Just Another Day

Story Info
A run-of-the-mill bad day turns into a chance encounter.
4k words
4.47
19.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing like a string of bad days to keep a guy realistic. Mail delayed, trains delayed, busses delayed. Something about a rainy day that just makes you want to smile. Right. No big deal. Classes will be starting soon enough. Then I'll have a whole list of new problems to upset myself with. My only concern no was getting to the bookstore before it closed, which would be easier if it wasn't sunday. That's right..the "day he rested". I suppose a day of laziness makes the bus drivers God-like.

That's okay...I took the train anyway.

Coming out of the station in the area is like strolling into "Teeny-bopper" central. Wave after wave of cookie-cutter Britstina Speguileras clones, or droves of attention-craving "goths" who consider themselves unique only because they look exactly like all of their friends...and their friends' friends..and their friends' friends' friends. It must take alot of effort to be depressed when your parents have enough money to buy the planet. No big deal, round the corner..in the doors.

The doormen...always the smartasses.. "Wet enough out there, buddy?"

My name is not buddy, asshole..."..as long as I keep my hair dry" Having a shaven head is great for one-liners. One-liners are great for not being too offensive as you walk by an idiot. Ah well. There's something misplaced about an escalator in a bookstore. It's amazing what you think of when you're tyring to keep your mind off of the day you're having.

I'd made uncommonly good time, for a sunday atleast, so I figured I'd check out some other reading while I was there. Bad mood means stopping and thinking, stopping and thinking means philosophy. Looking from sign to sign on top of each bookcase, I wondered...'they can put an escalator to accomidate their older costumers...but they don't accomidate their short ones?' Midgets are people too. What was I thinking....ah well, here's philosophy..

Now, I'm not a guy that's easily taken aback - but there are some things the mind just isn't ready for..even mine. That thing was her.

Don't get me wrong, she wasn't one of your run of the mill supermodels. Infact, one might be drawn to label her looks "Average", but I sure as fuck ain't "one"... and I know what I like. Believe me, in the idiotic moment I took to take her in, I was damn sure.

I may be a tall guy, but I like my women easy to maneuver, and that was her. She was short, maybe 5'2", give or take. Short hair, but don't ask me what color it was supposed to be before she dyed it dark blue. She was adorned in colors of shade. Black jeans..baggy, frayed at the bottom, probably because of her sneakers...black and navy tie-dye shirt. A black jacket was tied around her waist. I guess she was waiting out the weather.

She was reading Nietzsche.

Wow, I'd never known the true meaning of "piercing" when in reference to a set of spectacular eyes until she look at me...or within me I should say. From behind thin, artsy frames, two green rays like daggers into my soul. I was disarmed at frist glance. Hey, you would be too.

"Um...can I...help you?"

Yes, you can help me find where my jaw landed. "Hmm? Err, no, I'm sorry, I saw you were reading Nietzsche." I motioned to her book. "I've heard much about him, though never had the opportunity to read up on him much." See, 'heard much about him' means I heard the name in a movie once or twice. I couldn't get over her smokey, powder-esque voice. Like speaking to an old-time jazz singer.

"Well, I got caught in the rain, soooo...figured I'd wait it out." she qirked a brow and coy smirk, "It seems you know the feeling" She was likely noting my soaked, grey jacket. I was wearing similarly baggy black cargo pants and a tight black shirt, so the jacket was the only give away that I hadn't been smart enough to carry an umbrella.

I've never met a woman who could speak so softly, yet be so easily heard. It was like her voice was echoing through my mind and not even coming from between those supple lips. Naturally pink, mind you.

"Yeah, since I'm a genius I figured I'd neglect to bring an umbrella on a day when it was supposed to rain."

She giggled slightly. Not that ditzy, blonde giggle..the honest non-blonde, "I just happen to laugh this way", intelligent giggle.

"Well my TV's busted, so atleast I have an excuse." She had me there. We both smiled slightly and laughed it off. She had an honest smile. Come to think of it, everything about her felt honest.

Then came the momentary silence. You know, the moment where you continue to walk on you merry way after a brief interaction with a random stranger. Hell if I was lettin' this go...pfft, hell if I knoew what to say. Believe it or not..she did.

"Got a name, Genius?" Her voice trembled very sightly. You'd have to be looking for it to hear it. I guess I made her nervous. Well, being 6'1 and standing over someone can have that effect. No idea why she spoke to me then..

