Just Being Wolfy Ch. 03

Story Info
She faced the consequences of their actions.
5.2k words
4.66
47k
20

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayleen88
Jayleen88
543 Followers

*** Hi there! This is the third installment for JUST BEING WOLFY

I hope you guys will love it!!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!

THANK YOU!!

***

What a nice dream, I thought to myself sleepily as I stretched. Yawning, I popped open my eyes and smiled to the sunlight streaming down the big grand window. Odd, I thought once again, too lazy to sit up straight on the comfortable bed. My body was warm and cozy tucked up into the thick silky duvet. I never realized my bedroom had a big window before. How strange. I forced myself to sit up straight, finally noticing the soreness all around my body. It felt like my bones had gone unhinged from its socket. I looked around my surrounding, noticing that I wasn't in my bedroom at all. Realization dawned upon my face as I looked down at my naked body, barely covered with the duvet now. Bracing myself, I looked to my right and saw a naked body curled into a peaceful sleep next to me.

Horrified with sudden hit of reality right into my face, I quietly and as carefully as I could get out from the bed. I was in the Ruben Alpha Resting Quarter, sleeping directly in their alpha's arms. I couldn't even remember how I ended up in his room. Was I drugged? I wondered briefly as I looked around the mahogany floor for my clothes. I couldn't find it. Not even a shred of cloth. I froze in mid track, remembering the whole moonlight walk last night. I shuddered as my left hand went up gingerly to my neck and felt a crescent shaped-scar – a perfect copy of a one-of-a-kind bite. I covered my face with both hands. What have I done? I've mated with the Ruben Alpha without the Four Council's consent! Heck! I wasn't even betrothed to him to begin with!

Such horrendous blasphemy to begin with, fear crept to my spine, snaking its way right into my core. James started to stir in his sleep; his hands snaked up to where I had lain next to him, his eyes popped open lazily, a hint of dreaminess sparkled in his eyes. I was aware of my nakedness in front of him suddenly, blushing deep red, my eyes darted all around the chamber, hoping to find at least a robe, anything to cover me up decently. He smiled at me as he got up from the bed, his whole naked beauty shown with no barrier in front of me. My gaze was drawn down to his partial hard-on. I gulped. I took a step back, putting a futile distance between us.

"Don't be shy, love," he whispered affectionately.

"J - James," I stuttered as I took another step back, finding myself trapped on the wall. "Please don't do this," I pleaded. "I – we....we shouldn't have mated," but he ignored me as usual as he closed the gap and enveloped me with his strong hands.

He started to line kisses on my cheeks, down to my collarbone, lingering for a while on the bite mark on my neck. I moaned softly as his hands fondled my breasts, tugging around my hard aroused nipples. "I need you," he breathed into my ear. He lifted me up and carried me to the bed.

I closed my eyes, moaning louder when he spread my legs wide open and dipped his finger into my tight hole. He bent down, kissing my puffy lips, spreading it wide open. He added another finger into my hole, pumping in and out, spearing as fast as he could. My hands held tight onto his head, pushing him deeper into me. Longing and lust overwhelmed my sensibility as I gave in to our dire instinctual needs. He licked his finger clean, offering one of it to my lips. I tugged at him closer, bringing his lips to mine. I crushed my lips passionately to meld with his, tongues dancing together. Our hands caressing one another. I threw him on his back, giggling a bit as I straddled him. My hands on his chest, caressing his well-defined abdomen. I bent down and kissed him again as he lifted my hips and aligned his cock to my pussy hole. I moaned as I slid down onto his warm pulsating cock. I rode him, my hips bobbed up and down on his cock. My breasts swayed and jiggled, teasing him, calling him to pull and tug at my aroused nipples. He caressed and fondled me as he took over. He pushed me onto my back, whipping up both of my legs to his shoulders, his cock never leaving mine.

He slammed deeper into me. I groaned and moaned, my yelps of pure pleasure aroused him. He pumped in faster and faster, his hands gripped tightly onto my hips, I knew that I would have bruises but it was worth it. He groaned as his knot entered me, the pulsating monster pumped into me, holding me close to him. He moaned in sheer ecstasy as he emptied himself into me, I could feel his warm gooey cum washed all over my womb. He bent down and kissed me again on my lips.

