Just a Male Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
What did I let myself in for?
2.7k words
4.42
47.2k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutboynz
slutboynz
31 Followers

As I squealed in agony at the repeated kicks to my balls by the gorgeous woman I'd met only a few months earlier I wondered if I could handle what she had in store for me this weekend....

It all started fairly innocently, me being a horny fellow and her being that on-the-prowl older woman with a manner about her I couldn't quite place. Ms Margaret Stacey was the section leader which included the mailroom, to which I made regular deliveries as a courier.

The young girls in the mailroom had been teasing and flirting with me ever since I'd started. I didn't think much of it, being 18 and in good shape meant I got my share of attention from women of all ages. But it wasn't until Margaret caught me looking up her skirt as she squatted down near me, a deliberate move in hindsight, that I started down the slippery path I now found myself on.... She'd caught me staring a little too long and instead of making a scene had come over to me once we were both standing up and pinched my nipple between her slender fingers and twisted it until it felt like it was on fire. Seeing my face contort slightly, but also smile broadly she then placed her card between my teeth and mouthed the words 'call me sometime' silently.

So here I found myself a few weeks later, having made love to her so many times already, having taken the kinky road with her and allowing her to tie me up. Legs spread wide by the spreader bar at my ankles, wrists cuffed securely to the chain dropped from the ceiling, blindfold only adding to the agony of not knowing what was next....

It started when we made love the first time, her insistent manner to be pleased her way was very attractive. Always liked a dominant woman you see, but when Marg pushed me onto my back and made me lick her cum soaked cunt clean I knew she was more than just kinky. The enthusiasm I put into licking my own spunk from her dripping snatch sure fired her up!

She followed this by suggesting she tie my hands to the bedposts so she could ride my face at her leisure. Next I find that instead of 69'ing with me, she's squeezing my balls harder and harder. The strange thing for me was that I enjoyed the pain. I'd never thought much about BDSM, but it seemed now I might as well go along.

Fast forward a few weeks more and I found myself in a well equipped play room, on hands and knees and barely able to move. Gagged so I couldn't make too much noise, but not blindfolded. By now Margaret had ordered me to call her M'am, and with the way she was pleasing me who was I to object? Seeing her parade in front of me with the strap-on was a worrying feeling though. But that lasted only seconds, for as she wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base of my nutsack and squeezed I knew I was running out of options. It was either be tormented by the ballbag or let her fuck my arse with the strap-on.

To be fair, I'd always wondered what it would feel like to be rammed up the arse, but I never realised the pain involved for a virgin like me. Nodding to her repeated questions of more pain for the balls or can I finally ream you, she didn't waste any time and having already worked her finger up my bum with the lube, it took only seconds for the strap-on to slide into my sphincter.

Oh my! The searing pain of being opened up by what felt like a tree! When I moved too much she just reached for the balls and dug her nails into them, thus distracting me whilst she forced another inch or so into my poor arse. In a few minutes she'd fed all six inches of thick strap-on into my virgin arse, and once I'd started to relax I have to admit it was a rather nice sensation. Until she started to fuck me that is.

In and out, over and over, the agony of being repeatedly opened up was making me cry freely. The weirdest thing happened to me then though, I started to really enjoy the pain of being physically abused, whilst at the same time enjoying the humiliation of being made inte her slave. After this first arse reaming session she announced she'd now call me slutboy and I would be hers to use as she wished. I agreed to this too readily, I know that now.

Steadily, our encounters became more elaborate. Nipple clamps, ball press, ball splitter, ball stretchers, cock cages, clothes pins, blind folds, gags, bigger strap-ons, stronger cuffs, etc. Then came the day when the cock cage was locked onto me after our play session and she announced to me that from this day forth I no longer owned the cock and balls I was born with. They were now hers to use as she wished, my spunk now belonged to her and I would now only be allowed to orgasm as and when she pleased. Again, I too readily agreed to this when pressed.

