Just Add Alcohol Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good . . . huh?" Andrew managed, sweat poring off his brow and dripping down his nose.

"Oohh, fuck, yeah," he heard her grunt. "Punish my cunt, Andrew!"

Andrew increased the pace at which he was battering his cock into the adulterous hole. Tracy's monstrous tits ceased wobbling and began dancing. Not just back and forth. Not just up and down. Instead, they rolled around her tight torso, slapping against each other. Sweat poured off the woman's body, slicking the leather couch beneath her.

Andrew leaned back, maintaining the brutal pounding he was levying upon the cheating slut. He slipped a hand between their sweat-soaked bodies and found her inflamed clit. The scent of her cunt mixed with her sweat and invaded his nostrils, almost overpowering him. His fingers danced across the exposed bud. "Oohh, fuck!" she screamed. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Tracy's lithe body shook beneath him. She writhed along the leather-covered arm of the couch, sliding on her own sweat, as an orgasm overtook her. She managed to throw a hand between them, shoving Andrew's out of the way. He grabbed her trim hips and kept fucking into the sopping hole, watching as Tracy's crimson nails blurred atop her burning clit. The diamond on her engagement ring gave off a constant stream of glittering light.

As Tracy's orgasm began to subside and her fingers slowed, a guttural moan tumbled across her lips, and her fingers again sped up, coaxing another fluid-releasing orgasm from her stretched cunt walls. As the mini-orgasm was upon her, her legs lifted from the couch, upsetting her balance, and the depraved wife slipped off the low-slung couch arm and onto the floor, leaving Andrew's trembling cock bobbing before him.

But Tracy barely seemed to notice. Her fingers remained a crimson smudge at the top of her bald cunt as her body continued to quake. As her fingers slowed, her emerald eyes slid open, looking up at Andrew, still on his knees on the couch. She smiled through hooded eyes and her body relaxed. Her fingers left her sopping hole and fell to the floor beside her. She lay there a moment, her massive chest heaving, while she caught her breath.

"Jesus Fucking Christ," she intoned, rolling over to push herself up. "That was fucking incredible."

On her feet now, standing before Andrew with her saline-injected tits heaving inches from his chest, Tracy took his throbbing cock in the palm of her hand, gently stroking it. She leaned into him and brushed her wet, red lips against his, her pink tongue slipping into his mouth. "And you didn't cum, did you?" she asked, the sound of her voice muffled as she spoke into his mouth.

"Unh-uh."

Tracy pulled back, releasing Andrew's cock from her sweaty hand. "Poor boy," she said, stepping away from him. She retrieved her drink from the coffee table and finished it off before sauntering over to the floor-to-ceiling window. Andrew collapsed to his haunches as he watched her walk away, her tight ass swaying as she moved. Even from behind he could see her enormous tits bounce.

When Tracy reached the window, she raised her arms above and then behind her head, tightening the ponytail that kept her lustrous hair from her beautiful face. Releasing it, she placed her palms flat on the glass above her head, and spread her legs a few feet apart. Her long nails gleamed in the light, as did the obscene rock that adorned her ring finger. She turned her head to look over her shoulder at Andrew, who was still leaning against the back of the couch.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked, a sultry tone to her voice. Her emerald green eyes smoldered. "Get over here and fuck my married cunt!"

Andrew scrambled from the couch, navigating around the coffee table, his cock bouncing in front of him, leading the way. Coming up on Tracy from behind, his large hands gripped her by her trim waist, his cock brushing up and down the crack of her ass. "I thought you wanted me to shut up about your husband," he whispered into her ear. His hot breath caused her to shiver.

"I did," she breathed into the glass as Andrew's hands scaled her torso and found her generous tits, gripping her swollen nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. "But you fucked me—." Tracy paused to gasp as he pinched her nipples savagely. "You fucked me . . . so fucking hard . . . I'll give you . . . what you want."

"I want your married cunt," Andrew hissed into her ear, buckling his knees bring his cock in line with her dripping hole.

"I know . . . you do." Tracy grunted as Andrew pushed forward, the hot tip of his cock shoving her loose cunt lips aside. "It's yours," she whispered.

Andrew pushed again and half the length of his cock slid into her steamy depths. His fingers tightened their grip on Tracy's inflamed nipples, and she panted at the pressure. He pulled back, leaving just the head of his cock ensconced in her unfaithful cunt.

"What's your last name?" he asked, twisting her raw nipples. Her fluids dripped from between her stretched lips and ran down the length of his shaft.

