Just an Average Group Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, there was alot of "sizing-up" going on. The veteran members were sizing up the new couple. They were evaluating their appearance AND demeanor; and how they would assimilate into the group.

As the "elder" of the group, Ian went over some key rules for everyone to review, but for the new couple, in particular. 1) No means No!!...they all understood this rule. 2) No "Cheating" was tolerated, and was grounds for immediate expulsion from the group. Cheating was defined as any sexual meetings outside of the monthly parties with any members other than their own spouse....and especially if the spouse had no knowledge of the meeting. 3) Parties were for all to enjoy and have fun at...no jealousies or arguments about who people were coupling with, was permitted.

Ian asked the Larson's if they had any questions....both looked around the room, and then shook their heads "No." With that...Tony escorted the men to their changing bedroom; to dress...or more appropriately...undress...for the fun which was about to commence. The men were to emerge wearing only underwear.

Lisa led the ladies to another bedroom, where it would take them a good half-hour to primp, fix their make-up, and get into their "uniforms"...most would wear "babydoll" outfits...some wore bustiers or corset emsembles.

When the gals were finished with their preparations; everyone mingled around the snacks and drinks; provided and served in the dining room/ kitchen area. They were all eyeing the rookies; all the men ogled Carol who was wearing her new corset outfit. Her lovely tits were shown off to great...and prick twitching effect...for the men. The ladies checked out Ron in his tight pale blue briefs. His undies seemed to be barely containing a large "bulge", some of the gals giggled at, furtively but politely.

Finally after everyone had gathered and had a quick drink; Ian spoke up and announced..." As is the Group's custom, the new couple is welcomed "properly (he leered for all to notice), by the most senior couple in the group....That would be Fay and I. This momentous event will take place in just a minute, in the rec. room."

Fay then went over to Ron, with a devilish grin and said to him, "Wanna play, Honey?" Without waiting for his response, she took him by the hand and led him back to the rec room. Ian looked at Carol, in her sexy corset outfit and asked the exact same question..."Wanna Play???"

Fay sat down near the center of the large sofa, and when Carol got near, she pulled her down gently to sit on her left, about two feet away. This would give both gals enough room to spread their legs; and at the same time touch and watch their spouse.

This arrangement was an important part of a couple's first initiation; because, there would be some mutual touching and conversation during the "play." Ian and Fay were very familiar with the plan; they had been a part of this initiation several times.

Ian stood directly in front of Carol, a noticeable lump tented his boxers, as he leaned over and kissed her. Taking a cue from Ian, Ron did the same with Fay. While this was happening, two couples pulled up easy chairs; to watch, while they groped and stroked one another. The hostess, Lisa, sat on Grant's lap and began to stroke his cock slowly; while Nora found a willing partner in Tony, to sit together and fondle during the sexy scene before them.

The others in the group meandered off to other parts of the house; either to the back deck to go hot tubbing, or wandered off to other rooms to enjoy each other. The party was truly beginning in earnest.

Ian knelt in front of Carol on the floor, as she scooted her hips close to the edge of the couch.His mouth soon found her lovely breasts setting atop her corset. As his tongue swirled a nipple, his hands were rubbing her other tit, causing Carol to moan. She closed her eyes and arched her back as his caresses began to melt her nervousness away. Ian was also enjoying her delightful scent....coconut and jasmin...it seemed. Carol had very sensitve nipples, and she adored the wet sucking attention that Ian was providing.

Three feet away, Ron was basically doing the same thing to Fay's heaving bosom. Although, with his face buried in her cleavage, he could not see what Ian was doing with his wife...and at that moment, he didn't care....He was too busy concentrating on Fay's orbs. Her nipples stretched and tightened at the touch of his tongue. Fay was the only lady in the group to have c-cup tits. Alot of that had to do with age...and gravity...but still, they were lovely tits.

After several pleasurable moments with Carol, and the wet tits she now slowly moved before his wet face,Ian began nipping and pulling her stiffening nipples. Carol groaned with lust, her tits were aroused... to the point that little sex charged impulses were firing down to her moist pussy.

As Ian felt his dick begin to swell in his shorts, he quietly whispered into Carol's ear " I am going to remove your panties now, and fuck you my dear!!" She smiled wantonly and lifted hes ass up off the sofa, to aid his efforts. Ian then stood and stepped out of his boxers, revealing a stiff 7 inch prick that already had pre-cum leaking from its tip. Carol stared at his manhood, as if she were mesmerized. She salaciously licked her lips and smiled up to him invitingly.

