Just Another Old Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,832 Followers

I actually had no clue whether or not Ed liked baseball, but I took every opportunity to let the guys know that there was a husband at home. In the end they all got the idea that I was off limits. I became more like just another one of the guys, in time. When business was good, we all went out drinking together to celebrate. When business was bad, we all went out drinking together out of fear that we'd be out of work. Things went well until I'd been there for about 3 years.

In my mind I was one of the boys, but you know how boys are. Big old titties and a fat ass are not something they're going to just forget about, no matter how off limits they're supposed to be. One night after we'd closed a big new account, we didn't go out drinking, we stayed in, drinking. Four of the guys and I, were putting away vodka like we worked in a liquor store. I don't remember how much I'd had to drink, but I ended up getting fucked by all four of them. About a week later they reminded me of what I'd done, most of which I'd been too drunk to remember, and insisted that if I didn't want that husband at home to find out, that I should give a repeat performance.

Once again I didn't have a choice. Now Ed being a lawyer, meant that he was nowhere near as naïve as Ronnie had been. A couple of weeks later after my third gangbang I was looking for a way out of the situation before he found out about it and he gave me one.

I was sitting in the house after showering all of the guys cum out of me and off of me when I heard that low growl. Ed drove a 1992 Fox Body Mustang GT 5.0. Yeah I seemed to be a sucker for guys who drove fucking pony cars. Anyway Ed came into the house and called me.

I went down into the kitchen to see him and he told me to have a seat. He hadn't kissed me or anything so I knew it was something serious. He asked me what I thought of Theresa. She was his new secretary. She was Puerto Rican with long curly hair and an incredible body. I told him I thought she was a nice girl but I didn't know too much about her.

He told me that she was going to be my replacement. He was cold as hell about it. He told me that he expected me to be out of his house in one hour or less, because he was going to take Theresa on a cruise and didn't want me in the house while he was gone. He whipped out an envelope with divorce papers in it, and let me read them over. I'd get five thousand dollars and five hundred dollars a month in alimony for one year.

I laughed at him and told him he was fucked in the head. He was a hot shot lawyer and I could get any judge to give me more than that. Especially when I told the judge that he was getting rid of me so he could replace me with some younger and supposedly hotter woman.

I started laughing, but Ed wasn't laughing. Then he started laughing even louder than I was. He said "Fucked in the head huh?" and he kept laughing. By the look on his face I could tell that Ed was up to something. He pulled out another envelope and out came a bunch of pictures of me getting fucked by the guys in the office. He put one picture on top of me with some guy's dick in my mouth and said, "Which one of us did you say was getting fucked in the head?"

"Once a judge sees these pictures, and the Betamax VCR tape I have of your gangbang, he probably won't give you shit. I haven't hooked up with Theresa yet. The cruise we're going on was supposed to be for us, Sally. Luckily I've had that PI on you."

I signed the papers and moved into a flea bag motel until I could find an apartment. This time I was the one who was devastated, so I guess it was my turn for what I'd done to Ronnie. It was a few years after my divorce that I learned that I'd been played. Ed had been tired of me and had fallen in love with Theresa. I'd been a faithful wife to him though so he needed a way to get rid of me without losing his assets.

Ed set up the whole first time with the guys getting me drunk. He knew that it had happened and expected me as a faithful little wife to come home and admit it so he could get mad and throw me out. When I came home and didn't say shit. Remember I'd learned the danger of confession from the Arthur incident. He'd just staged a second event and filmed and photographed it for evidence. I was screwed blued and tattooed. Just so Ed could get rid of me for a younger spicier model.

During the period of the gangbangs though. Ed continued pounding the shit out of me every night. It turned out that little Theresa was a virgin and was going to stay that way until her wedding night. That hot body disguised a cold disposition.

In the end though, Ed lost out too, because after a couple of kids, Theresa's hot body was gone and Ed could barely stand to look at his blob of a wife. To make it worse, she refused to have sex with him, not that he wanted to anyway, and followed him around all of the time to make sure he wasn't getting it from anyone else.

The gangbangs and affairs had done something else to me though, girlie. They'd exposed me to the true nature of both men, and myself. Men will fuck anything if they get a chance to. The only time they won't is if they have something far better waiting at home for them that they're either so much in love with, or so afraid of losing that it's not worth the risk.

