Just Dreaming

Story Info
Serving her Master leads to a weekend she won't forget.
3.1k words
3.78
15.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe my flight has finally landed. I am so glad to be back in Florida. I hang back on the plane to let everyone rush off; I am not in a hurry. I collect my luggage and then go pick my car up from the rental agency. I drive to the hotel and check in. I was able to get the same room I had last time.

I have brought a few amenities with me this time. I go about making the changes to the room to make it a little more comfortable while I am here. First I change the sheets to the Egyptian cotton sheets that I had packed, next I light the two candles I packed for both scent and lighting. I have arrived a couple days earlier than originally planned; I wish to surprise Sir. I climb into bed and fall asleep. I have a busy day scheduled tomorrow.

When I wake in the morning, the first thing I need is a nice hot shower. I step into the shower and let the water cascade over my head and down onto my shoulders. I feel the warmth envelop me and steam up the bathroom. While in the shower I have washed and conditioned my hair and shaved all the "appropriate" areas nice and baby soft. As I am sliding my hand over my pussy to make sure I have taken care of all the strays, I feel that tingle deep inside. I push the lips of my pussy open and rub two fingers over my clit, feeling it grow as I become more aroused. I grab the hand held water massager like Sir has taught me and hold my lips open as I let the stream vibrate against my swollen clit. I am leaning against the wall of the shower, and, as I feel my orgasm building, I cannot control it anymore and I cum. I stand there letting the water rush over me for a few minutes while I recover.

I step out of the steamy bathroom and dry off and put my scented oil all over. I dry my hair and put it up in a French braid down the side and over my shoulder. Now, what to wear? It is hot today so I do believe I will wear a dress. I pick out a red and black dress, my lacy red bra, and black strappy sandals. I sit on the bed and text Sir. "Morning Sir, how are you today?" A few moments pass and I receive an answer back. "I am well pet how are you?" I respond, "I am well Sir, I was wondering what You are doing for lunch today?" He asks "why?" I text back to Him "I was promised a personal tour of the Armament Museum and was hoping today would be a good day." "Hell yes!" is the reply I receive, telling me to meet Him there at 1pm.

I am dressed and ready to go; I pull into the parking lot for the museum and see His truck parked down towards the end, kind of out of the way. I park down next to His truck. He comes and opens my door and bends down to greet me with a kiss. Just in seeing Him there I feel that tingle in the lower part of my belly beginning again. Sir looks down at me and asks if I really want a tour of the museum. I respond "of course I do."

We walk towards the entrance, there is so much here to take in. We slowly walk around the hall, Sir explaining different things to me. In the center of the room they have an area where ceremonies are performed; Sir has told me this is where His retirement ceremony was held. I think to myself, I wish I had been able to see that. It has been hard walking around here and not being able to touch Him.

We go into a little room off to the side, to watch a video about the Base. We are the only ones in the room when the film begins. I then feel Sir's hand sliding up my leg. I am trying to keep my concentration on the video. His hand has slid over and is on my upper thigh, His thumb stroking small circles on the inside of my thigh. His hand slides up a little higher and He leans over and asks "No panties?" "No Sir, no panties trying to plan ahead." "Good thinking pet." He continues to rub until His thumb is rubbing on my clit. I am not sure how much more of this I can take. I place my hand on Sir's lap to start rubbing his cock through his pants. He picks my hand up and places it on my lap. "Not here, pet."

I cannot take anymore, He is driving me crazy. I ask "can we please go to my hotel?" "Not until you cum." "Yes Sir." Sir is persistent in the ministrations of his hand and my orgasm is beginning to explode. I bite my lower lip to keep from making any sound an attract attention to us. Sir just looks at me, smiles, and says "Let's go, pet." We walk out to the parking lot and get into our cars and head back to the hotel room.

Once we are back at the hotel room I take my place on my knees by the chair and await Sir's request. Sir enters the room. He strips and moves to the chair near where I am kneeling. Sir states that his cock is in need of some attention. I move in front of Sir so that I can begin to suck on His cock.

