Just Curious Ch. 04

Story Info
The conclusion.
6.6k words
4.59
19.4k
13

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, here's the last part of this story. Enjoy!

*

My reentry into the waking world is slow. My eyes open and I watch the dust motes swirling in the filtered sun coming through the darkened windows. I hear a soft, low thrumming sound besides me and I can't figure out why a motor would be running in here. I look up at my arms and they are still attached to the bed with chains only a few inches long. I lift my head and try to find whatever is making that noise. Off to my side, where Dustin slept last night, is a sleek grey ball of fur. The head moves slightly and a single large green eye sleepily opens and focuses on me for a second before closing and drifting off to sleep again. The cat never stops purring. Great, Dustin is a shape-shifter. That wouldn't surprise me.

I need to pee.

I look around for Dustin, or even Harper, but no one is around. I try to pull at the chains again, but that just adds pressure on my bladder. The cuffs look like they are just secured with a belt buckle. I scoot up closer to the headboard, ignoring the throbbing coming from my back and everywhere else. Using my teeth, I pry the leather strap out of the buckle. It sounds easy, but it actually took several minutes. When I get it out I take it in my teeth and pull, trying to dislodge the prong from the small hole in the belt. A strong final tug and the prong pops out. Success! It's at that moment that I glance around and see Dustin standing just outside the bathroom door. I check to see if the cat is still there. It is, so my shape-shifter theory is crap. I really need to stop reading science fiction stories.

Dustin just stands there, wrapped in a towel, staring at me. "Can you give me a hand? I need to use the bathroom." I start working on my other wrist, which is much easier with the use of my free hand. By the time Dustin gets to the bed, both my wrists are free and he helps me sit up in the bed. I get a better look at the tattoo on his arm. It's a phoenix from his elbow to his shoulder. He hasn't spoken to me yet, but he does help me to the bathroom and then leaves. I don't know if this is his natural personality, or if something happened, but he seems very cold toward me today.

When I get up to wash my hands is the first time I notice the rather large black cloth covering the mirror. I look at it for a minute before I realize that it's there so I can't see myself. Dustin has returned and is standing in the doorway. He's dressed casually in khakis and a t-shirt. He doesn't look happy. I point at the cloth over the mirror. "Is that for me? So I can't see what you did to my back. How bad is it? What do I look like?"

Dustin walks up to me, grabs a handful of my hair, and forces me to bend over the counter. He presses down and holds me there, the faucet from the sink digging into my shoulder. His voice is dark and commanding when he finally speaks to me. "You look like a well used submissive. My marks are shining against your pale white skin. My cum is drying on you cheek and lips." This last line is said as a very dangerous growl. "And my restraints were on your wrists when I left you."

I can feel my body trembling. Through everything last night, Dustin was never angry at me. But now I can tell he's livid. He shakes me a little to emphasize his point. "You NEVER release bonds you've been placed in. Never!"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"You will be. You were prefect last night. Why? Why did you think you could just remove your cuffs?" He's still holding me down, waiting for an answer.

It never even occurred to me that I couldn't take them off. "I just...I had to pee. I looked, but didn't see you or Harper. I didn't know it was bad. I just had to pee." Even to my ears that sounded lame.

"I was going to go easy on you today. But it seems like I have to re-establish who is in charge here. Make sure you know who owns you. Make sure you know that pleasing me is your only concern."

Dustin releases me, but I don't move an inch. He steps out of the bathroom and returns quickly with a small case and puts it on the counter next to me. He opens it and I see four silver bulbs, each one has a stem and a base. Each of the four bulbs gets progressively bigger. Fuck. Those are anal plugs. Hell no.

I try to stand, but Dustin is quicker. He leans his body on top of mine and grabs the smallest of the butt plugs. "Stop. Stay put."

"Please. I said I was sorry."

"Too little, too late, girl. Stay put." He lifts off me and takes the smallest plug out of the case. I watch; part fascinated part fearful, as he spreads lube over the bulb. Without any other warning, he places the plug against my star and starts pressing it into me. He doesn't shove it in me, but the pressure constantly increases. He doesn't say a word, and I automatically clench my ass trying to keep it out. Eventually the pressure gets too much and the silver plugs slips past my sphincter and lodges itself in my ass. With a grunt I try to push it out, but it's stuck. Dustin twists it a few times, just to watch my reaction.