"Uh yeah...Thomas. Thomas Jackson. Everyone just calls me TJ, though." I squatted, hoping to be less imposing. However, with eyes like her's, I was the one who felt nervous. I extended a hand.

"Devon...pleased to meet you, TJ." She placed her hand in mine like silk sheets laid upon a bed. The tenderness of her hands beset contrary to the strength of her words. 'Devon'..something in that name could invert my very spirit about the planes.

"Likewise" I hated that word, but used it anyway. "This seat taken?"

"Only by ghosts."

"Oh they won't mind then." She smelled wonderful. Vanilla.

We sat and talked for a while. Discussed Nietzsche and Existentialism. I coudln't even spell existentialism a moment ago, and now I was discussing it like I knew what I was talking about. A few minutes later the rain lightened up. I couldn't let this come to an end. I stuttered through an invitation to the Starbucks around the corner. I hated Starbucks and everything it stood for, but it was all I could think of, which I told her. She giggled again and agreed, she hated it too. As she rose I moved slowly, taking in her visage. She wasn't super thin, nor was she by any means fat. Didn't look like the working out type either, but she certainly didn't spend hours infront of a TV all day. Atleast not more than I did.

The balance of her weight was in her legs, punctuated by an ass that begged to be caressed. Poetic curves along her sides playing to her chest as she turned. Her shirt rode slightly up to betray an elegant navel piercing. Maybe a B cup..sensible and balanced were her mind and body. I could feel myself wanting to lean foward, take her into me and with my tongue speak desire upon her neck as my gaze drew over it. Continuing up to a smirk played across those desirable lips, and caught again by her invading emerald stare.

"Ready?"

If you had any idea..how much I'd like to.."Certainly."

She ironically reiterrated my point about the escalators and we made our way to the door. Again with the idiotic doorman and his freakin' "Hey..go get 'em son!" Son..."Actually I'm probably older than you...son" said with a wink..smoothly done if I do say so myself. Again greeted by her always welcomed giggle.

As we got outside, the rain wasn't as bad but the wind was unrelenting. Her body melted into mine to evade the cold, the warm scent of vanilla encompasing me. Almost unconsciously my arm came around her as we both laughed at her inability to hold her balance. Fine with me, I could easily hold her forever. A couple blocks down we came upon the Starbucks. Hell if I remember what we ordered, but we spend the majority of our time commenting on the gathering of yuppies and lemmings. I couldn't help notice how beautiful she got the more time I spent with her. Every jazzy word to depart those supple lips melted my heart further.

Another one of those damn silences..as much as I'd love to spend the rest of the day lost in her eyes.."So..what would you like to do now?" Not even realizing how cocky that sounded. I may have been having a great time, but for all I know she wanted to get as far away from me as possible. Her fading smile was no help.

"Actaully..I really should be getting home. It's pretty late" I hadn't relize how dark it'd gotten.

"Oh, I hadn't realized how dark it'd gotten.." See? "Could I walk you home?"

I was so happy to see her smile return "I'd like that.."

The ride there was disturbingly uneventful. She was quiet. Seemed more of a contemplative silence than an uncomfortable one. She rested her head against my shoulder and sometimes closed her eyes for a good part of the train ride. Everything about her was so warm, so sensuous. Her aura surrounded me as we sat, so that I could nearly taste her spirit upon my tongue, or the vanilla of her scent. My whole body tingled and I strained concentration to keep my penis unmoving. I could barely help it. She made love to my senses without a touch and stole my self control with a relaxed sigh. My racing nervous heart only aided the bloodflow to my engorging member as my primal desires spoke loudly through my better judgement. Hopefully she didn't notice too much...but I'd wished I'd worn a long shirt.

Luckily I was able to regain my self..or should I say "lesser self" control before we had to stand up, having reached her stop. She smirked at me as we rose, again her emerald gaze piercing my hidden truths. It was a short walk to the door of her appartment, then a couple flights up to her room. Room 420. We'd have laughed about it if everyone else she'd ever known hadn't joked about it already. The door swung open and that very same scent caressed me as I walked in. Vanilla..warm...sweet..delicious. Quite fitting.

"Do you drink?" I took a moment to think of some quit-witted remark..

"Sure, surprise me." ..but failed.

"Have a seat, I'll get the drinks and be right out."

