Just a Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthem
Panthem
857 Followers

And damn, she was hot. There was something about her combination of shy hesitance and adventurous curiosity that really drove him crazy. He certainly enjoyed being with women who knew exactly what they were doing in bed and it was always gratifying to know he satisfied them, but this was something different altogether.

The way her body responded so strongly to his touch, his voice, his body; knowing he was the only one that could make her feel that way...it was a powerful rush. And the way she opened up to him, trusted him, let him see parts of her she'd never shared with anyone else; it made him feel...well, something he didn't quite have words for.

...

Cass was way too excited about going over to Gabe's house that night, but she couldn't help it. The idea of having the whole evening to themselves, taking their time, not worrying about who might see or hear them, was enough to have her whimpering in anticipation. Lord, her insides turned to jelly just thinking about the things he did to her. She had no idea it could be like that and they weren't even having sex.

Of course it hadn't taken long for her to change her mind about that rule. The first night, in fact, she'd realized she was going to have to break it. She didn't say anything because there was just something embarrassing about giving in so soon, but if he could make her feel that good with just his fingers and his mouth she wanted...no, she needed to know what sex with him would be like. Unfortunately they hadn't had much of a chance to be alone together since then, so she hadn't told him. Yet.

Her face got hot just thinking about it, but he'd made it clear he wanted her to tell him what she wanted so she was going to tell him and she wasn't going to act all embarrassed about it when she did. She'd just have to fake the confidence she didn't feel. It was actually pretty easy to pretend not to be shy with him, since nothing she did seemed to shock or disturb him. In fact, he seemed to get off on the things that would normally embarrass her most.

She'd never been so mortified and aroused at the same time as she was earlier when he asked her to go to her room and...well. Doing something like that in the broad daylight, knowing he was sitting in the next room perfectly aware of what she was doing...god, just thinking about it had her blushing painfully. But she'd never made herself feel so good before before, reaching for those heights she knew now she could get to and moaning his name over and over into a pillow she pressed to her face to keep quiet.

And then the way he looked at her afterward when she pressed that third finger to his lips nearly drove her right back over the edge again. He looked surprised, impressed...so incredibly turned on she thought he might push her up against the wall and just screw her right there on the spot. She giggled to herself at the thought that she might have let him, even with Aaron ten feet away through an open door.

That was the other thing that gave her the courage to tell him. He so clearly wanted it, too. She could see it in his eyes every time he looked at her. And tonight was their chance. She shivered in nervous anticipation and wondered what on earth she was going to do with herself in the hours until it was time to leave.

She was a confused mix of nerves and excitement when she showed up at his house later that night. The expression on Gabe's face when he answered the door was enough to make her mind go blank; the confident smirk and dark look in his eyes telling her that he was just as excited as she was to have her all to himself. He hooked a finger in the waistband of her jeans and pulled her into the house as he pushed the door closed.

"I'm gonna make you scream," he said, his voice so low and full of promise that she shivered in his arms and completely forgot her carefully planned out script.

He had done it, too. He teased her for ages, kissing her all over her body as he slowly undressed her, then proceeded to bring her to the edge of climax over and over, ignoring first her pleas then her curses when he left her hanging every time.

Finally, with her body strung so tight it felt like a bow string about to snap, he pushed her over the edge and sent her hurtling into a mind-blowing orgasm. It felt like it went on forever with his mouth never letting up and his fingers deep inside her pushing her back up every time she started to come down.

Her throat was hoarse by the time she caught her breath so despite the fact that she didn't remember screaming, she believed him when he chuckled and arrogantly whispered "told ya" in her ear.

It was amazing, but it only solidified her desire for more. As she drifted down from the heights all she could think about was wrapping her legs around his hips and feeling him sink deep inside her. Her breath came short again at the mere thought of it and before she even realized what she was doing she spoke.

"Gabe, I want you."

"I'm right here, babe," he said with a laugh as he brushed his lips along her collarbone.

"No, I mean...I want you." Her hand found his erection through his pants and traveled the length of it, his sharp hiss of breath bringing a smile to her face. It was such an incredible thrill to know she could affect him like that. "Inside me. Right now."

