Just a Little Daydream

Story Info
She imagines what she'll do with him.
1k words
4.53
14.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to walk into a room, softly lit with candles, some romantic music playing in the background. I am wearing a short little black dress, sleeveless, of course. Strappy black heels adorn my legs with the flesh colored thigh-highs held up by a black garter belt. I saunter through the doorway, tilt my head and coyly look up and across the room to the bed, the candles placed just so that the light is dim---subtle, but I can see him across the room. He is sitting in a chair, not looking at me, looking past me, so as to not stare. I lick my lips in a suggestive manner then bite my bottom lip slowly as I look in his direction, just to try to catch his eye.

It works. I place one foot in front of the other, and slide through the doorway and over to the desk. I take my hands and run them through my hair as I tilt my head all the way back exposing my neck. I let out a soft sigh and place my leg onto the desk. I undo the clasp on the thin strap of the heel and slip the shoe off, my leg at just the right angle so he can see I am wearing a garter belt, but no panties. I put my leg down and then do the same with the other shoe. I glance over and see him eying my legs, working his way up my skirt with those bedroom eyes. I can't help but to lick my lips once more in a playful sort of ecstasy as I notice him watching me. I can already feel myself getting excited, but I suppress it, so I may play with him a little more.

I put my leg down and turn around, resting my round little ass on the desk, one leg bent, sliding my toes down the side of the desk, my hands, palms down, leaning back again, exposing my supple breasts. Then I turn and look at him again, I lean forward, turn towards him and walk in his direction. I stop just short of him, about a foot and a half away, gaze lovingly at him and turn around. "Please baby, unzip me." He starts up my back to my neck, clinches the zipper and slowly pulls down, so slowly that I can hear each of the teeth of the zipper coming undone. I slip my dress off of my shoulders in a short motion, down my arms, and let the whole think slide down my body and land on the floor. I turn around again and face him, taking his right hand in mine, place his hand on my upper thigh and motion for him to unclasp the garter belt from my thigh-highs. He unclasps the left leg, then the right one. Before I can do anything he pulls me closer, using both hands to grab my round little ass.

He picked me up with both hands grasping my ass. My legs wrapped around him, my breasts, practically in his face. He carried me across the room and into the bathroom. There were candles on the sink, and one in the corner near the tub. He set me down in the bubbly warm water. He looked into my eyes, in the flickering candlelight, took the baseball cap off of his head, and slowly unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor. He lifted his arms and pulled his shirt over his strong shoulders and above his head, then whipped his boxer shorts down around his knees then his ankles. He glided closer to me and put one foot in the hot water, and I watched the soapy bubbles coat his legs as they slid in with me. As soon as he was in the water and sitting down, I moved in for the kill. I slipped my legs around him and slid my left hand onto his cheek. I took my right hand and placed it onto his lips, as if to say, "shh".

I then took my right hand and tilted his head down and kissed his sweet spot on the top of his head, kissed his right temple, touched my tongue to his ear and grazed it around to the bottom of his earlobe, gently nibbling as I got down to the place where his neck and earlobe meet. I looked up and into his eyes, just gazing deeply for what seems like forever. I could go on just looking into his eyes, losing myself for days. Suddenly I can feel his arms grip around my hips and pull me in closer. Our lips touched, so so soft his lips are. So full, and perfect. His tongue slipped into my mouth and without hesitation our tongues danced inter-twined, and our lips joined in. He pulled me closer with his strong grip, warm water rushing out from between us, my legs tightening around his waist.

I look into his eyes again, staring deeply. I start to kiss his neck, massaging with my tongue, moving further south. I kiss his chest and tease his nipples just a little bit. He starts to move back, lifting his body to rest on the side of the tub. I kiss his navel lightly, and keep working my way south. I reach the crease in his leg, where his hip meets his thigh. Forcefully I push his legs open and run my tongue along that crease. I kiss inward, moving closer to his cock, but decide to tease him a little more and kiss the other leg and thigh area first. I move back in towards his beautiful, thick cock, growing at this point, more from the arousal. I circle my tongue around the base of his cock, noticing his balls, I taken them in, one, then both, licking, lightly sucking, I gently allow me teeth to graze him as I use my tongue in a longer stroking motion on his balls. I look upward as I continue to tease him and I can see pleasure in his eyes. I take my tongue and lick up his shaft, inching closer to the head of his delicately perfect cock.

...to be continued.