Just a Night Out Ch. 05

Story Info
After a little sleep, I surprise you on the roof.
2.2k words
4.57
18.9k
3

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a Night Out Ch. 5: The Roof

Roughly three hours after our exhausting sexual marathon, you awake alone in the dark of our room. I have left a note for you with instructions to meet me on the top floor of the hotel at a certain room number. You slide on some clothing, wondering at my plans. You see that my clothes are still strewn all over the room from the frenzy to be naked with each other when we came in.

You head to the top floor in the elevator, and all is quiet in the very early morning hours. The number is that of the access to the pool on the roof. There is a piece of paper poking out of the door, with something taped inside the fold. You pull out a key card and read the note.

Baby,

I happened to "find" this lying around. I thought we might make use of it this evening.

XOXO

You slip the key into the slot, and the light turns green. As you open the door, the first thing to greet your eyes is me on a towel in a pair of silky thigh-highs, crotchless panties, and a thin lace bra accentuating my tits. My legs are spread wide for you as you step in. You have on only your shorts and a robe as it is after one in the morning, and no one should be up.

There are buildings around surrounding our hotel, and a few lights are on, only adding to my excitement. I have spread my lips for you and gently play with my clit, pussy gleaming wet in the moonlight.

"Come closer, lover." I whisper, driving one, then two fingers in my pussy as I play with myself. I moan as you stand before me untying your robe and letting it fall. I bring my fingers from my pussy to your mouth and you eagerly suck them deep. I place my mouth on yours and lick my juices a bit with you. Soon your arms are wrapped tightly around me and the kiss intensifies. Our tongues clash, teasing , toying, sucking, tasting. You hold my face in your hand, fingers wrapped in my long hair.

One hand drifts to my breasts squeezing and teasing one at a time setting them free, toying with my hard nipples, pulling them, rolling them between your fingers. I moan against you, pressing the heat of my skin to yours. On and on the kiss lasts as you stand between my legs. You move to nibble my ear, lick and bite my neck, and lower. Suddenly your mouth comes to my breast teasing around the nipple with your tongue. You move your teeth to bite and pull my hard nipple then start sucking it hard, teasing.

"Mmm, baby suck my tits in your mouth," I moan, leaning back, skin hot from your touch. You move to my other breast after awhile, my moans becoming more and more frequent. You can smell my arousal mixing with the chlorine smell of the pool. You move slowly kissing down my belly, licking a line from my belly button to the top of my lips, then moving to lick my inner thighs. You kneel on the soft robe you have shed and lick from the top of my garters to just my lips on each side. "Oooh, I need your tongue inside me," I tell you.

You flick my clit a few times, teasing, and I feel my whole body shiver. Slowly, you start to lick up over my slit tasting and sucking up my juices. Suddenly, you start to suck on my clit, pulling with your lips and then your teeth. You nibble and tease as it swells in your mouth. Your hot breath teases me as I moan and start fucking your mouth. One fingers slips inside me, then two, and I fuck you even harder moaning so loud, tits shaking and bouncing. I grab your hair and rub your face in my soaking wet pussy.

"Eat me! Eat your cum doll's pussy!" I beg you, thrusting my hips against your fingers and mouth, wrapping my stockinged legs around your head. The silk caresses your soft skin and musses your hair asI grip you. You feel my pussy tighten on your fingers and your tongue moves to enter me now, curling deep in me lapping at my juices.

Your fingers tease my asshole and slowly slip in, lubricated from my own juices. I scream as I cum, the sound echoing against the other buildings surrounding us. You lap up my juices hungrily as I feed you my waves of cum. After several aftershocks run through my body, and you take as much of my cum as you can, you move to kiss me deeply. I moan as I taste myself on you as I suck your tongue.

Your arms grab me and pull me off the ledge. "Bend over, you naughty tease!" you command. I comply, gripping the edge with my hands, offering my ass to you. You rub your cock along my crack teasing me. I feel you pulsing and throbbing, aching to enter me. My nipples rub the hard concrete and I moan, dripping even more.

I move my ass to rub against you. "I need you inside me, baby, please!" I moan. You push just the head in me, stretching my hole.

"More?" you ask.

"Yes!" I tell you. You grab my hips then and pull me fully onto your cock. I gasp as you stretch me. You start to spank my ass lightly making it red as you guide my hips on you, your balls slapping me. My body shakes and rocks with the force, and one of your hands finds my pussy. You start teasing my clit with your thumb then fucking me with one than two fingers. Both my holes are tight and wet gripping you deep inside me.

Our bodes crash together over and over, grinding, pounding, fucking like animals on the rooftop. Our moans increase to cries of pleasure than to screams as my holes get a vice-like grip on your fingers and cock as I cum hard body shaking and rocking. Your first spurts land in my ass and drip out then you pull out and shoot onto my ass and back.

Lost in the cumming, I only barely see the curtains in a few windows move. We have put on a show once again. We cum for a long time, before I turn to you and we embrace, kissing.