I kneel between His knees and take His cock in my hand and place the head between my lips. Sucking lightly as I slide my tongue under the rim of the head and then up and across. I feel His cock harden in my mouth... sliding my lips down the shaft taking the whole thing into my mouth feeling the head rub against the back of my throat. As I slide back up the shaft I press my tongue along the vein along the underside, applying just enough pressure as it slides out of my mouth. Then swirl my tongue around and over the head again and then suck on it sliding it in and out of my mouth. I look up at Sir and ask if he would like to fuck my mouth. He answers by grabbing both sides of my head and pushing his cock deep inside my mouth, he continues thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth.

I am so turned on at this point that my wetness is sliding down the insides of my thighs. I can taste the pre-cum dripping from His cock. I reach up with my left hand and massage Sir's nut. I pull my mouth back and let the head slip out between my lips and lean down and place his nut in my mouth and suck on it while massaging it with my tongue.

I ask Sir to move over to the bed so that I can reach all those "special" places. Sir moves to the bed and lies on his back. I again place myself between his legs and lift them a little. I am stroking his cock while I have his nut in my mouth and am sucking on that.

I then release his nut and take the tip of my tongue and slide it along that area just under his nut and just before his ass and circle my tongue over the area, I feel Sir tense a little and then let out a small moan. As I keep rubbing my tongue there I slide it down towards his ass, I then take the tip of my tongue and begin to rim his ass. Sliding my tongue around and around and then taking the tip and poking it into His ass hole, pushing my tongue in deeper and deeper.

I then pull back and take that wonderful cock back in my mouth, swallowing it whole, I begin stroking his cock with my mouth, I feel his nut tightening, I can feel that Sir is getting ready to feed me a load of hot cum. I anxiously await that explosion in my mouth, feeling his cock pulse as it shoots stream after stream of hot cum inside me.

feel it building stronger and stronger as he rocks his hips up to meet my mouth and just as his load begins to shoot out he grabs my head and pushes it down to bury the head of his cock as deep in my throat as he can. I feel the final shudders as Sir's climax has started to subside. I make sure that I get the last drips of cum and slide my mouth off his cock. Sir signals for me to climb up beside Him and rest next to Him. He places his arm around me and strokes the side of my face and whispers to me. "That was very nice, pet."

I don't know how long we were laying there like that. I then realize that Sir has rolled over toward me and is rubbing the inside of my thigh again. Just feeling his hand there brings back the thoughts of earlier when we were in the museum. I have been missing these fingers: they know all the right places to touch. They can make me cum again and again. He is kissing on the side of my neck (that place that sends tingles all over my body) as his fingers have now reached the top of my thigh and are softly sliding up and down my lips, not trying to enter, just stroking up and down. He then pushes my lips apart and takes the tip of his thumb and begins making circles on my clit, feeling it swell under his attention. As He presses my clit with His thumb He slides two fingers inside my wet pussy, pushing deep inside as His thumb presses on my clit. The sensation is beyond explanation, my mind cannot process a thought all I know is I don't want this to end.

Just when I think I cannot take anymore I realize that Sir is taking his fingers inside me and rubbing my g-spot. He has told me that he will get me to squirt. He keeps rubbing like he is and I am not going to be able to control what happens. My orgasm has waved through my body from him rubbing my clit, as he continues on the g-spot I can feel that I am losing all my senses and then before I know what has happened I feel my body release and a rush of liquid escapes my pussy. Sir looks at me and just smiles.

I am laying here in bed and thinking about what has happened in the past day and my body is aching for more. Sir has said that he has a surprise for me today; I cannot wait to see what it is. Sir arrives at the hotel and knocks on the door. I go and open the door and there stands Sir, dressed in a black leather bike jacket with white t-shirt underneath, tight blue jeans, his burgundy helmet and leather gloves tucked under his arm. I must have been standing there with my mouth open as he asks "Is there a problem, pet?" "No Sir, I just was not expecting this."

"Let's go for a ride." "I don't have my helmet here." "Pet, don't I always take care of you?" "Yes Sir you do." I grab my jacket and we walk down the stairs and there sits Sir's new toy, His new bike and sitting on the back is a matching helmet to His, and inside the helmet is a pair of gloves for me. We put our helmets on and Sir gets on and starts the bike and I climb on back.

