Just Feel

Story Info
One woman wants to be stupid, just for one night.
1.5k words
3.89
13.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To be sure, this was no anecdote appropriate for the dinner table.

She massaged her temples trying to ease an oncoming headache. The man beside her was sprawled out on his back in a way that would have been very cute had she not just met him. What was she thinking?!

It was the music...that had to be it. And the lights. And the booze. And the way he made her hot with their dancing.

Who was she kidding? It could hardly be called dancing – he was all but filing away at her hips! And she...well, she rode him like her new bike.

The memories made her shudder with want.

There was nothing spectacular about this club. Alcohol, music, and sex driven men and women looking to forget their daily lives. All in the hopes of a few hours of release, in more ways than one.

The fact was that she had no desire to be there at all. A co-worker ran the bar every other weekend and had promised her the hitch in her life she needed, if only she would come down and dance for a while. Have a little Malibu, she said. Just get up and dance. What's the worst that could happen?

She kept asking herself 'why'. If she had no desire to be here, why had she come at all?

Spice.

Her life was dull, crap, nothing. God knows she hadn't had sex in 2 years, and the last time she had a drink was longer. Wrapping oneself up in work really did create a bitch to work with. Said bitch knew it, but was okay with doing her job, walking her dog, and doing it all over again.

Subconsciously she knew this wasn't the case.

In an effort to forget the self pity she drowned two shots of rum, one after the other. Her colleague glared at her behind the bar, not liking the fact she was still sitting there. She glared right back.

"You know, that's a sure way to get your head in the toilet before the hour is up." A masculine voice, a hint of teasing, and leaving no way out of the conversation.

"Perhaps. But the real question is, which toilet?" She smiled for the first time that night at the handsome man leaning against the bar beside her. He was not much taller than her 5 feet 5 inches, and held quite the charming smile. She couldn't tell the color of his eyes in the lack of lighting, but his hair was tossed to have the slight "angry man" look to it. Black jeans, black short sleeved T-shirt. She wondered if he had a goth thing going, but the blond hair balanced it out well. He sported a strange mark at the side of his collar that could have been a tattoo.

He sighed and shook his head. "You look like you need a dance,"

He didn't even give her a chance to give him the lame excuse she had to the handful of others before pulling her onto the dance floor. His arms were wrapped comfortably around her waist, a respectable distance from her ass.

"Well, you're quite pushy aren't you?" she said nervously.

He smirked and kissed her forehead. "Not at all, darling. I happen to really like this song."

Her hands were resting awkwardly against his chest. "I don't dance, though."

"Of course not!" His eyes were twinkling with amusement. "But you don't pull off being the wallflower either."

She glared at him but the effect was taken away by the blush.

They danced for the song, then another. He was gripping her hips and grinding against her, and she could tell he was after a little more than a dance.

She was more than okay with it.

She gripped his neck and leaned in. A hot lick to his neck made him moan and she felt his erection against her core. Pulling away, he made a sinful thrust against her and she squeaked, taken by surprise.

"I don't take being teased lightly, darling." He growled to her.

She smirked. "I was not teasing, just testing the waters, if you will."

His eyes narrowed with a grin and pulled them both closer to the wall, where no one could hear him mutter. "And what of your waters, love? Are you dripping as much as I think you are?" Her moan turned into a gasp as he ran his hands to her ass and pulled her against him, making her feel how hard he was.

"Jesus!" She yelped. He kissed her hard on her lips before trailing his tongue across them. She granted him access and shuddered as he took over her mouth entirely. She tried to battle his tongue with her own, but he pulled away and nipped at her neck in warning.

"I am the one in control, love." He returned to his task of caressing her teeth, biting and sucking her lips. His hands found her breasts and he squeezed, again making her yelp. He groaned, "I love the noises you make. What others do you have?" He thrust into her again and she bit her lip, not wanting to satisfy his curiosity. "Oh, now that won't do." He thrust harder. "I want to hear you scream."

Her eyes widened and she tried to back away. He kept his hold, "Don't you want to know what else

I can do to you? How much more I can turn you on than you already are?" He looked at her, waiting for an answer.

She whispered. "Yes. Dear God yes, take me. I want you."

"All in good time. Your place or mine?"

She moaned in frustration. "I live a few streets over..."

He smiled. "I live right across the street. Let's go."

They were tearing away each other's clothes before the door had even opened all the way. He threw her against the inside door and pinned her arms down to the side, still grinding, although now there was no music.

"Mmmm...please, hurry."

"Impatient?"

"Damn right I am!" she pulled away and shed her heels while he pulled her to his bedroom. This time she threw him down on the bed by throwing herself around his waist, needing the contact after only seconds.

He stripped himself and her, still being pushy. He kissed her roughly as he fumbled with his belt.

They were both panting now, needing each other's bodies as much as they needed the air. She used her feet to pull down his jeans and was taken by surprise when she realized he was going commando.

"God, you're so sexy when you look at my cock like that." He tore open her bra and ripped her panties down her legs. "Fuck!" he took her hand. "Do you feel how hard you make me?" She gripped his shaft and began moving her palm up and down. He cupped her core and hissed when he felt how wet she was. "You're so wet for me. Say it. Tell me how much you want me."

"I want you! I want you to fuck me! Only you! Do it!"

"Beg, my love. I want you to beg!" He placed his face at her outer lips and kissed up her folds until he slipped his tongue inside.

"Fuck! That feels so good! So good!"

"You like this huh?" He found her clit and gently took it between his teeth. She shrieked. "Yes, darling! I love the way you cry out for me." He kissed her abused clit gently. "Tell me..." when she didn't say anything he took her clit back and sucked. She screamed again and her hips bucked against his face. He pinned her back and repeated his demand. "Beg!"

"Please...give it to me. I want your beautiful cock. Please, I want it, I need it!!"

He placed himself at her core properly and very slowly pushed into her.

"God, yes! Please, give it to me!" He was going too slow! "Harder, faster, please!"

"You like it rough, love?" She blushed and nodded. He did a slight cheer in his head and sank himself all the way in. "You're so tight! Fuck how wet you are! You want me to ride you, darling?" She nodded. "Good girl," He began moving in and out at an agonizing pace. He sped up and grunted as she screamed. He was so big! "Yes my love! Scream my name!"

He rolled them over so she was on top. "You ride me, darling. I want to see you bounce."

Oh and bounce she did! She rode him hard and deep while he watched her breasts flap around. He felt her insides clench him.

"Oh yes darling! Come for me!" She opened her mouth as she gasped. "Milk me dry! Come now!" She exploded around his cock and he thrust up into her, fucking her through her orgasm until he felt his own climax.

The night went on like that until they both fell asleep, exhausted from their efforts.

They would worry tomorrow. For now, all they did was feel.