Just a Word

Story Info
A mother discovers words have power - as does her son.
3.9k words
4.38
117.4k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,835 Followers

Sometimes we feel lonely and desperate. Words have power beyond our imagining. Those two things can combine in the most unexpected ways. This is a short tale examining one possibility...

*****

There are times in any woman's life - any person's life - when, no matter how independent-minded you are, you simply need another shoulder or ears. Or two. To cry on, to confide in, to take comfort from, to receive much-needed support from - or to laugh with.

My call to my best friend of thirty years standing, Sara, was a combination of all of those things and more. She knew all-too-well just how useless and dangerous my now ex could be, but she also knew that I'm a woman of immense desires with an appetite for danger and wildness. She had supported me through the worst of the ex's behaviour with little more than a sigh of disappointment - always there for me and always supportive.

Sara and I had met on our first day at 'proper' school, both just turned five years old and both full of excitement and wonder. We had been firm friends ever since, despite the relationship getting off to a shaky start on that first school day when she had yanked on my pony tail and made me cry. We've never worked out why she launched the attack but since it was forgotten about by that first day's lunch-break it's never come between us. Other than as a long-running and very tame joke. 'It Started With a Yank' has been our popular variation of the Hot Chocolate classic at many karaoke events.

Thirty years, then, the friendship has lasted. Ten times longer than my first marriage and five times longer than Sara's. It's seen off the ravages of teenage childbirth for each of us - within a week, believe it or not - and the sad parting of both of our sets of parents (together, as it happens). It's seen us both grow breasts to one extent of another (she's got a wow-inducing set compared to my little things) and both grow ever sillier. The camaraderie has seen many men come and go, with the balance there resting about eighty-twenty in my favour (in terms of percentages, not numbers!). It's seen us grow our own business - together - selling ice to Eskimos (or at least medical supplies to doctors and nurses), and most of all, it has seen us share every intimate 'secret' with each other. I even know that Sara's so ticklish she will pee her panties giggling if someone so much as touches the back of her knee.

Our sons, both strapping eighteen year-olds now (yes, we really were that young when they arrived so unexpectedly), also share a great bond of friendship. Had they been of opposite genders, then who knows? Perhaps Sara and I would be sharing a common grandchild by now.

Disastrous marriages aside, it's normally been me who makes the mistakes first that we both then learn from, and the other major difference between the two of us is that headstrong me will always seem to end up leading us into trouble. To be fair to Sara, though, the years have taught her to keep a modicum of distance between herself and some of my more stupid life choices, and the phone call that night was very much a product of her well-placed caution.

"He was never the right guy for you, G."

"I know that now!" I complained, loving her for her honest concern, "But it doesn't change the fact that he's disappeared for a week now. He's not coming back, is he?"

"The 'goodbye and good luck' note seems to indicate that, angel, but in any case you'd be mad to take that loser back."

I swigged more wine, "That's easy for you to say but he did have one thing going for him that I could really use about now."

Sara's laughter pealed around the room, "A big dick doesn't make a guy a big man."

"It does make him a great fuck though."

"G! I know you're sex-mad but there's more to a guy than sex, no matter that you've got the libido of a rabid rabbit. That loser just wasn't right for you, and you know it."

I sighed, "That doesn't change the fact that my period finished two days ago and I'm desperate for some loving."

Sara's laughter this time was tempered by her concern, "Perhaps my rabid rabbit needs a Rampant one."

I stared at the phone, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"G, you have more toys than Hamleys, and I know for a fact that you have at least half a dozen vibes. One of them must be a Rampant Rabbit - unless you've worn the poor bunny out. I suggest you grab one and go play for an hour. You know as well as I do you'll be much calmer afterwards."

I might have complained if she wasn't so close to the truth, "A few inches of plastic is no substitute for the real thing."

"But what about having to give up control to the 'real thing'? Don't you sometimes wish you could control things completely?"

I shook my head firmly then paused and said, "Nah," realising that this was a conventional phone call and she couldn't actually see my head-shake, "I like the element of surprise." I drained my glass and refilled it.

"Oh, like when they cum inside a minute?"

The wine was snorted all over the table-top, "That was a one-off! He wasn't expecting sex there in the car park!"

"Like I said," Sara giggled, "He was a loser."

"Not all the time!"

"Oh, so you admit at least that he was for some of the time?"