I nodded, and looked around a bit. It wasn't a huge place, but around here it was all you could ask for for any sort of normal money. The kitchen was to my left as I walked in. I took a deep breath and walked forward to the TV area. Also her bedroom, as evidenced by the burgundy futon taking place of what would be a couch infront of what was a very nice, but now useless television. Probably shorted out during the lightning the night before. I took a look out her window past the candles to the crystaline light of the risen moon..

"Here you go, turns out these're all I've got." I'll never get over that voice of her's...

"Oh hey, thanks." It's funny how minor details etch themselves in your mind so as to be relived infinately. A few wayward strands of hair lay just over her left eye as she leaned forward to hand me my drink. Jack and Coke..my kinda girl. She had to know I admired her.

We talked for what seemed like hours. I could barely concentrate, just gone in the symphonic sensuality of her piercing eyes, supple lips, and tender spoken voice. As she spoke I could see she had a tongue ring. Peeking like a single star in a moonlit night. I could feel my manhood coming to life within my pants and shifted, to no avail, trying to conceal it. With every surging pulse pleasure and desire wrestled through my body, my self control nowhere to be found. She may have noticed, as the conversation turned slowly to sex.

"Philosophy, I think, is bred out of sexuality. I think that's the core of most human depth" She had a point..I wanted her so bad I was digging deeper than I thought I could just to keep up with her. Her mind was amazing, even more tantilizing than her body...and that's saying quite a bit. "People become trained to hide themsleves and release their true feelings and desires in artwork and philosophy."

"So what do you really desire?" You're damn right I had to ask. We hadn't been paying attention to how much we were having. With so much alcohol in my bloodstream I wasn't exactly feeling reserved. Nor was she..with that trademark smirk she slid a free hand up my thigh towards my failingly hiding member.

"Probably the same as you." Her voice slithered into my heart...and it began to beat the true volume of my desire. Words were no longer necessary as we spoke soul to soul. Towards eachother our lips approached in kind...that delicous moment before the kiss...I could die within it for eternity...sweet sweet anticipation...our lips came to rest upon one another as we exhaled stolen breath, glasses falling to the floor, bodies following lead to entangle as forest vines upon her futon, her hand never leaving my swollen cock trapped beneath the material of my much unappreciated pants.

Our lips parted and tongues reached to mingle, dancing together within the warmth of our passionately joined mouths, my hands reaching to explore her body, barely able to control myself as I succumb to my need for her. I felt about her waist and caressed her wonderful hips and ass as her grasp upon my erection grew firm, a slow stroking drove me further into primal desires. My hands ventured more and her shirt came up slightly. My fingers slid to encircle her lucious breasts, her back arched into me as a small, ever so erotic moan escaped her busied mouth. Her pelvis ground against the seat as she shifted out of antsy frustration...far be it from me to leave a woman wanting..

My mouth moved to her neck...one source of her lovely vanilla warmth. Gently I kissed and drew moist ovals upon the soft skin about her neck and behind her ear as my hands slid down to her waistline. She had already undone her own pants..always a good sign. Slipping her out of her jeans I took time to caress her absolutely delicous ass, pelvis framed oh so tantilizingly by an elegant black thong. My hands down her thighs, my mouth's focus shifted down..down..slowly...down her stomach..stopping to kiss her navel..I loved navel piercings. Kissing an licking her just below her belly button, sliding her jeans over her ankles, having removed her sneakers. I looked up to her eyes...asking permission with my mind.

"Mmmhh..please do.." words that flowed so smoothly as myst upon shores. I laid my tongue upon her skin and drew a line down to her waiting crease. Her scent now was not of vanilla..but of sex...desire and lust. I kissed her inner thighs whilst exploring and massaging her body with warm loving hands. Her sqruims, gasps and purrings denoting her sensuous approval. As waves my hands met about her thong, sliding it down and off, before me now my shaven delicacy. Her pussy, so warm and wet now from our time together. Her desire expressed to me in a frustrated moan and muted thrust of her pelvis as I leaned in slowly to pleasure her.

Her legs took position over my shoulders as my arms curled underneath her. I wasted no time in licking once, slowly, up her slit. She tasted so sweet, so good..soo...I wanted so much more. I licked and sucked gently on her labia, all the while inhaling her wonderous scent. Her pussy was as a medow in which my tongue did so frolic..weaving hungrily between her inner and outer labia, teasingly up and down her slit, passing teasingly over her clit. She arched and squirmed, intocixated in the extacy. More and more she began to drip her sensuous dew, mixing fondly with my saliva as I dined contently upon her delicous sex.

