Just Another Day

Story Info
How do we got ourselves into these situations.
2k words
3.55
51.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How the hell am I ever going to get out of this?' Casey thought. The early morning sun peaked through the blinds. She kept her eyes closed, not really wanting to open them. Maybe if she didn't, then there was a good possibility that things might be back to normal. The way it was "before". Before she ran away from the life she used to have.

The music from her alarm clock suddenly kicked on. Still, she didn't open her eyes. It was a just a reminder of what she did. Then again, everything was a constant reminder.

"You gonna get that?" the voice next to her asked, sleepily.

With a heavy sigh, Casey finally opened her eyes. She was right where she was the night prior. The same place she had been for the last couple of months now. "Yea. I'm getting up."

Casey quickly got herself out bed to shut off the alarm. She quietly pulled clothes out of the dresser she shared with him in the tiny bedroom. She slipped on a pair of short navy shorts and a white T-shirt. She ran her hands through her thick, red hair, trying to make herself look somewhat presentable. 'How presentable can you be when you're only getting a few hours of sleep every night?'

She tiptoed to the bedroom door. Casey was just about to open it when he called out to her, "Where ya goin'?"

She paused for a moment. Damn! Almost made it out the door. "I gotta go watch my kids," she responded, not turning around. Like I've had to everyday for the last two and half months. She felt his eyes all over her ass.

"Hmmmmm," he considered, "I like those shorts you got on."

"Thanks." She turned slightly to face him.

"Weren't you gonna say goodbye?" he asked, propping himself up on the full size bed.

She turned back to him. "I thought you were sleeping. I didn't want to disturb you." Casey bent down to kiss him lightly on the lips. She felt his hand run up the back of her thigh, under her shorts.

"No panties?" he smirked.

"No. I've got a pair on."

He lifted the material of her shorts up. Peeking through the swell of her ass cheeks was a multi pastel colored thong. "Nice." He smiled wantonly at her. "Ya got time for a lil cock lovin' before you go?"

She didn't, but she knew that wasn't going to be the answer he wanted to hear. "I don't know Jamie. I'm runnin' kinda late today."

His hand slid back down her thigh. Giving her a look of dejection, Jamie pulled her shorts back down over her ass. "You don't have a few extra minutes for me?" he asked again, his voice heavy with guilt, "For everything I've been doing you?"

She glanced up at the digital clock in the corner of the room. She had the same amount of time that she had yesterday. And the day before that. How the hell did she get herself into this? And how the hell was she ever going to get out of it? Flashing him a weak smile, Casey ran her hand under the sheets. "I've got a few minutes, baby."

Letting her leg go, Jamie slid forward slightly, folding his hands behind his head. "Good," he said with a smile.

Casey bent over the bed as she ran her hand up his thigh. He snaked her underneath the elastic of his underwear. She felt Jamie shudder slightly as she wrapped her fingers around his growing hardness. She lightly caressed his cock, pulling gently here and there. He moaned approvingly as she continued to stroke him.

"Use your other hand, too," he moaned. Casey reached under to gently tug his balls as she continued to pull on his cock.

Jamie flipped the frayed blue sheet off him, wanting to see her work. He nodded to his underwear. "Why don't you take them off?" Casey let go of his stiffening member. As she pulled the restraining material down toward his ankles, his cock sprang to attention, waiting for her. She wrapped her fingers around him and quickly began jerking him off. What were the chances she could get him off before she had to suck it again?

"I think my balls could use some more of your attention," he directed, spreading his legs apart to give her access. Apparently her chances weren't THAT good.

Casey bent down, positioning her face between his legs. She slowly ran her tongue over his hairy scrotum. "Yea, that's it," he encouraged her. He ran his other hand through her hair, holding her head where he wanted her to be. "Suck on them, baby."

She continued to stroke his cock, as she gently pulled one of his testicles between her lips. She circled her tongue over the taut skin. After a moment, she let him plop out of her mouth. She quickly sucked in the other, giving it the same attention as its predecessor.

As Casey sucked his balls, Jamie ran a hand up the back of her leg, over the curve of her ass. He rubbed her pussy, probing her here and there. She shifted her legs, but he still couldn't get access into her. "You alright, baby?" he questioned her.

"Yea," she mumbled, her mouth full of his balls. She wasn't in the mood for sucking his dick, let alone him jamming his fingers into her cunt. "I'm still a little tired." She ran her tongue underneath his sac, hoping to distract him enough from her apparent lack of interest. "Just rub gently," she asked politely.

Jamie's hand suddenly fell away from her still dry pussy, her ball sucking distraction finally paying off. "Alright! Alright!" Jamie said breathlessly. He pulled her hand off his cock. Gripping it himself, he smacked it against her cheek a few times. "Suck my cock now. Real nice."

Casey ran her tongue around his sac and up the shaft of his cock. She swirled her tongue around the underneath of his cock head. "You are such a cock tease," Jamie moaned as he moved his cock around her tongue. Using his dick like a paintbrush, he painted Casey's lips with the combination of his pre-cum juice and her saliva.