He blinked at her in surprise and the expression on his face would have made her giggle if her naked body hadn't been so tightly pressed against him.

"What about-"

"Screw the rules." She pushed him onto his back and straddled his thighs, trailing her fingernails lightly down his chest and stomach until she got to the waistband of his jeans. He made a rumbling noise in his throat and his eyes drifted shut. "I made them. I can break them."

She leaned down to kiss his neck as she undid the button and zipper and pushed his jeans down over his hips. With her heart beating in her throat she moved to position herself over him, but at the last second he grabbed her hips and pushed them away.

"Hold on now, let's stop and think about this. Are you sure that's what you really waooooh fuck."

His head fell back and his fingers dug into the bedspread as she bent down and sealed her lips around the head of his dick, sucking hard. She swirled her tongue around the tip a few times before sinking lower, tugging his jeans further down as she took him deeper into her mouth.

The noises he made were encouraging so she continued, bobbing her head up and down his shaft, sucking and licking in what she hoped was a pleasurable way. She'd done this plenty of times, but never really felt like she knew what she was doing. None of the guys had ever complained, but none of them said she was particularly good at it either or told her what they liked or didn't like about it. Most of what she knew came from listening to Jill and Avery talk.

After a couple of minutes she lifted her head, letting him slip from her mouth, but kept stroking him with her hand.

"Fuck. Cassie don't stop, baby."

A shiver shot down her spine. She loved it when he called her Cassie.

"I know what I want, Gabe. What do you want?"

His only response was a long, low groan. She maintained a slow, steady rhythm, a sly smile stealing across her face when his hips started thrusting up to meet her hand.

"Do you want me?" she whispered, surprised at how husky her voice was. Apparently she could pull off this confidence thing pretty well; she sounded downright seductive even to her own ears.

His eyes opened into slits as he looked up at her. "Do you really need to ask me that with my dick about to explode in your face?"

The smile faltered the tiniest bit on her face. "You just stopped me from screwing you."

Before she knew what was happening Gabe grabbed her wrists and pulled her up so she was stretched out on top of him. His hips flexed and they both moaned at the feeling of his shaft sliding along her wet folds.

"Ask me that question again," he whispered, running his hand down her back to press against her ass, pushing her tighter against him as he lifted his hips again.

She couldn't hold back the loud moan, it almost felt like he was inside her, he was so hot and hard against her sensitive flesh.

"Ask me," he demanded, his fingers digging into her ass, holding her tight to him.

"Do you want me?" This time it came out more breathy and pleading, but she hardly noticed given what he said next.

"Babe, I want to roll you over right this second, bury my dick inside you, and fuck you so hard you can't walk tomorrow." His voice was strained and he had a pained expression on his face as he sat up with her in his lap. "But I don't think either of us should make that decision in the heat of the moment."

"I'm not. I've thought about it," she assured him. His messy hair was hanging in his face and she couldn't help running her fingertips through it to smooth it back. He looked up and locked eyes with her.

"Have you?"

"Yes."

"Did you bring condoms?"

She looked at him blankly for a moment and realized that he was right. She hadn't really thought it through in that sense at all. Condoms had never occurred to her, but he didn't know that and his condescending tone pissed her off.

"I assumed you would have condoms stashed somewhere in your lair here." She gestured at his old bedroom, still decorated like it had been in high school with Bruce Lee posters and pictures of half-naked women covering the walls.

"And you suddenly decided you're not worried about all the other strings that come with sex? The...less practical ones?"

"No, I'm not."

His eyes narrowed and he stared searchingly at her for a moment before he took her face between his hands. Her heart pounded as he slowly moved in, pressing a kiss to the corner of her mouth, not quite touching her lips. He did it again on the other side, but this time he darted his tongue against her skin, sending goose bumps scattering down her neck.

She was barely breathing. His nose brushed softly against hers and she could feel his breath across her own parted lips. Her heart pounded loud in her ears as she waited for his kiss.

It didn't come.

