Just Being Wolfy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayleen88
Jayleen88
544 Followers

He laid on top of her, breathless as he kissed her neck and trailed his fingers on his bite mark. He felt strangely complete and happy but before he could even say this. She whispered, "Please don't hurt him."

His eyes flared angrily. He growled as he wrenched himself off her. He felt used. He shook his head at her, "Damn you Fiorelle," he grabbed his clothes on the bottom of their bed; his cock was still raging hard. "Is this why you came on to me?!"

"No!" she protested, "It's not like -,"

But he cut her words, snapping, "JUST SHUT UP, FIORELLE," with that, he left her alone. She bit her lips, fresh tears started to well in her eyes. She realized her mistake; she shouldn't have said that. She just wanted him to spare Adrian's life; it wasn't like she was in love with him or anything. She sighed. She wasn't even sure what she felt towards Jerry. Was the bond between her and Jerry was just the ancient holy bond or was it something more?

The evil Jerry had returned...

***

The Nyca Pack came as usual in style a day before our Grand Feast. Jackson grinned wolfishly at James when he saw the defined bulge on my belly. "You've been a busy boy! James!" he chuckled, and then his voice dropped into a quiet whisper that only James and I could hear. "Fernandez has told me everything," he paused, looking around for a while for his pack members; they were still quite far from hearing the conversation. "Have the Thorn Pack arrived?"

Surprisingly, I had thought that Jerry's pack would be the first one to arrive. They had arrived at midnight and I hadn't been there to welcome them. How could I have been when I was fast asleep after such passionate love making with James?

Malcolm had knocked on our bedchamber's door and came inside, not caring about the fact that I was sleeping with barely the duvet to cover my naked body. I was sleeping in James' arms.

"Jerry's pack has arrived, James." That one sentence was enough to rouse James and gently push me away from him. It hadn't enough to wake me up though; I had just curled up into the duvet and continued to sleep on.

By morning, James was already back in bed with me. He caressed the defined bump on my belly, murmuring, "Good morning, kids." I chuckled at his words; my eyes were still closed tight. "Behave in there, don't kick too much," he added, kissing my belly. He looked up at me and smiled, "Love?" he called at me. I whined and popped open my eyes and gazed at his happy face, "I saw your family last night, they're fine but they won't be able to meet you though. They had hoped that you were there to welcome them but I told them that you were, um, exhausted from a productive activity," he winked at me.

I stuck my tongue at him. He chuckled as he went lowered himself on top of me and kissed my forehead. "How are you today, love?" he asked me. He bent down and nibbled on my left ear and then started to trail tingling kisses on my neck down to my bare chest. He pulled the duvet off me as our hands entwined together.

"I'm good," I breathed out. "A bit hungry." I chuckled as I kissed his lips, murmuring, "Hungry for you," and our lips melted into one.

***

Jerry looked out through the window. Gregory stood beside him, waiting patiently for his Alpha's orders. He was disappointed that Gracielle hadn't there to welcome him; he wanted to see how she was despite his entire hard-thought-of plan. James had told them that she was exhausted from her activities. He had seen the mischievous glint in James eyes that he knew what he meant beneath those words.

Fiorelle stood beside him that time; she was quiet and pale but he had to admit that she was good at keeping her feelings a secret. She gave an air of tranquility around her. Either that or she was indeed happy at making him feeling like a schmuck.

When Malcolm had shown his pack where they would be staying for the Grand Feast, Fiorelle crumbled back to her sad miserable self. It didn't show in her face but perhaps it was because the bond that he had with her that made him more aware of her feelings.

The problem here was that he wasn't sure if she was sad of making him angry OR worried that he might kill the love of her life. He felt disgusted, but then, he realized he was the exact same thing like her. He was confused with himself; after making love with her so gently, it made him wonder of the strange feelings he kept on having whenever he saw her or even how he noticed the way she flicked her hair behind her ear. He would have turned his pack upside down to search the bastard if he weren't so preoccupied with accomplishing his plans to get Gracielle as well as to increase his pack's power.

There was a moment of doubt in his heart but that doubt vanished when he saw the mischievous glint in James' eyes.

Was he being too overly competitive?

"Where are our recruits' positions now?" he asked Gregory; he looked out to the window. He could see Gracielle's family walking together with Haylie's family near the garden. They obeyed his orders to keep a distance between Gracielle and them.

"They're ready, Jerry," Gregory answered, starting to feel excited with the prospect of acquiring power and more land to roam, "They just need your signal."

Jerry didn't say anything. His gaze fixed to Fiorelle, who was unaware that her mate had noticed her sitting alone on the bench, watching the little ducks swimming around in the estate's lake. She crumbled off pieces of bread and flung it to the water. Her hair fell down to her left, curtaining her face and his heart caught the familiar pounding in his heart. His hands held to the window and an intense desire to join her started to build in him but then he remembered how she had asked him to spare the bastard's life right after their love making was over.

Disgusted, he turned his gaze away and looked at Gregory. "Tell them to position themselves inconspicuously near the Grand Hall. Make sure that they blend in with the rest of the pack members."

Gregory nodded and bowed his head. "As you wish, my Alpha," and then he left him alone, unaware the raging waves of the confused feelings inside the Thorn Alpha.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!! -- THANK YOU!!

Jayleen88
Jayleen88
544 Followers
12