I played innocently with her reactions. I truly enjoyed her so much. Watching her face take a frustrated brow as I slowed or stopped to tease her...watching her look go lost and drunk with pleasure as I focused and help apart her labia with my lips, circling her clit with my tongue for a moment. She was so wet..moreso than I'd ever seen. Her passionate drippings coated her anus quite desireabley..so I dared to sneak the tip of my tongue over it a few times. Seeing no objection I took time to circle her anus with the tip of my busy, wet tongue, adding a bit of getle pressure. Her sudden gasp concerned me, but my worried were relieved as she moaned aloud and shifted, allowing me more access to her glistening holes. Her shivers cued to me her enjoyment.

Every twtich of my tongue spoke pleasure and echoed through out her body as a pond, from corner to corner, raptured in feelings she became gone in a world of nothing but sensation. Much like the building waves of the ocean she arched and shuddered, breath and body, as her orgasms tore through her with abandon. Her spirit awakened and hungry..."Sit down..I want your cock..."

I obliged..as any man would, taking a seat and licking my lips as she took position between my legs, quickly undoing my zipper and button. She slid my pants half way down my thighs, the head my cock was already peeking through the front hole of my boxers. She took me into her hand and began stroking me. My cock pulsated in her hand as I rested back to view this beauty preparing to please me with those lips that just that day overtook my mind. She stroked me a few times before leaning forward, parting her sweet lips...and I watched as my growing cock slowly disappeared into her warm, wet mouth. As I sighed, she moaned with approval, then withdrawing my now rigid shaft, seven newly exposed inches now glistening with her saliva, her hand following up the path, stroking my wet cock slowly as she let her tongue travel freely. I was quite glad to have shaven that day as she licked my balls, occasionally taking one into her mouth, continuing to stroke my cock...feeling it throbbing.. harder, thicker, longer in her hand.

She barely made out "Your cock is so beautiful" as she swallowed it again..her mouth spiralling down my length and her hand following in kind. I could feel her tongue moving busily around my head, then up and down my shaft. I felt so good to be wanted so. Those piercing eyes made love to mine as her mouth pleasured me. As she stopped again to lick my balls, my precum oozed out onto her hand..she rose to lick it off, only for some to reside on her cheek. She licked her lips and continued...enjoying herself..as was I. Her other hand was buried, busied in her dripping pussy, fingering deep and playing with her clit...moaning on my cock as she shuddered with her own achieved pleasure...her eyes falling half closed.

She climbed up onto me, straddling my cock...my head resting just at her hole..dripping down onto me, I could feel how amazingly hot she was. She spoke before I could..

"I'm on the pill" all I needed to know as I took her by her hips and slid her down slowly...inch by inch sinking deep within her warm lust. With each inch of my rigid cock she let out a gasp or moan, overtaken by the feeling of being now one with me. Over and over we relived this passionate union. Her pleasure built and she made a mess of me as with repetition after repetition my cock slid deep into her. Over and over, in and out, so slow..so deep. I angled her perfectly for my head to stimulate her G-spot..I never did miss, but surely did tease. She begged me to pleasure her and I was none to disagree.

The passion was intoxicating. Our hands became eyes taking in the artwork of eachother's lines. I took her breast into my mouth and spoke pleasure to her nipple with my tongue..encircling it much as I had her clitoris. She began slamming herself down onto my erection. I thrusted upwards to meet her, slamming hard and deep into her..trying to take care still not to hurt her. Her head rested upon my shoulder, licking at my ear as she gasped and moaned in joy. She spoke softly to me again.."Mmhh..Fuck me.." and I obliged..sliding my whole length in and out of her..reentering her with every thrust. Her moans told her tale of enjoyment and I smiled. Time and time again her body quaked as she came and came all over my cock..now glistening wet with her passion, her pussy pouring down even more.

Time was gone as a concept and our movements found me standing behind her as she presented herself on her knees on the couch. A beautiful view of her ass displayed for me...watching her lips spread as my cock pierced her sent me reeling with passion...she now ordered me to fuck her...harder..deeper...she felt so good. Every echo of pleasure cascaded through our paired spirits. Every motion echoed through her body as I plowed deep, my hands flowing over her back, then grasping her hips as she crashed harder into me. I felt my peak approaching but fought with all conviction to evade it. I never wanted this to end...this sacred being here, combined with me, this everlasting moment. I could live and die a thousand lifetimes in that moment with her.

12