Just Be-Cuz Ch. 2

Story Info
Summer spent with cousins is hot.
834 words
4.38
207k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan and Liz were unable to move. Anna had been curious of where here sister had been since she wasn't in their room. She had snuck down the hall to where Dan's room was and was eavesdropping on what was going on. It turned her on to see them in the very compromised situation they were now in. Her eyes locked in on Dan's face between her sister's legs, then down to his hard cock.

"Anna, please don't tell mom!" Liz begged. She wouldn't have been able to withstand the embarrassment from this incident. Dan was growing limp by the second, and had turned beat red himself.

Anna shut the door behind her and moved toward the bed. "I'm pretty sure I can keep this our secret," she began. " But if you two don't want me to tell Mom, were going to have to share Dan." Dan's ears perked. The situation had just gone from dire to better than he could have possibly imagined.

"Ok, Anna, but I get him tonight." Liz said.

"Nope."

"What?!" Liz said angrily. " I was here first!" she demanded.

"No, little sister. Tonight, we both get him." Dan's dick was immediately hard, and as Anna began taking off her pajamas, he surprised Liz by picking up right where he had left off. His mouth covered her hot little clit and she jumped because of his initiative. Anna was pulling her nipples, watching her little sister get eaten out. She moved onto the bed and ran her fingertips over her sister's tits. The kissed while Anna pulled on her sister's nipples and massaged her boobs. "Ohhhhh. Uhhhhhhh." Liz grabbed Dan's hair and began moving her hips to grind her pussy on Dan's face. "Mmmmmmmmmmm. That's it." She moaned. " Uhhhhhmmmmm, yes. I'm gonna cum. Yes! Yes! Mmmmmmmmmm." Dan began attacking her slit with his tongue, getting it in her wet pussy. Liz came and Dan's face was wet with her juices.

While Liz recuperated Anna moved over to Dan, she kissed him and grabbed his dick and stroked it. Dan's cupped her tits, and put one finger in her pussy. Anna then broke the kiss and licked her way down to Dan's throbbing shaft. She stuck her first two fingers up her pussy and used her wetness to lube Dan's dick. Then Anna set her wet, and juicy pussy on Dan's dick and eased her way down. Anna rode him for a couple minutes, up and down while bucking her hips. Dan was in heaven, then he sat up and put Anna on her back and began pumping his hard cock into her wanting pussy. "Ohhhhhhh, yes! Harder! Come on Dan, give it to your cousin." Dan went at it, pumping hard and fast, making a clapping noise as their bodies met. Liz was fingering herself watching her cousin fuck her sister. "Ohhh yes! I'm gonna cum," Dan said.

"Ohhh, yes. Mmmmm, come inside me! Fill my pussy with your cum." Dan, with about two more thrusts, came like he had never before in his life. He shot load after load into her as she moaned in ecstasy. She kept riding him until he could stand no more. Then she got off of him, kissed him goodnight, and retreated with her sister to their bedroom.

The next morning the three acted as if nothing had changed, until his aunt wasn't looking, then they flashed each other or groped one another, while Dan's aunt seemed not to notice. This went on during the day, but at night they turned far more wild. Mostly, the sisters would take turns with Dan, but just occasionally they would have a threesome that would blow all of their minds.

One night as they were getting ready to go out to dinner Dan went upstairs to see if he could use his aunt's shower since the girls had taken the two downstairs ones. Her door was open and he cautiously walked in not wanting to scare her. "Aunt….." He paused in astonishment as his aunt walked toward him totally nude from her shower. She was even more beautiful than he imagined. "Need to use the shower Dan?" she said casually. Dan just nodded his head. "Well, go right ahead."

Dan walked over to the shower and began to take off his clothes. His aunt walked right up behind him, still naked. She was blow-drying her hair and Dan just looked in awe of her marvelous body. She stopped the blow dryer and said, " If you don't take a shower we'll never get to eat." She moved in front of Dan and bent over, giving him a perfect view of her pussy and ass. She started the water and said, "Come on now, we've got reservations." She walked toward him and with the tips of her fingers stroked his hard dick and as she walked past him said, "Thanks for the compliment." And with a little smirk walked to the closet.

to be continued...