My legs are weak, and you take me in your arms carrying me over to a long lounge chair. I point to the windows, where we can see the silhouette of a couple in one of them. You smile and kiss me deeply, laying me down.

For while we kiss and taste each other until I stand slowly, and begin to strip. I lean one leg on the chair at a time as you rub my feet, watching as I go about unsnapping the garter then rolling off the stockings one by one. Next, I shimmy out of the panties, ass facing you. You give it a gentle slap, and I moan. The bra snaps off and my breasts bounce slightly, nipples erect in the cool night breeze.

"You've given quite a show, my dear," you smile, and I turn to look over my shoulder as one silouette of a man rubs the front of his pants. The couple has the woman on her knees sucking her lover as they watch us.

Soon, you move to the edge of the pool. Naturally watching me, your big blue eyes never leaving me. As I see you sitting on the pool's edge I see how thick and hard I have made your cock as it stands straight in the air. You watch me shake and sway as I tease you, walking ever so slowly to the poolside. "I'm so hungry for you," I bend to whisper.

I stand at the pool's edge and show off my body; playing with my nipples,rubbing my clit knowingly enticing you with every move. My tongue leaves my mouth and licks my nipple in the moonlight. My finger traces my swollen clit and pussy as I entice you even more. Then I slowly walk to the ladder and have you watch me as I slip into the pool ever so slowly, my fingers in my pussy fucking it as my body slowly disappears below water level.

As you watch your hand slips down and unconsciously begins to stroke your cock. I slide in the water and float slowly over to you. My wet hand comes out of the water and slides over your cock. Your hand reaches to touch my face and hair. I stroke your cock slowly and then lick the head with my tongue. You watch with restless anticipation as my tongue wraps around your head and licks it with such passion. You watch as I start to make love to your cock with my hot mouth, licking, sucking, and savoring each and every move. My wet hand begins to play with your balls as you lie back on the poolside and watch me take your cock deep in my mouth. You moan loudly, so hot so excited. Your hands are in my hair as your hips push trying to get deeper in me.

You hear my moans escape my mouth as I suck and fuck you, having you fuck my hot wet mouth as your cock is pounding my mouth feeling me swallow you so deep as I ravage your cock. Your moans become louder and louder begging me to fuck you until you lose total control and explode.

You pull your cock from my mouth, and I try to catch your cum as it shoots up from your cock. You see your cum splash on my face as my mouth covers your head and sucks it like a nipple taking your cum deep in my throat. Feeding your hot cum doll once again, giving me exactly what I want; filling my hot mouth. My teeth scrape your shaft as my mouth takes you to the back of my throat as my lips lock around your shaft and milks the last drops of cum from your cock.

You release your cock. It is red and throbbing, covered and slick from my mouth. You grab me, and pull me up as you lean down to kiss me. You lick my face taking up some of your cum from my face, and then feeding it to me in my mouth We kiss for a long long time in the moonlight.

As we kiss, you slide your body into the water. Once you are in, I wrap myself around you feeling your wet slick body against mine. My hands in your hair, yours in mine, then gliding over wet skin as we kiss deeper and deeper. Our passion is now raging. Once again we are out of control

You move me to the pool ladder, my back resting against it. Your hands grab my legs and spread me open. You press your cock against my clit and slit, rubbing hard against me. "We need to fuck baby. You need to fill that hot pussy don't you?"

Whispering but voices reflected by the water, I begin to beg, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, baby." My voice carries and more curtains move in the windows around us. You rub your cock on me harder and harder. Your hands begin to massage and play with my tits. Pulling ymy nipples,squeezing my breasts Your mouth is moving down and licking,sucking, and biting my nipples.

"I need it," I moan as I guide your cock in my hot pussy. There is no pretence now: we need to fuck. You push deep inside me your hands now grip the rails of the ladder as I pull you into me. Your cock fills my hole. I push hard loving to fuck you in water. My hips push to meet you, begging you to fuck me, "Give me your cock. Fuck your cum doll! Please fuck me!"

You slam your cock deeper. "Does my cum slut need more?" You ram your cock harder now biting my nipples so hard. I start to moan louder and louder as you join me in our out of control fuck fest. Your cock hammers my hole.

I squeeze your shaft deep in my hole, sucking you in as you ram your cock, begging me to cum. "Cum for me my little cum doll! Cum for your lover! Show me how my cum slut loves to fuck her lover," you urge as you bite my tits and fuck me deeper and deeper; faster and faster.

Suddenly, I scream out as my pussy erupts expelling wave after wave of cum,soaking my cock and dripping into the pool For what seems like an eternity you bang my hole with your cock wanting to get every drop from me.

You love the look of my head tilted back taking your cock and murmuring, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Our bodies slow as we wrap around each other, your cock deep inside of me and throbbing against the walls of my hole. We kiss deeply. We kiss like we have been longing for each other for years; so hungry,so wanting, so passionately.

You whisper, "Damn, baby, you are amazing!" You kiss me softly, face, ears, neck and mouth as we float in the pool.