Dustin pulls me by the hair till I'm standing and leads me back to the bed. He pushes me down and climbs on top of me, sitting on my chest. There is an uncomfortable pressure in my ass. From the nightstand he grabs a new set of cuffs and attaches them to my wrists. He takes one wrist and lifts it above my head and padlocks it to the chain. He does them same with the other wrist. He sits back and watches me inspect the new accruements.

I look back at him. "I'm really sorry, Dustin. Please don't do this."

"Shhh, girl. This is going to happen, just accept it. It's Saturday, and I'm going to go play some golf. Harper will take care of you until I get back. You are in enough trouble already, so be nice and do everything Harper tells you to." He places his hands on either side of my face and looks into my eyes. "When I get back, you are going to beg me to fuck your ass. Do you understand?"

Trembling, I look for some hint of softness in his face, there is none. He's completely serious. "Yes, Dustin, I understand."

He looks at me for a while longer, then without a word, gets up and leaves. He didn't even pull the covers over me.

**********

I lay there for maybe 45 minutes before Harper comes into the room. He walks toward the bed, not saying a word. He stops along side and looks me over from head to foot. "I hear you were a very bad girl. And you were doing so well yesterday. You know you can't release your bonds. Why would you do something like that?"

"I just had to use the bathroom. No one was around. I looked. Please I didn't mean it. Please don't let him fuck my ass. Please."

Harper runs his hands over my chest. "That's not my call. I just have to prep you for Dustin." He reaches up and with a small key unlocks my wrist cuffs. He helps me stand and walks me around the large apartment before sitting me down at the kitchen table. The plug in my ass is still noticeable, but it's not so very uncomfortable anymore. That being said, I still didn't want to walk with it inside me, but Harper said walking would keep me from cramping up.

Harper is actually conversational again today as he fixes me breakfast. He doesn't seem mad at me, not like Dustin is anyway. He asks me a bunch of questions, mostly about sex, but some were about what I know of submission. When I'm done eating he gets me back on the bed and locks my wrists to the headboard again. He heads into the bathroom and comes out with the small case and some chains.

"Please. Please don't do this. I can explain it to Dustin." Harper taps two fingers against my nose and tells me to shush. He takes one of the chains and clips it to my ankle cuff then pulls my leg up toward my head and clips the chain to the headboard. He repeats the procedure with the other leg.

I'm laying on my back, bent in half, with my feet chained up near my head, but out to the side. My ass is lifted up off the bed. I hear the case opening and then silence for a minute. I can only assume he is putting lube on the second anal plug. How the hell did I get myself into this mess? I was curious, that's how. Curiosity killed the cat. Where is that grey cat, anyway? All thoughts of cats disappear as Harper starts pulling the first plug out of my ass. It's just as bad coming out as going in, but eventually it pops out. Harper quickly places the second plug against my ass and presses it inside me. Like the first one, it's not shoved in, but a constantly building pressure until it slips in with another grunt from me.

Harper is sitting on the bed; he has a perfect view of my exposed ass and pussy. His hand slaps the base of the plug a few times; jiggling it inside of me. Then he slips his fingers through the folds of my sex. "Nice and slick, girl. I can feel the heat pouring from you." He strokes my slit a few more times before kneeling up behind me. I watch him from between my wide spread legs. He sucks his fingers clean before opening his pants and taking out his cock. I watch as he strokes his cock a few times before laying it between my legs. He doesn't enter my pussy, but slides inside the folds of my sex and starts rocking back and forth.

"What are you, girl?" He's still sliding himself along my slit as he asks the questions.

"I'm a fuck toy. I'm yours to use." The words come out automatically now.

"Who do you belong to?" He pinches my clit with one hand and pressing his cock harder into me. I grunt and my hips lift toward him.

"I belong to you. I'm yours to use." SLAP! He hits my tits hard. Leaning forward between my legs all motion stops. Now he looks pissed. What the hell is going on today? "You don't belong to me, girl. Never say that again. Now, who do you belong to?" This isn't a question answer thing, it's a teaching thing.