"Huh?" she grunted, wincing into the glass.

"What's your last name?" he repeated, slicing his cock back into her, feeling his pubic hair mat against her taut ass.

"Donovan," she grunted. "Tracy . . . Donovan."

"Well, Mrs. Donovan," Andrew began, pulling out and brutally jamming his cock back into Tracy's pliant cunt, holding it there. "Are you ready to get your slutty, married hole stretched again?"

"Fuck, yeah," she breathed as Andrew again removed almost the entirety of his glistening shaft from her. This time, when he pushed back in, he didn't stop. Andrew jackhammered his hips against her undulating ass, shoving the married woman harder against the glass wall. To gain leverage, he released his grip on her abused nipples, placing them on her hips.

The glass shuddered as Tracy's forehead bumped against it. She turned her face to the side, her lips leaving crimson streaks on the glass. Sweat mixed with her blush to add to the blur forming on the window. "Fuck my married cunt," she hissed through gritted teeth.

"What about . . . your husband . . . Mrs. Donovan?" Andrew managed, the underside of his cock coursing along the cheating whore's pelvic bone, causing cum to boil in his balls.

"Fuck . . . him," she grunted, her cheek compressed against the cool glass. Tracy's thick nipples pushed inward on her fake tits as they were squashed against the window. "I'll worry . . . about my vows . . . later."

Cum churned in Andrew's nutsack. The depravity of this plastic-titted married slut, her filthy mouth and immorality, set him on edge as she jammed her tight ass back against his thrusting pelvis, exerting increased pressure along the sensitive underside of his swollen cock. With one hand he released his grip on her trim, sweat-soaked hip, and reached for her bouncing ponytail. Using it like the reins on a horse, he pulled her beautiful but make-up-smeared face from the window and breathed heavily in her ear, sending shivers down her arched spine.

"Not too worried about your vows now, huh, you fuckin' whore?"

"Fuck no," Tracy groaned. "I wanna feel you cum in my cheating cunt! Cum for me, Andrew! Cum in my nasty . . . slutty . . . hole."

"You on . . . the pill . . . Mrs. Donovan?" he inquired, grinding his teeth.

"Nooo . . . Cum in me . . . anyway. . . . Shoot your cum . . . in my cunt!" Andrew's thrusts into the married slut became erratic. He maintained his grip on her ponytail, pulling her now-sloppy cunt along the length of his thick shaft. "Impregnate me . . . you motherfucker!"

Andrew lost control of his cock and balls as the wicked words spilled from Tracy's shiny crimson lips. With a final thrust into her loose hole, he held her fast with one hand wrapped around the front of her sweaty, writhing body and the other pulling her ponytail. "Now the . . . whole world . . . can see . . . what a nasty . . . filthy . . . cheating . . . cunt . . . you are," he grunted in her ear as cum coursed through his shaft and splashed against the walls of Tracy's unprotected cunt.

"Open your eyes," he commanded through gritted teeth. "Look . . . at all those . . . lights . . . They can all . . . see you, Mrs. Donovan," he continued as sperm continued to shoot from the slit of his cock head, saturating Tracy's stretched-out cuntal walls.

"The entire . . . Kennedy can see . . . what a slut . . . Mrs. Donovan is," he finished, cum now dribbling from his cock, dripping around his shaft from between her elastic cunt lips, sliding down the married woman's lithe legs.

* * *

Tracy was a slut. There was no other way to look at it.

You could dress her up in conservative attire, but that Burberry skirt was bound to be bunched around her waist as a thick cock pounded into her stretched hairless cunt from behind.

You could install her in a mansion in Kenilworth, but the team of Mexicans you hired to mow your lawn would take turns fucking her well-oiled porn star tits poolside, ropes of sperm coating her chin and lips when they were done.

You could put her behind the wheel of a Mercedes G-class, but she'd soon find herself in its back seat, bouncing up and down on the lap of the college kid next door, his trembling cock releasing unthinkable amounts of cum deep into her unprotected cunt.

You could even slip an obscenely large rock on her finger, but in the end it would be but a blur as her manicured fingers danced across her burning clit as your best man's cock violated her well-used asshole.

No matter what you did, Tracy was a slut.

*

Author's Note: As the title suggests, this is the first in a series of stories about women and alcohol. I have already conceived of ideas for a few of the chapters to follow but I am open to suggestions. If you have any ideas, I would be more than happy to entertain them, as long as they involve (a) married women (b) consuming too much alcohol for their own good (c) with possibly some reluctance or coercion thrown in.