Just a Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
Her dream becomes a reality in a nightclub.
3.5k words
4.6
23.3k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight stabbed at her eyes, and the strident bleeping of her alarm clock woke her up. She smacked the irritating device off, and sat up, wincing a bit. She still felt sore, her body responding to movement painfully. She blearily stumbled from bed and walked unsteadily into her tiny bathroom, not bothering to face herself in the mirror. Turning the shower on full blast, she waited for it to warm up; she felt icy cold, for some reason, but she couldn't quite remember why she would feel cold, or sore. Memories scattered through her sleep-deprived brain, and she shook her head quickly, and stepped under the hot water.

She sudsed up her shower pouf, the calming scent of lavender wafting up from the rich lather to her nose. She slowly moved it in circles over her arms, then her neck, enjoying the feeling of silky soap mixed with the netting of the pouf. She closed her eyes, and rubbed it down between her breasts, and then over them, her nipples starting to tingle and pucker against the light touch. She sighed, and rubbed her other hand gently over the swell of her belly, caressing up between her ribs and then up against the fullness of her breast, squeezing it softly. She moved the pouf down, lower, swirling it against her dripping flesh, feeling her body tighten in anticipation of more... Then her eyes snapped open, and she looked down at her breasts, nipples tight and hard, and her sex was full and open, as if anticipating a touch or... She quickly finished her shower, ignoring the fullness of her breasts, and drying off fast, hoping to cool down.

Wiping the condensation off of the mirror, she looked closely at herself, and a cold shiver raced down her spine. She was pale, her already fair skin now porcelain, and delicate dark shadows circled her eyes. With a strange sense of dread and eagerness, she lifted her red hair off of her neck, looking for a mark of some sort; what, she didn't know, but she was sure that there was something that had to do with her neck. But nothing showed under the glow of fluorescent lights overhead.

The rest of the day passed in a fog; she was grateful it was the end of the week, because she was so tired, wore out. Nothing could wake her up fully: coffee, sugar, walking about quickly during her breaks. When five o'clock finally rolled around, she gratefully headed for her car, and the short commute home. Traffic wasn't bad, for once, and she made it home in time to catch the phone ringing. She chatted for a while with her friend and agreed, somewhat surprisingly, to go out with her tonight. "There's a new club that I'm DYING to try; they've just opened a week ago, and I managed to get VIP invites," her friend gushed. She agreed again, and replaced the receiver, her tiredness strangely gone.

She freshened up, and checked her closet for something suitable for this evening. She was drawn to a slinky, shimmery dress she had bought on a whim awhile back. The black material felt sexy, naughty, and absolutely right for this evening. She placed it on the bed, and then, again going on some kind of instinct, she found a pair of black silk stockings, tucked forgotten in a dresser drawer, along with a tiny black thong, matching bra and garter belt for the stockings. She found her best black heels, way in the back of her closets, as if they were waiting for her to find them. She slowly put each garment on, reveling in how feminine she felt in each piece as it was put on. When she was dressed, she looked at herself in the mirror: tumbled red locks curled over one shoulder, looking tousled and sexy, while her subtle makeup made her blue eyes stand out, like blue sapphires against milk white flesh. She smiled slightly at the woman in the mirror, and felt confident, beautiful, more alive than she ever had. With another smile, broader this time, she left her apartment for the nightlife.

A thumping beat could be felt when they walked up to the club, a rhythmic pounding that set the hips to moving and gyrating. They were quickly escorted inside when her friend showed the passes, and the heated darkness enclosed them. The music, muffled on the outside, blasted into them, and the scent of bodies in motion wafted over them in a hot, steamy rush. Her friend pulled her towards the bar, chattering on about the drinks, and if she would find someone to go home with, how awesome the music was, blah blah blah, and she wanted her to just shut up for one second, because she could feel something, or was it someone.... She looked around in the dim smoky light, feeling like someone, and not just the usual gawking from the well-dressed young studs hanging around watching her. She could see no one, but she could feel his eyes (how did she know that it was a him??) still on her, almost palpable in its intensity.