"I belong to Dustin." My voice sounds empty and life-less. Am I a slut? It doesn't matter anymore.

"Good girl. Much better." Harper starts fake-fucking me again. I don't know what else to call it. He doesn't enter me, just thrusts his cock along my slit and between the moist folds of my sex. His cock slides along my clit, and soon my pussy begin throbbing from the sensations. Soon after that I'm begging him to make me cum.

Harper ignores my pleas and continues pleasuring himself. After what seems like forever, he lifts himself up and strokes his cock, aiming it at me. A few seconds later the first blast of cum splashes across my face, the others don't make it that far, and land on my chest and belly. He looks down at me for a while, admiring his handiwork before I beg his to finish me off.

"Dustin gave instructions to keep you on edge, girl, but not let you go over. If you want to cum, you're going to have to wait for him to finish you off. Now, what are you going to do when Dustin returns?" He leans up and starts releasing my ankles from the headboard. The anal plug is a constant pressure in my belly.

I know the answer to this one. "I'm going to beg him to fuck my ass. Beg him to use me."

Harper climbs off the bed, leans down beside me, and kisses my forehead. "Good girl. Get some rest, and I'll see you in a little bit." He pulls the covers up as far as my waist, apparently he doesn't want it to smear the cum drying on my chest and belly. Without another word, he walks out of the room. A few minutes later the grey cat jumps up on the bed and stares at me for a while. I ask it a few questions, but it just ignores me also.

**********

I'm staring up at the ceiling when Harper returns. He unlocks the wrist cuffs and walks me around the room a few times with the plug filling my ass. I have no idea how the next two larger sizes are going to fit in me. Harper has me crawl on the bed on my hands and knees and I wait there while he goes to get the case. He talks to me again, asking about my social life and mundane things. I answer him, but I feel numb inside. He pulls out the plug and presses the third one inside me. I can feel my stomach cramping immediately. I beg him to take it out, but he just softly rubs my back trying to calm me down. After a few minutes the worst is over and Harper starts playing with my clit. I fight not to feel anything, but soon my pussy starts to drench his hand. He knows when I get close and backs off, keeping me from an orgasm, torturing me. He does this several times before he asks why I'm not begging like a good girl.

"It won't matter anyway. You won't let me cum. You won't let me go home. And you won't keep Dustin from fucking my ass." Harper fingers falter for a second before he continues like before.

"Why don't you think you can go home, girl." Still rubbing. Still driving me crazy.

"Dustin said I can't go until he's done with me. You work for him; you won't let me go home either." I try to stop it, but my hips are rocking back and forth against his fingers. I don't say the words, but my mind and body are begging him to let me cum.

When he's done he has me lie on my back again and chains me to the headboard. He asks me what I'm supposed to do when Dustin gets here, and I tell him, then he gets up to leave. Just like before. I stare at the ceiling. The fullness in my ass is just short of cramping pain. I can't sleep as my thoughts switch between panic and nothingness. I just lie there, letting my anal muscles get accustomed to being stretched. Not even the cat will keep me company now. I feel so lost. So alone.

**********

Harpers back. In the back of my mind I realize this is the last time; the last plug. He releases me and walks me around the apartment a few more times. It's harder to walk than the last two times. I don't want to stand up straight. Harper leads me into the bathroom and bends me over the sink. He hasn't said much to me this time. This time seems more ominous.

He pulls out the butt plug and lets me use the toilet while he goes to get a bottle of water and the case. He lets me drink as much as I can before taking me into the shower stall. It's a big shower; six people could fit in here without touching. He tells me to get down on my hands and knees. After he helps me down, he leaves the bathroom again. This time he comes back with a bucket.

He sets up behind me. I try to turn my head to see what's he's doing, but he gently gets me looking forward again. In the bucket is a bag, and plastic tube, and another plug. Even in my limited understanding of anal sex, I know where this is going. It's just that there's no way to prepare for the experience.

Harper fills the bag with water from the sink, then kneeling behind me, slowly inserts the tube into my ass. As the warm water fills me, no amount of pushing or wishing will get it out. The pressure builds into a deep throbbing cramp in my gut. I'm groaning and rocking back and forth trying to find comfort position on the cold shower floor.

