Just a Game Ch. 03

Story Info
Niya catches Brian spying.
2.2k words
4.59
44k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaron, Adam, Adrian, Alonzo, Alfonzo, Amber," 'There's one,' Brian thought as he went through the names in Niya's cell phone. "Andrew, Anthony, Antonio, Arthur, Austin, Breanna," 'There's another one,' he thought as he continued through the phonebook until he found his name between 'Brandon' and 'Chris'. 'Damn, there's a lot of guys' numbers in here,' he thought, feeling himself get a little agitated.

"What are you doing?" Niya's voice said behind him as he jumped.

"I was, uh, using your cell phone because, ah, I can't find mine," Brian said avoiding her gaze.

"Oh, yea, you can't find yours, huh? Try checking the case hanging from your pants," Niya said looking at his phone through the case. "You wanna try telling me the truth?"

Brian drew in a breath. He did not want to tell her the truth for anything in the world.

"I'm waiting, Brian," Niya said impatiently, noticing the look on his face as if a battle was taking place in his head.

"Truthfully, I was looking through your phone book," Brian said, embarrassed. "Not to spy or anything, but just to see how many guys' numbers you had in opposed to girls'," he said reluctantly, his pride slowly evaporating; he had jumped through hurdles to get her to go out with him, now it was about to end over something stupid.

"You don't call that spying? Why didn't you just ask me, I wouldn't have lied to you. Do you not trust me?" She said looking at him through accusing eyes.

"It's not that I don't trust you, I mean, we've been together for almost three months, and you won't let me touch, look at, or talk to you sexually. I guess I was feeling kind of suspicious, like if you're not giving it to me, then who are you giving it to? Because I don't know about you, but I'm just about going out of my mind!" Brian wanted to just disappear after he confessed his frustrations to her.

Niya felt her anger melt away, she knew that it was hard for him sometimes. She knew because she had made a game of wearing short skirts or shorts and bending over enough for him to see her ass and maybe an outline of her pussy through her panties if she was wearing a skirt, just to watch him twitch because she knew he was too much of a gentleman to pressure her or do anything, for that matter. She felt so guilty, because as she watched him suffer, she gained refuge from her rabbit, screaming and moaning his name on some nights until she soaked her sheets. She walked over to him and sat on his lap and kissed him deeply. "I'm so sorry, Brian," she said as she nipped his earlobe, "Let me make it up to you," she whispered into his ear.

Brian felt himself grow hard and he knew that she could feel it. He enveloped her into his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He sat on the bed and looked her clothed body up and down. "Strip for me, I wanna see exactly what I've been drooling over for three months."

Niya never stripped for anyone before, but she didn't want to disappoint him. She began slowly moving her body side to side in time to a rhythm only she could hear. She looked at the mirror above her bed, checking out her body, removing her halter slowly, turning both her and Brian on, she was even sexy to herself.

Brian sat clenching the sheets, feeling the roaring discomfort of his erection pressing impatiently against his pants. He thought he was going to lose it when she bent over in front of him and peeled her skirt off, revealing a tiny white string trailing between her plump ass cheeks. He couldn't help himself; he smacked her brown ass as she gyrated before him. He watched as her ass cheeks jiggled with the impact of his powerful slaps. He squeezed her cheeks together and kissed them softly.

Niya wasn't sure how to respond when he first smacked her ass. The pain shot through her body but something about it turned her on, making her moan deep in her throat. She continued to move seductively, as he kissed and licked her ass cheeks when she felt his teeth graze her skin.

Brian nibbled the string of her thong and slid it down with his teeth. He held her still as he looked at her pussy, her swollen pink lips poking out behind her. He leaned in and kissed her lips, she shuddered. He then stuck his tongue out and licked her slit up to her ass and down to her clit.

Niya had been eaten out before, but it was nothing like this! This was incredible! She felt moisture creep down her leg, but she wasn't sure if it was his drool or her juices. She felt her pussy being prodded and she spread her legs a little more to give him better access.

Brian inserted his tongue into her wet pussy, tasting more of her each time. He grabbed her cheeks and pushed them upward to get more of her pussy. He heard her begin to moan and he felt her begin to push her pussy back and forth on his tongue. After awhile, she began to tremble, yelling his name and she came brutally in his mouth and on his face.

Niya had never cum so hard in her life! She began to sway unsteadily on her legs when Brian grabbed her and laid her on the bed. He grabbed her ankles and placed them far apart from each other, enjoying this new view of her chocolate-and-cherry pussy.

Brian didn't know what it was about her tonight that made him want to devour every inch of her smooth brown body as if it were raw animal instinct. He used his thumbs to separate her lips, feeling the heat that was radiating on his lips that were inches from her pussy. When he saw her fat clit and her glistening wetness, he went half-mad, nipping at her clit and licking deep inside of her. He loved how she dug into the back of his neck and bucked her hips as she approached her second of the many orgasms she would have that night.

"Oh, Brian! I'm so close! Don't stop, Baby, please! Mmm!" Niya yelled, egging him to make her release her sweet goodness onto his tongue that was digging deeper and deeper in her pink hole. "Ahh," she sighed as she came loudly.

Brian slurped her juices from her pussy, his tongue following the cum that had escaped to her ass. She was so delicious to him; he didn't want anything to go to waste.