So I was now completely under her control. Cock in a cage with a padlock, being subjected to longer and longer periods without orgasm. In the meantime though, I was made to fuck her pussy for hours on end, without being allowed to cum of course. The punishment for unauthorised orgasms was a torturous ball press session that would leave me barely able to walk afterwards. The control that she had over was staggering, in hindsight it was so easy to see of course, but at the time I was in heaven as she was giving me all the stimulation I craved.

Then things took a turn I hadn't expected. After once more being spread eagled and shackled on the cross shaped low bench I'd helped her make, I was expecting she would sit on my face for an hour again when instead she opens the door and in walks another woman. Today I was to please them both I was told. OK, I thought, how hard can that be?

The drill was quite simple, lick until told to stop, don't cum until given permission. So with the new woman sitting on my face, M'am starts riding my cock, sorry her cock and as she's riding me she keeps smacking my balls and telling me not to cum. The new woman is dripping wet and her smooth cunt is a delight to lick. She cums far too soon though and the women swap positions.

Again I was told not to cum, but feeling the new woman's smooth and soaking wet cunt sliding down my throbbing cock is almost too much for me to take. The new woman senses I am about to cum though and she grasps my ballsack between thumb and forefinger and forcefully squeezes any thoughts of blowing my wad from me!

For nearly two hours the women kept riding me, cumming over and over, letting me lick their juices from their dripping cunts, before I was allowed to cum. The new woman slowly rode me whilst Marg alternated between squeezing and smacking my nuts, then coming around to my face and tongue kissing me. The new woman, Lisa, then started cumming once more and Marg calmly ordered me to cum, thus making me spurt a huge load into Lisa more or less as she came. Then as Lisa regained her composure, Marg told her to sit on my face once more.

So now I got to clean up once again. Lisa's pussy tasted different, but that didn't matter once the pearls of spunk started sliding out of her, straight into my mouth. For a few minutes this went on, she just was sooo wet! Once Lisa got off, Marg and her just looked at me and decided I was just a filthy little slut and promptly pissed all over me. The hot streams of urine went all over me, face and all. The taste wasn't bad, although I didn't want to swallow any. The look on their faces had changed from being horny to now being disgusted by me, as if I was just a worthless worm. Not far from the truth of course. Seeing my cock harden once more broke them out of their moment of staring! They just laughed and left me there while they both showered and cleaned up.

Lisa became a regular participant in play sessions. She was more sadistic though, putting more vigour into fucking my arse with a bigger strap-on and also using the ball press with more force. What came as a surprise though was when Lisa brought a guy with her one day. I was already tied up on the cross bench, so I couldn't do anything about it when Lisa told her slave to fuck my mouth with his nice thick cock, thus making him nice and hard. Once he was fully erect he was told to fuck Lisa, who had positioned herself so that I could watch her pussy being filled nicely with Adam's cock, his balls swinging as he pounded her hot little fuckhole from behind. She told him to pump her full, which he did and once done she pushed him away and sat her full fuckslot on my face to clean her up. Slurping her pussy clean, eating Adam's spunk as well as Lisa's juices made me so horny I couldn't understand it. But it sure made my cock rockhard! Marg and Lisa then sent Adam away whilst they fucked me senseless.

I should have known it wouldn't end there. A few weeks later I was tied into an all fours position and Lisa and Adam walked in once more. Sucking Adam's cock I didn't mind, but when instead of fucking Lisa I heard him being ordered to fuck me up the arse, I got worried. Anyway, he gently worked himself up my arse and began to pump me, our balls tapping together as he got more vigorous. Marg was ordering him to go harder and faster. The pain gradually gave way to pleasure and it must have shown on my face, for Lisa then called Adam around to my front and ordered him to blow off on my face. As a good little slave he jerked himself a few times and promptly spat his pearls all over my face. Within minutes he was dressed and gone.