"Please stop. Please. That's enough. Please, Harper." I feel Harper next to me. He rubs my back and side where it won't hurt me, trying to calm me down.

"Shhh girl. Just a few more minutes." Minutes? No No No It can't stay in for minutes. Harper keeps caressing me as I groan and rock back and forth. Please be over. Please be over.

Finally I feel him moving beside me. He puts the bucket behind me and tugs out the plug holding the water inside me. There's no embarrassment. No hesitation. Just a feeling of relief and joy as I get to empty my bowels. I rest on the shower floor for a few moments before I hear water running again. My relief is short lived as Harper comes back and repeats the whole procedure over again.

Harper cleans me out a total of three agonizing times before he's satisfied. Then he stands me up and cleans me with a washcloth, avoiding the cum stains on my face and chest. He leaves those dried white marks on me. Bending me over the sink, he squeezes lube all over his fingers and inserts them in me. It doesn't hurt at all as he spreads lube all over my squeaky clean ass.

He still hasn't said much to me, except when he was trying to calm me. Now is no exception. He places one hand on the small of my back as he uses the other hand to press the fourth, and largest, plug inside me. I know it's useless but I try to keep it out. But the pressure slowly increases until I lose the battle and with a groan the plug is snuggly embedded in my ass.

Harper stands me up and leads me back toward the bed. I expected to be chained to the headboard again, but he stops me at the foot of the bed. He uses the same chains from my 'inspection' last night, only this time the chains are padlocked. He pulls my arms up above my head, but not tightly.

He then attaches chains from the sides to my ankles and gently forces my legs apart. In normal circumstances, this wouldn't be a big problem. But with a huge plug up my ass I resist as much as I can until Harper swats my ass and tells me to be good.

Harper stands behind me several times, kicking my feet wider and wider, until my ass is at the correct height. Then he uses the chains to finish pulling my arms high above my head. Being forced to stand upright with my legs spread wide is almost more than I can tolerate. The butt plug feels like it is pushing all my other organs out of place. I beg again, but Harper doesn't release me. I didn't expect him to, but the circumstances demanded I try.

The other times when he left, he asked me what I was going to do when Dustin returned, but this time he just presses his hand against my cheek and looks me in the eye for a few seconds before he leaves. He just leaves me hanging there at the foot of the bed, waiting for Dustin.

**********

Harper is sitting at the bar, nursing a seltzer water, waiting. Just waiting. He can't believe his friend would do this, but he has to know for sure. He's known Dustin for over a decade. He has to give him the benefit of the doubt. Finally, the door from the garage opens and Dustin walks into the bar.

"Hey Harper, how's my girl?" He walks toward the bar where Harper is sitting.

Harper slowly turns toward his boss. "She's prepped and ready to go. But we need to have a discussion first."

"It can wait. I've been anticipating this for hours." Dustin turns and heads for the elevator.

"Dustin. NO." Harper stands to face his boss.

"No! No what?" Both men are standing, facing each other. Two dominants, neither accustomed nor willing to back down.

"You've been acting strange and I have some questions for you."

"Questions can wait. I'll talk to you later." Dustin looks extremely irritated right now. But Harper won't back down.

"We'll talk now. I've never known you to mark a submissive during play, yet the girl up there has several open wounds on her. You've lost your control, and if you go up there now, you'll do even more damage. This 'punishment' is wrong, and you know it. I honestly don't believe she knew that releasing her chains was wrong. Punishing someone for breaking the rules is one thing, but punishing them because YOU didn't teach them the rules is something else entirely. You don't use sex as punishment any more than I do, and certainly not first-time anal sex. So why is she up there with a plug up her ass? Did she ever have the option of stopping this? Did you give her a safeword? Does she even know what safewords are? Do you know how much she can really handle?"

"She took it, Harper. Every lash, every whip, she even came from just the cane. There's no damage done that won't heal. She's strong, Harper. So fucking strong. She'll beg for more. I know she will."

"Boss, she's broken. You broke her! She's not completely cognizant anymore. She knows where she is, but other than that, I'm not sure where her thought patterns go. She was not embarrassed by anything I did to her today. She just accepted it. Her affect is flat; unfeeling. I asked her question after question and she responded without emotion."

12