Just a Night Out Ch. 08

Story Info
They clean up.
1.3k words
4.38
15.5k
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: The Shower

As we move quickly up the staircase heading to our room we can hear the building starting to wake. There are footsteps and voices coming from the staircase and halls, so our romantic adventure to the pool must come to an end. As we come through the door heading to our room a couple waits for the elevator as we go flashing by. I'm giggling as you chase me. Half naked my body flies down the hall with you in your little robe in hot pursuit.

I get to the door realizing you have the key and I can't get in. "Open the door!" I beg, not wanting to be seen covered in cum.

You smile and say, "Relax baby my cum looks good on you."

I laugh and kiss your mouth half mocking you. You kiss me back and tell me, "Be careful: I might just fuck you in the hall."

We grind and kiss teasing each other with a sense of excitement in our voices knowing we have just shared some incredible sexual pleasure. We have shared each other in such intense passion and wonderful fun.

You open the door to the room and I quickly jump in trying to close you out. Laughing you call to me, "Come here my little cum whore you're going to pay!"

You chase me through the suite. We are laughing, playing, enjoying each other as two naked bodies run around the room. You catch and spank me slapping my hot little ass scolding your cum slut with a grin as I moan with the joy of the pleasure pain. Then quickly I escape your grasp making you chase me again. Fortunately for you, the room is not that big and I finally run into the bathroom I try closing the door to keep you out, but I lose as you push your way in.

"Oh you're a bad little slut!" You tell me as you grab me and we kiss. Our bodies begin grinding together naked and free. Your hands slide through my hair as our tongues clash and lick each other. The passion flows from our mouths and down our bodies steaming up the room. You turn so that I face a full length mirrored wall as you whisper in my ear, "Look at what a cum slut you are. You have cum all over you; on your face, the corners of your lips, your chin, neck and tits. There are traces running down your belly, too." You trace your finger down my stomach lightly teasing me, making my skin tingle and heat. You stop just above my swollen lips. "You're such a whore, my whore, and you look so beautiful to me." As you whisper you kiss my neck and grind yourself against me. You are throbbing once again.

"Oh baby, take me," I moan as your hands run over my body. You begin caressing my tits, pulling my nipples, and playing with my hole. We both watch and enjoy the visual this mirror creates as once again our juices flow. You can feel my breathing quicken as I watch you playing with my body. Your fingers start riding around the wall of my clit and then slip inside my hole. My nipples are so hard and erect as you pull and tug on them. Every inch of your body excites me.

After several minutes of exploring me you say, "It's time to clean my baby." With a turn, you open the door to our clear glass shower. You turn on the jets, all five which shoot out long streams of hot water flowing in every direction. You smile and comment, "I know you wish that was cum...don't you?"

Playfully I slap your ass. "You are such a fuck!" I say with a laugh, but then smile slyly and run my hands up over your shoulders, caressing you, pressing my body tightly to yours. "Yes I do wish that and all of it from you."

You grab a large bar of soap and start to run it over my body and rotate me in the spray. I grab the other soap and start to scrub and clean you. As our hands slide across the wet skin that is so slick to the touch, you begin to concentrate on my breast, rubbing, scrubbing, and lathering me. You can see and feel my excitement as I start to wash your cock and balls. We swirl in the shower, kissing, hugging, cleaning, and scrubbing away our cum. The passion in each kiss grows and grows as water hoses splashes from our bodies in a heavy spray. It is almost like we are being hosed down as the hard spray massages our muscles. Your hands begin kneading my breast, pressing, pulling, pinching harder and harder. All this occurs as my hand strokes your lathered cock which is so long and throbbing in my grip.

We move around the shower until you find the bench. You pull my leg up as we kiss, your tongue now driving in me. You push your body closer as I grab your cock and push it in.

"Fuck me! Oooh yeah, fuck me!" I whimper and beg as your cock enters me. Lost in a whirlwind of passion we start to fuck. Our wet bodies are slapping together. Your cock is slamming deeper and deeper in me. Our mouths are locked in passion as we kiss. You move to bite, suckle, and lick my neck.

Moaning, I take you deeper trying to bounce on your cock in mid air, leveraging my body opening up my hole. My hands spread my lips wider to take you deeper as your slick soapy finger enters my ass and starts fucking me. We push and pump, humping and driving our bodies together as water splashes off of us against the glass walls. Like two wild animals in a cage of glass we are fucking and humping each other. We are kissing and loving each other in a rage of passion that never seems to end.

One more time you move me and position me, your cock embedded deep in my pussy We now start to slam looking into each others' eyes. Our bodies crash together like we are trying to drive each other in two.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes!" I moan as I push and slam into your cock, and you grunt in return driving it into me. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I command as your cock drives so deeply in my hole.

"Cum for me!" You yell. "Cum my beautiful slut!" Yelling and screaming, we are totally out of control; bodies slamming; water splashing and streaming as you grab my body trying to get deeper and deeper in my hot wet cove. "Oh, baby," you moan. "Oh baby fuck me!" We both scream in concert as our bodies erupt, cumming. In a wave of passion my pussy explodes, and your cock pumps your cum so deeply in my hole. Jerking and pushing, we are driving out of control. Our bodies shake and convulse in this beautiful dance of passion as the cum drips from my hole.

In time, the moans become a soft cooing tone. Our bodies stay together not wanting to lose the feeling of the intense pleasure we bring to each other. Our fingers are pruned shaped from the water over time. Our lips are still searching and kissing not ever getting enough. I turn the faucets slowly and the water streams slow. The splashing and crashing of water against our skin has come to a stop. You reach for one other faucet and give it a slight turn, and suddenly we are like two lovers caught in the rain as the ceiling begins to spray a light coating of water from the sky. Like a soft rain it falls over us, dripping on our faces and our bodies as we are locked in a kiss. We wash away the last few traces of cum dripping from me as we stand in the rain of the shower embraced in a kiss.