Just A Little Party

Story Info
Wife is taken advantage of at party.
773 words
3.24
521k
30
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers

This story is one of my quick samplers and only designed to draw a little attention. This is a fictitious fantasy about lack of control, and should be taken as such. When something like this actually happens the repercussions are horrible, and rightly so.

My wife and I are not big partiers, so the huge bash we attended at a good friend's college was meant just to be a good time. We arrived and drinking was clearly the name of the game. Not our forte', but when in Rome...

We had been at the party for maybe two hours and our conversations had separated. I had looked over to see my wife laughing with a group of college girls, only a year or two younger than her so I felt alright. Anyway drinking and joking with the guys rolled on and I suddenly realized that I hadn't checked in on her in several hours, well almost four. I apologized to the group I was talking to and set off to find her. I was told that there was a girl upstairs fucking everyone so I avoided that area knowing if my wife caught me up there she'd think I'd been watching. I'm sure you all know where this is leading at this point so I'll get to it.

I headed upstairs on the prompt from one of the girls my wife had been talking to. I was tense and my stomach was a little upset. When I got upstairs most of the commotion was coming from a room at the end of the hall. I went to it and began to nudge my way into the crowded room insisting that I only wanted a peek.

There laying on a bare mattress was my wife. I took a moment to survey the scene, she was completely unconscious, her clothes were bunched and tattered around her. I closed my eyes hoping the image would fade, there was a guy fucking her and semen squelched from her ragged vagina. Her breast were exposed roughly they hadn't bother to take off her bra, and she was covered in cum there as well. Her hair appeared matted even from where I was several feet away and the smell of sex filled my nostrils and in fact the whole room stiflingly.

I was about to lunge forward when I realized that she was the entertainment and doing so might cause an uproar. I watched as the man fucking her withdrew and sprayed cum all over her already coated pubic hair. Clearly the event seemed to be winding down as even these drunk college guys were reluctant to fuck something that well used. I shut my eyes hard and rubbed my temples as I committed to wait.

I was beginning to wonder if it would ever end when the announcement that they were watching the tape downstairs came from the hall somewhere. I was shoved along with the group until we reached the main room, there on a 52" TV I saw my wife come into view. She was clearly drunk and giggling. Periodically her eyes would slip shut for a minute. The guy talking to her told her there was a place to lay down upstairs. She accepted and the camera shut off only to reopen with her laying on the mattress upstairs out cold. A few guys began to undress her and within minutes she was being fucked. I was shocked and watched in horror as she woke slightly to find herself being violated and actually begin to suck when a cock was placed at her lips.

After the fifth or sixth guy on the tape I had seen enough, I crept upstairs and found two guys laughing and jamming a beer bottle into her pussy. I put my game face on and said, 'She doesn't look so good, we better clean her up and get her some air.' I was insistent enough that I managed to pick her up and carry her to the bathroom where I locked us in and as hastily as I could cleaned her, wrapped her in my shirt and headed for the door. Apparently someone had figured out her relation to me because the crowd parted like the red sea and no one made eye contact. The next morning she woke up safe in our bed. I had cleaned her thoroughly and she had blacked out.

I don't think I'll ever tell her, it seems she's better not knowing, and our marriage probably couldn't take it, I just hope our friend can keep his mouth shut, and the video never surfaces.

Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers