Just Another Day on Wisteria Lane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tobloved
tobloved
46 Followers

Bree slipped her thumbs inside the waist of her panties and bent down sliding the lacy material down her slender pale legs. Matthew almost lost it as the older widow slipped her panties off, and he had to choke the top of his dick in order to avoid blowing his load all over himself.

Bree stood proudly as her young neighbor's eyes wandered all over her now completely naked body. Matthew could not believe what was happening. There in front of him stood his girlfriend's mother completely naked, from her silky red hair to the matching fiery auburn bush between her legs. The older widow's untrimmed pubic hair was turning him on immensely.

"God you are so hot Mrs. van de Kamp," he whispered.

"Thank you Matthew," Bree gleamed.

Matthew took in her body with his eyes, from her tender breasts, to her slim waistline, her untrimmed bush, down to her slender legs. He continued to choke his throbbing dick until he could feel the rush of his excitement had subsided.

Bree stood naked in her kitchen, her heart pounding, as she stared at the naked young man in front of her. She was unsure as to what to do next.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"Yes I am," he answered. "Why don't you come and sit over here?"

Bree slowly walked over to him and held out her hand, which Matthew grabbed while guiding her to sit down on the stool next to him.

"Sit down and relax," he said while getting up to stand in front of her. Bree could feel her heart pounding in her throat as he grabbed her legs and spread them open. This was it she thought. He was going to slide that huge cock of his inside her pussy. There was no returning now. He was going to plow her pussy apart just like he did with her daughter's.

"Please be gentle," she pleaded. And then, much to her surprise, he knelt down and put both her legs on his broad ebony shoulders.

"What do you think you're doing?" Bree asked puzzled.

"Just relax," he reassured her. "I'm going to have a taste of this deliciously looking red-furred pussy."

"Oh no, we can't do this," Bree panicked.

"Relax. You're going to enjoy it."

"But wait! No, I don't… I'm a Republican!"

Before she could turn away she felt his tongue trace between the lips of her pussy, which caused what felt like a lightning bolt to hit her senses.

"Oh dear god!" she cried holding onto the kitchen counter in order not to fall of the stool.

***

"Honey did you find a babysitter for tonight?" Tom Scavo asked.

"Crap! No. I left Mrs. McCluskey a message earlier in the week, but she hasn't returned my call. I think she's out of town," Lynette answered.

"So what are we going to do? Are we still celebrating my birthday tonight? I thought you had this whole surprise planned?"

"I do. I do. Don't worry, I'll figure something out," Lynette assured. "Maybe Bree can look after the kids for the night. Let me walk over and ask her. I'll be right back!" she yelled while walking out the door.

As she walked across the street Lynette pondered how she was going to convince Bree to baby-sit her kids for the night. She hated to throw her kids in someone else's lap, especially with such short notice. But she had been planning this evening for Tom for a few weeks now. His birthday was earlier in the week and they were going to celebrate it together this evening by going out for dinner. She had also reserved a suite at the hotel downtown for a surprise private party for just the two of them afterwards. She had bought an outfit and was planning to play out one of Tom's sexual fantasies.

However she certainly could not explain all of that to Bree. She had to come up with something else. As Lynette approached the house she saw Bree's gardening tools out in the front yard.

"Looks like Bree is out working on her garden again," she thought. "She's probably out in the backyard."

Lynette walked towards the side of the house onto the driveway and headed to the back. As she walked out to the backyard however there was no sign of Bree.

"Bree," she called out. "Bree are you out here?"

No answer. It was then that Lynette heard the first scream.

"Ooooh yes!"

Was that Bree screaming? Was she in trouble? It certainly didn't sound like a scream for help. Lynette walked over to the kitchen door and peered inside through the blinds. There she saw Bree leaning back against the kitchen counter, and it seemed as if she was moaning and panting heavily.

"What in the earth is happening in there," Lynette asked a bit puzzled. Since Bree had her back to her, she could not clearly see what was going on, but it certainly looked like she was naked. At least her top was.

Lynette's own pulse picked up at the thought that perhaps she had walked in on her friend masturbating in the kitchen. If this would've happened a week earlier perhaps she would've simply walked away. But after being caught herself earlier in the week by Gaby, it had sparked her own voyeuristic curiosity.