Niya smiled, still weak from her orgasm and stroked his soft brown hair. She watched his soft, pink tongue lap up her juices, he looked so determined.

Brian looked up at her, loving the dazed look about her as he began to kiss her thighs and up her belly. In time, he reached her soft, round, DD's. He kissed the underside of them before latching on to her left nipple. He felt her sharp intake of breath as he rolled the little ball between his teeth and sucking on it until her brown areola had a tint of pink. He reached down with his hand and touched her clit; she jumped because it was still sensitive from her orgasm, he began to work his long finger inside of her. "I'm never gonna fit in there," he said noticing how tight she was.

Niya adjusted herself and spread her legs more to give him better access. "Brian, that feels so good!" she squealed as she felt herself begin to get wet again.

"Baby," Brian said, "I'm haven't even started, yet." He worked another finger inside, her pussy stretching to accommodate his fingers. "There," he said to himself as he slid a third finger into her tight cunt. He leaned in to kiss her lips. She opened her mouth accepting his action; she could taste and smell herself all over him like he was her marked property. He removed his pants, revealing his dickhead poking through the flap of his boxers.

Niya was amazed at the size of his dickhead and it intimidated her. It was almost the size of her fist and she now understood why he said that he would never fit.

As Brian removed his boxers, he noticed her looking at it and saw a touch of fear in her eyes. "Don't worry, Ny-Ny, I'll be gentle, Baby," he said as he crawled on top of her. He kissed her lightly on her eyelids as he rubbed her nipple softly. He grabbed both of her soft tits and squeezed them together, trying to suck and lick both nipples simultaneously. He nibbled her earlobe and kissed her neck. Her nipples stood erect as she felt his hot breath on her neck.

This was so hot to Niya, she couldn't control herself. She began to grind her wet pussy on his stomach. "Brian, please don't tease me like this! FUCK ME!"

Brian looked at the erotic torture in her face. 'God, she's beautiful,' he thought as he studied her pouty expression. "You think you can handle me, Niya?" He whispered smiling at where this was about to head.

"Brian, you know I can handle anything, I need you inside of me. I feel so empty!" Niya cried as she tried to grind harder to put pressure on her burning clit.

"I don't think you can," Brian said smugly, pulling back from her grinding pussy. He almost felt sorry for her as he watched her face give a look of betrayal.

"Briaaaannn, stop teasing me!" Niya moaned into his ear, her body on fire.

Brian rubbed his dickhead on her hot pussy, up and down her slit. "How bad do you want my dick?" Brian asked feeling that he was teasing himself as much as he was teasing her.

"I want it so bad, Brian!" Niya moaned as she tried once more to grind her pussy onto him, again he pulled back.

"Do you need it, Niya? Do you need to feel my white dick pounding your little pussy until you cum so hard that you can barely walk?" Brian asked, gentleman mode was before she tortured and teased him for the last few months.

"Yes, I need it Brian!" Niya said, feeling for once in her life, out of control.

"You'd have to earn it," he said as he pressed his dickhead on her hard clit.

"What? What do I have to do? I'd do anything, just fuck me, PLEASE!" Niya cried, surrendering all control.

"Well, for starters: Quit walking around in skimpy clothes and act like you don't want me, I'll take that as a green light, understand? I'll take it whether your offering or not." Brian said loving the rush he was getting from his dominance over her.

"Yes, I understand," Niya said as she felt him position himself right at her slick entrance.

"Second, I want some of those guy numbers deleted out of your cell phone. Once I fuck you, that's it, you're mine, forever. Are you ready for that?" He said as his hard blue eyes stared into her soft brown ones.

"Yes, Brian, I'm read-" Niya began, but wasn't able to complete her sentence before he slammed into her, down to the hilt. Niya felt searing pain and she cried out.

Brian was caught in the moment, but at that moment, he felt terrible. He looked down and saw his ebony goddess with her eyes welling up with tears and her teeth clenched in pain. "Oh, shit, Niya! I'm so sorry, Baby!" He said as he slowly withdrew from her pussy, streaks of blood on his dick. He kissed her neck and her lips in apology. "I didn't mean to do it, I was just wrapped up, I'll never do anything like that again," Brian promised as she looked up at him and smiled. She reached down and grabbed his softening dick; she began to stroke it back to life as she guided him to her entrance.

"It's okay, I'll be fine, let's just take it a little slower this time," Niya said as she used her legs to slowly push him inside of her. Brian began to slowly pump on his own, barely able to move due to her pussy confining him. Niya began to meet his thrusts. "Ooh, Brian! Fuck me harder! Make me yours! Mmm, yes!" She screamed as he began to pound her tight pussy with vigor.

"Oh shit, Niya! You're so fucking tight! Ah! GOD, YOU'RE A FUCKING ANGEL!" Brian yelled, not believing how wonderful she felt.

Niya bit into his shoulder as she felt her third orgasm approach. Her pussy began to contract on his massive dick. "AH, AH, AH, NIYA, I'M ABOUT TO CUM!" Brian yelled as he began to pull out. " NO!" Niya yelled as she pushed him back inside of her just in time to fill her pussy with cum. "Oh my God, that was great!" She said as he collapsed on top of her. Brian rolled over, spent, as he watched her squeeze his cum from her pussy onto her fingers and lick and suck them clean. As she watched his expression, she smiled.

Brian felt his cock twitch, he looked down and said, "Damn girl, we're just getting started."