Just an Old-Fashioned Strap-On

Story Info
A couple change roles for the evening.
2.6k words
4.38
71.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cby2
cby2
161 Followers

As I was drying off from a nice, hot evening shower, I heard the familiar frosty sound of the icebox closing. Not a second later, the familiar "clank" of ice cubes landing in an old-fashioned glass brought a satisfied grin to my face. "Ahh, she's pouring me a strong, straight whiskey," I thought to myself. I'd know the prize awaiting those consecutive sounds anywhere, as I had prepared it myself hundreds of times over the years. Yes, it was time to relax for the evening.

I threw on a t-shirt and shorts and headed downstairs, but as I turned the corner to the kitchen, I wasn't prepared for what awaited. Oh, sure, there was the chilled old-fashioned glass half-filled with my best whiskey, but the delicate hand attached to the glass was one of a powerful, sexy woman that I barely recognized.

I couldn't see below her waist; the table she sat behind blocked my view. A sleek, gray fedora adorned her shiny, long, straight-ironed brown hair, and her nipples protruded through one of my sleeveless, white tank tops. Her expression was fierce as she stared me down.

"Take that crap off. You're not playing tennis."

Her sternness excited me, so I gladly removed my shirt and shorts.

"That's better. Now, crawl over here to me and see the presents I have for you."

Crawling? Hmmph. She'd never insisted on that before, but I decided to play along. As I knelt to the floor to begin my journey, I noticed her shiny, black heels under the table. As I crawled closer, my eyes traced up her bare legs to her waistline. My eyes almost popped out of my head when I noticed a thick, black strap-on bulging from her groin beneath the table -- no clothes, just heels and a strap-on.

As I hesitantly neared her, I asked, "What is this?"

"This is one of your presents, bitch."

Whoa! The power of that word, being called a bitch stopped me in my tracks.

"What's wrong," she inquired in earnest. "Haven't you ever been a little bitch before? I've certainly been your little bitch hundreds of times. I think tonight, it's your turn."

I couldn't disagree with her. I had certainly had my share of blowjobs from her, and just about every single time we had playful sex, I liked to take her ass, spank her and call her my little bitch. It excited her, and it excited me.

She took a sip of whiskey from my glass and said, "Now, stop wasting my time and come over here and suck my cock!"

She spread her legs, and her bulbous, black battering ram pointed directly at my face. I wasn't sure about this, but I crawled closer to her and stared down the shiny, black barrel. I guess I owed her this much.

"Put your lips on the head of my cock," she ordered.

I hesitated but then opened my mouth and took the tip of the rubber dildo inside me.

"That's it, you little fuck. You love to suck cock, don't you?"

"Y...ye...yes," I said struggled to say.

She grasped the hair on the top of my head and pulled me deeply onto her phallus. "Oh, that's it. Suck it nice and deep. I want the back of your throat on the head of my cock...Open your mouth and fucking give it to me."

She guided my head on and off of her cock. I certainly felt at a disadvantage as I was posed naked on all fours like an obedient whore sucking her cock. Our eyes met as I looked up at her, and she gave me a devilish grin. She was enjoying the power.

"You've been wanting this for a long time, haven't you?"

The cock made a suctioning popping sound as I pulled away to answer her.

"I didn't tell you to stop!" She grabbed the cock and slapped me in the face with it. "You keep sucking me off until I tell you to stop, you horny, little cockslut. I want you to get it nice and wet for me."

I then realized that there was only one reason she needed her cock wet. I began sweating nervously at the thought.

"Oh, that's right, you dirty, little cocksucker. Just think of all the times I sucked your cock, how you came in my mouth. Think of all those times you bent me over and fucked me up my ass. Think of me yelling in ecstasy as you dominated me and treated me like a bitch. I bet you enjoyed yourself."

I began sucking her cock harder, as her words excited me beyond belief. I was starting to mentally come to terms with what should and would happen to me tonight.

"Tell me to take your ass," she commanded. "I want you to say it."

I looked her into her cold, brown eyes, and she mouthed inaudibly, "Tell...me."

Her beauty, her ferociousness, the power, the pictures she had painted in my mind was all too hot for me to stand. The dripping wet cock again popped from my mouth, and I uttered, "Please fuck my ass."

I couldn't believe I was saying it. I couldn't believe I wanted it. She took another sip from the old-fashioned glass and gave a pleasing grin. She wiggled her hips a bit slapping me in the mouth with the wet rubber cock. I didn't mind as her and my eyes transfixed understandingly of what needed to happen.