***

"Oh dear god!" Bree cried out again. Her orgasms were now coming in series as she held on for dear life while Matthew continued to devour her pussy. He was licking up and down her pussy, occasionally sliding his agile tongue inside her drenched cavity. She was producing enough lubrication to drown him, but he kept on the onslaught by lapping up all of the moisture she was leaking. Matthew was falling in love with the taste of the widow's wet snatch, and he enjoyed the way her fiery red bush would brush against his nose when he jammed his tongue inside her pussy.

Bree could not believe the way her body was reacting to what this boy was doing to her. Never before had she experienced such sequence of orgasms. Her body went numb and her mind raced away as Bree temporarily lost all sense of where she was.

Matthew stood up and wiped his face dry with his hand. He looked down at the housewife slumped in front of him. She was slowly recovering from the tongue-lapping he had just administered on her. He reached down and stroked his dick as he waited for her to come back to her senses.

***

"Oh my god!" Lynette whispered in unbelief. "Bree is fucking Betty Applewhite's son!"

Lynette could not believe her eyes when she saw the boy stand up in front of Bree. But her jaw almost near dropped down to the floor when she saw the cock this boy was carrying. It must've been at least a foot long and it looked an angry black.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed as she felt a tingle inside her own pussy. "He's going to tear her apart with that thing."

***

"Dear heavens! That was incredible!" Bree smiled her eyes still closed. "I never knew such depravity could bring such satisfaction," she sighed partly opening her eyes to look up at him. It was then that she noticed Matthew stroking his huge ebony cock.

"I suppose you want to put that monster of yours inside me now," she purred nervously as she reach down and patted her drenched pussy. "Please be gentle," she whispered.

Matthew did not answer, but instead stepped forward and laid his dick atop his older neighbor's untrimmed bush. Bree squirmed as she felt the weight of his meat on top of her. Matthew held her things apart as he slowly teased her by rubbing his dick against her mound. Bree's pussy was now leaking continuously, and she looked down to see the bloated cockhead sticking out of her red pubic bush each time he'd push forward.

"Please… put it in me," Bree begged as she grinded her pelvis against her young neighbor's cock. Her pussy was drenched and she could not take his teasing much longer. She reached down and grabbed his meaty cock, placing the head of it at the entrance to her drenched red pussy.

"Fuck me Matthew," she pleaded.

Matthew raised his head up and leaned forward allowing his dick to bore inside the older widow's slick pussy.

"Oh my god!" Bree yelled. "It's so fucking big!" She looked down and saw that he'd only slid about one third of his cock inside her, yet she felt like her pussy was going to break in two. Never in her life had she experienced her pussy getting stuffed this well.

Matthew put his hands on the kitchen counter for support and started sliding his dick in and out of the housewife's tight snatch. Bree threw her head back and wrapped her slender legs around the boy's waist as she braced herself for the dick onslaught that she was about to receive. She looked down at her pussy getting impaled by his fat black stalk, and noticed how much froth she was leaking. There was a thick white ring of pussy juice that kept climbing up his thick member each time he dipped it deeper inside her wanton cunt.

"Oh fuck yes," Bree groaned. "That's it, fuck me you black bastard!"

Matthew had increased his pace as he now was spearing more than half of his dick inside the mature housewife's pussy.

"Daammmnn!" he growled.

"Hmmm… does that feel good?" she asked smiling.

"Oh yes! You've got a nice wet tight pussy Mrs. van de Kamp," he managed to answer.

"Oh oh. You continue sliding that monster inside me and I doubt it'll be tight after we're done here," Bree cried.

"Get up and turn around," Matthew ordered, as he pulled his dick out with a loud pop.

Bree felt a sudden emptiness as he pulled his thick cock out, and she felt air flowing in and out of her burning pussy. She looked down and noticed that her cunt lips were spread open in an obscene manner.

"Dear heavens! Look what you've done to me young man," she murmured.

"I'm not done yet," he grinned. "Turn around and stick your ass out."

Bree did as he instructed and got up and turned around poking her back out at him.

"Are you going to fuck my ass now you dirty little scum?" she asked.

"No. I think we'll leave that for next time. Let's focus on ruining one hole at a time," he answered while stroking his dick. The length of his dick was covered completely with a coating of their combined cum, giving it a sheen look.