You don't have to stay young and beautiful though to keep a man. Give him all the pussy he can handle, when you're alone together. But act like the Virgin Fucking Mary when you're in public. Also giving him a kid or two isn't a bad idea. Most men love their fucking rug rats so much that they'll stay with a bitch they can't stand, for a lot longer if there are kids involved. That's just the way men are. They're one quarter brain, one quarter ego, and the rest is just sex drive.

The gangbangs also brought out the fact that I just liked sex, in any way shape or form. I decided to just go after sex after that. I really only needed men for their fingers, tongues and dicks, the rest of them just wasn't worth my time or effort. I had a few serious relationships after Ed, but nothing where I let anyone else have control.

Anyway, in your situation, you need to know a couple of things. The dickhead you were here with is a lot like my Arthur, so be careful. He can't give you any of things that you want from life. I'm talking about the important things here. He can't give you his heart or his love because that belongs to his wife. No matter what that fucker tells you he's never going to leave her for you, and if he has kids, your ass is grass. He'll cut you down without thinking about it. He also can't give you his time, because he'll always either be working, doing what bean counters do, or at home with his family. He obviously doesn't make enough money to give you the creature comforts that you need.

In short messing around with this idiot is like having sex on the beach. It seems romantic and all of that shit, but when it s over all you're left with is a rough time, a bunch of distorted memories and some sand in your panties.

Your husband probably really loves you. He's working his ass off every day to be able to afford nice things for you. Maybe what you need to do is just sit him down and have a talk with him and tell him how you feel. He'll find a way to spend more time with you and do more things with you, and that's what you're really after isn't it?

The alternative is for you to go ahead and fuck that bean counter, just so you can be disappointed with some mediocre sex and then get thrown out on your ass when your husband discovers it. It might take a while maybe even years but, it always comes out.

And when it does, you'll be one step closer to being me, just another old slut. What you saw today was nothing. I'm at the point in my life now where, I'm starting to take stock of my life and I find it lacking. I've seen more dicks than a urologist but I don't have a man of my own. I probably get more sex than a pornstar, but I don't have anyone in my life who cares about me. My bank account is full, but my house is empty and lonely. Sometimes I find myself thinking about Ronnie and what might have been. If you really want to be me, you're off to a good start.

"Well sweetie think about what I've said, have a great life and a good day. I've got a meeting with an old friend," I told her, as I left her sitting there.

I left the woman/girl/fembot there at the table and got on an elevator. I hope she'd listened to me and taken my words seriously. After getting off of the elevator I was shown into an office where a man in his early thirties waited for me.

"Hi Aunt Sally," he said brusquely. "Do you think it worked?"

"I can almost guarantee you that the little bitch will think twice about ever considering having an affair again," I said. "What about your end?"

He looked at me and smiled. "I set up an account at the firm he worked for and invested a few thousand dollars with them. When I went out to lunch with his supervisor to discuss investing more I pretended to be horrified when I discovered that he worked there. I told his boss about his activities with married women. When you called me, I told his boss about him sitting there at that café with Renee. His boss called him back upstairs and fired him immediately. In order for him to get his severance package, since he was fired for a violation of their moral clause, he has to tell his wife what he did."

"Okay since everything seems to be in order," I hinted.

"Okay Aunt Sally here's your payment," he handed me a big envelope. "Ronnie Martin is 64 years old now. His wife died about 2 years ago. They have 3 kids, all grown and he lives alone. The address is in the file. It's in Ohio. I had a couple of guys talk to him, one who pretended to be a bartender, the other a priest. They gave him the whole forgiveness and moving on speech several times, but I really don't think it was necessary. I don't think he ever stopped loving you. Maybe he is ready to forgive you because it's been over thirty years."

"Would you have forgiven Renee?" I asked.

"It wouldn't have mattered after the divorce, Aunt Sally," he said softly. "There wouldn't have been much of you left."

"Your divorce lawyers must be really good," I said. "Who do you use?"

"The law firm of Smith and Wesson," he said seriously. "Thanks again for your help. I couldn't have saved her without you. I really do love her, but I could never have tolerated cheating. This will be her only warning, but I am going to cut down on my hours and spend more time at home."

"Anyone could have done it," I said. "There's nothing special about me. I'm just another old Slut."

As I walked out of the office, I pulled out my cell phone and booked a flight to Ohio. Maybe it isn't too late for this old slut to change.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,832 Followers
12