Just a Hick Town Guitar Player

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

"On the positive side, I got free tickets to your concert and a chance to meet you, nearly a fair deal."

"Not in my books." she replied getting to her feet. "Just remembered, I got something for you."

Clara went out to the Cayenne and returned a few seconds later with a guitar case and placed it on the floor in front of me, "This is for you, a peace offering of sorts."

Inside was one of the most beautiful guitars I'd laid eyes on, the cut away body in a beautiful blonde timber, the wide neck mounted in nylon strings.

"Jeeezus Clara, I can't accept this." I muttered.

She laughed, "The look on your face makes it all worth while. It yours, I'm not taking it back. "So let's hear it."

From the moment I started to play the instrument, I knew I'd never be able to give it back. While it was easy to play, its sound was crisp and crystal clear.

"Wow, this is fucking incredible."

"Jeff from the band picked it for me. He just asked me what you were playing in the shop that day, and then chose that for you."

"It must of cost a packet." I guiltily suggested.

"Irrelevant; keep playing."

Time just sort of disappeared on us, and before we realised it was dark outside. Clara gratefully accepted my offer of spaghetti bolognaise, and joined me in the kitchen to put it together. It was nice to have woman around me, for it had been a while since I'd smelt perfume and the closeness of the opposite sex. My kitchen's small, and we worked close and over each other as the food was prepared. Whenever I got the chance, my eyes flirted over her taking in glimpses of her tight jeans and shapely figure. From time to time our eyes would meet and Clara would give me a little smile. We ate in the lounge with trays on our laps and chatted with half filled mouths. Clara told me that she was hiding from the world for a while, and was going to travel incognito so long as she didn't get recognised.

"Where are you staying the night?" I eventually asked.

"Dunno, probably a motel in town when you kick me out."

"There's a spare room here if you want." I offered. "Just have to make up the bed."

Clara looked over at me.

"No expectations, I just enjoy your company." I said.

She smiled, "You're one of the nicest men I've ever met. I never doubted your intentions. So yes, I'll take you up on the offer."

But it was in the early hours that we finally stopped chatting, both our eyes drooping with fatigue. I made up the bed while Clara retrieved a large overnight bag from the Cayenne and then left her to it. I then bade her goodnight and took myself to my own bedroom. From my bed, I listened to Clara clean her teeth and other things before I heard her bedroom door close. I then closed my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep.

I woke to the presence of someone close by, footsteps by the bed and then the warmth of another body climbing in beside me.

"Hi." Clara whispered.

"Hi."

"Cold and couldn't sleep. Don't mind me being here?"

"Nope."

"Good." she replied and snuggled into me.

I lifted my arm so that she could get close, and her face was next to mine and her arm over my chest. She was wearing a long shirt of some kind, so there was no touching of naughty bits.

"Thank you for being my friend." she whispered.

"No problems."

We lay contently beside each other, both deep in our own thoughts before Clara gave me a little peck on the cheek. "You can fuck me if you want."

To this day, I don't know how I declined her offer, maybe because she was kind of vulnerable or because I thought it might be just 'a sorry what I did fuck.' Anyway, I said no and gave her a peck on the forehead. Again she snuggled in tighter and we soon drifted off to sleep.

I've always been an early riser, and the next morning was no different. A pressing need to go to the bathroom forced me gently out of bed without waking Clara. I was in the kitchen preparing breakfast when she made an appearance; she slipped up onto a bench and watched me go about my chores. The long green tee shirt she was wearing was now halfway up her shapely thighs and certainly a distraction.

"Morning freckles." I said after taking in her pretty face.

She looked at me with some contempt, "I'm not speaking to you."

"Why's that?"

"Because women don't like getting turned down, me included."

I laughed, "Now you know what it's like for us guys, we get turned down all the time and have to live with it."

"Mmmmm, so why'd you turn me down?"

"Because it would've been for the wrong reasons."

"Like what?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Cause we don't know each other and you're on a bit of a downer at the moment. It would only complicate things."

Her big eye's gazed over at me for a few seconds. "Listen, I'm here because I want to be, I like you a lot, and I'd kinda need a little lovin right now. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather do it with. So, if I ask you a second time, will you help me out?"

