Just Another Rainy Day at The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeeGee2
GeeGee2
40 Followers

Kurt was evidently quite masterfully accomplished in the art how to sexually arouse a woman. And he was now performing his expertise on my wife!

By now it was difficult to determine which of the three of us the most aroused by the events going on in this seductively lighted bedroom. As Geri surrendered herself to Kurt she was uttering incoherent little noises, her breathing had become more and more irregular, and with her free hand she was alternately clawing at the comforter and touching her breasts. It was quite obvious just how excited Kurt and I were.

Just as it appeared as if Geri was on the verge of orgasm Kurt moved back and arose from his knees. Geri involuntarily uttered a disappointed "Oh!" But she needn't have. Kurt stood between my wife's thighs and intently staring down at her trembling pale form he quietly removed his shirt and shorts. At this point I became all too aware that Geri (and I!) were so caught up in the overwhelming sexual tension of the moment that there was no turning back from what was inescapably about to transpire. Without raising his eyes from Geri's enticingly exposed and open body Kurt moved closer, his turgid penis now only inches from my wife's once private but now invitingly available body. (Touch my soul, you know how. Andante, andante go slowly with me now.)

Here was my wife of 18 years offering a woman's most intimate treasured prize, that which had been reserved exclusively for me for all those years, to another man, to a relative stranger. I could barely control myself as overwhelming yet conflicting emotions I can hardly describe or attempt to explain flashed through my mind - excitement, passion, arousal, concern, guilt, jealously. My eyes were riveted onto this amazing scene of sexual passion which was taking place between Geri and Kurt as I anxiously yet apprehensively awaited the fulfillment of an act that I had dreamt about for all these years.

Up to this point aside from Kurt's whisperings to Geri no one had spoken. Geri's face was flushed, her eyes were closed, her tongue licked at her slightly parted lips as she breathed heavily in anticipation of what was about to happen. I could almost feel the heat emanating from my wife's anxious body. However, Kurt just stood there between Geri's gaping thighs and hesitated. The room was wrapped in silence. Silence made even more profound by the ominous sound of rolling thunder in the distance. Geri's eyes fluttered open. She looked up at Kurt, and realizing the implication of his hesitation reached her hand to his arm, then closed her eyes again and softly whispered but one word - "Yes!" This was more than permission, more than a request; this was as if she was actually pleading for him to continue - to complete what the two of them had inescapably started. (Andante, Andante, Oh please don't let me down!)

In the dim seductive light of the room I couldn't help but notice Geri's golden wedding band as she moved her left hand to grasp Kurt's engorged member and helped guide him toward her anxiously awaiting pulsating vagina. I sat watching dumbfounded as the realization of what was about to happen finally struck me. Unable to move and powerless to do anything to prevent Geri from surrendering herself completely to another man. Yet suddenly apprehensively filled with misgivings at the possible consequences of the fulfillment of this my long hoped for fantasy.

Geri stiffened and gasped as Kurt finally pressed himself against the wet folds of her sex and at last spreading her lips he went into her! Only within her a short way he paused and then withdrew waiting for Geri to let her body become as receptive and accepting as possible considering the situation and the extent of her sexual arousal. The next time he entered her a bit further and partially withdrew. Geri drew in her breath and held it as Kurt gently, cautiously, teasingly, repeated this again and again, each time penetrating her a bit more, until finally he was buried within her as fully as possible. Then Geri raised her knees so that she could feel Kurt fully within her. (Let your body be the velvet of the night.) I watched excitedly as for a brief moment neither of them moved. Then, as if in slow motion, with Geri moaning and writhing in abandoned pleasure, Kurt gradually began rhythmically thrusting back and forth, steadily increasing his tempo as his member, glistening with Geri's copious moisture, disappeared and then reappeared, gliding effortlessly in and out of my once reluctant wife.

I was mesmerized by the sight and the sound of my wife being taken by another man. Her eyes shut, her mouth agape, making incoherent sighing, gasping and moaning noises; her breasts swaying to and fro with the motion of this act of ultimate intimacy between a man and a woman. (Please don't talk, Just go on play...andante, andante...Just let me float away.) In all the years we were together I had always been a participant in Geri's sexual pleasure. Now, being a spectator was even immensely more erotic than I had dreamed possible!

