Just Another WACC Story?

Story Info
How does a man deal with a woman he loves who has cheated.
6.5k words
3.99
111.6k
33
86
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTBzzzz
PTBzzzz
595 Followers

With all the different themes in this story I still felt this should be entered in LW since they were originally living together and were due to be married. You are entitled to your opinion.

*

After 4 weeks in San Diego it felt good to return home. The plane was just beginning the approach and Baltimore had never looked so good. Before departure I had tried to get in touch with my fiancée, Marie, to let her know I was coming home 2 days earlier than expected. All I got was a message saying that my number was blocked from calling this phone. I had spoken to her almost every evening while I was gone on that phone number. What was going on?

My name is Russ; I am getting married in 4 weeks and can not wait to spend the rest of my life with the woman I love. I am not a boss or anyone high up on the food chain; I write computer programs for a living. I was sent to San Diego to straighten out a mess that someone else made and then walked off and abandoned. I met many really nice people there and loved the place, but Baltimore was home now and I wanted to get back to Marie.

About 4 years ago I moved to Baltimore with my best friend Tom fresh from college. Tom is a bit of a Wildman, I doubt he will ever settle down. Shortly after arriving I met Marie. We fell in love and moved in together about 6 months ago. Life has smiled on me.

In the cab on the way home I tried to call Marie's mother. When Dot picked up the phone and heard my voice she hung up. I called back and the answering machine finally picked up. I left a message for her to please have Marie call me, or at least let me know what was going on.

At home the first thing I noticed when I opened the door was that a lot of things were missing in the living room. Throughout the rest of the house there were other things missing; many were what Marie brought into the house. In the bedroom I found most of her clothes were gone.

I called some mutual friends; those that talked were rude, most just hung up. I called my friend Tom; no answer on his cell or at home.

I was exhausted at this point so I took a shower and headed to bed. As I pulled the sheet down on the bed I saw the mess; dried crusty cum. It looked like a herd of elephants had sex on the bed. I went to use the guest room; it was worse. I was not mad at this point, I was thoroughly pissed off. I went down to the garage and pulled a sleeping bag out of the camping things, laid it out in the back of my pickup and lay down to try to sleep.

About 3 in the morning, it sounded like the herd of elephants had returned.

I grabbed my pistol from inside the truck and headed into the house to see what was up. I picked up a camera as I passed through the dining room to the hall. I put them both in the pockets of the jacket I threw on.

The first floor bathroom door was almost closed, I had left it open earlier, so I checked and found it empty. As I turned to leave a drunk came staggering down the steps. He stopped and looked at me and said "Hey Dude, the action is upstairs. If you want any you need to get up there before she is all used up, like last night."

I headed up the stairs and proceeded to the master bedroom. That was the only room with the lights on, and all the noise was coming from there. I had the camera ready when I rounded the corner. I bet there were 30 people in that room. I started to take pictures; a bunch must have been camera shy because they left quickly. I guess there were about a dozen left; they all vacated the premises when the first shot was fired. That left Marie and me in the room; she was tied to the bed. I followed them out of the room and down to the door. After they all left I locked the door and checked the rest of the house; and then I rechecked the door and put on the burglar chain. When I returned to the bedroom Marie was mumbling about wanting more sex. Then she fell asleep. I took more photos of the carnage and how she was covered with sperm. She had cum dripping out of every conceivable orifice; that included her nose and one ear. After documenting all of it I verified that the ropes held her securely on the bed. I went back to the garage and finally fell asleep again somewhere around 4 am.

I was awakened around 6 by someone pounding on the door and shouting into the house. I snuck out the side door to the garage and went around to the front door. There was Tom, the door was open as far as the chain would allow. He was calling Marie to come down and let him in. The last thing he said was "I want some of what you gave everyone else. Let me in."

