Just a Dream

Story Info
A young woman dreams of vampiric lover.
2.2k words
4.52
30.3k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke with a scream, sweat pouring down her face, gasping for air. It was that dream again, the one she could never remember; only feel. She looked around her darkened room, at all the familiar things on her dresser, the bedside table with the clock glowing 2:37am. She sighed, told herself to calm down, and slid out of bed for some non-sweaty pajamas. Rats, she thought, all I have left is the slinky stuff. She settled for sleeping naked; it's not like I have any roommates at all, she thought bitterly. She climbed back into bed, closed her eyes, and immediately fell back to sleep…

When she opened her eyes again, the room was darker, and there was no comforting glow from the window or the bedside clock. She was startled to notice that she was standing up, in a room that was not her own. Black velvet draped the walls, and black carpet swallowed the floor. Ivory candles in black steel elaborate candelabra stood in the four corners of the large chamber, dimly illuminating the large, four poster bed set in the center of the wall directly in front of her.

The bed was draped in black silk, pillows strewn about the head of it. Frightened, she looked around quickly, looking for a door, or any other means of escape, but she met only silencing black velvet draperies covering stonewalls. A crackling noise behind her made her jump; a fireplace lit up, the flames dancing darkly in the large opening. The warmth of the fire oddly calmed her fears a bit, and then she realized she was still naked. Fresh fear raced through her veins; why was she here, and where was here?

"You are here, my dear, at my bidding," came a cool, low voice from the direction of the bed.

She screamed and jumped, her hands automatically covering her full breasts and pubic area. Her red hair flew about her shoulders, her blue eyes wide with panic. Sitting on the edge of the bed was a pale young man, with smooth black hair and deep blue eyes. He was shirtless, clad only in a pair of black silk pants. His chest hair glinted in the firelight, and his face was handsome; dark eyebrows over thickly lashed eyes, straight nose, thick, sensual lips, now drawn in a comforting, yet dangerous, smile.

He stood up, tall, lean, and moved over to her. She backed away, until the heat from the fireplace became unbearable. He held out an arm, which held a red silk robe. "Permit me to cover you," he said in his low musical voice. In her confusion, she allowed him to; absently noting it was the only other color in the entire room. She looked at him; her eyes bewildered, and asked, " Why have you brought me here? Where are we? Why me?"

At that, he merely chuckled, and said, " This place, it is mine, and I bring it wherever I go. As to the rest of your questions, let me assure you that no harm will come to you, my love." He looked at her, his dark blue eyes piercing into her, and her fears melted. She felt a sweet languor flow through her body, and she looked at him calmly. He smiled, and moved nearer, until there was no space between them. He took her face in his warm, strong hands, leaned closer and closer, until their lips gently touched.

She breathed in his breath, and leaned into his body, feeling the heat radiating from him. His tongue flicked out, lightly circling her lips, enticing her to open her mouth, touch him with her tongue. He slid his tongue in between her parted lips, tasting her lightly at first, then deeper, more possessively. She moaned in her throat, and held onto his neck, feeling weak in her knees, and hot between her legs. He slid one hand down her neck and back, holding her tight against him. She could feel his need, hard against her hips, and it made her feel even hotter. She began to kiss him back, one hand against his neck, the other slipping between them, feeling his smooth skin. He was hot, like an iron, heat radiating from every inch of him.

She felt like she was on fire, from his kiss, from his body, from what she was feeling. The robe he had put on her was now sliding down her shoulders, her full breasts pressing against him. He kissed his way down her cheek, grazing her ear with his soft lips, licking and nibbling his way down her throat. Again she moaned, and he answered with one of his own, deep and growling in his throat, a sound that was vaguely menacing and exciting all at once. He reached the soft skin where the shoulder and neck meet, and grazed his teeth gently over the sensitive skin. She shuddered, and would have fallen had he not gathered her completely in his arms.

She leaned her head to one side, to give him better access to this erogenous zone. He bit harder, licking and sucking gently, then started to swirl his tongue lower, tasting her skin at her throat. She leaned back in his arms, baring her chest to him. He licked his way down the swell of her right breast, slowly circling, until his lips found the hard nipple at the center. She gasped as he flicked it with his tongue, and then nibbled it with his teeth. The combination of hard and soft made her whimper, and he mercilessly flayed the hard little nipple, alternating between lips, tongue and teeth. He licked his way over to the untouched breast, and commenced the same treatment to it. She melted, her inner thighs damp with her desire.

He lifted her in his arms, his lips leaving her breasts and covering her mouth in a blistering kiss. The robe slid to the floor, and she was laid down on the bed, naked, her pale skin gleaming against the slippery black silk. She looked at him with desire-heavy eyes, wondering what he would next do, and wishing it would never end. He smiled a seductive smile, showing glittering white teeth, and said in a silky voice, "It need never end, my love. I will come for you every night, and make you mine forever." She felt a slight fear at that, but then he stretched out next to her, covering her mouth with his, stroking her throat, then chest, with his hands.

