Just As He Took My Wife, I Took His

Story Info
A survivor lives to tell the story of his cheating wife.
1.7k words
3.08
123.5k
38
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alana22
Alana22
27 Followers

This isn't a wimp story, it will change, no sex, sorry if that's what you don't like. It's not much of a revenge story either but anyway... enjoy the story. I honestly don't care for a alternate... feel free to change it around if you want, honestly don't care. This is just a little something I put together. Again, enjoy the story and I'll leave commenting and rating on.


I woke up early and headed down the kitchen to make breakfast for my beautiful, high self-esteem, 'loving' wife, her names Linda Davis... she took my last name when we got married. I made eggs with a little yolk, making sure there were no egg shells... I learned my lesson last time. I was smacked and she threw the plate at me, it gave me a bad gash but I survived. I rubbed my arm and flinched when I hit a bruise from where gave me a small cut with the knife.

My wife walked down the stairs and plopped down in the chair.

"Get me a coffee." She demanded, I hadn't even put any down yet.

I hurried over to the old coffee and popped it in the microwave... I wish I could of made a new batch but she'll just have to go with that.

"You just took a old batch and heat it up in the microwave! You asshole!" She stumped over to the microwave and pulled the door open my by the handle, I watched as it went from 5:00 to 3:00... it should be very hot by now.

She pulled it out as if it wasn't nothing... all I remember is scorching coffee going all over my face and my neck, a little fell to my collar bone, it burned. Like damn fire! It burned. I yelled in pain as my body shook with pain... I felt her hands grab me and the something being poured over me, like cool water... it didn't help, I knew my white skin was probably red. I opened my eyes, betting they were red too. I saw the look on my wife's face, she seemed scared but then again excited with my pain.

"Baby! I'm sorry. I-I wasn't thinking." I just nodded and slouched my way to the bathroom, which is right down the hall by the way, ignoring her as I went.

I guess I better describe my wife... she have strawberry blonde hair, blue dazzling eyes, stand around 5'0 and have a nice little ass with 36C cups. Believe it or not... I never had sex with my wife yet... I'm not a wimp... or at least I wouldn't call myself one. I would call myself a... well, I don't know what I would call myself. But, it defiantly wasn't a wimp! I deal with domestic violence. I have a 4 month year old baby, who I think is mine, her name is Helen Davis and she means the world to me.

I'm still married to Linda because I don't wanna lose my daughter. She bribed me to staying with her, threating to take my daughter away from me, I can't have that. I... I would do anything for my baby girl. My little boo-boo mean the world to me. I'M the one up every night making sure she's breathing in her sleep, I'M the one that change her diapers, I'M the one who give her baths, I'M the one who calm her down when she's crying, I'M the one working two jobs just to keep food on the table.

While my wife for 3 months is on her back all the time, legs wide open, most likely with more than one cock inside her. I don't have sex with my wife for one reason... okay, more than one. One: She don't use protection, Two: She doesn't have birth control, and I'll be damned to have a baby with her, Three: I am a little small in the 'manhood' department... there are plenty more that I don't have the time for to list.

I looked in the mirror and saw my face was red... everywhere, my eyes were puffy and made it seem as if I've been crying my eyes out for days, my cheeks hurt when I touched them, my lips would burn when ever I touched them too. I was hurt, in agony. I heard footsteps and, literally, ran to the door to lock it... I don't need that... that animal, in here with me.

I looked back at my face and then at my hands, rough, strong, big hands, forgot to mention RED hands. Only if it was blood they were stained with. That devil's blood... but I can't kill her. Who will take care of my baby girl? I have no one but my little girl and it would kill me to loose her.

______________________________

(3 Hours Later)

I stepped out the shower fresh and clean, I applied ointment to some appearing blisters and decided to call in work so they didn't have to see anything new that Linda did to me. I stepped into a long sleeve shirt, sweatpants, and brown slippers. I should be use to such abuse but this was new... she never done this before.

"What the hell are you still doing here?" Linda came around the corner, carrying Helen in a unsafe way.

