Just a Fucktoy Ch. 01

Story Info
First, the abduction...
2k words
4.16
141.8k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first attempt at some literotica! I usually enjoy writing sci-fi so this is a new experience for me and I had a great time writing it. Some things I fantasize about and things my boyfriend and I enjoy role-playing; nothing real. Please feel free to give some constructive feedback! I'd like to keep writing this and keep improving as I go.

Thank you kindly, and enjoy!

"Hey, need a ride?" The question came from behind as an old Jeep Cherokee pulled up alongside the road. I was on my way home from my ex-boyfriend's house a bit later at night than was advisable. Not my usual course of action, particularly while dressed only in a swim suit, but we had just broken up after a huge argument that ended with him throwing my backpack in the pool. My clothes were soaking wet.

"No thanks," I replied shortly as the truck matched my speed. I didn't even look over at first; just kept walking, still seething about my dripping backpack at my side and that stupid asshole I had thought I loved...

"It's late," the man said. "Looks like you're having a rough night. Sure you don't want a lift?"

I stopped walking and took a deep breath. I heard the Jeep stop too. I had so much anger rolling around in my brain and had every intention of taking it out on this guy until I turned to face him. It was dark, but I could make out that he was smiling. Although I could barely see his features I could tell he was attractive and had a friendly disposition.

"I'm really just asking," he said looking me in the eyes still smiling. "Where are you headed?" So many warning bells went off in the back of my mind, but I was getting cold, my feet were sore and I still had a good three miles to my house. What really did it though was the look of rage I could imagine on my ex-boyfriend's face at me climbing into another man's vehicle. I decided to go for it.

"I live on the north side of town," I said. "Do you mind?" I added holding up my dripping backpack. "It was thrown in a pool."

"Not at all, climb on in." As soon as I got in and shut the door he zoomed off, so I gave directions to my house. He nodded, but remained silent. I did too, until he turned off on a street going out of town.

"No, you were supposed to go straight there," I said looking over at him. He just chuckled and reached under the seat. A second later the barrel of a handgun was pressed against my ribs. "You're not going to tell me what I'm 'supposed to' do anymore, got it?" My breath quickened. I couldn't speak for fear. All I could think was holy shit, I can't believe this is happening... The barrel was shoved harder against my bare skin making me gasp. "I said, got it?"

"Got it," I replied quickly.

"Good." He smiled again, all traces of friendliness gone. We drove on in silence, but he started running the barrel of the gun over my mostly naked body. He kept his eyes on the road, but the barrel went down my leg to my knee, up the inside of my thigh and to my most private area where he started rubbing, my swimsuit bottom the only thing between the gun and my clit. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop!" I finally yelled, grabbing his hand to push it away. He easily took it out of my grip and slapped the top of my thigh with the flat of the gun. I screamed in pain and this time he put the gun to my temple. We were far enough out of town now that no one would see...

"What did I say about telling me what to do?" he asked angrily glancing at me briefly before turning back to the road.

"Not to," I gasped, clutching my thigh where a gun-shaped red mark was forming.

"That's right..." he said, and resumed violating me with the gun. He went all over; under my top to rub my nipples, up around my neck, down between my legs again...

After a half hour and several random turns that I couldn't keep track of, he drove up a winding driveway to where a small cabin was hidden in the trees. He parked the Jeep on the gravel in front of the porch and got out. I had half a mind to run for it, but where would I go? He opened my door and motioned with the gun for me to get out. Seeing him in the porch light I noticed how strong he looked as well as a complete lack of mercy in his eyes; only lust. I was fucked, most likely literally.

When I didn't move right away he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me out of the truck to the ground. I yelped in pain, but he just shut the door and lifted me to my feet by my hair and started pulling me towards the porch.

Once inside he dragged me right to the bedroom and threw me on the bed. "Take your bikini off," he said pointing the gun at me.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked pleadingly without moving. He took a step toward me and backhanded me with his free hand.

"Because I fucking can, bitch! Now take it off!"

I got completely naked making a promise to myself not to piss this guy off any more. He set the gun out of reach on the dresser and got naked himself. For a brief moment I started thinking how strong, tan, and lean he looked before berating myself for finding my rapist attractive. I could tell he noticed the look in my eyes because he grinned before climbing on top of me with a large fully erect penis.

"And besides," he said into my ear as his body pressed up against mine. "You fucking want it."

"No I don't!" I struggled, but he had my arms pinned. As he slid down to start sucking on my nipples his erection brushed briefly against my mound and I shamefully felt a wave of pleasure. He licked and sucked, even gently bit... I hated the arousal my body began feeling: I was being raped for fucks sake! "Stop!" I yelled giving another violent struggle. And he did. For a moment to slap me hard across the face.