She danced, feeling oddly detached, as if she were waiting for something (someone) to join her in this crowd of moving, sweating bodies, gyrating in sexually suggestive ways against each other. Then, she felt a body, hard and hot, sliding up and down behind her, strong hands gripping her waist possessively. She gasped when she felt hot breath right by her ear, his tongue licking lightly at the tender lobe. "Meet me by the lounge in 5 minutes," his deep smoky voice whispered in her ear, and then he was gone, as if he had never been there.

She wove through the crowd, forgetting her friend, forgetting everything but that voice, silky smooth and undeniable. She couldn't deny that voice, and her body was responding in very distracting ways. She could feel the plumpness of her sex, the dampness soaking into her panties, and her nipples rubbing against the lace of her bra. She reached the darkened area near the VIP lounge, looking about anxiously, when she felt him behind her again, his hands gripping hers behind her back quickly and firmly. He pushed her forward gently, his body heat burning her through the flimsy black dress that seemed to not cover her at all. The man at the door opened the door without a word, and she was hustled inside.

Soft moans, tinkly laughter, and the scent of heated bodies permeated the dark room. Candles flickered in the air, casting strange shadows over faces, bared bellies, and hands roaming at will over them. She took this all in with a glance, as they walked past writhing naked women gyrating on equally naked men. Another door opened in the curtained wall, and they walked inside, into absolute darkness. She felt a tingle of fear lace through her hypersensitive body, causing her nipples to pucker hard and her breath to catch in her throat. She could feel his smile in his voice, as he asked her, "Where shall I take you tonight, my sweet?" A small sigh was all she could manage, and he laughed, the sound vibrating through to her soul.

A single candle began to burn in the center of the room, dimly illuminating his face as he stood beside it, watching her with a burning gaze. She sucked in a quick breath, as her mind finally remembered him, Him, from the night before, in her dreams. She grasped her neck, and backed up, looking for the door, but she hit a hard wall, cold stone scraping her other hand. She froze, her mind numb, as he moved towards her slowly, the light glinting off his long black hair, his eyes in shadow.

He smiled wickedly at her as he pulled her to him, bringing his lips to hers, until they almost touched. He whispered, "My love, my pet, have you forgotten me so quickly? Let me remind you, little one, who you belong to." He pressed his lips to hers, gently, and she closed her blue eyes, her body remembering the pleasure of her dreams, even if she couldn't recall the events exactly. He wrapped his strong arms around her, pressing her into his fire hot body, and she melted against him, molding her curves to his hard lines. He deepened the kiss with a growl, feral and possessive, his tongue invading her mouth. She moaned around it, writhing within his grasp, her body on fire with a need she hadn't realized she had repressed.

His hands slid over her shoulders, taking the straps of her dress with them down her arms, uncovering her breasts in their lace prison, sliding the dress off her arms so that the dress hung on her hips, leaving her shivering slightly in the cool air. He then slid his hands up her bared back, to cradle the back of her hair and pull her into a deeper kiss. He gently grasped a handful of her hair, pulling her head back, and exposing her delicate throat to his needy mouth and tongue. He held her, one hand entwined in her hair, the other holding her body tight to him, as he devoured her throat and neck with licks and nips. She whimpered in her throat as she felt teeth graze her sensitive flesh, her sex exploding with heat and liquid at his onslaught. He stopped, and looked at her through his black lashes, his eyes silvered in the faint light from the single candle, and he smiled slyly.

He straightened, and pulled her dress the rest of the way off, so that she stood in her underwear, silk hose and heels. He walked around her, nodding with satisfaction, and then another candle lit to her left. A small table, made of black wrought iron and glass, stood just next to it, with a medium sized box on it. He opened the black box and the rattle of chains came to her ears. She stepped back again, slipping a bit on her dress, and looked about, but all she could see was black and the 2 candles, and Him, her dream lover, a person she feared and desired. Again, she touched the wall, the cold stone sending immediate goose bumps down her flesh. He chuckled, even though he hadn't turned around, and said, "If you are going to keep trying to escape, I'm going to have to restrain you." He appeared in front of her, and grasping her arms he moved them up over her head. She felt cold iron encircle her delicate wrists, and she began to struggle a bit. He silenced her with a kiss, searing her to her core and weakening her knees, as he clicked the locks home.