She didn't wait for him to beckon her;...she leaned forward and took his cock into her hungry mouth; her tongue bathing the underside with spit as she hummed very gently. Ian tilted his head back; relishing the divinely wicked sensations surging thru his engorged rod. She laved his manhood with wetness; swallowing the man-pole... paying no attention whatever, to her husband; who was busy right next to her. She sucked and stroked Ian's cock with enthusiasm.

Ian pressed his stiff cock into Carol's oral cavity, touching the back of her mouth and a bit into her gulping, sucking throat. Her nose snuggled against his slick flesh; where he had shaved his "pubes" as close as he shaved his head each day. It was hard to tell who was enjoying this steamy cock-sucking more....Carol or Ian.

Meanwhile...Ron had finished sucking Fay's round tits into a heaving, fleshy mass of hot aroused skin; and begun to slide his tongue into her very moist vagina. Her secretions had made her gash a love-pit for his exploring tongue. When he felt Fay removing her cute red babydoll top, he went to work pulling her crotchless panties down her legs....barely losing contact with her seeping hot slit while doing so.

Fay pulled Ron's face into her cunt even deeper; savoring the delightful throbs of pleasure his wiggling tongue was causing in her sex. A guttural moan escaped her lips, as she arched her twat into Ron's mouth. Her first orgasm was inexhorably approaching, as his tongue- tip found her clit; which had protruded from her hood to look for the oral intruder that was slithering across its sensitive nerve endings.

Carol glanced over to Fay and Ron just when Fay's loud moans signalled her exploding orgasm; Carol wistfully smiled to herself..."Way to go!!, Baby"...she thought....picturing exactly, in her mind, what her husband was doing to his partner.

Ian now leaned Carol back on the sofa, and began his own oral assault on her steamy wet crevice. His tongue snaked up and down the length of her gushing slash, as Carol now moaned her own song of exquisite lust, her first orgasm, soon to arrive. When Ian's finger grazed her love-button, Carol arched her back and clinched.."Oh My God....OH...MY....GAWWWDDD!!!" she almost screamed....as the waves of ecstasy washed over her consciousness. Carol's head thrashed from side-to-side as she let the stabs of pure electric pulsations course thru her body.

After both gals had calmed down a bit from their body-scorching cums....Both gentlemen entered their partners dripping cunt and about the same time; with their hard pricks. As Fay felt Ron bury his rigid cock deeply into her still quivering pussy, and seeing her husband begin to make long slow strokes with his man-pole into Carol....she quietly took Carol's hand in hers...she then turned to her left, and gave Carol a sweet kiss...looking into her lust-filled eyes. Her tongue drove around and around Carol's tongue. Then she pulled back and said...."This is what your new group is all about....sexual pleasure...and sharing your partner with others......just as Ian and I are doing right now...Enjoy his cock,.... My Sweet...and enjoy all of us who are in this house right now....who only seek to give pleasure and feelings of respect and love.....not the love as you have for your spouse....but love among committed friends." Carol smiled at Fay, and kissed her deeply. She also reached over to Fay's tit and pinched and pulled firmly on her left nipple.

As he pumped away into Fay's love-tunnel; Ron listened also to her words....and felt a deep contentment shroud his consciousness...."Fay was right'" he thought to himself...."And I just hope my wife is accepting all of this like I am. She sure looks like she is enjoying things so far."

After a few more minutes of slowly increasing their tempo; both men drove their partner into a writhing, clawing, unadulterated fucking for all. Carol was the first to ring out her body-shaking, ass- flexing climax. She was soon followed by Fay's orgasmic explosion, from her own quaking center; actually squirting her female pussy liquid onto Ron's balls.

This prompted the "rookie" to shoot a gigantic load of man-milk deep into her hot quim. She felt his hot spurts splash against her womb; loving the heat of his scalding cum. Finally, Ian unloaded his cargo of hot sticky semen into Carol...filling her cunt as he pumped five good ropes of white love-juice into her sucking slash. Carol whimpered her satiated release.

Fay looked at Ron and sheepishly apologized for not warning him that when she had a strong orgasm....she was a "squirter."

Ironically, the 2 couples that were watching from a short distance behind the men, burst into applause as the new arrivals to "the Group" had just had their acceptance consummated....not to mention the cum and secretions that the four of them had deposited while watching the initiation rite.