I knew what my friend was trying to do - get me to admit that she was right - and I also knew that I was running out of options except to agree, "Whatever. But that doesn't change the fact that I have a pussy crying out for a nice fat cock!"

"G! I understand you're a horny mare right now, but watch that mouth. Soccer practice will be over soon and you know full damned well what that means."

"Yeah, well," I grumbled, "Our kids are still well out of things for now, and I don't mind the rest of the entire world knowing I have serious snatch deprivation going on here!"

"Drink more wine and go play with an electronic friend."

I slurped more of my drink - good girl that I am - and set the empty-again glass on the table, "I'd prefer wine and cock."

"Well you only have one of the two to hand, so be a good thing and do as auntie Sara tells you."

"Cock," I said, no longer really able to string two thoughts together, let alone multiple words.

On the other end of the line, Sara sighed, "Oh angel, I know you well enough to know you'll get some soon. But tonight's not the night. You've had too much drink to drive and you need to face the fact that you're alone for the foreseeable future. God, G, if I were there I'd help in a far more practical way, but you know full damned well I'm entertaining Chris tonight."

"See?" I moaned, "You've got plenty of cock!"

"Not that much, angel, but enough. I choose my guys for more than their appendages."

"As amd... adma... andi..."

"Admonishments?"

"Yeah that. As adon... as they go that one don't help much. I want cock!"

"Shush yourself, angel. There really will be teenage ears around very soon. And more to the point, just remember that penis isn't on the menu for you tonight."

"You mean cock," I corrected her, pouring more French produce.

"Stop saying that."

"What?" I giggled, "Cock? Should I say 'big fat dick' instead?"

"G!"

Something was nagging at my brain beyond my libido, "Here, what do you mean by practical help?"

"You know full well what I mean, angel."

"Oh right, you fancy lapping at my snatch again to help do you?"

"Will you stop with the bad words? And yes, if that's what it takes, I'd happily entertain you for a while."

I snorted a laugh, "I keep forgetting my little Sara can be such a pussy-lover. Anyway last time we got arrested and tonight I want cock!"

I could almost hear the shudder down the line, "We wouldn't have had a run-in with the local gendarmes if you hadn't made such a noise about your climax!"

"Not my fault you made me cum real good. I still want cock tonight though."

We'd experimented over the years (well I did say we shared everything) but the bi-gene had passed me by, more's the pity. My focus that night really was elsewhere, anyway.

"Just stop it with the 'cock' thing, will you?" Sara sighed.

"No more cock then?"

"No. It's getting far too late for that."

"It's never too late for a pussy-full of cock."

"G! Stop it right now or I swear I'll hang up."

"You mean no more cock, cock, cock?"

At the other end of the line, my friend groaned, "I mean it!"

"Ok," I said, nodding pointlessly.

"Good."

"I won't mention the fact that I have a cunt crying out for cock anymore, I promise"

"G!"

"Even though I am so desperate for some nice juicy cock right-"

I might have been getting progressively more drunk with each passing second but the disconnection of the line was all too clear. My beloved Sara had kept her word and hung up on me. I stared at the phone's mouthpiece. "It's only cock," I said quietly.

I set the receiver down and pressed the '2' button which was pre-programmed with Sara's number - at the third attempt - but all I got was an engaged tone. It seemed that my friend really had heard enough of my cock-lust. I sighed and hung up myself, cradling the wine glass and feeling extremely... annoyed, horny, confused... lonely.

I drained the glass and picked up the wine bottle. It was empty and tears formed in my eyes. "Even you don't love me!"

"I do, though."

I gasped at the sound of the soft voice and spun towards the doorway, catching my errant balance on the edge of the table. My son, Tommy, stood there, unmoving, staring into my wavering eyes.

"How... how long you been there?"

"A few minutes."

"A few..." My mind was suddenly swimming, "Fuck! Sorry, I mean damn! How... how much did you hear?"

He shrugged, "Enough to know what you're missing."

"Oh my god, I'm shorry... sorry!"

He gave another shrug, "I've never heard you say that before."

"What? Stuff about men's... things?"

"Cocks, yes."

The word sent the nastiest of shivers through me, "Well you're too young to hear it from me anyway."

"I'm eighteen, mum. I know what one is well enough."

I staggered away from the table to stand at the workbench that ran around the edge of my 'office', "Not from me you don't," I managed.

"You're quite right, mum, you've always been so... polite and discreet. I never really realised you even had such thoughts and needs."

