Just A Quickie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers

As much as I was turned on and really wanted to fuck her I said, "Sorry I have to go out, isn't Dennis off to camp soon."

Julie's husband was in the TA and I knew he was due to go to camp for a couple of week's, which I have to admit I was quite looking forward to. "Yes, he goes first thing in the morning," she said walking past me, "He will be in bed by 9 and asleep by five past, that's all he cares about." She went downstairs and put her top on, no complaints no moaning or begging she just went home.

I knew that if Julie said Dennis was in bed by 9 that he would be in bed by 9, he was a creature of habit, I also knew that Julie would get ready for bed at the same time as he did but rarely went to bed at the same time when he was off to camp.

About 9pm I had a shower and put on a pair of jogging bottoms and a t shirt, at 10 I went round Julie's and crept in the back gate. She was in the garden making the most of the warm night air. As I walked in she looked terrified "Is he asleep?" I asked

She glanced back into the house "You have to go." she said.

"Is he asleep?" I repeated sternly, "Go and check, now!"

She turned round and went in the house returning a moment later "Yes he is but you have to leave, please." she begged.

Julie's garden was surrounded by tree's so wasn't over looked at all, I reached out and grabbed her arm pulling her towards me. She had on a nightdress and dressing gown which was hanging loose. I pulled her to me and turned her round so that her back was too me, "No please," she said, "He'll wake up.".

I ignored her pleas and ran my hand between her leg's, pulling the nightdress up I ran my finger over her clit, already she was wet "Please you have to stop...." she begged.

"You said you wanted to come so your gonna come." I whispered.

I felt her hand come round and run up my leg "Oh no I cant not here." her hand reaching my erection "Oh shit yes make me come fuck me please quickly." she said eagerly

I played with her erect clit for a moment longer and then pulled back "Strip off I want you naked." I ordered.

With only a momentary hesitation she did as she was told, she was that desperate she was panting like a rabid dog standing in front of me arms wide totally naked, I could see her juices glistening on her pussy lips "Now! please now, I need it I don't care anymore I just need to come." she begged

I walked past her "Follow." I said, walking past her to the bottom of the stairs, this part of the house was in darkness but I knew that Dennis was asleep in the bedroom at the top of the stairs and if he woke up and looked out the door he would see us. "On your knee's bitch." The thought of being so close to Julie's husband was a real turn on and my breathing was getting quicker and heavier, I felt a cruel streak go through me I was going to make her come but she wouldn't be able to cry out she would have to be totally silent.

"No not here he will wake up." she whispered

I reached out and took her nipple between my finger's and squeezed them hard twisting it, my other hand dived for her pussy and I rammed two fingers into her harshly she almost cried out but managed to keep it in, but she couldn't stop her heavy breathing it sounded like a steam train, I let her nipple go and with a final push yanked my finger's out of her swollen throbbing quim "Now!" I said.

She didn't need telling again she was on her knee's in a second, arse in the air spread out across three stairs just at the right level for a swift entry I hovered behind her for a second and then brushed my hard prick against he pussy lip's, they spread without effort begging me to go in, I played my prick over her cunt for a few second's teasing her until she let out a moan and then I rammed it into her, she must have pushed her face into the carpet because all I got was a stifled scream but it was enough, "He heard." I said, "He's moving." and all the time I was ramming my hard dick into her hole harder and harder.

"No he cant." she said, "Not yet don't stop not yet."

"I can hear him moving about." I repeated, still thrusting as hard as I could "Shall I stop?"

"No don't stop, fuck him don't stop not now." she replied, all this done in desperate whisper's.

I was banging into her as hard as I could and I knew she was close to coming, I felt like stopping right then but, no, I needed it now so carried on, picking up speed as I felt my orgasm rising, Julie was shaking out of all control and then her head came up and she almost screamed but she managed to get her hand across her mouth in time, all I heard was a muffled "mmmm....mmmm....mmmmm" and then I let it go, I felt the pain as, in utter silence, my orgasm rose from my balls and shot the full length of my erection as though it was a ball of fire and then it blew out of me into her thrusting writhing cunt, it felt like it was never going to stop, it felt like I had burnt the head off my prick, it was throbbing like an engine, but slowly I had to stop I couldn't go on any more and I pulled out of her, she stood up and ran out into the garden, I followed and watched as she threw herself on the ground writhing in apparent agony.

"Oh you fuck." she said, "It wont stop it just wont stop you bastard you fucking shit, it wont stop."

Slowly she seemed to get control and after a while she lay on the grass naked and quiet. I sat in one of her chairs and watched as she got control. "Oh god I don't know how you do it." she moaned "It's never felt like this before I just cant control it." She got up and slowly put her night clothes back on and sat in the chair next to me.

"Are you telling me you don't enjoy it," I said, "All of it."

"No!" she said, "I love it I cant say no, I don't want to say no, I just love being totally out of my own control, you're a fucking bastard and that John made me want to be sick but I couldn't not do it, I even enjoyed it in the end, I think I would enjoy anything you told me to do I just cant help it"

"Good." I said, with a smile "Cos I have a few thing's lined up for you and lot's of friends I want to keep happy."

"Anything you want, whenever you want it." she said. And at that I left

So keep a look out for The Party (Julie 3) it's one big bang.

Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers
12