When I remained speechless, Clara slid off the bench and pulled the tee shirt over her head. Her skin was pale and flawless, small pert breasts with dark nipples peeked back at me. Her waist was narrow and flared out to a pair of purple panties, below her full and shapely thighs caught my lust filled eyes.

"See anything you like?" she asked with a sultry smile. "I'm gonna have a shower, then I'm going to take you to bed. Or perhaps you might like to shower with me?"

I followed Clara into the bathroom where she stood before me and stepped out of her panties exposing a triangle of dark curls. I stepped forward and attempted to take her in my arms, but was pushed gently away.

"Nope, not yet." she said in a mocking voice. "Would you like me to shave my pussy, I like it shaved when I'm gonna have lots of sex?"

"What makes you think that you're gonna get lots of sex?"

"Woman's intuition." was her reply as she stepped into the shower.

My shower cubicle isn't big enough for two, and I watched while undressing through the opaque glass as Clara washed herself. She grinned wickedly as she stepped out of the shower and caught sight of my erection standing proudly before me.

"My my, I'm so shocked."

By the time I'd showered, Clara was sitting on the bathroom vanity with a razor moving carefully over soaped up pussy. After each stroke, a clear strip of skin appeared, she then turned away slightly to shave the more delicate bits.

She grinned when I tried to move closer, "Stay where you are, I need to concentrate doing these bits. One slip and it'll be back to wanking for you."

For next minute or so, my cock twitched in the air as I waited impatiently for her to finish. I really wanted to jump her bones then and there, but patience is a virtue and some things shouldn't be rushed. Eventually she placed the razor in the sink, got to her feet and paraded around in front of me.

"So, am I to your liking sir? Would you like to take me to your boudoir and fuck me silly?"

Without waiting for an answer, she skipped like a small child towards the bedroom.

She then stood by the bed and took me into her arms, "I'm an old fashioned girl who likes to be kissed at least once before being fucked."

Clara's tongue surged into my mouth the instant our lips touched, her hands holding me tight in case I tried to escape. I'll never forget that first kiss, the nervous and tentative exploration of lips and tongues as my cock dug hard into her stomach. It was a while before she broke the kiss and lowered herself to my bed. She spread her legs wide trapping me when I tried to lie beside her, and I unintentionally slipped between her shapely thighs. Her hand guided my cock to her pussy, and without hesitation, pushed she herself up onto it. The head of my cock penetrated her without resistance, it was deliciously warm and wet; I rocked slowly backwards and then forwards to gain full penetration.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's soooooooo nice." she whispered into my ear.

Clara let me ride her for a few seconds before locking her tightly legs around my thighs which limited my penetration so that only the head of my cock was inside her.

"Just like that." she whispered. "Do me just like that."

I experimented for a few strokes to get it right, a slow rhythm with shallow penetration.

"Mmmmmmmmm, that's it, you got it." I was told.

A few seconds later, I felt Clara tense and then shudder beneath me, her legs locking tightly stopping me from moving inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm I'm cumming, you've made me cum sooo quick."

Problem was, that Clara's excitement had also had the same affect on me, and without realising it, I began to fill her pussy with my cum, my rigid pulsating cock emptying inside her warm wet cavern. I cursed once the deed had been done, for I had sold myself short. Clara grinned when she realised that her pussy was full of my cum.

"Oh dear." she murmured when she returned to this world. "What a couple of amateurs, thirty seconds into it and were both done."

Clara then released me from her grip and let me slide backwards into a kneeling position between her thighs. A globule of cum obscured her opening and thin a line ran down between the cheeks of her buttocks. She let me gaze unashamedly at her used pussy for a few seconds before sliding her hand between her legs and rolling slowly from the bed.

"Back in a minute." she said while heading for the bathroom.

I lay back on the bed disappointed with my performance; here I was with a beautiful woman whom tens of thousands had undoubtedly dreamed of bedding, and in a few seconds made a complete ass of myself. If she came back into the room, got dressed and left, how could I ever blame her or take myself seriously as a lover again? But Clara soon returned with a warm face cloth and cleaned my now almost flaccid cock. She gave me a cheeky grin just before her lips slipped over my cock, then making herself comfortable beside me, began working me back to an erect state. Her technique was exquisite, a lovely warm mouth and a dancing tongue made short work of the job in hand. Our eyes met often as she sucked and tormented my cock; eventually her mouth slipped away and a hand took its place.