"Just forget about it will you?"

To my surprise and maybe horror, he crossed to stand next to me, "It's okay, mum, I understand. We're all human, right?"

It was one of my stock phrases to explain every little quirk of anyone's behaviour, "Saying that word in front of you is not proper for a 'human' mum."

"You must have said 'cock' twenty times in front of me just now."

The word coming from my son's lips sent another nasty shiver through me, "You shouldn't say it either."

"What, mum? I shouldn't say 'cock' like you were doing?"

"No! I mean yes... don't say it when I'm feeling like this!"

Tommy put a hand on my shoulder, "Sorry, mum, does me saying 'cock' really affect you that badly?"

"Yes! It's not right!"

His hand squeezed my shoulder, "But it's not like I don't know what I'm talking about, is it? After all, I've had a cock ever since I was born. Before, even."

"Stop it, stop it!"

He turned me to face him and there was genuine concern in his eyes, "I'm trying to, mum, honestly. But maybe I'm like you more than we both thought. I've got this overwhelming desire to keep my focus on cock now."

"You want... you w-"

"Oh no, not that, mum,"

"I wouldn't mind-"

"Mum! I'm not gay, I'm straight. And so is my cock!"

"That's not something you should ever say to me, Tommy!"

He shook his head, a look of self-disbelief hovering there, "I'd never have said anything if I'd not heard you saying how much you wanted cock in you, mum!"

That word was sending me mad, "My son, my Tommy, shouldn't keep saying... cock in front of his own mother! You shouldn't even think of me and... cock in the same sentence!" my legs were starting to quiver.

"I never have before," he said slowly, "I've never thought of you as anything other than my mum before tonight. But... that word coming from your lips... when you said cock so much..."

"Stop it, baby, please. You mustn't think of me as anything but your mum. You shouldn't have heard me say it once let alone often!"

"Sorry, but I can't 'un-hear' you saying it now, can I? It's woken up something deep inside, mum. You saying 'cock' has made mine hard."

"This is wrong, Tommy! I never, ever meant to make my baby boy's own cock so hard..." I let my eyes drift down to my son's shorts, "Oh god, it really is, isn't it?"

"My cock is desperately hard, mum!"

"Go then, fast. Go Tommy and deal with it. Fuck it, baby, just go and wank it, okay?"

"I'd be thinking of you, mum, if I went and did that with my cock."

I shuddered at yet another mention of the word and felt control slipping away inexorably, "I don't care, don't mind! You can think of me as you do it, just make that cock... make your cock soft again!"

"Oh, mum, I can maybe go... but give me more to think about so I can make my cock soft again..."

I was frantic now for him to get out of my sight before... I didn't know what, just knew it would be so bad... I looked down at his shorts again and reacted without thinking, "Yes, okay, okay. What do you need, baby, huh? What would help you play with your cock? Do you want to look down my top, is that it?"

"Take it off."

"What?"

"Your top, take it off. That would sure help with my cock."

"Stop saying cock!" I was shaking by now, but my hands flew to my waist and with barely a cogent thought in my brain I pulled the t-shirt I had on up and over my head, my bra-less breasts exposed to my own son's eager gaze, "There! Happy now? Is that enough for your cock?"

He shook his head, part in wonder and part in denial, "Oh mum, your tits are perfect. They make my hard cock even harder. Now the skirt. Please, mum - for my cock!"

Every time he said the word, my mind span further from the reality of the situation. My hands went to the button and zipper at my hip even as I said, "Stop mentioning your hard cock, baby!"

The skirt fell to the floor and my Tommy gasped, "Oh mum, oh fuck! You are gorgeous!"

I looked down at myself. I hadn't worn panties that day and I was naked in front of my boy. My mind blanked out all sane thoughts. "There's nothing more for you to see of me, Tommy. Now surely that's enough for that hard cock of yours? Now go and play!"

"No."

"What? I said go and play. I've bared everything for you baby, everything to get your cock pumping!"

"If I have to play," he said, his own voice low and level, "I want to do it here where I can see you."

"That's so wrong, Tommy, baby. You mustn't get that hard cock out here and play in front of me..."

"I have to, mum. I can't control what my mind knows I need to do - show you how hard you've made my cock, mum." He reached down and pulled his own t-shirt over his head.

"Baby, this is so wrong!"

"No, mum, we're all human, right?"

"Tommy!"