She opened her eyes to see his a few scant inches away, deep brown and staring into hers with an intensity that made her heart stop. Cass was a second away from closing the distance between them herself when her self-preservation kicked in.

She couldn't. She'd be totally lost if she kissed him; her fragile sense of detachment completely shattered. That was why she'd made that rule in the first place. Her head dropped and she looked away with a sigh. His fingertips brushed her cheek and she looked up at him.

"Think about it some more."

"It's not like we have a lot of time. Don't you go back to work in a few days?"

"Yeah, on the second. Still, we have time to think it through. What about New Year's Eve? That'd give us a couple of days and if we both still want to we could do it then."

"We're having a party that night."

"I know, Aaron told me. It's perfect; no one will be paying attention to us and it won't be weird if I'm still there in the morning."

"Alright," she said, perking up a bit at his apparent acquiescence.

"Just one condition."

"Which is..."

"I can't sleep with someone who's afraid to kiss me."

There was a long pause while his words sunk in. When she didn't answer he touched her cheek again, trying to lift her face to his, but she wouldn't let him.

"Cassie, if this is-"

"Don't. Please."

Whatever it was he was about to say, she didn't want to go anywhere near that conversation. So far she'd been relatively successful at keeping things light and fun, but that required some strict self-discipline when it came to not thinking or talking about how she felt about him. She especially didn't want to talk about it with him.

At the moment she didn't even want to look at him, afraid that if she did she'd see guilt in his eyes. Or worse...pity. Her fleeing eyes landed on his dick, still hard but definitely deflating, and the corners of her mouth twitched up in a little smile.

"Okay," she said, reaching down between them to take him in hand again. The feel of her own wetness still on his shaft was enough to make her moan with him as she spread the slickness around and used it to speed her movements. "New Year's Eve. I'll meet you at midnight."

She let her thumb slowly circle the head before stroking his length and it swelled back to life in her hand. When she finally looked up at him his eyes were closed, his mouth parted as he exhaled shakily.

"Are you sure you want to wait?" she asked with a mischievous grin.

He fell back on the bed with a reluctant groan. "Yes. Now I'm begging you, do me a solid and finish what you started."

Cass grinned as she continued to stroke him. "I'm not sure what you're referring to, you'll have to be more specific."

The dark look he gave her sent shivers down her spine. He lifted his body just enough wrap his hand around the back of her head and gently pushed her down until her lips were resting against the swollen tip of his dick.

"I want you to suck on my cock until I come in your mouth," he said in a quiet voice. "Is that specific enough for you?"

The rush of heat that flooded through her body shocked her more than his words and she nodded slowly, letting her lips brush gently over the silky skin. Gabe made a noise deep in his throat and pressed harder on the back of her head. She let him push her head down, taking him deep into her mouth.

She could taste the salty liquid leaking out and used her tongue to spread it around. She'd never let anyone come in her mouth before, but then no one had ever asked her to. Another low moan from Gabe as she sucked hard and swirled her tongue against him had her convinced. He'd done things for her she didn't even know were possible and, until now, hadn't really asked for much in return. She wanted to do this for him.

With renewed determination she tried everything she could think of to please him. She knew he liked it when she squeezed him tight so she held on to the base of his dick with an iron fist, pumping in time with her bobbing head. She noticed his dick jumped in her hand when her tongue hit the little hole at the tip so she gave that some attention as well. But she got the best reaction when she let him go deep, almost far enough to make her gag. His back arched up and his fingers tightened painfully in her hair for just a second before he loosened his grip.

"So good, baby. Take some more for me. Just a little deeper."

She kept going, surprised to find she could go a little further each time. He wasn't pushing on her head anymore, but his fingers were still tangled in her hair and his hips were rising up into her face. She pressed down and the tip of him slid into her throat, her eyes watering as she swallowed around him a few times before pulling away to catch her breath.

"Fuck! Yes. Just like that..."

His words trailed off into an unintelligible babble as she took him deep again. She heard a groan rip from his throat as his dick throbbed and a second later her mouth filled with hot liquid. She swallowed as fast as she could and another spurt hit the back of her throat. His hips bucked up and he let loose one last shot before relaxing, his hand falling from her hair.