"D-Don't do that!" I didn't mean to yell and snatch Helen away but when it came to Helen... anyone will get hurt.

"Damn, sorry. Wimpy." She commented.

"I'm not a wimp." I commented, glaring at the back of her forehead.

"Yes you are... your a ugly, fat, stupid, faggot! A WIMP!" She acted different today, I don't know if lover boy didn't satisfy her or what but I wasn't liking it.

"Shut up!" I yelled, walking out the kitchen and to the living room, holding Helen close to my chest.

"Pussy!" She yelled, following me.

"Why are you following me! Leave me alone!" I tried to back her off in the nicest way possible.

"NO! D is going to whoop your ass!" D or Demarcus is her lover boy... as she say, he has a fat large cock and know how to use it.

"I'll love to see him try." I didn't want it to come out but she seemed shocked by what I said... I was pissed that my face and neck was covered in blisters and was still red and this whore wasn't helping.

"Fuck you!"

"No need, seem like someone is already doing you!" I yelled, she didn't like what I said and stomped off.

I took a relief sign and started to relax into the chair... I knew she was most likely calling Demarcus, I walked over to little table that was beside the flatscreen tv and pulled out pepper spray.

[I know I said there wasn't going to be much revenge... but I might of changed my mind.]

I took a seat back down and rocked Helen to sleep.

"I'm not taking any more of their shit, Helen." I whispered to her as she slept.

_____________________________________________

"The little faggot!" Linda exclaimed, obviously upset of what her husband, Austin.

"He did what?" Demarcus or who goes by D in the Davis house said, shocked of what Linda just said.

"I'll whoop that little shithead!" Linda smiled as she came up with a evil plan in her head.

"How about... you beat the fucker to a bloody dead man waking, just with a small dick! Then he can watch me and you fuck and, maybe I can get him to suck you clean... how about that?" Linda was crazy in the head, that obviously gave you proof.

"Him! Clean me! Ha! That little shit ain't getting close to my big large black cock!"

"I love you big large black cock." Linda wore nothing and was rubbing her clit as she thought her plan over, making her even more excited.

"Ohhh! I can't wait for your big cock to be slamming into me rough!"

"Me either, you little slut." She moaned, she loved being called dirty names, just not by her own husband.

"You coming over baby?" She asked.

"I'm on my way now. You and your little cuckold better be ready for me!"

_________________________________________

The door opened and in walked no other than Demarcus Johnson. I smirked but hid it nicely.

"Little dipshit! Get the fuck up and put your sets up, faggot."

I placed Helen in her carrier and threw the blanket over the front so she wouldn't be effected by the pepper spray.

"Gay is the real term, asshole." Raising the pepper stray to his eyes, I shot him, he released a yell and it was matched with Helen's crying.

I heard running as Demarcus rubbed his eyes... dumbass don't know that your not suppose to rub your eyes. Damn! He better be lucky I didn't buy that black taser when I saw it! I would love to taser his ugly ass!

Linda looked shock as I turned to her and peppered sprayed her also... with that done, I walked out with Helen in her carrier. I went to a motel and rested there.

Conclusion:

I divorced my old wife and found a new wife, and she understood my past and we are connecting better and better everyday... we have a child on the way, but that could lead to twins on the way. Must I say... we fuck like bunny rabbits every time we get the chance... as for Helen, I found out she is mine and got her during the divorce, my lawyer did his magic and now Helen is calling Barbra mommy. Helen doesn't know that Barbra isn't her real mom and as she proceed to grow, I'll try to slowly slip it in. As for Linda... I heard from others that she got a job at a famous whorehouse and never came home, 3 days later, they found her used and destroyed behind a dumpster... her case was dropped because they didn't know who did it. Oh, by destroyed, it look like someone hit her with a nuclear bomb... man, it was disgusting when the showed me the pictures. I guess when Linda and I divorced, she wasn't getting the money anymore. As for Demarcus, I heard he got a divorce.

Just as he took my wife, I took his.

Alana22
Alana22
27 Followers