I rolled my eyes in pure orgasmic bliss; my hands lay limp on his back. His fingers traced an invisible line from my mouth down to my cleavage, to my belly button, dipping into my clit. He teased it, pulling it gently, tugging it, making me moaned louder. My legs thrashed, I opened my legs wider, my left fingers traced his lips as he continued to tease me. I came harder than before.

I breathed out, feeling deeply sated and exhausted at the same time. His knot was still buried deep within me so he lay on my chest. My breasts were his pillow of lust.

"Sleep my love," he said, tracing his fingers on my areola.

Despite knowing that we were in big trouble, I obeyed him as sleep started to creep into me, pulling me into a deep slumber again. I could hear the wolves starting to wake up.

*** I had to force myself awake despite the deep soreness pulsating in my body tempted me to curl up on the bed and just sleep. I carefully and slowly pushed his left arm that had encircled on my naked waist. His skin left tingly feeling on mine, I shuddered abruptly. He stirred a bit but he didn't wake up, thank heavens for that. I got out from the bed as carefully as I could as to not stir him further.

The big trouble here was to find a pair of decent clothes. I couldn't just trot out there where the other wolves could see me. Heck, I realized that I was basically trapped in this chamber since if I go out to the door, I would definitely bump with James's pack members and smelling strongly of his scent on me. I shuddered again. My hand crept to the bite mark on my neck. How was I going to hide this?

I went to his already-packed suitcase and pulled the zipper open. I put on his white shirt, it was long enough to cover my naked bottom. I cringed at the thought of wearing his underwear since I didn't have mine yet. I felt equally disgusted and turned on at the same time. I went to the balcony, thanking the heavens above, that the scene outside was still quiet. It was after all still early in the morning. I assumed that it must be around 7 or 8 in the morning; Ruben Pack would be leaving in another two hours. I closed the balcony door behind me and bit my lip. I climbed up the balcony rail and as carefully as I could, I made a leap to the next door's balcony. My home quarter would be a couple of more leaps. I jumped as silently and as vigilantly as I could so that the other wolves would not see me leaping, half naked and saturated with James's scent.

I was lost in my mind. I didn't know what to do with this situation which I was certain Haylie will either chastise me or giggled in excitement.

I made a final leap to my bedchamber, feeling more exhausted than ever. I definitely was a very mischievous wolf. I pushed open my bedchamber's balcony door and quickly closing and locking it. Perhaps I was overly imagining things but I didn't want James to follow me to my chamber, should he wake up and decided to come after me since I was his mate now.

Ugh. His mate.

I couldn't believe it. I had gone from an innocent virgin maiden to a naughty mated wolf all in one night.

Dad would be so proud of me. Not.

Dad's goanna kill me for this.

Although there was a chance that my Mom would end up in giggles considering how much effort she had made to make eligible wolves fell in love with me.

Ugh. The horror.

I shrugged open the white cotton shirt, leaving it pooled under my feet as I walked to my built-in wardrobe. I paused, sniffing at myself once again, I smelled heavily like James. I needed to take a shower and scrubbed myself clean. Maybe then his scent would disappear.

I walked nakedly to my bathroom; I started to feel like my old self as I turned the shower knob on. Warm inviting water hit my cold skin. I sighed as I let the water ran down all over me. I closed my eyes as I knotted my hair. I poured some shampoo onto my palm, lathering it up and started on my hair. Then, I poured a heavily flowery scented shower gel and started to lather up on my sore body.

Oh, it felt good.

The water released tension in my knotted muscles.

So, this was how it's like after post-mating. Sore and yet pleasurable.

I couldn't deny myself as I scrubbed my neck, wincing a bit as the warm water cascaded down the bite mark. I tugged at my nipples and caressed it gently as they were still very much sore after James's unstoppable lustful ministrations. My hands gently waved down to my pussy, I spread my legs wide enough to let access of one finger inside. I started to caress my clit, moaning to myself as memories of how pleasurable James had made me last night and today. He was a wild and yet gentle animal. I giggled to myself as orgasmic pleasure started to pile up in me. I pumped my finger in and out of my tight hole as fast as I could and then I groaned in orgasmic bliss as I came although not as hard as James had made me but it was satisfying nonetheless.

I breathed out raggedly, my back on the cold shower tiled-wall. I shook myself. I was becoming uncontrollable with my desires ever since I first mated. I fully understood now why Fiorelle seemed like she couldn't leave Jerry out of her sight, on why she was eager to have him pumping in her. Thinking about Jerry, I frowned with myself; I didn't know what I was feeling exactly. I wasn't in pain that I was certain of; I wasn't feeling numb like on the fatal day when he told me that the Four Council had decided of his mating with the Andashman Princess.