Bree leaned forward putting her elbows on the counter and raised one leg putting her foot on the adjacent stool in order to allow the boy better access. She then looked back at Matthew invitingly.

"What do you say stud. Are you going to finish ruining this old lady's pussy?"

Matthew grinned. He stepped forward and placed the head of his dick against Bree's wet entrance and pushed forward. This time around his dick slid in more easily.

"Aaaawww," Bree cried, still not used to the size of his dick inside her.

Matthew sighed as he once more slid his dick inside the widow's wet pussy. She certainly was a hot fuck and he was glad he had taken her up on her offer. He would get to fuck plenty of other young girls like Danielle, but the opportunity to fuck a hot older woman like Bree van de Kamp did not come along often.

"Oh oh oh," Bree groaned as he picked up the pace spearing her pussy with his hard meat. Her knuckles were turning red as she clamped onto the counter for support while her young neighbor was unleashing a dick onslaught on her widowed pussy.

Sounds of flesh slapping up against flesh echoed through out the kitchen as young Matthew Applewhite plowed Bree's mature cunt apart. Bree had lost all her inhibitions and was grinding her ass back at Matthew like a mad woman. The moans coming out of her were deep and decadent, and she seemed to get turned on when he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back. She felt like a mare being breeded with a wild stallion.

***

Lynette was standing outside the kitchen door peeping in on her friend getting fucked senseless by their young neighbor. Her heart was beating fast as she looked on with awe at how Bree was taking every single inch of the boy's donkey cock inside her pussy.

Lynette was helplessly trying to stay calm and control her own urges. She had snuck one hand up to her right breast and was slyly rubbing her huge erect nipple through her blouse. She could also feel her panties getting soaked as her own pussy started to leak her excitement.

"God that cock must feel wonderful," she murmured. She closed her eyes and imagined what Bree must be feeling bent down on the counter taking that big black cock up her cunt. She secretly wished it was her.

Lynette crossed her legs trying to hold in her own urges. She could not resist any longer. She had to have a taste of that cock.

"Should I simply walk in on them?" she thought. "How would I explain standing outside peeping in on them? No, that would not be good. Perhaps if I…" she grinned.

***

"Oh goodness! I can't take this much longer Matthew! I'm going to fucking burst!" Bree cried out. She had lost count of the number of orgasms that she had experienced since they started. Her body was going numb and she was losing her balance. Her pussy felt like it was on fire.

"Oh fuck! Come here!" he yelled pulling out of her and grabbing his dick.

Bree let go of the counter and her body gave way as she fell down on the floor in front of him. She turned around to look up at him and got struck with a thick stream of cum right on her chin.

"Oooooh!" he growled as he stroked his exploding dick, plastering her face with thick strands of cum.

Bree was too weak to move aside and just lay there getting drenched in his cum. It was all over her face and was starting to run down her neck down to her bosom.

***

"It's now or never," Lynette told herself. She turned the knob of the door and pushed it open.

"Bree, are you home?" she yelled out, acting as if she had just walked up to it.

"Oh shit!" Bree whispered.

"Oh hi… Matthew! What are you doing in here… and why the hell are you naked?" Lynette acted surprised.

Matthew panicked not knowing what to respond. He was still standing there with his dick in his hand and cum still oozing out of it.

"Danielle, is that you down there?" Lynette continued along with her act. "Wait till Bree finds out what you kids are doing in her house!"

From where Lynette was standing she could not see the person sitting on the floor in front of Matthew, though she knew very well who it was. Bree thought she was going to have a heart attack. Her friend had just walked in on her fucking the black neighbor's kid in her own kitchen. How was she going to get herself out of this one?

"Danielle, come out from behind that counter right now young lady!" Lynette continued. No answer. Lynette looked at Matthew with a stern look as if to tell him to get the girl to come out. The poor guy hadn't moved a muscle while still standing there. However Lynette was trying not to be too obvious in staring at the one muscle that he was holding in his hand; a truly magnificent muscle it was.

Matthew looked down at Bree nervously looking for instructions on what to do. Bree however was not looking at him, but instead had a horrified look on her face as she glanced around trying to figure out what to do next.

"Ok, that's it," Lynette said walking over towards them.

