Just Being Wolfy Ch. 04

Story Info
What happened after the secret revealed.
6.3k words
4.68
47.6k
20

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayleen88
Jayleen88
544 Followers

***

Hi! This is the FOURTH installment for JUST BEING WOLFY series.

I hope you guys love reading the series and support it!

So, don't forget to VOTE, VOTE and VOTE!

Please comment too!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

***

"This is an outrage!" Jerry hissed, anger glinted in his eyes as he stood up, his body shaking with fury. "You cannot be SERIOUS about this, council!"

The four ancient-looking and yet, intimidating Four Council Members sat on their places, high on a raised platform. The vast room looked like a justice court except that there were number of howling wolves growling at the back, protesting the council's decisions.

"SILENCE!" Joseph Alecathan-Hynes Thorn boomed from his seat on the four councils' high table.

"Peace, my dear ones," Harrison Andashman said, "War doesn't bring much good to us, listen to your hearts,"

The crowd grumbled but gradually muted to a silent wave. Jerry glared at James who was sitting comfortably on his place. The four packs gathered in the Council Chamber in the Thorn Manor. Each pack has assigned a chamber for this purpose in their estate.

The news of my unsanctioned mating with James burnt through the air so fast that I could barely think when Dad yanked me up to my feet from my bedchamber and practically dragged me to the Council Chamber. I didn't dare to look around my surrounding but kept my gaze to the four council members. The ones with real authority before the alphas. Dad had sat me down on my knees in front of them; I could feel my kneecaps burning in pain but I ignored it steadfastly.

Just like I had expected, many of the pack members growled in disapproval but the rest had thought that this was just a minor thing. Unsanctioned mating shouldn't be dragged down into a bigger scandal like crime. Love was all that matter.

It will soon be over love, James thought to me, trying to comfort me.

I closed my eyes; I didn't want to think the possibilities. There was still a chance that Jerry might win his argument and I would be severely punished and my fate would rest entirely in his hand. I saw the mad domineering glint in his eyes when he looked at me, a sudden comprehension dawned upon me when I realized that he could make me his Alpha Female's Mistress.

That was worse than death itself -- in my opinion anyway.

I realized that there was a high chance that he was calculating it that way. Fiorelle would still be the Alpha Female, the queen beside the king. The one respected by the pack members. A mistress, on the other hand, was just good enough in bed.

I shook my head.

He couldn't do it, even if he even thought about it.

I thanked my lucky stars that James had bit me, making me his.

I touched the scar on my neck gingerly; at least if I was to be punished, I would be spared the fate of becoming his mistress since I was technically an alpha's mate.

"Gracielle, child," Grayson Erickana Ruben called at me; he was sitting next to the Andashman Councilman and Nyca Councilman. I looked at him. He was, above all of the four councilmen, much stricter to protocol. "When did you mated with James Ruben?"

I couldn't help but to blush. "After the Grand Feast," I said weakly.

"I see," Grayson murmured. "James," he called to his alpha.

"Yes, Great Uncle Ruben," James answered as he walked and stood beside me. Jerry growled in protest but knew that he couldn't do anything but to wait for the Four Council's verdict.

"I believe that you had expressed a desire to mate with Gracielle Trina Thorn to the Andashman Councilman on the first day of your arrival here with your pack, is that so?" he looked at him intently.

"Yes," James nodded. "I haven't got the chance to come and express my intention since the Thorn-Andashman Mating Ceremony took all of our time. I admit that it was my mistake to not follow protocol but how can I refuse my wolf in claiming her? Surely the Four Council and the other packs' members would understand," he paused for an effect, "My wolf yearned for her as do I,"

"Nonetheless," Marcus Ryne Nyca interjected, "You should have better control on your wolf. I believe you have caused Alexander Trina Thorn a major grieve in not asking for his blessing in the first place. He only has one daughter whom he loved endearingly. I knew that he would have wanted a sanctioned and respected Mating Ceremony for her,"

My Dad harrumphed in agreement as my Mom touched his hand gingerly to support and to calm his burning nerves.

"It is my mistake but I do not regret upon it," James noted. "As you all may have notice, the Thorn Alpha seemed to be eager with the idea of having a mistress despite of just being a newly mated couple," I looked at him. James must have read Jerry's mind.

Jerry snarled. "It is well in my power to decide if I want a mistress, Ruben,"

Fiorelle growled in disagreement; she didn't like to share. She tossed me a hateful look towards me, finally realizing why her mate was initially cold towards her. I knew that she would do something to hurt me, if Jerry got his way with the Four Council.

"She has already been claimed, Thorn," James hissed. "SHE IS MINE."

The two alphas seemed to be mere seconds from pouncing into one another. "Indeed she is already been claimed," Grayson agreed. That stopped them from pouncing to one another.

"Although I hate to have rule-breakers in this council," Grayson noted to all of us, "It is extremely silly to go into great lengths about this unsanctioned mating,"

"True," Marcus nodded, "Now, if it were Gracielle mated with her Thorn Alpha, that would be a VERY different matter since he is already betrothed to Fiorelle Andashman,"

"I do not agree Marcus, Grayson," Harrison interjected, "They broke the law, they should be punished,"

Joseph on the other hand snorted, "Is it another war that you wish upon, Harrison?"

"No," Harrison exclaimed, "I don't like rule-breakers,"

"So do I, dear brother but look at them, certain circumstances sometimes need special exceptions," Marcus pointed at us. James smiled.

"It is decided then," Grayson boomed, "We acknowledged the mating between James Erickana Ruben and Gracielle Trina Ruben,"

Jerry snarled as he turned and yanked his mate with him. He stomped out from the council chamber in sheer anger.

The others nodded in acknowledgement. The rebels earlier finally growled in willing acceptance. Once the Four Council has decided upon a matter, they just followed of what it was like good wolves.

"Alexander," Grayson smiled, "Would you like a chance to give your blessing to your daughter?"

I looked at my father grimly. Knowing him, he would probably say no. That brought tears into my eyes.

My father approached me; I was still sitting on my knees. I didn't dare to look at his face. "You could do worse than James," he started, "thank heavens that you have enough sense to pick an eligible wolf,"

"Dad?" I was shocked.

He touched my head with his left hand and murmured, "I, Alexander Trina Thorn, give my blessings to you, my dear daughter," he then looked at James and took his hand and put it on my head, "Will you, James Erickana Ruben, cherish, love and take excellent care of my dear daughter, Gracielle? To love and to hold till time ends?"

"I do...father," James said seriously.

"Then, I give thee, my blessings," Dad ended.

That was it. My mating was finally acknowledged. I wouldn't have a luxurious mating ceremony like Fiorelle and Jerry did since I was already mated and the idea of having sex in front of the hundreds of watching eyes didn't appeal me. It might turn James on though but then again, I'm such a weird little shy wolf to begin with.

Mom went to me and embraced me in happy tears, "You've outdone yourself, honey," she murmured, "I can never ask a better mate for you," great, she's approved of James. I thought lamely.

"I believe we are already behind schedule to leave back home," Marcus boomed, "We should go now," with that, the others started to pile out and continue with their disrupted preparation.

Haylie came to my side, hissing, "You nearly gave me a HEART ATTACK Gracielle!" she embraced me lovingly, "I'm alone now," she whimpered. "But I'm happy for you, you, little sneaky wolf," she snickered.

It took me a full minute to understand her words when James tugged at my hand, "We should go now, love," he said lovingly.

"Go where?" I blinked at him.

"Home," he answered, "To Ruben Estate,"

"My home is here," I shook my head in disbelieve. He chuckled as my Mom smoothed my hair, "Don't worry honey, I'll help you pack your things,"

"There's no need to do so, mother," James said softly, "I'll have one of my pack members to do it,"

*** Jerry slammed the door behind him. Growling in anger, he couldn't believe that the Four Council had actually given their stupid blessings in that unorthodox mating! Fiorelle wasn't pleased with this discovery; she could care less about the unsanctioned mating, it was the fact that her mate was vainly in love with one of her Betas that bothered her. She didn't like to share her things.

It was a blasphemy to share in her mind.

"Damn it Jerry," she growled, "What's the meaning of this? I AM YOUR MATE!"

He snarled at her, moving at light speed towards her; ripping her clothes in deep frustration and anger. Fiorelle tried to push him away from her but to no avail, her strength wasn't matched to his. He threw her to their bed; she bounced on her back, feeling a bit disorientated and giddy. He ripped open his clothes off without any hesitation as he roughly handled her.