Was it possible that I had moved on so quickly?

Or was it because of my mating with James accelerated the healing process?

Nevertheless, I was thankful that I wasn't feeling forlorn about it.

I washed my hands under the shower. I decided to take another shower since it felt so soothing and calming. I think I need a lot of relaxing before the consequences of my actions overwhelmed me.

*** I looked like myself, I thought as I gazed at my reflection on the long mirror hung on the built in dresser-wall. I had put on a light blue collared shirt whose collar was high enough to hide the bite mark on the base of my neck. I looked at my back reflection, noting how my hips were accentuated with the hip-hugging jeans. I tied my hair into a ponytail since I was too lazy to style it anyway. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was already half past nine. It was later than I had expected. I didn't dare to go out from the safety haven of my chamber fearing that my parents might have checked up on me and found that I wasn't sleeping in my bed and besides, I didn't want to go out and risk having James over to our home quarter and him explaining to my father of how I was belonged to him now.

I shuddered in an inevitable anticipation. I looked out through my window and saw the other packs were starting to leave back home to their territory. I could see many of the Ruben Pack's members were preparing their luxurious cars and limos for their trip back home. I could see some of their lower ranks were putting in suitcases inside an assigned black van.

My stomach grumbled hungrily. I bit my lips. I was starving. Making love made me ravenous with hunger. At this moment I wished that our home quarter had a built-in kitchen instead of being served at the Grand Dinning Hall. I went to my drawer and fished out a set of car keys. I rarely ever drive since I preferred to run in my wolf form; it was in my personal opinion more satisfying and faster; the no-need-to-find-parking-space was also an attractive advantage.

I didn't want to risk bumping with James in the Grand Dinning Hall so I figured that I would drive to the highway and drive to the nearest restaurant which was like 100 km away from the main gates. Thorn Manor was in fact a very vast land having its own share of cosmic forest and estate enabling us to roam free with no worries of ever bumping with the human folks. The land was so big that we have our own postcode.

I rarely ever socialize with the human except when it was a necessity, like now. My stomach grumbled louder. I winced. There was no time to try to find Haylie since I was certain she would be busy doing her Beta duties; that reminded me of my own. Michael Thorn was going to kill me literally when he finds out that I hadn't done my work. Ah, I was fairly certain that my group would do their jobs well without me at least for a few more hours.

I desperately needed to sate my poor rumbling stomach.

I tried to act as normal as I could as I walked past my mother who was singing to herself as she arranged fresh roses which she had cut from the Thorn Garden. I wondered if she realized that I wasn't in my chamber the whole night.

I was about to reach the door when my Mom chirped, "Good morning honey, where are you going this early?"

I hid the keys automatically behind my back as I flashed a wide unnecessary smile. "Outside," I said rather quickly.

Mom stared at me as if she was calculating with my odd behaviour, her eyebrow rose high in wonder but she shook it away as she smiled widely, "Saying goodbye to James?" she chirped thinking excitedly that her daughter was swooned with love.

I nodded lying to make my attempt to escape.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Mom chirped, "He's going to leave any minute now!"

I didn't bother to wait as I bolted out the door and practically made a quick run to the Thorn Garage which was quite a walking distance, it would usually took me a whole 10 minutes if I walk.

I pushed open the door and looked at the neat rows and rows of expensive luxurious cars. I bit my lips hard again as I pressed the button on my keys. The car at the middle of the row beeped. It was a birthday gift from my parents when I turned eighteen last year. I slid into the custom-made silvery-golden painted Aston Martin and started the engine. I drove out of the garage and drove past the unsuspecting Ruben Pack members as they continued to heave suitcases.

I breathed out in relief as I found myself speeding through the empty highway. Flashes of green passed me as I accelerated away from Thorn Manor, far away from James E. Ruben.

I sighed.

I didn't know what to do. I honestly was lost at words. The Four Council will be furious when they found out about this unsanctioned union.

Gracielle, love, come back... a voice whispered in my head. I gasped in shock, almost losing control on the steering wheel. I shook my head, thinking that I must have gone insane. I continued to accelerate, passing the notice board at the side of the road which said "Star Hill Town – 45 km"

Gracielle...

The voice whispered lovingly in my thoughts.

