Just a Night Out Ch. 04

Story Info
We finally get to our hotel, but our desire only grows.
1.7k words
4.19
19.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a Night Out Ch. 4 The Arrival

I get out of the car quickly and enter the lobby of the hotel. I wait at the elevator, seeing you come up behind me in the reflective surface running a hand up my inner thigh. "My little cum doll, " you whisper into my ear, kissing the spot where my neck and shoulder meet. I shiver, and the car comes, opening, empty.

The elevator door opens, and I look inside delighted to find the walls lined with mirrors. I step in, and you quickly follow. You push for our floor and quickly spin me so that you are positioned behind me. I feel your arm wrap around my waist, and your throbbing cock press against my ass. Your other hand grabs my hair pulling my head back as you busy your mouth into my neck,kissing,licking, and nibbling on that special spot that drives me insane (where my neck and collarbone meet).

Between kisses you whisper, "Look at your reflection in the door. You're such a cum slut: you have cum on the corners of your mouth." My tongue flicks out as I lick it off. Releasing my hair your hand slides up over my shoulder down into my breasts whose nipples are aching. "My little cum doll was such a bad girl tonight. I'm going to have to teach her a lesson."

Your hand now releases my breasts. They are so full they spring out of my blouse, and your fingers begin to pull on my nipples. Your cock is driving harder and harder against me as your mouth licks and sucks my neck again. I can see my reflection clearly in the door and around the mirror box. Seeing your hands running all over me, my tits exposed, all I can do is moan for more.

The car moves upward slowly, and I press hard against you, your hands now pinching my nipples harder and harder teasing my breasts

"Pick up your skirt," you tell me. "Pick it up high. Let me see the cum dripping from your hole." I immediately do as you say and lift the denim skirt to my hips exposing my legs and my red dripping hole. I can feel your cock pressed in the cloth pushing against the crack in my ass. Your free hand slips down and begins to tease my clit. I moan as you whisper, "Look at my cum slut so full of cum." Your finger plays more and more with my clit and my hole, finger fucking in short spurts and then slipping out to play with my clit, teasing, arousing me, as I watch in the doors' reflection as you begin to take me again.

The scent of me fills the car. The mirrors actually begin to steam up. We are at it again; the intensity is so hot. "I can't let this go, baby. You have one more hole I need to fill." As you whisper, your wet finger slips into my tight asshole. "If you want to be my cum doll, I need cum dripping from every hole of my slut's hot body." You push my finger in and out as I bend at the waist wanting more.

"Please, please, please," I beg. "Give it to me."

"Not yet," you whisper. "I need to discipline my girl."

Suddenly the car stops, and the door slides open. At the same time, I let go of my skirt, and it falls around my hips over my legs. You pull your finger from my ass, but we don't have time to cover it all.

A couple stands in the hotel hall waiting for the car. My breasts are falling out of an unbuttoned blouse as we exit the car, and the man's eyes are glued to me, wishing he was you.

I try to get away and run down the hall but a hand full of hair keeps me with you. "You're going to get a spanking, trying to tease me like that!"

"Oooh promise?" I ask with a smile.

You swing the suite door open quickly pressing tight against me from behind as you push me inside. "You've been a bad girl, baby. You have cum all over you." Still behind me, you lead me to a full length mirror and show me as you lift my skirt. The juice is still showing on my hole and thighs. "My little cum slut has been wild tonight." As you busy your mouth once again in my neck you unzip my skirt and let it fall off of me. Your hand and fingers start to play with me as you press me hard from behind.

"I need more: your cum slut needs more!" I beg.

Removing my blouse I am now naked in the mirror. You pull on my nipples and play with my hole harder and harder, pinching,fingering,arousing me more and more by the second. Your cock still pressing against my crack; your mouth kissing and biting my neck.

The intensity grows by the second. You turn me and bend me over the bed. Your hand starts to slap my smooth cheeks. You begin to tell me, "What a slut you are! You're such a tease! Such a cum slut!" Each point emphasized with a slap. As you slap and scold me you release your cock. Alternating slaps with hot wet fingers filled with your juice you probe my ass. "I know what you want, baby; I know what my cum slut needs."

Your finger is fucking my ass deeper and deeper. I moan as I give myself to you, begging you to take me. "I need your cock!" I yell. No longer am I content with soft moans or simple begs; I anguish to be fucked.

"Finger your hole for me; fuck your pussy like the slut you are!" you command, again emphasizing each instruction with a stinging slap of my ass. You push the head of your cock against my aching asshole. So slick with cum your head easily pushes in; your hands now holding my hips and pulling me to you as you drive your cock deeper and deeper.

"Please fuck me!" I beg. "Fuck your cum slut!" I finger my hot pussy as you push your cock in me again and again. The scent of my pussy is filling the room; our moans and grunts of desire echo around the room; your my balls slap against me as you fuck my hole. I am so hot as I feel your cock slamming in my hole as my finger fucks my pussy. You are just a few inches away from splitting me in two. Our bodies slam together; both at the verge .

You grab my hair. "Fuck me, slut! Fuck me! Give me that hole!" You drive your cock pushing it in as far as you can with my ass sucking it in as my pussy drips down my thighs.

We are engulged in our senses: fucking ~ humping ~ pumping each other beyond control ~ beyond reason ~ beyond caring about anything but pleasing each other.

"Cum with me. Show me how my slut can cum with me ~! Take my cum and let me have yours. Make that pussy explode, baby. Fuck it; take my cock!" Pulling my hair harder and harder as you order me, pulling back my head as I lay bent over the mattress giving myself completely to you.

The grunts ~ screams ~ moans and sounds of total passion escalate with each move ~ driving ~ fucking ~ humping ~ fingering ~ slamming our bodies totally out of control And then at the highest level of the night our bodies begin to shake and convulse; your cock shooting streams of cum deep in my ass and pounding it into me as it squirts from my ass and dribbles down my thighs. My pussy is now totally out of control erupting in a huge wave of hot cum, crashing inside my hole like an ocean crashing on the shore, soaking us drenching me as my cumming is now out of control. I squeeze my pussy and begin to squirt, screaming as we become locked in a pool of cum, filling every hole.

It is almost hard to comprehend how much cum I have in me and dripping on me. The rug now showing a pool spot of cum that has dripped out of me. Still bent over the bed you push yourself down on me letting me feel the last complete thrust of your cock in my ass, deeper then you have ever been. As cum drips from my hole I give a last gasping scream. As you lie on top of me the sweat of our bodies is evident as you lick and taste my back and neck wanting to lick any place you can on me. You slowly slip your aching throbbing cock from my tight little hole. As you do cum pours out of me.

Your finger drags between my crack and then you raise my cum filled finger to my mouth to give me a taste of what I love the most; your hot, thick, sticky cum. Almost in sequence, I drag a finger across my pussy and begin to feed you. We are both totally addicted to each others cum I kiss and explore you; we touch each other playing with our cum. You slowly begin to move me and turn me onto the bed spread out naked before you as you pull off your shirt now naked and roll on top of me.

You look down into my glittering green eyes and kiss me deeply,softly. We are now behind closed doors; nothing exists except you and me and our need to please each other over and over and over againbeyond anything we have ever experience before. For us there is no limit. We lay together kissing deeply, touching and exploring for a long time. Our bodies are slick with sweat and cum, but all we know is each other. We roll around on the bed playfully touching and teasing each others nipples, neck, ears. Wrapped together, we fall asleep.