He stepped back, smiling that possessive feral smile, as she stood there in her heels and underwear, her arms held over her head by a pair of iron manacles. Her breasts heaved as she struggled to pull away, her red hair clinging to her sweating body. He rubbed his hands over her slick skin, warming her with his incredible heat, possessing her with his hands alone, and she began to relax from the soft stroking. He kissed her lips, softly, teasing her a little with his tongue, pressing his strong body against hers and grinding his growing hardness against her. She shivered again, her desire uncurling inside her body like liquid flame, giving in to it at last.

He kissed his way over her jaw line, cupping her head to one side and exposing her shell-like ear and soft neck. He licked and sucked at her tender earlobe, his hands holding her tight so that she couldn't move away even if she wanted to. His tongue swirled lazily over the flesh of her neck, his teeth and lips nipping gently, soliciting soft moans from her. She had only ever fantasized about a man doing this to her, making her a prisoner of her desires both literally and figuratively, and she gave into her fantasy fully, moving one leg up and wrapping it around his. He growled low in appreciation, and moved his hands down to her bottom, scooping her up slightly and holding her even closer to his throbbing member. She could feel the pulse within, even through their layers of clothes, and she felt her body respond even more, blood racing towards her nether region, her juices starting to soak through her thin black thong.

Her nipples were hard against the lace of her bra, and he pulled her up even more, holding her bottom in his hands, so that her breasts were even with his ravening lips. She wrapped her legs around his waist, trusting her full weight to him, as he pulled the delicate lace aside with his teeth and fastening his wet lips on her exposed nipple. She gasped, and then cried aloud, as he nibbled and kissed it, pulling it out slightly with his teeth, then licking and flicking the little hurt away. He continued this little torture, making her hips buck against him as she rubbed her soaking sex against him, and he traveled over to her other breast, giving it the same treatment. She began to beg for him to please, please, touch me, please fuck me, but he only would smile through his licks and kept on licking and sucking her puffy breasts.

He slowly lowered her down at last, but her knees and legs wouldn't support her well, and she dangled limply from the chains at her wrists. He slid his body slowly down hers, and she saw that he had unbuttoned his shirt, his dark chest hair rubbing down her body, followed by his hot, hot lips and tongue. He nibbled his way down her belly, swirling his tongue over the quivering muscles of her belly, until he reached the thong-covered juncture of her thighs. He kissed her there, and she sucked in a breath as he nipped at the swollen flesh of her lips. He pulled the cloth covering her aside, and holding it with one hand, he boldly licked her, making her whimper with need. He licked each side, savoring the juices now almost dripping out of her, kneeling in front of her like a supplicant at an altar. She spread her legs more, standing more on her toes, and whispered, "please, please, don't stop, I need you, please..." and he smiled slyly, and began to flick her hard little clit with his tongue, making her buck against his mouth. He tore the thong off and began to eat her in earnest, his tongue and lips never ceasing, his fingers holding her lips apart so he could get better access to her.

She cried out, she moaned, she moved against his chin and lips, feeling the beginnings of an orgasm building inside. He slid first one finger, then another, inside her, searching out and finding her g-spot, and licked and fingered her into orgasm. She came, hard, soaking his hand and mouth, screaming her release and going limp, hanging completely by the chains alone. He stood up, and unlocked the chains, helping her to the floor and kneeling with her. He looked into her eyes, and she saw desire flaming within his, and hunger, a hunger for her and her alone. She kissed him, tasting herself on his face and mouth, and it stirred her, making her desirous for more of him.