I watched transfixed as Geri wrapped her legs around Kurt's thighs forcing him into her as closely as possible. Drawing in a deep breath, her back arched, her arms flew out to her sides and she clenched the comforter tightly in her fists. For what seemed like an eternity she lay unmoving, her head thrown back, rigidly frozen in time. Then issuing a moaning cry Geri exploded in an orgasm that sent wave after convulsive wave of pleasure coursing throughout her entire body. She was unable to stop panting and shuddering as her orgasm continued on and on. Eventually she lay there trembling and whimpering as the thrill of her orgasm ebbed and her glimmering body at long last began to recover. Kurt grasped Geri's hips pulling her close up to him - then with one final thrust his body stiffened and with an almost silent guttural groan he too climaxed and with repeated spasms of his body filled my wife with his semen.

After watching this immensely sexually exciting and yet, surprisingly, somehow in a way actually tenderly passionate scene I could no longer remain merely as an observer. As I stood and slipped out of my robe Kurt eventually limply withdrew from Geri's prone body and I replaced him between her thighs. I had never realized just how sexually aroused a person could become by the sights, sounds and aromas of two people sharing sexual intimacy. Geri lay there strikingly sprawled out on the dark green baize, covered in a light sheen of perspiration, open and quivering - apparently still lost in the afterglow of the intensely powerful sexual pleasure she had just experienced.

During our times of sexual intimacy Geri has almost always been multi-orgasmic. This afternoon was apparently not going to be an exception. I had barely entered her when she began murmuring unintelligibly. Geri's panting and moaning increased as yet a second orgasm approached. She sucked in her breath, pulled me down to her steamy body, and accompanied by a scream muffled against my chest, climaxed with violent uncontrollable convulsions which seemed to be taking over every muscle in her body. The involuntary contractions of her entire body, especially those of her vaginal walls on my engorged erection, was too much for me to hold myself back any longer. I came almost immediately in ragged spurts having an orgasm the intensity of which was as least as powerful and as prolonged as any I could ever remember. Geri's second orgasm was apparently as overwhelmingly violent, if not more so, than her first. Her shuddering climax continued to roll over her well after I was spent. We lay there clasped together for some time while each of us tried to catch our breath and slowly began to regain our composure.

Eventually I withdrew, rose from Geri's shimmering body and backed away from the bed but she continued to lay there sprawled out on her back her pale voluptuously form silhouetted against the dark green bed still not fully recovered from the sexual excitement that had so completely consumed her.

It was then that both Geri and I became aware of Kurt who had been sitting on the bed. We were so caught up in the electric sexuality of the moment we had been oblivious to Kurt's presence and that he had obviously been watching Geri and me engaged in an act that had always been exclusively private. Judging by the expression on his face he had undoubtedly voyeuristically enjoyed watching the heated sexual performance of the two of us. Perhaps, as in my own case, almost as much as being a participant. Apparently our exhibition was rather stimulating as his eyes were riveted on Geri and he obviously had once again become aroused.

Although the storm was drifting into the distance the fading light of late afternoon offered a strange dreamlike quality to the room and actually seemed to enhance the sensual atmosphere enveloping the three of us.

Geri has never been the one to take the initiative in our times of sexual intimacy but apparently this afternoon all inhibitions concerning her sexuality had uncharacteristically vanished. She rolled over toward Kurt and with an unmistakable look of lust driven desire in her eyes reached out toward him and gently touching him moved her hand slowly up his thigh until finally caressing his engorged penis. He caught his breath and gasped at this unanticipated move by her.

Geri then got to her knees, still grasping him, and with her other hand pressed him down on his back in the middle of the bed. I stood there watching in amazement as she mounted him. Then straddling his hips, facing him with her back to me as if I didn't even exist, Geri proceeded to guide Kurt once again toward her hot, wet, open body.