I frowned with confusion. It took me mere seconds to realize that James was speaking to me, connecting our united souls.

Darn it

There I was, trying as hard to avoid him when I totally forgot that he could come into my mind, talking to me, connecting our thoughts as soul mates.

"Leave me alone James," I snarled under my breath, knowing that he would hear me. The urgency of my panicked voice rang shrill, "Go away!"

Come back home, he thought persistently inside my mind, I'll come and explain to the Four Council. I will ask for your father's blessing...he chuckled inside my mind, sharing his thoughts of how silly it seemed to ask for a blessing since he already mated with me.

I frowned at his thoughts. GO AWAY, I thought angrily.

You're hungry, he noted, ignoring my outburst, it is no wonder that you are being extra crabby love.

I stubbornly drove straight ahead, hitting the gas pedal, the car accelerated faster.

COME BACK HOME THIS INSTANT GRACIELLE, he growled, ordering me to obey him.

I snarled. The ancient bond of soul mates worked its magic on me as I slowed the car down reluctantly. I made a sharp turn back home to the manor.

I hate you, James, I hissed in my thoughts as I unwillingly obeyed his words like a good little wife. Ugh. Sacred bonds sucked.

I could detect a smile in his thoughts. Ah, but I love you, my sweet Gracielle, he thought back mischievously.

I ignored him, trying to block his thoughts of our intense love making. He chuckled victoriously.

*** He waited for me right where my parking spot was in the garage. I snarled at him as I pocketed my car keys into my back pocket. He grinned at me as he handed me a warm buttermilk bun on a tissue paper. I was too hungry to refuse his giving to me so I scowled instead at him as I took the bread and ate it impatiently as we walked out from the garage to the long corridor. My wild stomach muted its rebellion. He handed me a Styrofoam cup of warm tea. I took it and washed my scarce pitiful breakfast.

"Better?" he asked me.

I nodded. "Thanks," I said, still scowling a bit. I was still hungry but the food he had given me was enough to mute down the raging of my stomach. He smiled at me as he took the empty cup and tissue paper and dumped it into a near bin. The others bowed their heads to us, oblivious to the fact of my unauthorized mating with the Ruben Alpha.

"We have an hour before my pack leaves back to Ruben Estate," he said gingerly, "I think it's best if we tell your alpha first before meeting the Four Council and your father,"

I stopped. Alarmed, I looked at him, "Jerry?" I couldn't say more.

He nodded, starting to get confused with my sudden alarm, "Is there a problem, love?"

"Must we do this?" I asked him.

"What do you mean, Gracielle?" his good humour vanished.

I stammered. "I – I mean, we're not supposed to – to m-mate," I lowered my voice to a whisper, "I – uh, if you – I mean, I don't want you to feel like you're forced to take responsible over me,"

He eyed me. "Are you insane?"

"EXCUSE ME?" I snapped. What the heck?

"I love you," he stated as he held both of my hands, ignoring my struggles to free my hands from his strong grip, "I was planning to ask the Four Council about mating you anyway," he confessed, "I just couldn't control my wolf from claiming you,"

"But I don't love you," I said without thinking.

That made him released his grip on me. He looked at me, "Yes you do," he said confidently, "You just don't realize it yet," he still had the decency to be smug. "We wouldn't have mated if you don't have any feeling for me anyway,"

I covered his lips with my hand. "Quiet!" I hissed, "People can hear you!"

He chuckled. "You worry too much, Gracielle Trina Ruben,"

I gaped at him. "Thorn!" I hissed. "Not Ruben!"

He smirked at me. "But you are mine now, love, deal with it," he bent down and kissed my forehead. Sudden calmness washed over me as his lips touched my forehead. "Hmm, you smell good," he chuckled. He shot another memory of us tangling our bodies into one. I couldn't help but moan quietly.

"You're mean," I sniffed.

"I'm making it hard for you to resist my charms love," he smiled. "Come now," he held his hand out to me, "Let's go and find Jerry and get this done with,"

*** We stood in front of the Thorn Alpha Office Chamber. The wall was an array of the Thorn Portraits of previous alphas. Jerry's ancestors. I gulped. I felt like I was betraying Jerry by coming here and announcing that I – who had vehemently told him that I was in love with him from the very beginning – had mated with another alpha without the Four Council's consent. I felt such a lousy hypocrite.

Jayleen88
Jayleen88
543 Followers
12