She yelped in pain as he spread her legs wide open and slammed his raging angry hard-on into her. His cock pumped in and out of her dry pussy, stretching her wide open. He didn't even care to prepare her. "Damn you Gracielle," he growled, slamming deep into Fiorelle as he lifted her legs to his shoulders to give him better access. She tried to push him away but he took a very strong grip on both of her hands.

She knew she would have bruises forming there.

Tears rolled down her beautiful face as he continued to pump in and out of her in sheer anger. In his mind, he was raping the witty beautiful Gracielle, not his newly mated wife. He was practically a mad alpha on loose.

He groaned with intense pleasure as he emptied himself into her. He ripped her off him and forced her on her hands and knees as he mounted her and speared into her dry ass, splitting her wide open. She hissed in pain; she could smell blood in the air as he stretched her. She cried as he continued to pump into her, to drive away his burning frustration of losing Gracielle forever.

He had planned to claim her; to make her as his one and only mistress. He figured that since he couldn't back out from the betrothal, he would find his way by having Gracielle as his mistress. He would have stopped touching Fiorelle and focused on impregnating Gracielle instead. He thought that by making her pregnant, he would be able to switch Fiorelle's place with her, hence making her his Alpha Female since she would carried their puppies inside her.

He had honestly thought that he would outsmart the Four Council.

Damn the fates. Damn James to fail to control his wolf. It was as if his wolf could sense his calculating scheming plan.

He would get his revenge someday.

He would make her his.

He promised himself that!

***

The journey back to Ruben Estate was a quiet one -- well, at least for me. I held my hands together on my lap, refusing to make eye contact with James who was sitting right beside me in the black limo. We were alone. Slow sensuous piano played in the background through the fitted stereo.

I didn't know what to say. It seemed so surreal.

The rest of the Ruben Pack on the other hand was rejoicing; thrilled that their alpha has finally found a mate after long years of solitary. Behind us, a long line of four identical limos with heavily tinted windows and seven Mercedes cars trailed. It was a luxurious sight. Too conspicuous to even ignore. I noticed that when a family of four in a van practically gaped at the long sight of the luxurious heavily-tinted limos and cars as we passed them.

"Will they accept me?" I croaked at him finally.

He smiled. "Didn't you hear the cheers?" he asked, grinning.

"I'm too young for you," I said, finally looking up at him since I couldn't stand the silence between us. I didn't like the eerie silence. "Too plain and boring," I told him, remembering a previous conversation I had with Haylie when she had insisted that I should 'hook' up with him.

He frowned at my statement. "You are honestly in dire need of a psychologist, love," he chuckled. He grasped both of my hands and kissed my fingers one by one. "Can't you see how special you are to me? How you've enchanted me when we first met? I had to wait five whole years for you,"

I smiled at him. I traced my fingers down his shirt, unbuttoning one by one as my hands went down. I wanted to kiss him. He smiled at my obvious intention. "I've never realized how wild you are, my little wolf," he toyed at me playfully.

I went over him and straddled his thighs as I pushed open his shirt; I could feel his cock harden right beneath me. He shrugged his shirt off him as his hands caressed my clothed back. He started to tug at my shirt but I stopped him.

I don't want to make love, I thought to him. He groaned in protest as his raging hard-on grew hard and tight to his pants. I grinned at him. "Am I teasing you, James?" I looked straight into his eyes.

What do you think? He thought back as his lips traced my neck. I love you Gracielle...

I cupped his face and looked at him, "I think I love you too,"

"Jerry loves you," he said suddenly, tensing. "I could see in his thoughts during the meeting about our mating,"

I released my hands from him, dropping it to my lap. I looked away from him. He cradled my chin to look at him. "I -- I admit that I was in love with him," I knew that there was no use in hiding that since he would have known it from Jerry's thoughts, I figured that it was best to tell him before he said it out loud, "We had a relationship together but -- but we had to end it because of his mating with Fiorelle. I was devastated but -- but believe me this when I tell you that I didn't mind anymore. Perhaps I was never actually in love with him, I'm not sure but -," he cut my words as he covered my mouth with his, kissing me passionately.

Enough, he thought at me. You're not here to confess a crime. He chuckled.

"I do love you," I said insisting at him. I hugged him, my legs still straddling him. I grind myself to his hard-on. He moaned in pleasure.

"Stop teasing me, love," he said breathlessly, "I wouldn't be able to control my wolf on you," but I ignored him. I wanted him to believe in me fully. I didn't want him to even think that I was still pinning over Jerry Thorn. I took off my shirt, leaving my crimson red bra on. He growled possessively towards me as he threw me on my back on the limo floor. I could feel the vibration of the road below us as he yanked my jeans off me.