I moved further to the side of the bed so as to better watch their faces as their excitement increased. As I've mentioned, to me there is nothing more erotic, more stimulating, than watching my wife's facial expressions as she climaxes. Geri's ever-present wedding ring a reminder that this was my wife engaging in an act of unrestrained sexual pleasure with a man she had only just met. She momentarily hovered over Kurt and then gradually, millimeter by millimeter, Geri with her eyes tightly closed, tantalizingly lowered herself allowing Kurt to once again invade that most sacred, most private, part of her body. All the time Kurt was inexorably disappearing deeper and deeper within her Geri let out her breath in a long groaning sigh which emanated from deep within her chest. Kurt reached his hands up to caress her breasts and let his finger tips play over her deliciously rigid rose-colored nipples. After pausing for a brief moment Geri clasped her hands over Kurt's and slowly raised herself up so that he was just barely still within her swollen labia and then she dropped down upon him impaling herself on his throbbing erection.

This time it was Geri who was the active participant raising and lowering herself alternately engulfing and releasing Kurt's swollen shining erection. Her hand, with the gold band clearly visible, was now pressed between them her fingers stroking her clitoris as she felt him sliding in and out of her. Kurt hands were supporting the fullness of Geri's breasts as they bobbed up and down in response to the age old familiar motion of making love. Actually love had nothing to do with it! This was two people enveloped in the ecstasy of purely physical uninhibited lascivious sex!

No one spoke. Aside from the sounds of sex and the incoherent noises they both were uttering all within the room was silence. Silence accentuated by the faint rumbling sound of the distant thunder. Geri leaned over and supporting herself with her hands on the bed allowed Kurt's mouth to once again play upon her excited nipples. Then abruptly Geri sat upright, her eyes clamped shut, her head lolled back and forth, her mouth agape as she gasped and panted in anticipation of her approaching orgasm. I watched intently as Kurt moved his hands from Geri's wonderful breasts to her hips and backside assisting her in their ever increasing tempo of rising and falling, penetrating and withdrawing, in yet another dramatic episode of ultimate human intimacy.

And then at last again it happened! Kurt's body stiffened. He pressed his hips upward toward Geri thrusting deep within her as he pulled her body back down onto him. Geri sat up rigidly, grabbed Kurt digging her fingers into his arms, and then both issued groaning cries as simultaneously they experienced violent convulsing orgasms. I stood watching, totally caught up in their excitement, as spasm after spasm of primal sexual pleasure swept over the two of them. Again I was unable to move, just standing there, frozen, watching my wife joined together with this stranger unable to control herself. First spellbound in the intimacy of the moment with another man and then, with her hips bucking uncontrollably, experiencing the shuddering intense pleasure of her orgasm. Watching as she perched astride this stranger, lost in an intense climax for which he had been responsible. Watching, and knowing, that once again this other man was emptying himself into my wife!

Once the exhilaration of her climax had subsided, which seemed to me to be an eternity, Geri at long last snapped out of her trance-like state. Her sparkling blue eyes fluttered wide open and she glanced about the room. She looked down at Kurt and then stared intently over at me. She had a look of astonishment, of disbelief, as at last she became conscious of her surroundings. Apparently finally aware of the reality of what she had just initiated Geri's hastily lifted herself up from Kurt's body letting his wilted member slide from her body. Then avoiding eye contact, still kneeling above him, she instinctively clutched her breasts with one arm and pressed her other hand securely down between her thighs in a belated and basically futile attempt to cover her nakedness and conceal her open, exposed sex and stem the flow of two men's semen seeping from her body. She then scrambled away from Kurt and grasping the bathrobe rolled over on her side, curled up with her knees to her chest, and protectively wrapped her nakedness within the confines of the plush white cloth evidently attempting to hide herself from our gaze,. As if there was any intimate, private part of her body that she had not already wantonly displayed for the two of us to see - and to share in the pleasure of!

