Just a Little Reassurance

Story Info
A dutiful wife's cunning plan.
2.7k words
4.26
91.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,044 Followers

Is it fair comment that all women would agree the male species think with their dicks? While I trust my husband Mark of five years implicitly, could he be lured into the arms of another woman under the right circumstances? I certainly hope not. But my husband is a good looking man and I notice the looks of other woman while I'm in his presence. He's well over six feet tall, dark haired and handsome, his shoulders wide with muscle and his thighs powerful and toned. His friendly and relaxed disposition along with a disarming smile seems to act like a magnet. While Mark happily wears his wedding ring demonstrating that he is taken and not available, I'm sure there are woman out there who might temp him into their bed, if they could.

My name is Suzie, I'm a happily married woman and I fully intend to stay that way. I take great care to look good, not only for myself but to keep my husband interested in me. I dress well, I keep in good shape and I endeavour to be good in bed, well excellent really. But most of all Mark and I are soul mates, and we love each other dearly. We adore life together and openly discuss and plan our future, a bigger and better house and then children. Ours is a good marriage, but sometimes there is a need to make it even more secure.

This little episode started when Mark was invited to his good friend Trev's stag party. His fiancé Helen was a good friend of mine and all of our friends agree their wedding was long overdue. Now, Trev was a bit of a naughty boy. Not in the unfaithful way, but just that he was a bit of a larrikin, loud, full of fun and always on the lookout for a little mischief. His stag party had been arranged by others and there was no doubt going to be strippers or even worse present. Between the copious amount of alcohol that was most surely going to be consumed and the presence of scantily clad ladies of dubious morals, was I worried? Well just a little if I had to be brutally honest. At first I wasn't particularly concerned, but as that Saturday night got closer I did begin to wonder what might go on. That afternoon, I could tell that Mark was excited and obviously looking forward to the party which made me feel more uneasy than before. Then I had a brain wave, the type only a loving dutiful wife like myself could have. My husband is a wonderful lover who takes his time to please me in the ways that I need. He can go for hours before orgasm, but he was a once a night man. Taking that into careful consideration, I was going to make sure he stayed safe and not led into any lustful temptation.

An hour before Mark was due at the party he began to get ready. Knowing that he had a thirty minute drive, he was running late which wasn't uncommon, a male thing I suppose. I waited until he was in the shower; then entered the bathroom and watched patiently until the water stopped running. Opening the door I handed Mark a nice warm towel reminding him the dutiful wife I was.

"Thanks love." he said.

He partially dried himself before stepping out of the shower and then began doing a better job of it. I looked lovingly over his fine body, the splattering of chest hair and the dark line from his belly button to his pubs. I grinned as his flaccid cock swung wildly from side to side as he dried himself.

He caught my smile and poked out his tongue cheekily at me as he made his dangly bits dance in the air, "See, just shows what you do for me."

"Oh really?" I replied.

"Yes, really." he mimicked pulling a stupid face.

I smiled smugly while lifting my top over my head, I looked into his eyes while slowly unzipping my jeans, wriggling the tight denim over my thighs and letting them slide to the floor. His hungry eyes feasted upon my black underwear, my heavy breasts straining under my bra. I ran my finger seductively downwards between my thighs and rubbed it up and down my panties for a few seconds. Then pulling the elastic waistband away from my skin, I slipped a finger downwards through my thick bush to my wet lips. The noise of my arousal was plain to both of us; and after a few seconds removed my wet finger and placed it to his lips so it could be sucked. As he did so I looked down to see his heavy cock stirring nicely into semi-erectness. His now eager hands reached out for me, but I pushed him away.

"Sorry darling, you don't have time, you have to be at Trev's soon." I suggested sweetly.

"Oh shit Suzie, don't do this to me, how about a little quickie?"

I laughed loudly, "A quickie, you don't know what a quickie is. Knowing you, you'd be at it all night."

"Aw please Suzie." he moaned while stroking his now hard cock. "Please don't leave me like this."

