Just Another Day At The Office

Story Info
LiChelle puts repairman's tools to good use.
1.1k words
3.97
128.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bored; there was no doubt about it! Another slow day in the doctor's office. Being the office manager meant I had to deal with everyone's problems with a smile on my face. Same old, same old. "Mr. Jones, has your insurance changed?"

"Yes Miss Reed, I did give Dr. Holliday your message."

"Yes, ma'am you do need an appointment."

"Yes Dr. Holliday, I did call the repairman about the leak in the roof."

Oh brother! If I have to yes ma'am, no sir one more person… My thoughts started to wander, when I heard a voice. "Excuse me. LiChelle, is it?"

I looked up into the bluest eyes I had ever seen and was taken by surprise at the sound of my name. "I'm sorry, how can I help you?" I asked in a flustered voice.

"That must be some day dream," Blue Eyes said. I still couldn't speak as I noticed the widest, whitest smile and wavy hair that accompanied the voice. His beard and mustache, touched with gray, finished off the perfect face. In fact, this man was an Adonis! He looked to be about 40, a face filled with character and charm with the body of a 25 year old; he was in excellent shape. "I'm Walter, from the roofing company. I hear you have a leak?"

If I didn't yet, I was about too. This man sent an electric shock through my entire body that seemed to be centered in my pussy. I was still searching for words, but he seemed to take no notice. Was he used to having this effect on women? He came through the patient door, talking the entire time as if we were old friends. "How do you know my name?" I managed to ask. "Name badge, Gorgeous" he replied. Oh, was he a flirt or what?!!

I tried to regain my composure. "Melinda," I called to the front office person, "I'm going to show this gentleman where the leak is." Melinda smirked. "I bet," she muttered. She knows how I can be. We've had numerous talks at lunch about our sexual escapades. But then, that's another story.

I walked down the hallway, directing Walter to the upstairs. I felt his eyes on my back the entire way. At 5'4" and 140 lbs, I don't look half bad. I've been told my finest features, however are my large breasts. I tried to keep my hips from swinging seductively, to no avail. I felt his eyes travel up and down my body. I felt sexy with his gaze on my body.

We walked up the winding stairway to the upstairs. We have a large office and the upstairs is only used for meetings and lunches. I led Martin to the doorway to the attic area.

"Oh my," I said. "It is hot in here." The attic heat was almost stifling. Walter reached across me to push the door open further. As he did so, his arm gently crossed my breast. "It is that" is all he said. He slowly pushed past me in the doorway, into the attic space. I felt a bulge in his pants and almost had an orgasm just having him near me! He edges his way down the sides of the attic, stepping from board to board.

"LiChelle, honey, do you have a flashlight?" He asked. Ever wanting to be of service and quick to oblige, I grabbed one off the storage room shelf and stepped into the attic. Crossing the boards in high heels was tricky. I didn't want to step on the insulation or sink to the ceiling tiles. Finally, I reached the board where Martin was standing. I stepped to the board and nearly fell forward.

"Whoa, there," he said as he caught me in his arms.

"Oh, thank you," I said, allowing my arms to linger in his embrace. Again, I felt his hardness pressing into my thigh. Trying to think of something clever to say, the first thing I could think of was "Do you carry that tool with you everywhere? Is that a flashlight in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

"Baby," he replied, "that's my own personal tool I only use for special jobs."

"Do you think this qualifies?" I asked, pressing my lips to his.

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his embrace. God, it was hot in that room but the only heat I felt came from our bodies. He kissed me again and again, deep, wet, passionate kisses and began reaching under my blouse, under my bra, pinching my nipples. I rubbed his throbbing cock through the confines of his work pants.

"I tell you what," he said. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

I reached down and unzipped his pants and unfastened his belt. His glorious 7-inch cock sprang into my hands. "I have just the use for this tool," I said, turning around and bracing myself on two cross beams. He pushed up my skirt and I stepped out of my thong underwear. Fortunately, I had not worn pantyhose to work this day! Walter began stroking my hot cunt. By now, I was dripping wet and not from sweat!

I felt his thick cock enter me from behind. My pussy sucked him in, not wanting to let go.

"Oh, Baby, you are hot and wet," he whispered in my ear and plunged in further. I bit my lip as I tried not to yell my pleasure but keep it to a dull moan. His cock felt so good, stroking in and out of my dripping pussy as his had massaged my clit. I came once, then again, long and hard. About that time, Walter pulled his cock from my dripping pussy. I replaced his hand with my own. "Fuck my ass, Walter" I pleaded. Holding the cross beams with one hand and my hot pussy the other, I pushed my hot ass back against his throbbing cock.

"Oh, yes," was all he could say as his glorious dick entered my waiting ass. I bit my tongue to keep from screaming with pleasure. There is no place else I would rather finish a man off than in my ass. His fat, throbbing cock spread my ass cheeks as he pumped in and out of me. I rubbed my clit and could contain myself no longer. Walter kissed my shoulders and bit me lightly on the neck. My body shuddered in ecstasy as I came for the third time. He pulled himself away, spraying hot come across my ass.

We were both covered in sweat and other bodily fluids as we left the room. I found some paper towels on the storage shelf and we attempted to clean ourselves up.

"What about the leak," I asked.

"Well, Darling," Walter replied. I guess I have to come back to recheck the area after business hours. Will you be able to let me in?"

I could hardly wait! "Well," I said, "since I have the only key, I guess I have no choice."

Come on 5'o'clock! My day just got much more interesting!