Just Another Summer Night

Story Info
She breaks her longest dry spell.
897 words
3.93
17.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And we are there having dinner. I am eying him suspiciously and he is returning the favor. When I arrived the buss on the cheek was quick, but pressed a little harder than friendly. In his house later on. Watching movies and being awkward. Hoping to drink enough to loosen up some. He leans back against my legs, I part them and my skirt rides up. Past what is decent. I rub his shoulders, letting my fingers linger, drag against his soft skin. He turns to me and asks if he should return the favor, and I nod. But instead he buries his face into my neck, pulls at the flesh with his teeth, kisses the spot just behind my ear.

My head is spinning, is this really happening? I feel like I am in a dream world and I turn his head and pull his lips to mine just to see if this is real. His tongue, teeth touching each other, a small moan confirms it. Pushing pulling prodding. My shirt is suddenly off and over my head and I can't believe this is happening.

Is this right? Is this going to happen? Is this happening?

I hold down his hand with one of mine and with the other he unhooks my bra, pulls a nipple gently into his mouth. At this touch I crumble, my body feels like it is made of ice, being chipped apart bit by bit. I release his hand and he grabs my hair, pulls my head back, kisses my throat long and hard. How can this man who has been with me twice know me so well?

He pulls me down onto his lap, his hands moving, touching every bit of me. I don't even notice and my skirt is off. Panties pushed to the side and he is rubbing slowly, one hand cupping my ass. Everything feels so good and altogether and I can't sort apart one sensation from the next. With shock I realize he has slipped two fingers inside me and I am rocking on them slowly, nearing climax.

I can't look him in the eye. I can kiss, touch, grab any part of him, but while we are making love like this I cannot look him in the face. I look everywhere but. I bear down on his hand, squeezing tightly around him. This can't be happening. And I am coming, a torrent running down his wrist, sighs and exclamations escaping my lips.

I grab for his belt and pull urgently, he rubs up higher now, circling where it is pert and delicate. I pull open his fly and my hand works its way around him. In my mouth I feel him pulse and he is thrusting. On his knees he is leaned back with me above him. I wrap my arms around him and support his weight as he arches into my mouth. "I want you,” I say. And the words fall on deaf ears. He is running his hands through my hair and groaning aloud. I pull him up to kiss me. I press, "I want you. Now" against his lips.

He moves me, pulls off the cotton whites I have on and I pull his pants off one leg at a time. He leans back, strong hands wrapped around my waist and starts to lower me onto him. This can't be happening. Should I stop should I should I should I...I feel the tip part the folds of over wet flesh. I tell myself there is no going back. I tighten and slowly let him enter me.

I feel impaled, I feel obfuscated, I feel remedied I feel violated I feel electric I feel...myself pushing into him. My hips rocking back and forth. Feeling him push against far walls and swell in my grasp. His head is back against the chair; I hold his head in my hand and lower him to the ground. I push my legs back, toes touching his; knees against his, chests together and I move my hips in a figure eight. He pushes up to meet me. My face in his neck I cry out.

"Oh dear god oh no oh no oh no"

I feel my breath rise, and my body grow flushed. His eyes are shut tightly and his arms are gripped around my back. He rolls up, sits up, still inside me and gently lies me on my back. Automatically my knees go up, ankles lock around his waist, pull him into me. He is kissing sweating panting kissing biting licking sighing moaning. I tilt up just so and beg him. "Harder". He obliges. Hastening his speed and I can feel him slap against me.

I feel a burst of speed and I feel like something inside me has cracked. I can't breath I can't see. I am only what is inside me. I feel him throb 3 times quick, then slower, then less. At that very second I come. And I don't want to ever stop, be apart from this man who I don't even know, can't even look at. He collapses on top of me and I kiss him long and deep. I push the hair back from his forehead and blow cool air against where the sweat has beaded up. I lie back, look to the side, and slowly doze off.