Just Be-Cuz Ch. 1

Story Info
Cousins go to beach house for the summer.
1.4k words
4.23
300.7k
23
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was at his grandma's birthday party. It was the first time he had been with everyone in his family in a year or so, since he had gone away to school. He walked up to his grandma and wished her a happy birthday, and said hello to his other relatives. He had been looking forward to seeing his aunt and her daughters. They were like clones. His aunt, Lynn, was 52 but looked 39. She had short blonde hair, blue eyes, tan skin and an insane figure. She had gotten breast implants after her daughters had been born, and they were magnificent. Her stomach was superbly toned and it led down to an impeccable ass. Nice and tight, just like the rest of her.

He walked up to his aunt, who was more than happy to see him. They greeted each other with wide smiles and open arms. It almost got him hard pressing up against her. Her firm breasts against his chest, and a kiss on the cheek. They exchanged pleasantries, and while they were talking Dan heard a familiar voice. "HEY YOU!" He turned around and gazed upon his beautiful cousins. Anna and Liz stood side by side waiting for a friendly hug. Anna was older than him by a year (21) and Liz was younger than him by three years. Both were as gorgeous as their mother. Anna had beautiful short, died black hair, and C-cup breasts. She had long, tan legs that made Dan's brain wander off. Liz was only slightly shorter than Anna, standing 5'7''. The only difference between the sisters was that Liz had long flowing blonde hair, and smaller B-cup breasts.

"Hey Anna! Wow, it's so good to see you!" He said while looking her up and down. "Man, you look great." Anna studied his frame too. He was 6'0'' with light brown hair and an average build, not a muscle bound guy, but not a twerp either. He had tanned skin from surfing, and she liked what she saw. "Yeah you too" she said, thinking about what he looked like naked. Liz then stepped forward for her hug. " Hey Dan."

"Hey Liz." They talked for a while about times past and what they had missed in each other's lives.

The Party was over and for Dan, it came to soon. He wanted to see more of his cousins and aunt...much more. Just before they went their separate ways, Anna came up to his car window. "Hey, don't go just yet. What are you up to next week?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Well, The three of us are going up to our beach house in Santa Barbara for the week. Do you wanna go?"

"Sure! What time are you guys leaving?"

"Come to the house around 10 in the morning tomorrow, ok?"

"Ok, I'm there." Dan was so amped! Seven days alone with three beautiful women! He couldn't wait. Sleeping that night was a chore he was so excited. He stayed up all night waiting for 10 o'clock to come around. He drowsily made it over to his cousin's house at 10 o'clock sharp. He couldn't even keep his eyes open for the ride down the driveway. Anna was sitting in the back seat next to him and woke him up a couple of minutes before they got to the house.

Dan lazily sat up and nonchalantly adjusted his semi, under the pepping eyes of his cousin Anna. She saw his semi hard dick and began to imagine what that thing looked like, how big it was, and how it would feel. They got settled into their rooms, Dan had his own and the girls shared one, while his aunt got the master suite upstairs.

They all went down to the beach and everything was going well, until... ..."HEY!!!" Dan picked Liz up off her towel and ran down to the water's edge with her kicking and screaming in playful protest. Anna followed suit and come down to splash around in the water. The girls teamed up on Dan and were jumping all over him, dunking him, and splashing him. But all he could concentrate on were their bodies. "Accidentally" grabbing their asses and how their boobs pressed, and brushed against him. Soon enough, they all died down and went back to the sand. The day passed with Dan stealing looks at his cousins and aunt, while they stole glances back.

That night Dan was walking to his room, after his aunt and cousins had gone to their rooms. He was gonna go whack it to his cousins and how they had been playing in the water that day. He quietly walked into his room and shut the door. He looked up, and their was his younger cousin Liz lying on his bed in her bra and panties! "Liz" he said surprised, " what are you doing?" She ran her hand up the length of her body and tossed her hair back over her shoulder. "I need to ask you something, Dan." Dan was in heaven! His hot cousin was half naked on his bed and she wanted him to come over to her! Now he just had to play it cool. " yeah, sure...whats up?" Dan trotted over to the bed and sat down beside her. " Well, I can't explain what I've been feeling since I saw you again, but I do know that I want you." Dans jaw dropped, he had never had any girl be so forward. " I've never been with a guy if you know what I mean, and I was wondering if...you...would be that guy?" Dan sat in disbelief. He was so excited, nervous, confused, and shocked at once. He had had sex once before, but he was drunk and didn't remember too much except that it felt REALLY good. Dumbfounded, Dan blurted out a " Ummmm...I..ummm...ok, sure."

Liz knelt in front of him with a huge grin and whispered in his ear that she hoped he would say yes. Then she moved her mouth to his and they kissed deeply, passionately, massaging one another's tongue and running hands over the other's body, in a deep embrace. Then Liz pulled away and unsnapped her bra. Dan got his first look at her young breasts. They were beautiful. She rubbed them for him, and pinched and pulled her nipples. She then ran her hands down to her panties. She used her thumbs to pull down her panties exposing her shaven pussy to him. Dan threw off his shirt and dumped his boxers, which now did no good of covering his massive erection. Liz stared at it, hanging there stiff as a board, seven inches long.

Dan kissed her again the kissed his way down her neck to her small young tits. Her nipples were as hard as his dick, and sucked on one, flicking it with his tongue, biting gently, while his hand massaged the other. He started to kiss his way down to her wet pussy, when she stopped him. She flipped hi on his back and took his rock hard cock into her hands, stroking it in a slow motion. "How would you like for me to go down on you?" Dan nodded his approval. "Mmmm. I can't wait to get my mouth around your beautiful cock. Your slutty little cousin is going to suck you off." Her dirty talk worked as it got him more turned on. She lowered her mouth to the head of his shaft and stuck out her tongue and drew circles around the head with it. Playing with it at first then sucking it, the head at first, then taking it all in, she got it all lubed up, the she used her mouth to concentrate on the head while her hand jacked him off. Dan was in ecstasy. Liz was giving him the blowjob of a lifetime. She went at it like a champ. The Dan felt his balls begin to tighten, "I'm gonna cum," he warned his beautiful, cock sucking cousin. "Good" she cooed, " I want to taste you, cum in my mouth, I wanna swallow every last drop." Dan came right into her mouth in an explosion of jizz. It was the best bj he had had to date. He recuperated and Liz lied down on the bed. Dan took his turn on her. Kissing her inner thigh, the moving a finger to her clit. Then he..."WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Anna was standing at the door...

To be continued...