The women were now laughing and jeering like never before. They untied me and with just a cuff around my ballsack, Lisa yanked on the chain dragging me to the bed where I was ordered to fuck Marg. She'd always been into hard slamming sessions, so seeing her ankles around her ears and her cunt just oozing juices I expected her to cum quickly. She did, within the first minute of me sliding my turgid pole up her slot she came loudly. Lisa meanwhile was talking to me to not cum, and yanking on the chain thus making my nuts ache.

Over and over I was ordered to fuck Marg hard, make her cum and leave my hard cock inside her. Lisa enjoyed having the chain, deliberately yanking it hard as it seemed I was about to cum, digging the little spikes inside the cuff into my sack painfully. Marg came over and over, I don't know how many times, before her and Lisa swapped positions. Lisa just grinned at me, told me I was doing really well and held me to her chest as she kissed me tenderly.

Next I feel a strap-on being placed at my sphincter and Marg is forcing it into me quickly. I'd DP'd a woman before, but this was new to me! The sheer excitement of being full to the brim of strap-on whilst fucking Lisa took me to a new place. Then when Marg whispered in my ear to just cum when I was ready I just lost it completely, blasting Lisa's dripping snatch full of spunk, thrusting deep into her as my balls ached from finally being allowed to empty. Needless to say, I didn't need to be ordered to lick her clean, I enjoyed this by now.

A new contraption, in the form of a chain coming down from the ceiling attached to a hoist, was a worrying device. It looked like I would find out whether or not I liked it soon enough though as I was already in handcuffs when I was marched into the playroom by Marg. Once latched on, Marg pressed a remote that made the chain go up higher into the hoisr and before long I was standing on tippy toes.

She just laughed at my discomfort, which grew once Lisa led a group of women into the room. The brief announcement was simple in that I would be used in any way each woman saw fit and was to follow all instructions. What followed was a painful ordeal, Marg sitting in a corner slowly fingering herself and letting the chain go slack or taut depending on what the situation required. The most torturous aspect was the number of times the various women came whilst I was under strict instructions not to cum.

After a few hours of being used and abused I was absolutely spent, and I hadn't cum yet. I'd been made to fuck most women up their cunt for a fair bit, a couple had made me fuck their arse hard. The spiked cuff around the balls had made me bleed a little, not that this stopped Lisa from being any gentler mind you. With now just Marg left in the room, she slackened the chain a little and told me to spread my legs for her. The horny lusty look on her face told me she'd be kicking my balls soon, for this was her favourite prelude to a feisty fuck session. Her breathing got deeper as she went around behind me, and before I'd thought about it, her spiked heeled boot thumped into my tired balls. The cuff was off thankfully, for this would not have been bearable had the cuff been on still....

Over and over she kept kicking me, her foot making me cry as it repeatedly made contact with my low swinging sack. For every kick she gave me from behind, I'd also get one from in front. After receiving a dozen kicks from this gorgeous woman, who was now only wearing her spiked heeled boots, I wondered how much more I could handle. My cock was now throbbing wildly despite the hot stinging pain in my nuts. Marg sneered at my stiff cock and just kept kicking me, with what seemed to be ever growing intensity.

Then something I'd never seen before happened. As I was crying she seemed to approach orgasm, then kicking me once more she just cried out in delight and came so hard she collapsed to her knees. Her kicking me in the balls had just made her cum more violently than I'd seen her cum when I fucked or licked her! Thru my own sobs of agony I couldn't help but feel delighted, in a strange way that I can't really put into words. For several minutes Marg sat slumped on her hands and knees, shaking and quivering in the aftermath of a massive orgasm, before she got some ice for my aching nuts. It took almost a week for the pain to disappear completely.

The weirdest thing is that whilst it hurt, it also excited me so much to know that Marg came from seeing the pain she inflicted on me. As she later admitted, she didn't think it possible for me to take as much as she gave me, but at the same time she felt almost unable to stop herself from giving me more. I should also not have admitted to her that I enjoyed it tremendously....but that is another story.

slutboynz
slutboynz
31 Followers