Ron lovingly smiled at Carol; and she sweetly smiled back...the unspoken message was.."I love you!!....and our new-found sexual adventure with this group has begun!....I don't know which of us will enjoy the journey more....but I hope, my love, it is YOU!!"

Then Ian and Ron stood, and pulled their shorts back on; while the well-fucked ladies headed to the bathroom to clean up. As they walked away, they were both holding on to each other, and giggling like a couple of teenage school girls.

A few minutes later, Fay and Carol came out, and went to the snacks. Fay explained that the group didn't really have supper on Saturdays; but rather just snacked on the cold-cuts and cheeses. People didn't find it necessary or comfortable to eat alot during all of the "sexcapades."

Wines and soft drinks were also provided. Strong liquor was frowned upon at the monthly get-togethers; nobody wanted the fun marred by someone getting sloppy-ass drunk.

Carol did notice that Ron had gone out on the back deck; and was currently flirting with Maria. About that time, Steve came to get a glass of wine, and began talking to Carol. He commented that she looked rather naughty in her corset outfit; and then leaned close to her and asked in her ear, "Wanna Play??"

Carol smiled and said,..."Well maybe...but actually I was hoping you could help me with something specific." Steve asked what that might entail, and Carol responded..."Well,...I really need to practice something I am not very familiar with....could you help me practice swallowing cumm??"

He hesitated and tried to pretend his reluctance.." Gee, I don't know..hhmmm....OK!!" then laughed. "Of course I will help you with that project!!" he grinned.

They went outside to the deck area, where there were some reclining deck chairs. Steve calmly laid back on one, as he removed his briefs; and then beamed up at her as she saw his rigid prick pointing up at her..."Be my guest..."Rookie!!"

Carol dropped to her knees beside him and began to slowly stroke his cock. She let a large glob of spit drool out of her mouth onto his fleshy torpedo; and lubricate his man-meat. She then engulfed his dick with her mouth.

"OH gawd!!!" he uttered loudly. Two couples, including Ron, turned to watch the oral assault she had launched onto his engorged cock. Ron grinned. Carol bobbed up and down his hot shaft; sucking...then licking....teasing his tiny slit with the tip of her wildly slithering tongue.

As she worked his dick, she fingered her wet slit with one hand; while stroking his pole with the other. This went on for a few minutes. Carol enjoyed the preview taste; as his pre-cum dribbled out his cock-tip. His building eruption moving ever closer to release. She would suck his prick slowly, then go faster; then slowly again, and then again faster.

"Mmmmm...you taste soooo good" she mewled. Her mouth and throat worked his slippery shaft....Steve groaned in delight...trying his best to hold off the impending eruption ...wanting the thrilling sensation his prick was enjoying to last as long as possible.

Then the school teacher with his somewhat thin cock; arched his body up into her warm wet oral tunnel .. "AAnnnGGG...UUgggHHH!!! he bellowed. His slickened hose began to spurt!! His cock-snake spitting its white man-cream against the back of Carol's mouth. She gobbled his sperm as fast as she could; sucking every last drop from his throbbing staff.

She kept her lips wrapped tightly around the base of his prick, as the last drop was sucked out of him. Then Carol carefully slid her mouth off of Steve; and lasciviously grinned, her eyes afire with lust. She opened her mouth to show him his seed on her tongue, and erotically on her front teeth. He gazed at the "newbie" with respect as she then swallowed ..gulping for all around her to hear and see. "There!!!....Thank you for your help, Sir!" she pouted to Steve.

Steve laid there calmly, and replied, " You are most welcome, Carol....Anytime....Anytime at all!!" The couples out on the deck applauded her;...Rookies need to be encouraged...afterall!!

Awhile later, after some more drinks and chips and dips...Carol noticed that Ron was being led down the hallway to a bedroom by the pair of Lydia and Nora; both women swung their hips seductively as they led him away. They were all three laughing as Lydia leaned her head on Ron's shoulder. Carol wondered how Ron would like his first black pussy; she grinned to herself.."I'll bet he will LUV it!!"

About that time, Tony and Juan strode up to Carol and leered at her tits; pushed up by her corset. "Wanna Play???" they asked in unison. This trio walked to another bedroom, from the one that Ron had entered. There was a huge king-sized bed, with bedside lamps casting a low illumination around the room.

