Just Do As I say

Story Info
She met him at the door with champange.
1.5k words
4.15
51.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Just listen to me and do as I say,” I told her. “Take a hot bath and freshen up for me. Put on one of your tight tops and your short red leather skirt. And I want you to wear my favorite panties, you know which ones. And put some champagne on ice. I’ll be home in an hour.”

On my way home, just thinking about the night ahead gave me a raging hard-on. When I walked in the door, Andi met me with a glass of champagne. Her hair was hanging loose, her firm breasts pushed out against the tight top, and her skirt was so short that she could not sit down without revealing her creamy thighs. Andi had also added her own touches to her outfit, red sling-backed high heels, and bright red lipstick.

After downing half the glass of champagne, I removed my tie, and jacket and sat down/ “Come stand in front of me,” I told her. She quickly obeyed. As she stood still, I ran my hands up her thighs to her buttocks. I firmly kneaded her cheeks while she whimpered. I rubbed my face against her breasts, and occasionally nibbled at her nipples, watching them grow erect and clearly visible through the wet cotton.

“Raise your shirt so I can see your breasts,” I said. Andi tugged hard to get the tight shirt over her beautiful breasts. I played with her exposed nipples as she moaned.

“Play with your breasts for me,” I told her. Andi didn’t hesitate, grabbing her breasts and rubbing them with genuine enthusiasm. “Put one in my mouth,” I directed. When Andi held her breast to my mouth, I wasted no time licking and sucking it to my hearts content. As I nibbled on her hardened nipple, I felt her body tense and she began rocking on her heels. “Now the other one,” I told her, and delivered the same biting and sucking on her other breast, well aware that she liked the feel of teeth nipping at her tender nipples.

“That’s enough,” Disappointed but obedient, Andi dropped her arms from her chest. “Now, turn around.” Andi did as she was told. “Lift up your skirt.” Gathering the leather, Andi lifted the skirt until she was holding it above her waist. Her well-toned buttocks were a lovely shade of pink from my squeezing them earlier, but there was something wrong. She was wearing a white thong that had lace trim on the back where it rode up between her cheeks. I was expecting my favorite black thong with its sexy black strap nestled in between those perfect ass cheeks.

“I told you to wear my favorite panties! Either you disobeyed me because you like the white ones better, or you like the spankings you get when you don’t follow my instructions,” I said with a firm slap to her ass. Andi yelped when my hand made contact with her bottom. “Turn sideways, bend over and grab you ankles.”

When she assumed the position, I practically came in my shorts, but there was work to do. “When—“ I slapped her right cheek hard, “I give you—“ another slap, this time on the left one, “an order—“ the right cheek again, “I expect it—“ another slap to the left, “to be obeyed.” Another slap to the right. The spanks were hard enough that Andi had to struggle not to fall forward. “Do-you-understand-me?” Each word accompanied by another hard smack until Andi cried out “YES!”

Now go put on the proper panties!” I yelled as I gave her a final hard slap. Andi rushed off to the bedroom while I enjoyed some more champagne.

When she returned, she had a downcast look, but I could tell she was thrilled with what had transpired so far. “Let’s try this again,” I told her. “Stand in front of me so I can see your pretty butt when you lift up your skirt.” Andi assumed the position and held her skirt up high. With my finger, I traced up and down the delightful crevice of her ass. Starting way up in the small of her back and sliding down the crack to her swollen lips. I watched every beautiful muscle tense up and then relax. I let my finger linger between her legs and felt her moisture building. My finger pressed harder against her opening, sawing back and forth gently and I knew she was tempted to cry out and beg me to stick a finger inside her.

“Put your hands down flat on the coffee table in front of you, but don’t bend your knees. I want your legs nice and straight and your pretty ass right in front of my face.” Andi followed my directions exactly. For a few moments, I simply admired her blushing buns, but then I just had to kiss and lick them all over. Using her hips as handles, I held her firmly so my tongue could reach every delicious spot. When her skirt got in the way, I had her undo I and drop it to the floor. As I continued to lick her, I used my left hand to pull aside the thong and hooked my thumb inside her pussy. It sank deep into her wetness as Andi rocked back to meet the thrusts of my thumb.

Having stretched the opening for a few minutes, I knew she was now ready for something bigger. Putting three fingers together, I pushed them inside her and began to massage her until she was moaning. Her sweet ass rose and fell as she tried to drive my hand even deeper inside her. I licked the rim of her asshole while my fingers continued to squirm inside her. The rotation of her ass became more frantic, so I knew she was enjoying having both openings stimulated at the same time.

I was able to get a bit of saliva inside the opening, enough to help me ease in the forefinger of my other hand. Andi began bucking her ass even more vigorously, pushing back hard against my fingers. We were enjoying ourselves, but it was time to change the action so I could receive more direct pleasure.

As I removed my fingers, Andi shuddered. “Down on the floor and take off your top.” Andi knelt down and struggled to pull the tight top over her head. I stood up and removed my clothes and then sat down. Opening my legs, I pointed to my erection. “Start by licking the tip, then take it inside your mouth.” Andi hungrily licked my erection. The way she skillfully slid the head in and out of her dainty moth made my cock look even bigger. Now it was my breathing that came in gasps as her mouth worked its magic.

“I want you to take my balls in your mouth,” I told her as I stood up, “and give them a nice tongue-bath.” Using my thighs to brace herself, Andi adroitly put her lips over my balls, and all at once they were inside her warm mouth. I must have moaned for five minutes while she gave them the most delicious caress they had ever had. Slowly pulling away from her, I said, “I am going to sit back down and I want you to sit on my lap facing me.” Andi’s face lit up at the prospect of feeling me between her legs. As she straddled my lap, I pulled back her panties so that I could slide my cock inside her. Once the head of my shaft pushed past her wet opening, Andi suddenly plunged down with all her weight. “Fuck me,” I whispered.

Using her strong upper thighs, Andi rose up on my shaft and then plunged down again as though she was riding a wild beast. When I wet my middle finger and began to rim her asshole again, her hips pressed down harder. Once my finger slipped inside that tight opening, Andi ground down harder on my finger and my cock. This double penetration made her even more frenzied. As I felt my own passions burn free, I was pulling her hair and biting her neck. I felt myself growing closer to the edge, the head of my cock swelled, as I pulled her to me, and came deeply with in her. Andi was still riding towards her own orgasm, as she hoarsely whispered, “Whatever you say, I’ll do whatever you say.” And moments later, she slammed down on me one last time, threw her head back, grabbed hold of her breasts and cried out with pleasure, as she climaxed on top of me.

When we had both calmed down, I curled her up in my arms, held her close, and just sat there, happy to hold her, knowing she is so special to me. When my strength came back enough to me, that my legs were no longer jello, I lifted her up in my arms, and carried her to the bed, where we slowly, and more softly made love all night long. It was dawn by the time we finally feel asleep, her curled up against my chest, my cock nestled snuggly against her ass…………..