I watched as his hands dropped back to his waist and his fingers hooked beneath the waistband of his shorts. "This, mum, this is what you've done to my cock."

The shorts dropped to the floor, but my eyes were glued to my son's rigid cock as it sprang free, just inches in front of me. He was bigger than I'd ever seen him before and not just because of his hardness. My Tommy was growing up just like his father had been - a prize bull in the cock department. He was so smooth as well, his balls hanging heavy against the front of his muscular thighs.

I had wanted cock so badly, and now here it was. The final spark of sanity died behind my rabid eyes and my hand snaked forward to grasp that thick, hot member. "What," I panted, "a gorgeous cock you have, my baby."

I whined like a baby myself as my son's hands rose and cupped each of my breasts, "Oh mum, this is perfection!"

I nodded, lost in my lust, "So..."

"You know what I want to do with this cock now, don't you, mum?"

I shook my head, still managing to lie to myself.

"You said you wanted a cock in your pussy, mum. I want it to be mine there."

"Baby!"

"Mum. I don't care about anything now, just my cock and your beautiful pussy."

From somewhere a tiny spark of defiance - or common sense - flared briefly, "That would be so bad, baby..."

"I know you want a cock in your cunt, mum, and I know I want it to be mine. Let me."

"I could never refuse you, could I," I said without forethought, "I guess you'd better do us both a favour then."

"You mean..."

"I mean, baby, it's time we fucked."

My Tommy needed no second request, closing the gap between us in an instant and pushing me back onto the rug beneath us. My legs were already wide apart as my son dropped to the floor between them and I didn't waste a second guiding the head of his rigid cock to my most private opening.

He paused there then, his eyes locked on mine, smiling, "You wanted it, you got it, mum."

There was no further pause and he thrust hard, my inner muscles relaxing immediately as the head of the gorgeous cock parted me, entered me, slid deep.

He was big and he was my baby boy. And he was inside me, fucking me.

We bucked and writhed, his hips pumping fast and hard. I felt his mouth dive down and draw an eager breast deep inside it. I howled, then, pulling his head closer still to show him that it was pleasure and not pain. My mouth began to run away with me just as it does for any lover, but maybe more so for my Tommy.

I'm not exactly sure of all the things I said, but I remember begging him to fuck me hard, fuck me fast. I asked him whether he loved the feel of my - his mummy's - pussy, snatch, cunt. And then I was asking him to fill me, to explode inside me with his cum. I wrapped my legs around him and ground my hips against his until I felt his hard cock start to swell deep inside me. My own climax thundered through me without the slightest warning and I climaxed in howls of delight as I felt his cum begin to spurt deep within me. I called him a motherfucking beauty, told him his son-cum was perfect for my aching cunt, yelled 'yes' at him when he started to beg for more later.

My senses began to return as we lay there, still coupled, our bodies soaked in sweat, a few minutes later. My Tommy, my son, still had his cock buried deep inside me and one of his hands was cupping my left breast. I nudged his sated form.

"Hey you."

"Wow, mum, that was..."

"Unexpected? Wrong?"

He lifted his head and he was smiling, "Yes, and no."

"Baby, this is not normal. Your cock is still inside my snatch, you know?"

Both of our sets of eyes widened as he twitched deep within me. Then he nodded to himself, "It was you saying the word again, I think."

I frowned but then shrugged, "You might be right. I felt your... cock- ooh... do that when I said the word."

"Maybe it's a magic word for us then."

"You really think a silly word could have that much power over the likes of you and me?"

Tommy shrugged, "I honestly didn't know you were quite this gorgeous in... that way but I sure do now and I guess I'd better warn you that I'll want to do this again," he stilled my protest by pointing out that I had said as much earlier, but then sealed the deal, "But perhaps, mum, all I have to do is start talking to you about my... cock?"

I rolled my eyes as I felt him harden more in my pussy, "You know," I managed, "that technically this makes you a mother-fucking bastard?"

He snorted a laugh, "'fucking' implies more than once, and ongoing. I like that idea."

"What changed so suddenly, baby, to make you want to get your cock... ooh... inside me?"

He bent his head to flick his tongue across my hard nipples, "Other than the cock... like that, do you? word, I really don't know. You've always been real cute - all my friends say so - and I have had the odd wank thinking of the view down your top but I hadn't really thought about this sort of thing - my cock in your lovely pussy - until tonight."

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,835 Followers
12