Then the baseball bat hit his knee. He went down fast. I was back into the shadows before he had a chance to see me. In a great deal of pain, he managed to sit up and shuffle down the steps on his ass. As he stood on his good leg to hop to his car I hit that knee with the bat; followed in rapid order with a fist to the jaw. He rolled into a ball on the ground. I made sure I kicked him at least twice everywhere on his body. For good measure I stomped on his balls and dick 4 times. I took his wallet, money, a bottle of pills that was in one of his pockets and the keys he had left in my door with me. I never gave him the key to my door. Why did he have over $1500 in his pocket?

I left him laying there and went back to go to sleep.

About 9 in the morning there was a loud banging on the front door. I looked out one of the windows on the door and saw a herd of police. Herd of police? Of course you have heard of police; sorry I could not resist. Not really, or I would have removed it.

I opened the door as far as the chain would allow and asked if there was something they wanted. They asked if I knew the person who was lying on my sidewalk. I looked at him; you could tell it was a him, but not much else. He was so swollen and bloated that he did not look like Tom so I told the truth "Doesn't look like anyone I know and love. He might have been involved in the loud, drunken party I found in my house earlier."

The police wanted to search the house. I said "No. I have been out of town for 4 weeks and my fiancée is asleep in my bed." I did let one of them see the living room; it looked like a party had been held. He shook his head and thanked me.

I locked up once again and went back to sleep. When I woke after noon I looked in on Marie she was still there. By now she had been awake for a few hours, was badly hung over and had shit and pissed all over herself. I took more photos for my collection.

She had been yelling for help for over 2 hours and her voice was about finished. The hate in her eyes was incredible.

I just shrugged my shoulders and turned to walk away. She made some sort of noise so I turned back and said "Hey, I found you that way" then I went downstairs for breakfast.

I found a can of baked beans in the kitchen on the floor, behind the door, and a package of jerky in my truck. I hate baked beans, but I ate them. All the food had been removed from the cabinets and refrigerator, as had all the plates, silverware and pots and pans. I found a dog bowl, a plastic spork from some fast food place and a paper cup with pin holes in it. I have no idea where the dog bowl came from.

The microwave was gone as well as the toaster and coffeemaker.

After breakfast I took the cup, filled with water, up to the bedroom. Marie started to give me shit about something. I turned and walked back out leaving the cool water on the dresser. When I returned later she remained quiet. I allowed her to have a drink of water from the cup; of course it dribbled all over her and was room temperature. She opened her mouth to give me more shit and saw the look on my face.

She just asked "How could you."

I did not answer her. In response I asked "Where did you put everything you removed from the house? She did not reply. I left the room.

When I came back an hour later I had ordered a pizza and some sodas for lunch. I brought in a slice and a drink; in her special cup. "Do you remember where you put my things yet?

No answer, she was looking really hard at the food on the dresser. I turned to walk out. I barely heard the whisper "It's all at Tom's place"

"Why?"

"You lied to me. You were in Jamaica with that little slutty red head from your office."

"Who told you about that?"

"Tom did. You don't deny it? He said you would."

"You have been to my office, the only red head at my office is my boss, Ms Brooks. She is not little and she is not slutty. You owe her an apology. I reached into my dresser and pulled out my passport. Here is my passport, show me where it says I have been to Jamaica. The last time it was used was when we went to Mexico for a week."

Her head slowly started to go lower as the words started to sink in.

I continued "How many times have I told you to stay away from that idiot. You can't trust Tom any further than you can throw him. You could have checked with my job if you did not believe me about being in San Diego. You could have looked in my dresser and checked for my passport; you know where I keep it. You could have asked me one of the evenings we talked. But no, you took the word of the world's biggest liar and did not bother to verify anything he told you. He only wanted to fuck you, you stupid whore."

At that I got up and walked out, leaving her laying there in all her glory with tears streaming down her cheeks.

I gave her a while to think about the mess she was in. When I returned the first words from my mouth were "You know the wedding is off at this point. I don't know if I can ever marry you after the things I saw last night."

There were more waterworks.

"Your tears won't do you any good. You might as well cut them off now."

When she dried up I looked around and found her purse, I pulled out her cell phone and told her she needed to tell her mother to come over and get her. I dialed the number and held it to her ear.