"Lets get naked." Juan intoned. It only took seconds for the three to shed their garments. Carol climbed into the center of the bed, lying between each man. Tony's hazel eyes gleamed as her breasts lifted up and down on her chest. She wasn't exactly sure how this was going to work;...but, she knew she was going to like it!!

Carol reached down to take a cock into each of her hands; slowly bringing both studs to full-staff in seconds. Tony began to suck her right nipple into his mouth, while Juan did the same to her left. The nipples on her b-cup beauties grew stiff; they were oh so sensitive. Her nerve-ends fired electrical jolts down to her aching clit.

The first person to move out of this position was Juan. He spoke to her and said, "I got to lick your pussy two weeks ago...but I havent gotten to fuck you yet.....I need to change that situation."

Carol looked at him with lust in her eyes ....and said boldly, "Fuck me Juan...eat my pussy, and then Fuck Me!!!" Juan set about his task, as Tony began to give his full attention to Carol's rapidly heaving mounds of tit-flesh. He sucked one nipple as his fingers pinched and pulled her other nipple....eliciting a long "OOhhhhhh--AAGGhhhh" from Carol.

Juan, meanwhile, had gotten on his belly, between her widely spread legs. His tongue snaked up along the soaking wet lips of her quim. As his mouth muscle licked long strokes along her cunt; he managed to press two fingers into her wetly slick love-tunnel.

Her hips gyrated slowly as she moved to his tongueing. White pussy cream began to leak onto his slithering tongue. After a little more tongue slithering; Juan's oral muscle found her swollen clitoris. It had come out of its hood, and was begging to be licked. He used flat long slow tongue strokes to make her clit throb.

After a few more minutes of working her writhing body into a near frenzy, Juan slid his rigid shaft into position at the entrance to her gaping gash. She looked at Juan and whispered.."fuck me....Fuck Me NOW..Juan."

Juan enetered her in one gigantic thrust. Burying his pole deep. Carol moaned and undulated her hips to get his cock encased to her pleasure. Juan began to pump his cock-piston into her steaming snatch at a moderate pace; while Tony kissed Carol deeply, sucking her tongue almost into his throat. He continued pulling on her nipples.

Then Tony pulled away from her kiss, and squirmed to his knees. "Time to feed you some cock!" he told her.She took his engorged prick into her hungry mouth as Juan speeded up. Carol had never felt sensations like this before in her life. One cock stabbing and rocking into her warm wet mouth; sliding along her tongue like a reptillian beast. Another cock, pounding her love canal with increasing force.

Both men bringing her to a rapidly building, mind blowing climax. When she came the first time, she tried to relax and just let it happen. The wave of release took hold of her body; her nerve endings firing continuously and rapidly. White light appeared before her closed eyes.

Then her body arched into another; stronger climax...her body arching off the bed...pulling Juan's cock deeper into her pummeled pussy..Bringing her to unadulterated bliss. She screamed now.."Oh My GoDDD!!....Oh YESSSS...YESSS...Fuck me!!...managing to utter this while trying to keep Tony's pole lodge in her mouth...Give me that cock!!", she snarled at Tony.

A couple of more minutes of this pussy pounding...mouth humping action...and the men were ready to spew. Tony was first; shooting what seemed like a gallon of his joy-juice into Carol's throat.She gulped the sticky semen for all she was worth...sucking...gulping!!!

Then Juan pushed deep, one last long stroke into her cunt..." UNNNgggggg....OOOhhhhh...MMMMM" ...he bellowed...Grunting out his hard release! Carol wasn't done cumming...Juan's beautiful cock continued to pump. She put her fingers to her clitty..needing one more...just one more...and it came...."AAhhhhh" she sighed.."My God that was GOOD!!" and they all three collapsed into a heap of smoldering skin. All they could hear was their rapid breathing, and sighs of sated sex.

They touched and fondled as they began to drift off to sleep. Carol glanced at the bedside clock. Its digital face proclaimed that it was only 10:34. She was exhausted from all the sex; and yet; the night was still semi-young.

She kissed both of the satiated men, thanked Juan for a great fuck; and headed to a shower, and to clean up. Her pussy tingled, and sperm ran down the inside of her legs as she made her way to the bathroom.

It was a bit after 11 p.m. when she made her way down to get some wine and cheese. She could hear loud moans of pleasure coming from the rec room, and out on the deck. She wondered where Ron was, and what ...or WHO he might be doing. Carol smiled at the thought.