He stood up, and without saying a word, she got up on her knees, and unbuckled his pants, sliding the smooth clothe off of his strong legs, noticing that he wasn't wearing undergarments with a bit of a grin. His hardness sprang up, proud and hard, and the heat off of it was incredible. She grasped him gently, and he sucked in a small breath, and she kissed the tip, tasting his desire. She ran her tongue boldly over him, starting at the base and ending at the tip, reveling in the satiny feel of the skin, and she started to lick him hungrily. She opened her lips and slid him inside her mouth, feeling the thickness with her teeth, and she sucked in as much of him as she could. Back and forth, she set a slow rhythm, holding his balls in one hand, squeezing gently, while using her other hand to move with her mouth. She moaned around him, feeling her sex open and her juices flow down her inner thighs as she continued. He moaned, deep and guttural, and put his hands on her head, moving her faster, then slower, until he moved himself back and out of her mouth.

She made a mew of protest and reached for him, but he grabbed her suddenly, and lifted her up into his arms, and she wrapped her legs around him again for support. He held her with one hand, and using his other he guided his throbbing member to her wetness, and slid slowly, smoothly inside of her. She gasped at the heat and thickness piercing her, and he moved her up and down, his hands under her bottom, and she grasped his shoulders, throwing her head back. He moaned, and bit at her nipples, tugging and pulling, and she screamed out another orgasm, her body writhing on his hard shaft.

He set her down and turned her around, putting her hands against the wall. "Bend over, my dear," he said, and as she complied, he spread her open with his fingers, rubbing his shaft against her swollen lips and exposed clit. She moved against him, small cries coming out of her throat, and he pierced her again, slamming inside and reaching her very core. She cried out, and he grabbed her long hair, pulling her head back a bit, and slammed into her again, and again, slow but hard. He increased the tempo, then decreased, teasing her almost into orgasm, but not letting her go over the edge, until she was begging again, begging for more, please please please...

He stopped, panting, and pulled out, rubbing against her backside with his slick hot cock, his hands grasping at the pale round orbs. He spanked her, hard, leaving a small red mark, and she gasped, her eyes wide with shock. He did it again, on the other cheek, and then slammed back into her waiting pussy. He pulled out again, and then repeated the spanking, harder this time, then spanking her on her red swollen lips, gently but firmly, and she moved against him. Her brain couldn't distinguish between pain and pleasure anymore, and she moaned, her whispers begging him to take her, to fuck her, please.

He stopped, and then straightened her up, and he lifted her into his arms and carried her towards a bed she hadn't noticed before. He laid her down, gently, and kissed her softly, with a tenderness that brought tears to her eyes. He slid his arms down, and moved her legs up so that her calves rested on his shoulders, and he slammed himself inside her, causing both of them to cry out. He stopped; kissing her again with that tenderness, moving ever so slightly inside of her, then moved almost out and then slammed back home inside her. He kept this up, watching her eyes roll up in the back of her head, hearing her moans and yelps as he began to increase the rhythm. She felt an orgasm building within her, bigger than the others, and she began to scream, "I'm going to cum o god, I'm going to cum, please, o please!!" He panted and moved incredibly faster, whispering dirty words of pleasure in her ear, pinching at her nipples. "I'm cumming, o god!!" she screamed, and he came with her, pumping hot seed deep within her.

She could feel his pulse in the joining of the two of them between her thighs, and her heartbeat matched it. She felt his teeth at her neck again, and she moved her head to one side, allowing him full access to her. He bit into her, gently, and she could feel his tongue moving against the wound, licking it softly and sensuously. She sighed, her legs relaxing, and gave herself to him, Him, her lover and seducer. He stopped drinking, and whispered very softly," rest now my love, and remember that you are mine, and I will NEVER let you go again." She fell asleep gently, a smile on her face, feeling safe and secure.

The bleeping of her alarm clock awoke her, and she sat up groggily. She didn't remember coming home, didn't remember setting the alarm, and couldn't remember HOW she got home. She looked around her bedroom, and saw her clothing, neatly laid out on her vanity chair, and a white rose laying on vanity itself. She went over and picked up the rose, seeing the card underneath it. She picked it up, and reading the elegant handwriting, she smiled more. Until tonight, my dearest love, your Dark Angel.