This is going to be an adventure, I am not usually the passenger, at home I have my own bike. I climb on behind him and put my hands around his waist. I do have to admit that the benefit to riding tandem is that I get to feel his body up against mine as we both feel the vibration of the bike under us. We head out of the parking lot and it seems that Sir has a destination in mind. Sir handles the bike with ease; I could fall asleep back here, although I do wonder where we are going. Each time I ask he just tells me "you will see." We headed up 85N and now we are turning onto 10W. Sir is starting to slow the bike down and we are turning right into Blackwater River State Forest. I know now that he must have a certain place in mind. We stop at the honor box and put the four dollars in and continue on inside the park.

Sir finds a spot that is set back from the road and, some might say, off the beaten path. He parks the bike and we get off. I am glad to take the helmet and jacket off, when not riding it gets a little warm. I am walking around looking at everything; I have never seen a place so green and lush. It is so quiet; you can hear someone coming close before they get to you.

Sir walks over to me and leans down and whispers in my ear: "Pet I think you would be more comfortable out of your clothes." The only reply I can think of to say is: "Yes Sir." I start to slowly undress, first my shoes and socks I look behind me and see that Sir is sitting/leaning against His bike so he can enjoy the show. Next I start to lift my shirt over my head and Sir speaks "Pet, turn towards me I wish to watch." I turn so that I am facing Sir now and have pulled my shirt over my head and am unbuttoning the front of my jeans sliding my hands inside the waistband and sliding them down slowly first over my hips and then down my legs and stepping out of them.

Standing there in my bra and panties I ask Sir if he wishes me to continue and he just nods his head. I reach up behind my back to undo the hooks of my bra and it springs forward and I let it drop to the ground. I then slide my panties down and step out of them. I am feeling a bit vulnerable standing here completely naked, at that moment Sir motions for me to come to him.

I walk over to him and he puts his hands on my shoulders and pushes me down to my knees. I reach up to undo the zipper to Sir's jeans and release his cock for me. I cannot wait to get his cock in my mouth. I slide my lips over the head and then slide all the way down the shaft taking it all at once very quickly. I slide his cock in and out of my mouth lightly grazing my teeth on the head as I slide it out of my mouth, wrapping my tongue around the head and sliding it along the underside of the head.

I look up to Sir an ask him if he would like to fuck my mouth like before and he shakes his head no and grabs my upper arms lifting me to my feet. I think that he is going to hug me, but before I know what has happened he has spun us around so that now I am bent over the seat of his bike and he is standing behind me. A thousand thoughts fly through my mind, what is Sir going to do? I dare not ask. At this point I am at Sir's mercy. I feel Sir's hands on my hips and he pulls them up towards him to where I am standing on tip toe my breasts resting on the seat. Sir has spread my legs to expose my pussy to him.

He starts rubbing my clit with the head of his cock and I feel myself getting wetter and wetter the longer he is rubbing. He then slides two fingers inside of me and when he does I let a small moan out. Sir tells me that I am not to cum until he tells me that I may, I let out a small whimper when he says this as he knows that I am right on the edge of cumming and doing everything I can not to as I have been instructed.

I then feel Sir slide his fingers out of my pussy. He pulls my ass cheeks apart and rubs his fingers around the rim to make it wet. I then hear Sir undo his jeans and feel the head of Sir's cock against my ass. He reaches down and dips his fingers to get more pussy juice and rubs it on the head of his cock. He then presses the head of his cock against the opening to my ass, hitting resistance at first he presses a little harder and the head slides in.

I love the feeling of His cock in my ass, and he takes it easy at first so He can get the whole length in before he starts moving in and out. The feeling of his cock inside me is incredible; I am so turned on right now I can feel my juices running down the inside of my thigh. Sir is starting to speed up the trusts, his hands on my hips pulling me to him with each thrust in so he can get as deep inside me as he can.

I feel my orgasm building, and tell Sir, that I am not sure that I am going to be able to hold it back; He tells me that he is ready to cum and is going to fill my ass. No sooner has he stated this he grabs my hips and slams his cock deep into my ass and I can feel him cumming and shooting the hot thready strings of cum deep into my ass. I can feel his cock pulsing as it dumps its load.

As Sir pulls out of me, I am spent; I could lay here collapsed across the seat of the bike. Sir reaches down and pulls me up, he has laid a blanket on the ground and he sits on it with his back against a tree, he pulls me into his arm my head resting on his shoulder and Sir whispering for me to rest awhile, I drift off to sleep thinking this beats any bike ride I have had before.