Kurt and I silently dressed. He slipped on his T-shirt and shorts and I put on the robe. After a few minutes, apparently coming to grips with the situation, Geri returned to her previously conservative self and carefully clutching the bathrobe around her body got up from the bed and without a word or a glance at either of us went into the bathroom. Shortly she emerged dressed in the robe and carrying our bathing suits. She picked up the canvas beach bag, gathered our belongings and announced matter-of-factly that it was getting late and as we were leaving early the next morning we still had to pack, also it was nearing time for dinner. I nodded to Kurt, he nodded back and Geri and I left to go back to our room. Not another word had been exchanged between us.

Once back in our own room we each showered - separately. Geri spent quite a long time in the shower. I had the feeling that perhaps she was trying to wash away the stigma of what had taken place in Kurt's bedroom. Silently we started packing and then, realizing the time, dressed for dinner.

Coincidently the three of us arrived at the dining room at the same time, just as it was about to close, and seeing no reason to do otherwise, we had dinner together. The three of us chatted and joked and enjoyed the dinner just as we had the evening before. Throughout the entire meal there was not a single reference to the afternoon's highly electrically charged encounter although Geri appeared to have some difficulty making direct eye contact with either Kurt or myself. At the close of the excellent meal we clicked glasses with a "Prost" and finished off the last drops of the fine Pinot that accompanied our final meal in this delightful Caribbean resort. We left the dining room and stood under the stars, the storm having long since passed. I shook Kurt's hand and wished him the usual parting pleasantries of having an enjoyable stay during the day or so he still had remaining on his vacation and all of us having safe trips home. Geri too shook his hand and gave him a friendly platonic peck on the cheek. We then parted ways and went back to our separate rooms.

After we finished packing Geri went to print out our boarding passes. When she returned a few minutes later we turned out the lights and crawled into bed together. I nestled up against Geri's back and putting my arm around her reassuringly told her just how much I really loved her. A few moments later, still with her back pressed against me, she hesitatingly whispered - "Why? Why didn't you stop it? How could you have let that happen? All that didn't upset you - my giving myself to him like that and then my being the instigator using him again for my own pleasure? I can't believe you could possibly have enjoyed watching me - watching the two of us! How did you endure watching the intimacy of what was going on? Watching him uncovering me, looking at me, touching every part of me with not just with his hands. Actually going inside me, bringing me to orgasm and then ... coming inside me? Didn't you have any misgivings, any feelings of jealousy? Even though you talked about it I never actually believed you would ever let it happen. But you just sat there watching me helplessly lose control of myself like that and not just only being 'somewhat flirty' with some other man but being completely, totally, sexually fulfilled by this person, someone we really don't even know - some stranger! And then totally ignoring you allowing me to do it with him yet a second time!" She shrugged. "I guess I just don't understand. I don't think I ever will."

I softly replied – "As I began to grasp the reality of where thing were heading of course I was more that a little apprehensive. But, everything that took place this afternoon was unbelievably thrilling. I always thought that what happened, if it ever did happen, would be exciting. But the entire experience - watching him seducing you; exposing you; running his hands over your body; arousing you; going inside you; then, most especially, watching you as you were engulfed in overwhelming orgasms brought on by someone else was even more amazingly exciting than I ever imagined it would possibly be! The reality truly outdid the fantasy. Actually, I'm not sure I understand either." She snuggled closer back up to me and held my hand as we silently drifted off to sleep lost in our own thoughts.

The next morning as we were winging our way back to the gray autumn of New York there still had been no reference to the extraordinary events of the previous day. It was almost as if nothing out of the ordinary had ever taken place. After a while Geri put down her Kindle, put her hand on my arm, looked me in the eye, and quietly but firmly announced - "Yes, - even I have to admit it was quite an amazing, exciting, surreal experience. And I hope finally fulfilling your 'ultimate fantasy' was really as thrilling and as satisfying as you had imagined it would be - as you told me it was. And now I'm telling you, and this is critically important - never dare to mention what took place yesterday - ever! Furthermore, you are never to bring up this fantasy of yours ever again! Because, trust me - it is never...ever...going...to...happen...again!"

Nonetheless, the images of that single magical afternoon will remain indelibly vivid in my mind because after all - "Die Gedanken sind frei!"

GeeGee2
GeeGee2
40 Followers
12