I stood with my hands on my hips as if contemplating what I could do about his not so little problem. My darling husband didn't have the faintest inkling he was falling into my little trap.

"Oh okay, how about a little blow job?" I suggested innocently.

"Oh shit Suzie; that would be stupendous." he breathed with relief.

I folded his discarded towel neatly into four and knelt on it. Looking up, I found a very nice large cock in front of my face. I leaned forward enough to give it a little kiss before taking the head into my mouth. Mark sighed loudly as my tongue flicked the underside of the glands for a few seconds before I let his cock drop from my mouth.

"Good?" I asked.

"Oh yeah Suzie, real good." he whispered.

I reached up to steady his swaying cock and peppered it with little kisses. It was a nice cock as far as cocks go; a nice six and three quarters inches to be exact, the pink circumcised head large but not too big to suck upon. The heavily veined shaft was straight and thick, my fingers just fitting around its girth. When erect it was as solid as an iron bar but much nicer to play with. Our years together had taught me exactly how to create his utmost pleasure, a little foreplay before getting down to the nitty gritty of making him cum. Mark's ejaculations were powerful and capable of sending lines of cum over some distance if not controlled. And while I loved having him fill my pussy, I also enjoyed blowing him till the end and letting him fire his mess over my breasts or face. Once in a while I would let him finish in mouth, but that was only when I was in the mood. But it doesn't really matter how you make your man cum, so long as you make sure he does so, and often. It's all about the power, the ability of making your man happy, and I just loved sucking his velvety smooth cock while looking up into his big steely blue eyes.

With a nice mouthful of Mark's cock, I reached around and unsnapped my bra letting it fall to the floor. I raised myself and dropped his cock between my breasts, holding them together I let him rub his shaft back and forth between them as he so loves to do. I dribbled a long line of saliva for a little extra lubrication. After a short time I lifted his cock to my mouth and took him as far as I could, then slowly withdrew letting my tongue dance on the underside until only the head was inside. I sucked as hard as I could before jamming my tongue into the eye making him squirm and his knees buckle.

"Let's go to the bed." he urged.

"No, you haven't got time, just finish standing up."

"I dunno if I can do it standing up."

"Tough, you'll just have to try." I replied firmly between little kisses on his shaft.

I soon settled down into a nice rhythm, the head just inside my mouth and my hand stroking the shaft. With my spare hand I reached over to my discarded jeans, removed a strategically placed tube of raspberry flavoured lube and squeezed a little onto the shaft for added lubrication.

"Ohhhh, that's soooo nice." he whispered as my hand slipped easier and faster over his shaft.

With my mouth busily tormenting the head I began to pick up speed with my hand. I could feel the excitement building in Mark, the deep sighs and his erratic movements giving me a clear signal that the end was near. His knees were now trembling as they struggled to support his weight and I hoped they would last the distance. Then all of a sudden he braced himself and moaned as he began to fill my mouth with bitter tasting cum. I turned my face slightly so that his cum didn't hit the back of my throat and gag me while dutifully stroking him to his blissful end. My mouth was quickly too full of cum to continue my sucking, and I briefly pulled my face away and pushed as much out as I could before taking him inside again. Still his cum flowed but I continued to stroke him until he'd finished. I again emptied my mouth of his bitter mess and wiped as much cum as I could from his pulsing cock, and then began to suckle upon the head as he likes me to do, a loud moan confirming his seconds of ecstasy. Eventually I jammed my tongue into the eye causing him to pull sharply away from me. He stepped back and leaned on the shower door while he tried to get his breath back, then smiled lecherously down at me.

"You should see yourself, what a mess." he remarked cynically.

I got to my feet and looked into the vanity mirror, he was right. My cheeks were shiny wet and globules of cum sat nicely on my chin. One side of my neck was wet and my left breast had a line of dribbled cum running downwards.

"Yuk." I muttered quickly removing my panties and reaching for the shower door.