She sobbed for a bit, I could hear her mother asking if she was OK.

Then Marie spoke quietly "Mom I need you to come over to the house and get me, I don't feel well."

"Did that man hurt you? If he did he will live to regret it!"

"No Mom, I hurt him. I hurt him really bad."

I closed the phone and threw it next to her purse; then I turned around and walked out.

"You can't leave me this way. She can't see me like this!"

"You need to bring everything of mine back; I don't care where you stay anymore. If my things are not back by the end of the day tomorrow I will call the police and file theft charges." I kept going as she sobbed.

When Dot came into the house the first thing she saw was a computer slide show of her daughter. There was a note taped to the table saying "I found her like this."

I returned from eating dinner out and getting a few necessities to hold me over for a day or two. There was a large trash bag placed in the pick up area outside. I looked inside; it was all the filthy bedding. I put the bag in a locker I had in the garage. The beds were made with all new linens and the house smelled much better. I found a note from Dot in front of the still running slide show "Please call me."

I didn't bother.

The next day when I awoke I smelled freshly brewed coffee, sausage, and eggs cooking. I put on a robe and went to investigate, stopping to pee on the way. It was not really a surprise to see Dot in my kitchen. I padded in and sat down.

She did not turn around, just started to talk "Marie has done some really stupid things in her life. This is far and beyond the worst, EVER." The last word was spit out with much venom.

"She still loves you. You do know that I hope."

"I still love her too; but after the last 2 days I don't think I can trust her enough to live with her. All I want is my dignity and my things back and she can go live with that jerk for all I care. Tell her not to call me or come by, I don't want to see or hear from her until I can get a grasp of what she has done. I might not want to hear from her then either. She needs to call everyone she trashed me to and tell them the truth. Right now I am a pariah in this town. If there is ever a chance for us she needs to fix what she has done." I did not add that I had lots of pictures to share if it came to it. My dad always told me "If you win a pissing contest with a skunk, you still loose."

The next morning I went to work, the bosses had nothing but praise for my performance in San Diego. I was promoted to a senior position and given a healthy raise. I was also given tickets for 2 to, of all places, Jamaica. They were for 2 weeks, all inclusive.

The sad look on my face bothered Ms Brooks and she asked me to come into her office and talk to her.

I only said that it did not look good for Marie and me. She asked if it involved the trip to San Diego.

"Only indirectly, she fell in with a bunch of idiots and things got out of hand. If I can't trust her, it is good I found out now."

She said how sorry she was for any company involvement and told me I could take any time off I needed. If there was anything she could do just ask.

I thanked her and went back to work to try and get something done. It was a wasted effort.

When I got home that evening everything was back where it belonged. The house was immaculate. The video had been paused and there was a note lying on the table. The writing on the envelope was Marie's. I walked past and ignored it. Something in the kitchen smelled really good.

Before I could see what it was, there was a firm knock on the door. I looked out to see who it was. There was a man in a cheap suit. I asked who it was.

"Detective Morris" was the response as he showed his badge. "Can I speak to you?"

I went out on the porch.

"We are investigating the assault of the person that was found in your yard yesterday. Do you know a Thomas Kowalski?"

"Yes he has been my best friend since elementary school. He is a bit of a Wildman, whose husband or boyfriend did he piss of this time?"

"What time was the party you broke up at your house last night?"

"I woke up about 3 and heard the commotion. They were all gone in about 10 minutes."

Did you see your friend at the party?"

"No, the only person I knew was my fiancée. She was quite drunk and about out cold when I came into the room. I chased them out and let her sleep on my bed."

"Can you remember anything else that might help us?"

"Not really, I was very tired and it all happened so fast. It was all a blur."

He gave me his card and turned to leave. "How is Tom doing? He was really in bad shape yesterday morning when they took him away"

"He is out of danger now. He saw nothing and does not remember why he was at your place that night."

"Yep, that is the Wildman we all know and love. I will have to take the time to visit and see how he is."

