Just another Sweet Transvestite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see myself daddy, just like you...just like the security cameras" His eyes bulge, Hitchcock terror and irony draw his mouth into a twisted mask. Paranoid that he is, cameras record each house entry. Unless the code is entered.

He set the entry and slept on the couch. I came in from my all night party. Followed by the horrible beating and assault. I did not key a code. Everything was recorded. His eyes flash to the library. His twisted ankle in my hands. I wring it with pleasure. He vomits from pain. "What will it be? You used me, you hurt me. I cried, I begged, I pleaded. And you had to rape me!" Hands clutching his stomach, gagging in pain and defeat.

"Oh no, oh my God. You're going to kill me." He begs for option, pleads for another out. "Very well, it will be like this..." And I lay down the new rules of the house. He wretches, spits. Shoulders slump, head hanging to his chest. Grown mans sobs of lament fill the hallway.

TODAY...he treats mom like the queen of the world. He's Gomez Adams, catering to her needs. Listening, attentive, hugging, always kissing her hands. She rolls her eyes and looks to me for explanation. I sit silent as the black cat on the fence, under the full moon. She's not under his foot anymore. He never as much gives me a mean look. I come and go as I please. Spending money? Yes, whatever I want. Borrow the car? He gave me, my own. I have a closet full of everything. No longer a would be horror show whore. My unsatisfied taste is out there.

When I dress to go out for the night. I take a moment to tease the old man, before leaving. Dolled up, micro mini-skirt, high heels, trashy make-up. The look that lures desperate men. A cold stare, then I kiss him goodnight before going out.

"Don't wait up daddy dearest" He sits there, like a crypt keeper. Teeth grinding, knowing better than to say anything to anger me. Knowing my discovered taste for blood and cum, warm body or cold. Himself to blame. The pendant when broken, that awakened my need. My real father is looking down, or up at us. Laughing with this "creature daughter" he never knew he had.

Pray for the dead, All Hallows Day.

12