"So, I see you are pleased with your first present, bitch."

"First present," I wondered.

"That's right, bitch. I said I have pre'sents' for you not pre'sent.' Here's the last one."

She reached behind her chair grabbing a large box; she placed it on the floor before me. It was wrapped in pink paper with a giant silver bow on it. I couldn't imagine what she had in store for me, but after the embarrassment and submission to her strap-on cock, a bit of eagerness grew inside.

"Go on; open it!"

I snapped the ribbon from the middle of the package and tore the paper off slowly. A cardboard box awaited, and I tagged at the sides to break the tape that fastened it shut. I opened the box to find many layers of thin, sheer black paper. As I uncovered the paper, I saw the edges of black lace, then a more frilly type of material. I reached in with both hands and pulled it out and held it up.

"Recognize that?"

"Uh...yes," I uttered.

"What is it, you little whore?"

I struggled, "it...is, uh....it is...a tutu, baby."

SLAP!

She struck me hard across the face with her hand.

"Don't you dare call me, baby. Do you understand?"

I stared at her in confused silence.

SLAP!!

I took another blow across the face.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, " I demanded -- half angrily, half excited.

"Put it on!"

"What?!"

SLAP!!!

"PUT...IT...ON!"

"Oh, my God," I thought to myself. "Was she really serious?" I tested the waters, "Baby, I can't..."

Before I could complete the sentence: SLAP!!! SLAP!!!!

"You CAN and WILL, bitch. If you ever want to see this beautiful ass again, you'll do what you're told."

The realization that I couldn't escape this was starting to sink in, and I wasn't sure if I liked it. I stood for the first time since crawling and hesitated as I stepped into the black, frilly tutu. All I could think of was, "oh, Christ, I hope no one sees me in this."

"That's it, Donna. I think I'll call you Donna tonight."

I must've turned ten shades of red being feminized in such a way, but I could not fight the spell she had over me. No mater what, I just wanted her to fuck me. As I pulled the elastic band up around my cock to my waistline, I began transforming -- not into a woman, but into a completely helpless fuck toy. The blood rushed through my body with excitement, and the wall of shame began to deteriorate as I realized that I was simply there to be fucked...HARD. On this night, I was to submit to her. On this night, I would be her bitch. She stood up and grabbed me by the neck and drew me into her lips. She kissed me passionately and whispered to me, "you're going to be the woman tonight."

I nodded in agreement.

"Now turn around and walk over to that island."

I walked over to the kitchen island facing it.

"Put both hands on your ass and spread your cheek for me. I want to see that bitch pussy that I'm going to fuck."

I bent over the island and spread my cheeks for her. I felt totally vulnerable, totally a tool. She lifted the back of the tutu as if opening a car hood exposing my ass.

"Ooooh, that's good, Donna. You've got a nice little pussy there. Oh, yeah, Donna...I'm going to enjoy fucking this ass tonight. It's so nice."

SPANK!

"Do you like when I spank your ass, Donna?"

"Yes."

SPANK!! SPANK!!!!

"I know you do, slut."

I heard a kitchen drawer open but didn't dare look back. Soon, I felt a cool sensation of lubed fingers touch my ass. Slowly, she penetrated me with two of her fingers. I gasped at the initial intrusion. I couldn't believe the situation I found myself in with my lover. She began rocking her fingers in and out of my exposed ass with a faster pace, then all of a sudden:

THWACK!

"Ahh!" I let out a yell as I felt the unmistakable assault of a wooden spoon on my left ass cheek. It stung like a bee sting but not unbearable.

"THWACK!!!! THWACK!!!! THWACK!!!!

"Oh, God!" I yelled. The repetition almost brought tears to my eyes. She slipped a third and fourth finger inside me.

"Are you a whore, Donna?"

"Yes," I muttered.

"Whose whore are you, Donna?"

"I'm your whore."

THWACK!!!!

"I didn't hear you, Donna."

THWACK!!!!

"Oh, Jesus. I'm YOUR WHORE!"

She reached around my body with the spoon and said, "Open your mouth, bitch." She placed the long wooden handle of the spoon across the inside of my mouth.

"Bite down."

I did as she commanded.

"I'm going to fuck your ass now, Donna. I'm going to make you my bitch tonight. If at any time you want me to stop fucking you, I want you to drop the spoon. Do you understand?"