"That's better." she commented stoking me slowly before moving into a kneeling position.

She lifted a leg over me while at the same time guiding my cock between her lips, and then slowly lowered herself onto me. My cock appreciated her lovely velvet smooth insides as it was slowly ridden with long strokes. Clara leaned forward and lowered her pert breasts close to my face to tease me.

"Now control yourself this time." she said squeezing my left nipple. "I want more than a sixty second ride."

I laughed, "It's all your fault, don't blame me."

"My fault; how's that?"

"Well, you arrive at my house and tease me by climbing into my bed. Then you proposition me, unfortunately I had to turn you down because I'm too much of a gentleman. Then you take all of your clothes off and shave your pussy in front of me. And then you rape me and then complain when it's all over too quickly. "So ,who's at fault here?"

Clara glared down at me, "I'd stick to music if I were you; I don't think comedy's your thing."

"Its no laughing matter when I haven't been laid in months and some strange woman worms her way into my bed uninvited."

I noticed the little tell tail signs of a smile appear in the corners of her mouth; she rotated her wet pussy on my cock and looked down at me.

"Why am I not surprised that you haven't been laid in a while? You've all the tack of a turnip. Maybe I should just pack my bag and leave."

"Or, maybe you could stay and teach me a little tact and decorum."

Clara smiled and pretended to think about it, ""Well, only if you behave yourself."

Pulling her down onto my chest, I kissed her passionately as my hands caressed her arms and shoulders. Her breathing deepened as our lips and tongues busily played, her pussy jammed hard down over the full length of my cock. Slowly I rolled Clara over onto her back without breaking the kiss and began to ride her. Her legs locked tightly around me pulling me hard into her each time I pulled outwards. A loud slurping of a wet pussy; and the slapping of skin on skin accompanied each thrust caused us to break the kiss and laugh. After a while, I eased myself from her and began to kiss my way down her body, her neck and breasts and further. She giggled as my tongue tormented her belly button, and then she squirmed as I licked down her navel to her thighs. Easing myself to a kneeling position on the floor next to the bed, I pulled Clara down so that her buttocks were on the edge.

Her pussy was now in the perfect position for a good licking which I fully intended to deliver. Placing her legs over my shoulders, I then set about teasing her a little, with small kisses and licks, I then began to work my way up the inside each thigh. My eyes were soon fixed on the lovely sight between them. Her smooth pussy was wet with her juices, her lips a little pink from the recent shave. Her inner lips were large and slightly protruding in her aroused state, her opening slight agape from our previous antics. A small clitoris which was soon about to get some attention; sat innocently and slightly hidden between her lips.

Clara's thighs were tight and toned as I moved upwards; I could feel the warmth of her arousal as my face neared its objective. Intrigued how sensitive her skin was where her thighs and pussy met, and I kissed and toyed there for a few seconds before Clara impatiently moved my face directly to her pussy. At first, I flicked my tongue gently between her lips, just touching her clitoris and the soft velvety skin below. I grinned with satisfaction as Clara trembled under my touch. I then sucked her right pussy lip deep into my mouth and suckled it for a few seconds before doing the same to the left. My mouth was soon slippery and covered in her juices, but I cared not. She jumped as I then tackled her clitoris, sucking it deep into my mouth and flicking my tongue over it.

For the next few minutes, I sucked, nibbled and licked Clara's pussy, my hands held her thighs tightly as she writhed on the bed before me. Then, with a change of technique, I slipped my thumb inside her and began to work her with a slow rhythm as my tongue toyed with her clitoris.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's nice." she murmured. "I'll give you a week to stop that."

Removing my thumb after a while, I slipped a finger inside her, and then a second. I manipulated my fingers just how I'd pick at a guitar string, I then added a third finger stretching her wide and carried on with the same technique.

"Ohhhhhh christ, what are you doing down there?" she muttered as her buttocks lifted slightly off the bed and began moving up and down.

I wasn't at all surprised at her response to my attentions, for this was a little game I'd perfected many years before, and had stood me in good stead with past lovers ever since. My mouth slipped back over her clitoris, and I began working Clara with some conviction. It was hard work keeping pace with Clara, for she was soon writhing all over the place. I tried to pin her down with my free hand, but she was strong and excited. Her pussy was now sopping wet, my hand and face were now soaking in her pleasure.