"I've already explained how this works: I do what I want and you take it, slut..." and he resumed violating my breasts with his tongue. As he worked his way down to my pussy I gave a few more feeble attempts at breaking free, but my stinging face kept me from trying too hard. When he let my arms go he gripped around my thighs instead and kept going down. As his tongue slid over my clit I couldn't help letting out a gasp at the intense sensation. He looked up and chuckled as his finger slid into my opening. "I knew it; you dirty fucking whore!" To my absolute horror I realized how incredibly wet I had gotten from this stranger violating me.

"No! Really, I'm not!" I protested vehemently. He went down on me again, sucking and licking my clit, all the while fucking my swollen pussy with his finger. The more I tried pushing back the more his free hand gripped my thigh, holding me in the perfect position for his assault to continue. "Oh god..." I whispered, breathing heavily. I could feel an orgasm building and couldn't do anything! I was going to cum at the hands of my rapist! He picked up speed and there was no way to hold back; my body launched into an intense orgasm against my own mental objections...

I was barely done before he climbed back on top of me and shoved his big, hard cock deep into my pussy. "Not a slut, huh?" he said, sliding his dick in and out with extreme ease.

"I'm not..." I replied, tears forming in my eyes.

"Hard to believe when I can feel your cum all over my dick," he chuckled in my ear. I wasn't even sure if I believed myself anymore... He continued fucking me, his strong arms wrapped tightly around my upper body, one hand gripping a fistful of my hair; there was no getting away. As I felt his member throb on a thrust into my pussy, an alarming thought occurred to me...

"You're not going to cum in me, are you?"

"Haven't decided yet, but your slutty pussy feels pretty damn good," he answered with another thrust.

"Please don't! I'm not on the pill; I could get pregnant!"

"Well that's your problem, bitch. Maybe if you weren't such a whore you wouldn't have to worry about it."

"Oh god, please don't! I'll do anything!"

"Oh yeah?" he said, pulling out of me. I immediately regretted saying anything. "Flip over onto your hands and knees." I didn't move, scared what he might do. "I said get on on your hands and knees you dirty fucking cunt!" he yelled grabbing me bodily and flipping me onto my stomach. He pulled my ass into the air to shove his cock into my pussy from behind and held me down with his forearm on my upper back, pressing my shoulders into the bed. He started fucking again and then leaned down to breath into my ear. "Why don't you bark for me, bitch?"

"No!" I yelled, mortified.

"I said:" another hard thrust. "Bark like the bitch you are, or I'll shoot my load into this slutty pussy." So I did. Feeling utterly humiliated I barked like a dog while getting fucked like one.

"That's it, you filthy cunt. Getting nice and soaking wet for me..."

And he was right! I was so ashamed of myself; the humiliation was turning me on so much! He reached around with his other hand and started rubbing my engorged clit again. I gasped at the sudden pleasure. I discontinuing my barking, although he didn't seem to mind it being replaced by moans of pleasure. He rubbed faster and I wasn't sure I could stave off an orgasm for very long.

"Are you going to cum for me again, whore?" he asked in my ear.

"I'm not a whore," I protested again, halfheartedly. He rubbed faster, still thrusting his big cock in and out of my pussy.

"Then you'll have no problem not cumming... slut." To my shame, that last word put the stimulation over the edge and I came powerfully, screaming in pleasure and hating myself for it...

"There's really no way you can deny it anymore," he said continuing to fuck me as I shuddered post-orgasm. "You're a dirty. Fucking. Slut." A hard thrust on each word. "Tell me you are." I just shook my head. "Say 'I'm a dirty slut' or I'll empty my balls in your pussy."

"I'm a dirty slut," I obliged.

" 'Fuck me as much as you want.' "

"Fuck me as much as you want."

"That's a good little slut. You're just my fucktoy, got it?"

"I'm your fucktoy."

"My cum-dumpster."

"Wait, no!" I yelled trying to pull away, but he held my hips to his and came with his dick buried balls-deep in my pussy. He moaned as I felt his load shoot into me, his cock throbbing with each surge of cum.

When he was done he pulled out and let me drop to the bed. He grabbed the gun off the dresser and headed toward the door. "Slut," he said before leaving, shutting the door behind him and locking it from the other side. I heard the water start running in the adjacent bathroom.

I laid there with his cum dripping out of my pussy, feeling humiliated, used and worst of all, satisfied...