I understood. I chomped down hard on the spoon and was ready to accept her inside me fully. I felt the strap-on touch against my skin at several points along my backward alleyway. She was trying to find the perfect spot for entry. Soon she did. Her penis began to push slowly through my anus walls. I needed something to clutch with my hands, but there was nothing. I bit down harder as she slowly penetrated me.

"Get that ass up where I can fuck it! That's right, Donna. I wish you could see this cock going inside you. Do you like it?"

"Yes," I mumbled through the spoon.

"I knew you would."

She began a slow pumping motion with her hips; I moaned in ecstasy.

I was loving her control over me. Slowly, she fucked my ass. I moaned what seemed like a thousand moans trying not to lose the spoon from my grip.

"Oh, you're taking my cock so well, Donna."

She pumped faster. I turned red when she called me Donna and blushed even more when I imagined what I must look like in a black, lacy tutu being bent over and fucked hard by a hot girl in a fedora, wife-beater, strap-on and high heels.

SPANK!!

She slapped my ass hard with her hands and fucked me faster. She was having her way with me.

"Tell me what you want, Donna."

I didn't know what to say. My brain was racing to catch up with the exhilaration my body was experiencing. I finally took a breath and realized that she was giving me exactly what I wanted...her power. Upon this realization, shame completely left me, and I yelled out confidently,

"FUCK ME! PLEASE FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!"

This excited her, and she began slamming into my ass so hard that she had to pull my hair to keep her balance.

"Ahhhh!!! Ahhh.....Ahh!" I yelled out.

I was being pounded into submission, and I loved it.

"Whose the bitch, now?" she asked.

"I'm you bitch...I'm a filthy dirty whore for you. Please don't stop fucking me."

She let out a little laugh while she drilled me into the island. The pleasure and pain were a perfect mixture of intensity, and I struggled to keep the spoon in my mouth."

"Don't you dare let go of that spoon, Donna. I'm nowhere near done fucking you yet."

Back and forth she rocked me onto her cock. She placed her left index finger inside my mouth and then her right index finger inside my mouth making it almost impossible for me to clench the spoon. As she worked up a faster rhythm in and out of my ass, she pulled my lips backwards with her index fingers daring me to drop the spoon. My asshole was numb to the pain of her assault, but my insides burned with pleasure.

"Whose the bitch, now, Donna?"

"I am" I mumbled.

"Who?"

I couldn't help it. I yelled, "I AM!"

The spoon dropped onto the island. We both looked down at the spoon, and then she abruptly pulled the cock out of me. She grabbed the spoon, and said, "Oh, Donna. I told you not to drop that spoon while I was fucking you, didn't I?"

There was a long silence.

"Didn't I?" THWACK!!

She hit my ass hard with the wooden spoon. I knew I was going to be punished further.

"Turn around and look at me when I talk to you, Donna."

I turned to face her.

"Lay back on the island, Donna."

I wasn't sure what was to come, but I was in sub-space of pure obedience. I was her fuck animal and gladly accepted any order she doled out.

"Touch your pussy, Donna. I want to see you stroke your pussy like a hot little moaning bitch."

I began stroking my cock for her. It was oozing pre-cum.

"That's it, Donna. Masturbate that tight little pussy for me."

Her dirty talk made me stroke my "pussy." I could feel the volcanic cum inside me start to ascend. I stroked faster and faster for her. Then, she took my hands away from my pussy. With one hand, she began stroking my wet, hardness and with the other, she held the head of the spoon near the end of my shaft opening. I looked up to watch her get me off and was surprised to see her directing my cock to the head of the spoon.

I knew immediately what she had planned for my punishment, and suddenly, my appetite for sex was voracious. My hips bucked upwards off the island as my body writhed to try to prevent the explosion, but it was no use. I had to give in. We met eyes; she gave an amazingly evil grin.

"Cum for me, Donna."

SPLOOOOOOSH!!!!!

The cum erupted from my body in a long, thick rope of heat into the head of the spoon. It filled the large head of the spoon and dripped over the sides. No words needed to be spoken. I knew what I was to do next. She smiled and slowly moved the spoon to my mouth. I opened wide and was gracious to accept. I licked and tasted every drop.

"Thank you," I said as I licked the spoon clean.

"You're welcome, Mike. You were the perfect girlfriend for me tonight. I should be thanking you. I needed that."

We smiled at each other and kissed passionately. I took the last swallow of whiskey from the old-fashioned glass.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, baby."

cby2
cby2
161 Followers