I went back inside and checked on my dinner. There was a meatloaf, baked potatoes and string bean casserole. There was also a note that said "Call me, Dot"

I looked around and it saw everything was back where it belonged. I never saw that much food before, my guess is she went to the store and filled the cabinets up for me.

I heated my food in the microwave and sat down to pick at it.

It was a little after 7 when the phone rang, Marie had been working hard today trying to correct the information she had been spreading around. One of our mutual friends called to say he was sorry for the way he hung up on me the other night. I said "Thank you, I was in the middle of something I need to finish." I hung up and went back to doing nothing. Closer to 8 the phone rang again, I did not bother to answer. In all I had over 15 calls that evening. Around 9 I went to bed.

The next morning Dot was there to fix breakfast again. "You know I will find a way to talk to you. Call me back when I ask. I had told Marie she is not to answer my phone, if that is what is worrying you."

I sat down and grunted.

Dot placed a plate of blueberry pancakes in front of me.

We talked for a while: Marie loved me and was lost without me, she had taken the week off from work and was seeing a series of doctors. One set was to test for STD's, and to fix and document the damage from all the different things that had been done to her. She had a lot of ripping and tearing. Another was a shrink to help her understand what she had done and why. She had seen that I had not looked at the letter; when did I think I could do that. Marie was tested for drugs the evening Dot picked her up; there were still traces of a mix of drugs in her system.

I told Dot about Tom coming over to visit and the reception he received. I told about the bottle of pills I took from him and how he had my house key. I was suddenly glad I had put gloves on before I grabbed the bat.

Dot was crying now, her baby had been lied to and violated in the worst ways possible and things were starting to fall into place. We had to find a way to get the information to the detective.

I left for work even more puzzled than before; half of the way there I realized I would be useless. I called Ms Brooks on her cell phone and asked to stay home. To my surprise she asked that I come in for a bit so we could talk.

I sat down in her office. She looked at me with real concern on her face. She spoke "I saw an article in the paper about your friend being assaulted in your yard and left for dead. You and I have a good working relationship and I understand you more than you know. I am also good friends with Dot; we have known each other since we were in preschool. She called me this morning and told me what has happened. To complicate matters further Detective Morris is my husband's best friend. I know him well. IF you lie to him he will know, he has a sense for that. Dot wants to know where the bat and bottle of pills are, when you go home in a bit you are to mow your lawn and trim the hedge along your driveway you will find the bat. Do not touch the bat, call the detective, and let him remove it. While he is there ask for another search of the property to see if they can find anything else."

When I got home everything except the cash was gone from where it was hidden. I changed into some grubby clothes and went about cleaning up my long neglected yard. I mowed with the grass catcher on. All of the cuttings were bagged and placed for trash pickup. I started to trim the hedge near the street end, raking out the ground as I went. About 12 feet down I found the baseball bat pushed into the hedge. I stopped and took a picture with my cell phone. Then I called Detective Morris.

"My boss sent me home for a few days since I was virtually useless at work. I decided the yard needed work and figured I could work off some of the stress. While I was trimming the hedges I found a baseball bat pushed way down inside. I thought it might be of interest to you."

He said he was on the way and not to do anything else.

After he removed the bat from my hedge and placed it in a paper bag in his trunk he came back and asked if he could look around further.

"Sure, I have nothing to hide."

He checked the hedge from where my steps were to the end. Along the way he found Tom's wallet. It looked like his wallet, except it was now empty. Next he looked around the area where Tom had been assaulted. He found the bottle of pills under a hosta. The leaves on the plant were huge. After another hour of searching he had not found anything else.

I sat on my steps the entire time watching him. When he was finished he came over to talk. "Do you own any baseball bats?"

I told him I loved to play and had several. He wanted to see them.

"Sure why not." I opened the garage and led him to the area where my sporting goods were stored, just into the garage from the kitchen.

"I have four I believe." and pointed to them. I looked and only saw three. "There should be a wooden one; I just bought it about a year ago."

PTBzzzz
PTBzzzz
595 Followers
12