"Enough..." Jamie pressed his cock head against her glistening lips. He sucked in hard as he watched the tip gently part them. Casey dipped her head forward slightly, allowing his cock to fill her mouth.

She slowly began to bob her head on his member, occasionally running her tongue around the tip. Jamie grabbed a fistful of hair, pulling hard when she hit the right spot. He felt the pressure build up in his cock. "Time to switch," he said, pulling his dick out of her mouth with an audible pop. "Get on your knees," he directed her, climbing out of the bed.

Glancing over at the clock, Casey quickly dropped to the hardwood floor. 'Shit!' she thought. Now she was officially going to be late. She was going to have to speed this up.

Jamie waved his cock playfully at her face, smacking Casey lightly on the cheeks and lips. "Stick your tongue out, baby."

Obediently, Casey did as she was told. Jamie drew wide circles with his cock head on her tongue. She let him do his work. Casey stole a glance at the clock. 'This is nuts," she thought. She grabbed his cock and stuffed it into her mouth. Without stopping, she simultaneously pistoned her head on his cock and cranked him with her hand. After a few moments of this exquisite torture, Jamie pulled her hand off him.

'Come on!' Casey thought. She grabbed his shaft again. She really had no time for this bullshit. Jamie, though, was having no parts of it. He pulled his hips back, withdrawing himself from her mouth. He reached down to lift her face up toward his. His massive erection swung menacingly in her face. Casey did her best to hold his hungry stare. She felt the sting of tears in her eyes. She quickly averted his stare. This was not what she wanted. She wanted to be home. Her home. Not in this dump, sucking the cock of a guy she didn't even like.

"No hands, baby," Jamie corrected her. In one swift motion, Jamie thrust his cock back into Casey's wet mouth. He held her head still as he fucked her lips. She gagged slightly as the tip of his dick tickled the back of her throat. "Yea!" Jamie moaned thrusting his hips at her face, "Now that's what I'm talkin' about. That's some cock suckin."

Casey felt his member twitch in her mouth. 'Finally!' she thought. She mentally braced herself for his load, but Jamie pulled his dick out again. 'Again!' "C'mon, baby," Casey begged, "I want your cum in my mouth."

Jamie ignored her plea. Holding his engorged cock out of the way, he command Casey, "Suck my balls."

"Oh, baby." She feigned disappointment as best she could. This was going on way too long. "I just want to feel you load down my throat."

"You will, sweetheart," he said grabbing her by the back of the head, "Oh, you will. Now suck on my balls." He forced her head underneath him. She proceeded to lick and suck and his nads again. "Yea. That's right." He held her head tight against him. "Suck 'em, you whore. Suck 'em good."

Casey ran her tongue all over him, from his asshole down to his balls. Suddenly, she felt her head being pulled away. He forced his cock back in her mouth. "Suck it," Jamie said, trembling, "I'm gonna come."

After a few hard thrusts, Jamie withdrew again from her mouth. Casey closed her eyes in frustration. 'What the fuck? Is he doing this on purpose or what?' He stroked his cock waiting for her to open her eyes. "Open your mouth," he instructed. Jamie put the tip of his dick into her waiting mouth. He jerked the shaft faster and faster.

"Stick out your tongue," he directed breathlessly.

Casey complied. She felt his cock jerk, then explode the moment his tip touched her tongue. Wave after wave and sperm shot out from his member, coating her tongue. Casey held on. Sperm overflowed from, dripping down onto her chin onto the floor. Jamie smiled widely in pleasure. He gave her a slight nod. She winced slightly as she quickly swallowed the sticky mess.

His dick stood out in front of her face, occasionally touching her lips and chin. Jamie used his member to wipe his remaining mess off her face. He offered the remnants back up to her. Casey obediently opened her mouth, accepting his tool. She quickly slurped up the mess. Jamie exhaled sharply throwing himself back on the bed.

Casey smiled weakly at him as she got up to head to the bathroom. "Maybe you should consider brushing your teeth again before heading to your husband's place," Jamie called out.

***

"I'm on way now," Casey said into her cell phone, sitting at the red light.

"This was all your idea, Casey," the voice on the other side said to her, clearly irritated.

"I'm sorry, Dennis. I over-slept. Someone must've been playing with my alarm again," Casey said, tears of frustration streaming down her face.

"I don't care. This was ALL your doing. You ran away, Casey. Remember?"

"You don't have to keep bringing that up. I know what I did, Dennis."

"Yea, I do, Casey. Maybe if you accepted some responsibility once in your life, just ONCE, we wouldn't be in this situation." The voice paused for a moment. Casey cringed. She knew what was coming next. It was always the same. "You came up with this crazy arrangement. It was more important for you to be with your boyfriend, then to fix our family. Know what? You want to fuck up your life? Fine. I don't give a shit any more. Just stop fucking up mine. You've done enough damage."

"I know," Casey responded helplessly to his tirade.

"If you know, then be here on time!" she heard him say as he abruptly hung up the phone.

Sitting at the green light, Casey pressed her forehead against the steering wheel. Denny definitely hated her now. And all she wanted was to come home. A car honked its horn behind her. 'How the hell am I ever going to get out of this?' she thought.