His fingers closed on one nipple, pinching lightly, twisting slightly, making her back arch off the bed. A squeal escaped her throat, and his kiss became harder, almost fierce at her response to his ministrations. He continued this to the other breast, molding and kneading the tender round flesh. She felt helpless, her hands not knowing what to do. His hands had no such indecision, roaming down her body now, stroking the quivering flesh of her belly, the flare of her hips.

His touch was so hot it burned, and she welcomed the sensation. She felt his hand smooth up her inner thigh, the heat preceding it, until she felt his touch on her innermost self. She gasped at the heat just from the touch, breaking the kiss. She gazed up into hot blue eyes, burning with naked desire. He smiled a feral smile, making her shiver with anticipation.

His fingers moved, flicking her clitoris, making her arch into the touch. He then slipped two fingers inside her, feeling the wetness and heat. He kept his thumb on her clit, sliding his fingers in and out, making her moan and shake. He kissed and licked his way down her throat, once again nibbling on her nipples. She grasped his head in her hands, pressing him into her breast, moving her hips with his fingers. He licked his way down her belly, swirling his tongue around her navel. He moved lower, licking and nibbling, until he reached her clit.

His tongue flicked it, wet and hard, and she bucked slightly, crying out softly. He continued to move his fingers inside her, reaching deeper, while his tongue continued its attack. She could feel the orgasm building, the tension reaching incredible heights, until she screamed her release, collapsing back down on the bed. He stretched out next to her, and kissed her deeply. She could taste herself on his tongue and lips, and desire grew again. She ran her hands over his chest, feeling the broad planes of his muscles underneath taut skin. He lay back on the bed, an inviting smile on his face, almost daring her to continue with her explorations.

She leaned over him, her breasts resting on his arm, and kissed him deeply, exploring his mouth with her tongue, taking her possession of him. She kissed her way over his cheek, until she reached his ear, taking the tender lobe between her lips and teeth. She sucked gently, causing him to moan lightly, and then she moved down his neck, alternating between kisses and light bites. She moved over him, rubbing her breasts on his chest, kissing her way down, licking his hot skin. She dipped her tongue lightly into his navel, leaving wet trails from her kisses down his belly. She stroked his flesh with nervous fingers.

When she reached his pants, she could feel his arousal straining against the soft silk, dampening the fabric slightly. She stroked him delicately through the fabric, making him shiver and moan. She tugged at the waistband, and he slid off the pants, exposing himself to her. She ran her fingers over the hot silky skin of his erection, feeling the hard pulse race. She grasped him harder, moving her hand up, then down his shaft, slowly. He moved his hips in response, and twined his hands in her hair, gently urging her head down. She complied, touching him first with her tongue, licking up and down, long even strokes. Then, she opened her mouth, and slid her lips down around him, until he was almost entirely in her mouth. She sucked gently, then released, moving her lips up and down, sliding her tongue over it.

He moaned again, low, deep, making her moan as she continued sucking and licking his hot erection. He moved her head, making her whimper in disappointment, and pulled her on top of him, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth. She rubbed herself against him, wanting him, craving to feel that rock hard piece of himself deep inside. He slid her farther up, until she was straddling his face, and he attacked her again with his tongue. He sucked and licked her clitoris, alternately thrusting his tongue inside her, small sounds of need escaping her open mouth. She came again, flooding his mouth with her release, screaming in her ecstasy.

She fell forward, onto her hands and knees, panting. He slid out from underneath her, and she could feel him behind her, stroking her bottom, rubbing his fingers inside her. In a husky voice, he said, "do you want me?" She looked over her shoulder at him, desire glazing her eyes, and whispered, "yes."

She closed her eyes, as he slid smoothly inside her. It burned, burned and she cried out in happy agony. He moved, slowly, in and out, his hips touching her backside, his hands on her hips, holding her tight to him. She bent her head down into the pillow, grasping it with both hands tightly, as he moved faster. She whimpered, "yesyesyesyesyesyes" as he thrust deeper inside her, his hands stroking her skin. She gasped, "I'm going to cum" and did, shaking. He groaned, then moved out of her, laying her down on her back. "I'm going to watch you cum this time," he growled, an animal glint in his eyes. He swiftly entered her again, kissing her hard, fiercely.

She moved her hips under him, guiding him in deeper, sighing when he hit that tender inner spot. He grasped her under her bottom, holding her tight to him, trying to get deeper. They moved in unison, slowly, and then faster, naked need moving them. She felt it build inside him and herself, and she grasped his arms hard, digging in her nails. She cried out, as he brought her up into the atmosphere, the release shaking her very soul, as he came with her, his eyes never leaving her face.

She panted, as she felt his lips on her throat, her skin still feverish. Teeth grazed her tender flesh, and she felt a faint whisper of fear. Then, without warning, he pierced her with his sharp teeth, causing her to give a short gasp. She felt as if she were melting into him, becoming one with him, as he began to suck, gently, his tongue and lips drawing on her flesh. She drifted down, and heard, whispered in her mind, "You will always be a part of me, we will never part, you are mine forever."

She awoke with a scream, clutching at her neck, sweat drenching her naked skin. Yes, there was the clock, reading 4:57 am. No black drapes, no black silk covered bed. Her body felt used, her lips bruised as if from fierce kisses. She drew in a calming breath, looking around at the familiar things again. It was just a dream, she thought. Just a dream…