Just Another Day at Home

Story Info
Katherine is exhausted, Alex helps her relax.
1.5k words
4.09
13.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex? You in here?" The petite blonde could hear her voice echo through the nearly empty house. She dropped her keys into the small bowl to her right and slid out of her shoes before making her way to their bedroom. A soft sigh escaped her lips while she rubbed the knot forming in her back. "Shit, need to see a chiropractor..." The woman slowly wove her way through the boxes that were stacked taller than she, stepping into a pure white room and closing the door behind her. A man rested on the bed, his body covered only by a pair of anime themed boxers, his limbs spread out over most of the available surface. The blonde stifled a giggle and turned to the closet, glaring at the meagre amount of clothing it contained. There was a loud snore, of sorts, from the bed and she started. A delicate hand fanned out on her chest, attempting to calm the rapidly beating heart beneath it. She shrugged out of her work uniform, a blue skirt suit and white button down, and rummaged through a suitcase for an acceptable garment. After a fruitless search through her own, she glanced over at Alex's, spying a worn Deadmau5 tee among the chaos. She smiled to herself and quickly slipped it on, relishing in the unique scent of her lover. She was, however, unaware that a certain pair of honey brown eyes had been watching her little show for quite some time. He smirked inwardly and pretended once more to be asleep when she padded over to the bathroom in her bare feet. She began to comb out her hair, still oblivious to her watcher. The light shone through the white shirt and outlined her curvaceous figure, making the man flinch slightly as his underwear tightened uncomfortably. She quickly pulled the bouncy curls into a ponytail and turned off the light, effectively ending the fun Alex was having. She spied the fluttering of his eyelids and grinned, "knocking something over" and bending at the waist to pick it up. The view of her round ass in such lacy panties set a fire ablaze in his abdomen. He stood and made his way to her, scooping her up and throwing her onto the bed.

"You tease, you knew what you were doing." He growled, climbing on top of her.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." She stammered, feigning innocence. He ground his hips into hers, pressing his erection into her soft thighs. She groaned slightly, just knowing that she turned him on was enough for her.

"Don't play innocent with me, there's no trick up your sleeves that I don't know." He stated, matter-of-factly. She used her best puppy dog eyes, looking up at him through her thick lashes. "Sorry, sweetie, that doesn't work anymore."

"Goddammit." She let out an exasperated sigh, laying back in defeat. He wiggled his eyebrows and leaned towards her. "Maybe I don't want a kiss." She huffed, turning her head to the side. He chuckled, slipping his hands under her (his) shirt.

"Maybe you're lying to me. I know you want one." She refused to budge. In the meantime he busied himself kissing other parts of her, leaving a hot trail of bites and hickeys along her neck. He began at her knees and made his way closer and closer to those luscious lace panties. She watched in anticipation as he did so, her thighs trembling from the stimulation. He paused abruptly, glancing up and fixing her with a dangerously lustful stare. Her face turned slightly pink as she yanked him back up by his deep purple locks. She tangled her fingers in the hair at the base of his neck, pulling him ever closer. Their lips sealed passionately, tongues wrestling furiously. He began to tug at her (his) shirt impatiently, in a rush to get it out of the way. She sat up, slowly removing the offending article and throwing it somewhere in the room. Her fingers trailed down his chest greedily, rediscovering the planes and cliffs of his lean torso.

"Mm, Alex. Touch me, please." She wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her ankles together. He swallowed audibly and nodded, gently caressing her overly sensitive thighs. She pressed into his touch, moaning softly.

"You're so sexy." He growled, gripping the soft flesh of her buttocks in his large hands. She gasped, back arching slightly at the sudden pleasure. He slowly moved up to her chest, unhooking her bra and sliding it off. "Absolutely perfect." He slowly traced the outlines of each breast, gently massaging the tender flesh. Katherine squirmed, her body not yet having decided whether it wanted this or not. He grasped one of the rosy nipples between his thumb and forefinger, pinching slightly. She moaned rather loudly as her most sensitive areas were abused so directly. He moved to the other one, taking it into his mouth and suckling gently. She cried out again, feeling heat pool in her southern regions. A sudden bite made her scream, hands gripping his hair once more as he continued his torturous ministrations. His erection throbbed painfully while she moaned under his touch and he palmed it gently in hopes of toning it down. "Take care of this." He ordered, motioning towards his engorged member. Her eyes darkened at the delicious sight. He quickly removed his boxers, standing rather unsteadily on the floor. Katherine smirks, standing as well.

"No 'please'?" She asks, stepping forward and grasping his hardening member. A shudder runs through his body, raising the hair on his arms as she begins stroking his most intimate parts.

"P-please, Katherine." He manages to choke out, as she lowers to her knees. Her tongue darts out to lick the beads of liquid already forming at the tip, her small hands still grasping him. She lightly sucks on the head, dipping her tongue into the slit before suddenly taking all of him in and swallowing around the mouthful. "Fuck, not fair." He groans, gripping her hair and pushing her head back. She looks up at him with lustful eyes, and slowly licks her lips.

"Is there a problem?" One delicate eyebrow twitches upwards, daring him to complain.

"No, nothing at all." He averts his eyes, a red tint invading his cheeks. As soon as he looks away, she takes his dick back into her mouth, licking a burning line from base to tip. He grasps the sheets, his knees shaking. She senses his climax, closing her mouth around him and swallowing all that she could.

"How come you get all the attention?" She pouts, crossing her arms awkwardly across her large chest. Alex regains his breath, grinning at her impatience. He pushed her down once more, sliding off her panties and positioning himself between her legs. His hot breath caressed her thighs as he moved inwards. She squirmed slightly, anxiously awaiting his next move. An unbridled moan escaped from her luscious lips as he gave her folds a searing caress with his tongue. "Mm, A-Alex." She cried, back arching off the bed as he continued to worship her nether regions. His tongue delved into her tight hole, tasting all of her. Soon his mouth was replaced with his fingers as he stretched her soft inner walls. As he thrust them in and out, she matched her rhythm to his and rolled her hips into his touch. She panted heavily, gripping the sheets until her knuckles turned white. Katherine whined softly when his fingers left, feeling terribly empty. He pulled a bottle of lube from the nightstand and slathered it onto his reformed erection. Alex positioned himself at her entrance and slowly thrust in.

"Fuck, you're so tight." He groaned, gripping her hips almost painfully. Tears welled up in her eyes as she struggled to adjust to the large size. He waited patiently, resisting the urge to start moving.

"S-so big... Shit, move. Please just move." She demanded, rocking her hips to get more of him inside. Alex pulled out and slowly pushed back in, still keeping her hips in a death grip. He continued his slow pace until she regained control of her body. Her blue-green eyes locked onto his deep chocolate ones. "Faster." This single word made his eyes widen and his pulse quicken. His dick twitched inside her before he pulled out unsteadily.

"Y-you sure?" He stammered, his voice husky and deep with arousal. Katherine nodded swiftly and clung to him, wrapping her arms around his torso. He swallowed audibly and quickly thrust back into her tight hole. She dug her nails into his back and moaned loudly when the head hit the top of her womb. He quickened his pace, ramming into her repeatedly. Sweat glistened on their bodies as the connected and disconnected over and over. Her sweet moans filled the air and both could feel their orgasm approaching rapidly. "Shit, I'm coming." He announced, thrusting in as deeply as he could and spilling his hot seed inside her.

"Alex!" She cried, eyes beginning to roll back into her head as the waves of pleasure rolled through her body. He quickly sealed her mouth with his own, riding out their climaxes together. As they calmed down, he stroked her hair and sighed happily.

"I love you." He whispered into her ear.

"I love you more." She smiled sleepily and they fell asleep in each others arms.