Cass kept sucking a few more seconds and then ran her tongue up the underside of his shaft as she lifted her head away, smiling at the little shudder that shook his body. She stretched out beside him while he caught his breath, anxiety creeping in as he continued to lie there silently.

"Was that alright?" she finally asked.

A grin split his face and he lazily opened one eye to look at her. "Yeah babe, it was more than alright. Damn, I needed that so bad. You've had me sprung for days and my hand just wasn't doing it for me."

"Oh. Well, good. I've never done that before, I wasn't sure..." she trailed off as he opened both eyes and gave her a funny look.

"You've never given a blow job?"

"No! I mean, yes I've done that. Not a lot so I don't know how good I am at it. But I meant I've never...you know...swallowed."

"Ah." He smiled and closed his eyes again. "Well, don't worry. You sucked that dick like a pro."

"Shut up!" She punched his shoulder, laughing at him throwing her words back at her.

"What? I'm just saying, you could have the most annoying voice in the world and I wouldn't even care."

"Seriously Gabe. You'd tell me if it was the lamest blow job ever, right?"

His lids lifted and he focused those dark eyes on her. "You have nothing to worry about Cassie. In case you couldn't tell, I enjoyed every second of it."

He brushed a strand of hair back out of her face and let his fingers linger on her cheek for a moment before looking away and tucking both hands behind his head.

"Besides, I wouldn't just lay back and let somebody give me a lame blow job. If you weren't doing it for me you'd have heard about it while it was happening."

"Like when you asked me to go deeper?"

He chuckled and shrugged unapologetically. "Well, that was more of a...friendly suggestion than a complaint."

Cass snorted and rolled her eyes. "So do most guys like it better if you let them...you know...in your mouth? Jill told me they do, but when I asked Trey he said it didn't matter."

"Then Trey is not only an idiot, he's a liar. He was just telling you what he thought you wanted to hear. No wonder he's no good in bed." There was a brief, awkward pause before he rolled toward her and propped himself on one elbow. "I'm sorry, that was rude."

"It's okay.

"No it's not. The least I could do is answer your question. Yes, most guys like it when you let them come in your mouth. A lot. But not if you don't like it. And since it was the first time you did it a more important question would be: what did you think about it?"

"It wasn't as gross as I thought it would be."

"Now there's a glowing recommendation," he said with a grin. "Did it turn you off or was it not-gross enough that you'd do it again?"

She thought for a second and gave him a shy smile. "Yeah, I'd do it again, but I think it depends on the guy. Most of the other times I've given blow jobs I didn't really get anything out of it. You made it more...enjoyable. I got way more into it than I usually do." Her shy smile turned coy. "It was actually pretty hot watching you squirm like that."

"Yeah?"

"And the way you talked to me and held my hair..."

"Yeah?" His voice dropped low again and he leaned in close, giving her a sexy grin. "Did you like that?"

"Yeah."

"Did it make you wet?" He slid his hand up her thigh and she gasped as he found the answer to that question for himself.

Cass ended up staying at Gabe's much later than she meant to. Late enough that his mom got back from her date with her boyfriend and Cass had to wait and sneak out after she'd gone to bed. She walked home through the deserted suburban streets, taking the same route she'd walked a million times over the years coming home from Jill's. She knew every house, every shrub, every crack in the sidewalk. But somehow everything looked different at two-thirty in the morning.

As she walked across the dew-damp grass in her front yard she sent Gabe a text to let him know she made it home alright; he'd threatened to come looking for her if she didn't. The minute she walked in the door she knew she was in trouble. Aaron was still up; she could hear him laughing in the kitchen.

Her instinct was to escape up the stairs, but she decided that might look suspicious. She should at least go in there to say goodnight. He didn't know where she'd been all night so as long as she didn't act guilty she should be fine.

She walked into the kitchen and was only slightly startled to see two other guys there with him. She vaguely recognized them from high school, but couldn't remember their names. The three of them were obviously drunk and nearing the end of their night. One guy looked like he was about to pass out where he stood.

Panthem
Panthem
857 Followers