"Holy fuuuuuuuuuck." she eventually groaned, her little trembles turned into shudders. "I'm gonna cuuuum again."

My eyes lifted, and I looked through her open thighs, over her flat navel and between her breasts to her usually pretty face. But her features were now distorted as her orgasm flowed through her tense body, her mouth open and eyes half closed, her hair wildly tangled on the bed beneath her. My fingers and tongue worked her gently as her orgasm ebbed she relaxed. A hand pushed my face away and my fingers from her pussy, taking my hand, she coaxed me up the bed along side her and then cuddled into me. For a minute or so, she held me tightly before giving me a peck on the lips.

"Eeeeew, I'm not kissing that. Look at the state of your face."

"Your fault." I replied forcing my lips upon hers.

Her tongue was soon in my mouth, and her hand around my hard cock. Without breaking the kiss, Clara rolled onto her back and spread her legs, and I accepted her invitation. My cock was directed between her pussy lips, and I glided into the hilt with a gentle push. Again, her legs locked around my buttocks to ensure there was no escape, and I began to ride her slowly and passionately.

"I take back what said about you, you're not at all bad at this." she whispered into my ear between nibbles. "That thing you were doing with your fingers inside me was somethin else, not a bad little orgasm thanks very much."

"Apologies accepted." I managed to mutter.

For the next thirty minutes, we changed positions and experimented with what ever came to mind. Our bodies were shiny with perspiration as we toiled in passionate pleasure, it was an intimate and full of feelings each giving as much as taking. Eventually Clara eased herself away from me allowing my cock to escape from between her thighs.

"You've worn me out, won't be able to walk straight for a week." she chuckled.

Her eyes fell to my cock, slick and shiny with her juices, still hard and ready for action.

"Whatever are we gonna do with that thing." she asked while rolling onto her haunches and moving over me.

It was a question I didn't have to answer, for my cock was taken into her succulent mouth and a warm tongue began tantalising the head and glands below. With great patience, my cock was sucked and manipulated towards orgasm. A hand sliding up and down my slippery shaft as her warm mouth suckled and sucked me towards the end. But it was the second time for me that day, and unlike all the stories of men being able to cum multiple times on command, I just couldn't quite manage it. Eventually, I took myself in hand, and using my favourite technique of just a thumb and forefinger moving at a million miles an hour, I soon ejaculated the short distance to Clara's waiting face. Her eyes closed as my cum dribbled down her cheek and chin, waiting for me to finish, she then wiped the remains from my cock with her fingers and took me once more in her mouth to slowly milk the remaining pleasure from me. And when she felt I'd completely finished, her big eyes looked up at me as her cum covered mouth gave me just the sweetest little smile.

We didn't move much from the bedroom for nest two days, not that we were fucking continuously as Clara would so callously describe it. She liked to shock me with her crude use of the English language. We took our meals back to the bedroom, we sat together without clothes and watched cable, and every now and then, would we make love. It was a time where we got used to each other bodies; I just loved to watch Clara walking around buck naked, her lovely rounded buttocks swinging with each step, and little pert breasts jiggling up and down.

On the Sunday night, Clara turned to me and looked at me with some seriousness.

"Do you mind if I hang around here for awhile?"

I smiled, "Stay as long as you want."

"It just that there's nowhere I want to be more than here, and there's no one that I'd rather be with than you. I feel real comfortable here, more comfortable than I felt for months."

I leaned over and kissed Clara on the forehead, "I like you being here too."

She snuggled up to me and held me tight, it felt real good.

We all have moments in our lives that we will cherish for ever, and the following day was one I'll never forget. Around lunchtime, Clara arrived at the office to take me for something to eat, not planned, just in impromptu gesture on her part. A couple of the girls I work with recognised Clara and the news spread through the small office before I realised she was there. When I walked out into the reception area, Clara gave me a big smile and sauntered up to me and gave me a peck on the cheek. When one of the co-workers asked Clara if we knew each other, she just turned sweetly and told them that I was her lover. I don't think I was ever the most popular man around when it came to my co-workers, but I sure got a lot of kudos that day. I'll never forget the looks on their faces when Clara took me by the arm and escorted me from the office.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers