Just A Little Kink

Story Info
It started off as just a little kink but becomes more.
8.3k words
4.64
703k
690
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stewartlinda
stewartlinda
2,722 Followers

Well, I finally got the nerve to write about something that happened to me. I have always had a bit of a dark side. I guess if you saw me you would think I am just a typical wife and mom. This is not your typical story about how I just rushed out and fucked everyone I saw. This is about a kink that I have never been able to get away from. This all happened quite a few years ago. I have a wonderful husband and we have always had a fantastic sex life. My husband Jim always knew I had a bit of a kink for oral sex. What can say, I love it! Nothing gets me as hot as sucking cock. Everything about it gets me going. The way a nice hard cock feels in my hand and the way it throbs in my mouth. (Just writing this gets me wet.) There is not a day that goes by that I did not give my husband a blow job. Jim often had a puzzled but happy look on his face when I went down on him. Oh, don't get me wrong, he loved every minute of it. I know now he was more wondering why I so loved sucking cock.

After we had been married about 7 years, our sex life kind of died down a little. I don't want to say it was dead--it was still great, but just not as hot as it used to be. We started watching X-rated movies to spice things up. Every time I saw a scene with a girl sucking a big huge cock, I would go crazy and start sucking Jim's cock like there was no tomorrow. He knew the effect those scenes had on me and started buying videos that had lots of cock sucking in them. After a few months, Jim brought home a new DVD that was called Glory Hole Girls.

We were both sitting on the couch, snuggled up to each other. The first scene was a sexy, trampy slut going into an adult book store. Her and her guy went into a booth where there was hole in the wall. As you can guess, before long a big cock appeared through the hole and she started sucking like there was no tomorrow. As I watched with my eyes glued to the TV, I felt a rush run through by body like fire. My nipples pressed against the thin fabric of my blouse. The coarse fabric felt raw and hot. My breathing quickened, and a flush ran all over me. Wetness flowed out of me like a river, filling the air with the smell of sex.

"I think someone found something they really like," Jim said with a little smirk.

My face flushed form the truth of his words, and all I could do was make grunting noises. I tore at his zipper like a woman possessed and engulfed his cock in one fluid motion.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I gurgled with his cock pressing against the back of my throat.

I have never been able to deep throat Jim's large cock. He is over 8 inches long, and I have longed to feel that monster all the way down my throat. I could not even begin to count the many times over the years that I made the attempt. It always resulted the same way. I would choke just as he pressed to the back of my throat. This time I was so turned on I didn't even care if I choked to death. It was do or die. I had to have that beautiful cock all the way down my throat. I wanted that cock, and I wanted it all.

Each time my mouth bobbed up and down on his hard cock I would push just a little further. I could feel the gagging sensation build, but I ignored it. I pressed my head as hard as I could and felt my throat try to constrict around his cock. Every time I went down for another try, I would press his cock deeper down my tight throat. I realized I was gaining when I had swallowed well over half his cock. The choking feeling was starting to lessen, and the pleasure I was feeling increased as I felt my body shoot with electric jolts with each deeper thrush of my head. I leaned forward and pushed my head harder. This time I stuck my tongue out and tilted my head to allow this cock to slide easier. With one final push of my head, I felt tightness in my throat and his cock slipped in all the way. My tongue was licking his balls. Tears filled my eyes from the final thrust, but I was so on fire I could not stand it.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," I groaned as my throat clamped around his cock.

"Yes...Yes," Jim moaned.

His hands were pushing my face hard on his cock. I was choking on his cock and loving it.

My throat was squeezing his cock as wave after wave rolled through my body. It was like an electrical bolt was running from my throat to my clit. My clit was so swollen that it throbbed with each beat of my heart. I was so lost in lust that my ears were ringing and there was no passion, just pure desire.

Jim could no longer hold back and started lifting his hips to thrust his cock in and out of my mouth. He was fucking my mouth with such force it lifted me up with each thrust. I could feel the deep throb of his cock as it penetrated deep in my throat. With one violent thrust, he pushed his cock all the way down my throat and came with a shudder. For the first time in my life I never even had to swallow. I could feel his cum shoot down with one hard pump after another. The throbbing sensation of his pulsing cock was like a rhythm of raw sex. The sensation sent me over the edge. I could not stand it anymore. I reached down and thrust my fingers deep in my dripping wet pussy as he came, and an orgasm came over me like a tidal wave. My orgasm was so strong I almost blacked out from the intensity of it. My whole body was no longer my own.

*****

Like any idea, it just kept gnawing at me. I could not get it out of my mind. The idea of sucking a group of guys off at a glory hole would not leave me. It would hit me at different times, such as when I was cleaning the house, or shopping at the mall. I would go to a party with my husband and wonder what it would be like to suck all the guys there. It became an obsession that I could not run away from. The more I tried not to think about it, the more I did.

Jim and I were very close and he knew the fantasy was growing into an obsession for me. He came up with a great idea.

"Honey, I have a little surprise for you," Jim said with that wicked little smile. He motioned me to the garage.

"What are you up to?" I asked, trying not to look aggravated for being interrupted while cooking.

As I walked into the garage I was not really sure what I was looking at right away. The realization came over me what it had to be. He'd built a plywood wall up over a closet in the garage with a hole cut at about waist height in the plywood.

"Well, baby," he said with a grin, "now you have your very own glory hole."

The magic happened like it always did. I felt the blood rush to my head and my nipples harden on their own. The wetness between my legs let loose like a river, and the excitement made my heart start to beat faster. I was transfixed by the wall with that hole cut in the center. Jim knew I was getting turned on as my face flushed with excitement.

"Want to try it out?" Jim asked in a low voice.

I could see he was getting hard from my reaction. I was breathing so hard I thought I might pass out, and all I could do was nod. I ran to the kitchen, turning off everything that was cooking and ran back to the garage stripping off my cloths as I went. He showed me how to open the door to the room and inside was another surprise.

"I didn't want you to be uncomfortable in there, so I bought a kneeling chair." Jim almost laughed.

"You may have to be in there for quite a while since I have to open the door from this side."

The chair was designed with full padding so I could get on my knees. It had a full back support so I could be very comfortable while on my knees. It placed my face almost perfect with the hole in the wall. He also rigged a light so I could turn off the light if I wanted to. He then slid the kneeling chair to the side. There was a padded platform on the back.

"Now, if you slide the chair over and lay your stomach on the padded part, you can back up to the hole and you can fuck as well as suck." His voice was almost cracking with excitement.

I was so excited that I couldn't even speak without stumbling on my words. I was eager as I lowered myself into the kneeling chair. My pussy was so wet I could feel the hot liquid drip down my leg as I waited for his cock to come through the hole. I flipped off the light so the only illumination was coming through the hole in the wall. It added to the excitement as I saw his rock-hard cock slip through. I attacked it with my mouth like I was starving. It was so hard and warm as my mouth engulfed the head of his cock. I slowly pulled back to the very tip and gave it several quick sucks--that always drives him crazy. With my fingers, I tickled the underside of his cock as I sucked back and forth in slow strokes. The kneeling chair was almost perfect for me to lean over and still free my hand up to use as I played.

The small room was filled with the smell of sweat and sex; it was an aphrodisiac. I was getting hotter and hotter as I sucked that beautiful cock. It was like a dream, almost unreal. This cock was not attached to a person. It was an object all to itself and needed to be licked and sucked. I knew what Jim wanted as he started pumping his cock through the hole. I wanted it as bad as him. He wanted me to take his cock all the way down my throat. I was trying to hold off as long as I could because once I started I would not stop till we both had orgasms. I was like a kid with a new toy and didn't want to stop playing with it.

I could taste the pre-cum leak from his cock and slowly gave him what we both wanted. I inched my mouth down till I felt his cock hit the back of my throat. I stayed there for a few seconds, not wanting him to know when I would push the rest of the way. He started trying to pump my mouth, but I pulled back, teasing him so he could just reach the back of my throat. I waited till he pulled back enough then I pushed my head forward till my lips were pressed against the hole. With his next thrust forward, he felt his cock slip past my throat and was all the way in. My eyes watered and my pussy started running with juice from the excitement. That burning between my legs turned into a raging fire.

I reached down with my other hand to start rubbing my clit with all the speed my fingers would allow. I forced myself to swallow; this tightens my throat muscles all the way around his cock and I knew he could not last. At that moment, the pulse started way down my throat and I felt his cum shoot down into me. My fingers stopped rubbing and pressed hard on my stiff clit. The spasms hit me as he came. My whole body shook like an earthquake. The orgasm was so violent that I saw stars as his cock dumped load after load down my throat. I pulled off his cock to take a deep breath and let the waves of my orgasm slowly retreat. I was exhausted from the orgasm but was still so horny I could not stand it. I leaned back on my chair to rest just for a second when Jim spoke up.

"Why not try out the table? All you have to do is get up and turn it sideways, then lie on the padded shelf," he explained.

I got up on legs that felt like rubber bands and slowly pushed the heavy chair to the side. I could see the flat part of the table. I settled down on it, and leaned back. My pussy was centered with the hole, but the room and chair took up enough space that I couldn't spread my legs as wide as I wanted to get that deep penetration that I so love. The sensation was so wicked. My ass was pressed against the hard wood. His cock was pumping into me like a jack hammer as I moaned in pleasure. It did not take long for both of us to explode into another orgasm which left me exhausted.

"Well, tell me how you like having your very own glory hole?" he asked, breathing hard in shuddered speech.

"I love it, " I replied in a shaky voice. "I just think we need a few improvements."

Over the next few months we made more and more improvements on the little room. Jim fixed the table top so I could lie down on my back with my feet up in the air. That way I could spread my legs really wide to get him deep in my pussy. It only took one time to realize my legs got so tired from being up in the air like that he added straps that I could place my feet in. A pillow was added so I could rest my head while either kneeling or lying on the table. Finally, my husband added a wonderful toy. It was a vibrator that is made to lie right on the clit. He mounted it to the chair and added a pressure switch. When I pressed hard against the vibrator with my pussy and clit, it would come on. If I leaned back, it turned off. I could use it as I wanted and never had to use my hands.

We played with the room all the time, and the more I used it the more I wanted to. It was like a drug and I couldn't get enough. After one hot night of sex, Jim nervously made a proposal.

"Honey, I have a crazy idea. This may be a once in a lifetime chance to do something like this, if you want to."

Beneath his apprehension I could see there was real excitement.

"Next month David from work is getting married, and the guys want me to throw him a bachelor party." He cleared his throat and continued. "What if I tell the guys that I hired a hooker to give anyone that wanted a blow job, and had a little room set up in the garage? No one would ever know that you were the one in the room." He paused to see my reaction.

I am not sure how to describe my reaction. I was shocked at first by what he was suggesting. I was thrilled with the idea. I was scared of my own desires. Thoughts rushed through my mind at the speed of light as I thought about all the feelings and emotions I was experiencing. I sat there with a blank expression on my face as I worked through the emotional rush that ran through me. The rush turned into visual imagery that ran through my head like a real movie.

Yes, I could see myself in the booth on my knees. Yes, I could see all those wonderful cocks for my pleasure. Yes, I could suck off men I had known for years and they would have no idea it was me doing it. Questions flashed through my head as fast as the images. Would I feel guilty knowing that I will be having oral sex with the husbands of some of my closest friends? That was the one that stumped me the most. Would I? Even as I tried to tell myself I could never do something like that, my own body gave me away. The excitement coursed through my body and my juices started flowing. I could not hide the excitement I felt any more than I could refuse to breathe.

I glanced up to see Jim studying my face to see what my reaction was going to be. There was a hint of worry that he had gone over the line and that I was mad. The truth was that I was trying to stop myself from yelling at him, "OH, YES! YES! YES! I want it NOW!"

"Well," I looked up at him trying to hide my excitement, "I can see that there could be a problem. Some are going to wonder how you just happen to have a glory hole in your house."

As I spoke, I started to really think about this like a business opportunity. "There will be a couple of guys that may wonder if it really is a woman behind the hole and not some gay man. They all know you well enough that it will cross their mind that you might be playing a trick on them."

A smile crossed Jim's face as he realized I wanted to do it and was only trying to cover all the bases on how we could do it and get away without anyone knowing it was me.

Just talking about it had me so wet that I could not stand it anymore. I ripped his clothes off and my mouth engulfed his now hard cock. I was sucking like a woman possessed as my mind was filled with cock after cock slipping through the glory hole all for me. I was so wet as I sucked Jim that my other hand went down to my clit and started rubbing. The excitement and talk was too much and a hard orgasm took over my body. Seeing me orgasm sent Jim over the top and I could see he was about to explode. I didn't even try to tease him I pushed my mouth all the way to his balls as he erupted one load after another.

The next day we both started working on how to solve the problems I had brought up. Jim came up with a good solution to the woman problem.

"I want to run an idea by you, and you tell me what you think," Jim said.

"I've already told most of the guys I'm working on some entertainment for the bachelor party. I hinted that it's one of the secretaries from the first floor, and I'd discovered that she loved to give oral sex. But she doesn't want the guys to know who she is since she works at the same place as most of us. I also said I knew how I could make a room that we could use in the garage." I could see the triumphant look on his face as he made the suggestion. "They all loved the idea. Steve even wanted to come over and help me build it. I told him I was doing it in secret so you wouldn't know about it." Jim beamed at how clever he was.

"That explains why she wants the glory hole, but not that there really is a woman behind the hole," I responded. "There is only one way they will totally believe that a woman is behind that hole and that is if you tell them that she will fuck one lucky guy." I couldn't believe those words had just come out of mouth.

I could see the idea running through Jim's head as he considered it.

"Yeah, that would do it. But how are you going to decide who the lucky guy will be?" Jim asked.

"Well, you tell them she loves really big cocks. The guy with the biggest cock is the one she will fuck. Everyone gets a blowjob one time. The second go around I will fuck the guy I pick out from the first round and suck off the others," I said with a smile. "I'm pretty sure you told me that none of the guys are as big as you, so I will end up fucking my very own husband and no one will ever know but us." My grin broadened.

Over the next two weeks we got everything ready. Jim put a small fan in the room so I wouldn't get too hot. I had a cooler with tons of water and towels to wipe myself off. I was so ready I couldn't stand it. As the day approached, the more nervous I got and the more excited I was. Every night we used the room and made the final adjustments. The night before the big event I broke the strap I put my feet in while lying on the table with my feet in the air. Jim replaced the webbed straps with wide leather straps and we were set.

Early that morning Jim took my car over to my parents' house telling them we need the room for a party. Jim didn't want anyone to wonder why my car was still at the house. Then an hour before everyone was going to show up, I walked into the room.

"I want you to do something for me," Jim said.

"I want you to have a great time but I also want you to stay in there the whole time totally naked. The idea of you being in there totally naked is so hot it drives me crazy." He smiled.

I didn't even bat an eye. I stripped everything off, handed him my clothes, let him look at me naked and stepped in the room. He closed the door and I could hear it lock as I settled down, waiting for the party to start. It was dark in the room with just a little light coming through the hole in the wall. It was so strange, waiting for so long in the dark. I could hear every sound and it was like my senses were on overdrive. As each person arrived, I would place the voice with who I knew it was. I could hear the music playing and smell beer as the voices got louder. After an hour or so, Jim told them about the surprise he had for them. Many already knew what was arranged, but a few guys had no idea.

"Men," Jim said in a booming voice. "There comes a time in every man's life when an opportunity comes along that is so wonderful, so good, that to not partake in that opportunity is more than sad, it is downright un-American." He was on a roll.

"I have discovered a woman who wants to live out a fantasy. Many of you know this woman as she works at the same place we do. She wants to have oral sex with a large group of guys, but does not want you to know who she is. In great secrecy and peril, I have constructed a glory hole in the garage and she is now in the room ready to take care of each and every one of us. This poor woman has entrusted us with the noble duty to bring her fantasy to reality. How can we as men not do everything in our power to help this kind, generous woman out with such a small request?"

stewartlinda
stewartlinda
2,722 Followers