I giggled as he fiddled clumsily with my bra to open it. He bent down and bit the strap at the middle of my cleavage and tore my bra open. I raised my hip slightly as he pulled my panties off me. I was naked on the limo floor -- something I had never even thought I would ended up to be. He worked on his pants, taking it off and threw it gratefully behind him as he went on top of me. He kissed me fully on my lips; I opened my mouth letting him dance with my tongue. His kisses trailed down all over my body. I giggled happily as I traced my fingers on his broad chest. I pushed him on his back, wanting to be in control this time. He groaned.

"Shh," I hushed at him, giggling. I traced my fingers on his bare chest. I found myself really loving the way his muscles tapered on his body. I got off him as I crawled seductively to his raging cock. I touched it gingerly, cooing when it twitched. "If you touch me, I'll stop," I warned him with a big seductive smile.

I flung myself over him, resting my open pussy just inches away from his waiting mouth, teasing him. He groaned loudly; his desires to lick my waiting glistening puffy lips. "Don't touch me or else," I teased him. I kissed his purplish head. "I love your cock," I whispered, I didn't know where I had the courage to talk dirty with him. I just wanted to pleasure him. "My sweet little cock,"

I sucked his cock, bobbing my head up and down as fast as I could. His hands balled up into tight fists, trying to hold himself from touching and caressing me. His cock swelled up inside my mouth. I gasped for air, coughing out but I took another lick on his cock and sucked it once more. He was near, I knew it. I rested my pussy lips right onto his lips, he quickly licked it, sucking at my clit. I moaned, vibrating his swollen cock. He came. I choked but I managed to swallow some of it. His cum dribbled on my chin as I took another lick at his semi-flaccid cock. I groaned as he stuck his tongue into me, phasing his tongue into his long rough tongue deep within me. The sensation was new to me as I received my first wolfy-tongue-treatment. I moaned as he tongue-fucked me. I couldn't take it anymore.

"I need you," I breathed out raggedly as I pulled myself away from him quickly. His cock swelled as I positioned myself on top of him. He growled in anticipation as I sank myself to him, riding him up and down. He moaned as he held my hips and pushed me deeper into him. My breasts swayed in front of him, jiggling temptingly at him. I was thankful that my head was barely centimeters away from the limo's ceiling. He noticed my concern of bumping my head to the ceiling since he pushed me down on my back and lay right on top of me, his cock never leaving my aching pussy as he continued to pump into me missionary. The vibration from the road increased my pleasure as he speared into my wet hole. His knot tightened inside me just seconds before he spilled once more inside me. I was covered in sweat and his scent as his head lay on my chest. He kissed both sides of my neck.

"That was incredible," I gushed out; orgasmic bliss filled me as he went off me, his knot still inside me. I snuggled to him as he held me tighter. "So perfect," I whispered as he kissed my forehead tenderly.

*** It felt like hours before the limo rested to a stop. I could hear people talking outside the limo. I popped open my eyes as James traced his finger on my skin. "Are we home?" I asked him as I sat up straight. I felt humid despite of the air-conditioning in the limousine.

"Yes, you slept so soundly," he murmured.

I bit my lips. I wasn't entirely thrilled with the idea of going out from the limo naked. "James," I looked at him, starting to blush at the idea of going outside without any shred of clothes since we had practically destroyed our clothes during our intense love-making in such a small space, "How are we getting out?"

He seemed amused with my predicament. "Through the door of course," he smiled.

I shook my head, protesting, "I'm naked," I told him, "Do you have clothes stocked here?"

"Love, do I look like someone who stock clothes in his limo after having sex?" he grinned as he pushed open the door. I yelped in surprise as I bolted to the seat safe from the door. He chuckled as he went out, not bothering with his nudity. He held his hand to me. "Come love," he said.

I shook my head. "I'm not going out there," I said.

He chuckled again as he ignored me and scooped me up into his arms. I yelped in surprise as sunlight streamed to us. I cringed as his other pack members walked past us, bowing their heads with a hint of a knowing smile. I groaned in embarrassment as I hid my face to his neck. I wrapped myself in a fetus-like position in his arms as he carried me into the Ruben Manor.

Jayleen88
Jayleen88
544 Followers
12