By the time I had washed myself, taken a well earned gargle, dried and dressed myself, Mark was nearly ready to leave for the party. He reached out and gave me a quick kiss and a cuddle which included the mandatory grope between my legs. He then rushed towards the front door and disappeared towards the garage. A few seconds later I heard the purr of his company car idling down our driveway. Content that my husband's bags were now empty and that he would pose no threat to any skanky tarts at the party, I felt pretty damned pleased with myself. I was in the process of making a cup of coffee to further rid myself of the bitter lingering taste in my mouth when I heard the front door open. I turned to find Mark walking through the house towards me.

"Whats up?" I asked thinking that he'd forgotten something.

He simply took me in his powerful arms and lifted me to a sitting position upon the kitchen bench. My legs were forced apart and I curled them around his buttocks to steady myself. He took my face gently in his hands and looked into my eyes.

"It just occurred to me that your little blow job was to make sure that I was going to be faithful tonight. That right?" he asked.

Mark knows me well enough to recognise my guilt, I sort of smiled.

"You're a silly girl Suzie." he whispered. "I want you to know that you're the only girl for me and I love you to bits. You don't have to be worried about me playing around; I would never do anything to hurt you."

"So, no need for anymore blow jobs then?" I suggested bravely.

Mark laughed, "Well, you need all the practice you can get. You're still not very good at it."

I quickly reached around his shoulders, pulled his face close enough to kiss him and then jammed my tongue down his throat hoping that he could taste his own cum. He struggled to break the kiss, but I hung on for grim death.

"Yuk, you're a real dirty bitch." he muttered once he managed to get away.

I grabbed him by the scruff of shirt and pulled him close again, "Just remember that I love you too, and what just might happen if I find out that you were playing up with any of those strippers."

"But what if they've got bigger tits than you?" he asked in a supposedly serious voice.

I pushed Mark away so that I could stand on the floor. I quickly undid my jeans and pushed them and my panties down to the floor. I then ordered Mark to kneel on the floor in front of me. Holding his face steady in my hands, I stepped forward so that his face was buried nicely between my thighs and his nose penetrating my bush and pussy lips.

"Just remember how much you love my little playground down there, and how good you have to be if you want me to let you play in it. How much of that don't you understand?" I asked.

The next thing I know was that Mark had lifted me from my feet and rolled me up onto the kitchen bench. With my legs spread high in the air, I felt a warm tongue between my pussy lips. This wasn't going exactly how I wanted and tried unsuccessfully to wriggle out of his evil clutches. I wisely stopped wriggling when my clitoris was sucked deep into Mark's mouth and secured firmly between his teeth. Then Mark began sliding his tongue up and down my slit which soon had me moaning with pleasure. I was just approaching a nice little orgasm when Mark stepped back and looked at his watch.

"Aw shit, look at the time, I'd better be going or I'll be late." he said with more than a little sarcasm.

"Bastard." I yelled reaching for my clitoris, but Mark took hold of my hands until my pending orgasm I so needed so badly faded away.

Mark laughed, "Just keep it warm for me and I'll fix you up when I get home."

"Fuck you." I cried in frustration. "I'll finish it when you leave."

"Really?" Mark asked turning towards the bedroom and returning with my only vibrator that still worked.

He dropped it in his jacket pocket and then blew me a kiss before casually dodging the coffee cup that I'd thrown at him.

We stared at each other across the kitchen for a few seconds, and then I began to laugh as while sliding from the bench.

"How did I fall in love such a prick?" I muttered in good humour while stepping into my panties.

"My fantastic personality and a very big cock." he replied.

I just looked at him, "Do you know how much I love you?"

His face became serious as he took me into his arms, "A lot less than I love you."

We stood hugging and kissing for a short time; then I pushed him away.

"Go on, you're already late." I said.

He reached out and ran his hand through my pubes, "Keep it warm cause I'm gonna fuck you stupid when I get home."

I removed his wet hand and kissed it, "Mmmm, I might just let you too."

I watched as Mark drove away a minute later and reminded myself what a lucky wife I was. I just hoped he wouldn't be late home, and maybe he could manage it twice in one night.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,044 Followers