"Hey Lynette!" Bree jumped up with a sudden burst of energy.

"Oh my god! Bree!" Lynette acted surprised. "What in the world? Look at you… you're all covered in…"

"Uhm yes," Bree murmured nervously. "You see, there's a perfectly good explanation to this."

"Really? I certainly hope so," Lynette quipped. "It's not everyday that old widows get their faced plastered with cum by their neighbor's. And my goodness! Would you look at that boy's cock!" Lynette said horrified.

"Amazing isn't it," Bree gleamed for a second before getting back to trying to figure out how to explain her current situation. "Well, what's happening here is… You see Matthew and I… We were… "

"You were fucking like bunnies," Lynette finished her sentence for her. "You were fucking your daughter's boyfriend."

"How do you know that he's Danielle's boyfriend?" Bree asked surprised.

"Oh Bree. Everyone on Wisteria Lane knows that Matthew and Danielle are sneaking around behind your back," Lynette answered. "It's no secret."

A look of anguish suddenly fell on Bree's face as she realized that this whole stunt she was trying to pull was in vain, as the word had already leaked about her daughter sleeping around with the black bastard neighbor.

"You slimeball!" she yelled looking at Matthew.

"Mrs. van de Kamp! I swear, I did not know this!" he said.

"Chill out Bree. I don't think he knew, seeing how he's been unsuccessfully trying to sneak around to your house lately to be with Danielle," Lynette intervened. "Like these damn nosy people who live on this block won't notice a black kid sneaking into someone's house in the late evenings. Nice work kid. Good thing you've got a big cock, because you certainly seem to be lacking in the upstairs compartment."

"Listen Bree, let's get you cleaned up here," Lynette said holding out her hand. Bree reached out and put her hand in Lynette's allowing her to walk her to the kitchen sink. Lynette grabbed a towel off the counter and soaked it with warm water, and then proceeded to wipe her friend's face clean.

"My god, this boy must have some huge balls to go along with that fat cock of his. Would you look at the load he dumped on her face?" Lynette thought to herself.

Matthew stood there in the middle of the kitchen not knowing what to do next. He looked on as the two ladies stood in front of the sink wiping his cum off of Bree's face.

"There's a perfectly good explanation for this you know," Bree said almost crying.

"It's ok dear. I don't need to hear it," Lynette comforted her. "Consider it forgotten."

"Really? You're such a dear. I will never forget this Lynette," Bree cried as she hugged her friend.

"It's ok. That's what friends are for," Lynette whispered. "No word leaves this room. Now why don't you go up stairs and take a shower? I'll wait down here for you."

"Ok," Bree nodded. She walked out of the kitchen without even looking at Matthew and headed up stairs.

"Well," Lynette said once Bree had left the kitchen. "What do we do with you young man?"

"Mrs. Scavo, this is not what you think," he spoke.

"Oh I know," Lynette interrupted him. "I've known Bree van de Kamp long enough to know what kind of twisted schemes she's capable of. And I'm sure this was one of them that unfortunately didn't work out the way she had planned it to."

Matthew let out a sigh of relief. He bent down to pick up his clothes from the floor.

"Thanks for understanding Mrs. Scavo," he said while putting on his shirt. "I truly appreciate you forgetting this ever happened and letting us off the hook this easily."

"Who said anything about letting you off the hook?" Lynette asked deviously.

"But you just told Mrs. van de Kamp that…" he started saying.

"I told Bree that no word would leave this room. But I'll keep this one in my back pocket for future reference if I need anything from her," Lynette interrupted. "As for you, I think I have something you may be able to help me out with in return for my silence," Lynette said while walking over to the boy standing in the middle of the kitchen with his dick still out in the open.

"What a fucking bitch!" Matthew thought to himself. He had told his mom the people who lived on this block were nut-jobs. A mother who schemes to fuck her own daughter's boyfriend in order to break up their relationship so that word doesn't leak out that she's dating a black guy; and now a friend who's secretly planning to blackmail one of her own best friends. Incredible!

"And just how much is your silence going to cost me?" Matthew asked.

"Well, I'm certain that we can come to some sort of arrangement. An old lady can always use a boy with such talent and equipment like you have," Lynette smiled.

tobloved
tobloved
46 Followers