Just Feels Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here" he said. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and kissed the side of my neck. The feeling came back to my stomach and All I wanted to do was lie there with him forever, holding him tighter and closer to me than ever before. I knew the tingling would never go away unless I let go of him but that was the last thing I wanted to do.

"I love you" he whispered into my ear. I smiled and said it back. We had been told about this feeling called love. Apparently it was reserved for only the most special person in your life and could never be described. You would know it when it happened to you. And I knew it. That feeling that I associated with Michael's stubble could now be called love.

In one second, everything clicked in my mind. The missing piece of this town. Where we come from. This is how it happens. Two people get together and do what we are about to do and life is created. Of course I hadn't figured out the logistics of pregnancy and birth, but I knew that this is what they were hiding from us, maybe to make sure that we weren't all having children or maybe for some other reason, but that was it. That was why this town was so odd. That was why we never left and why no one ever came in. To hide this secret. I still didn't know, however, why we needed to be isolated but I did know that I needed to experience this act to understand it.

I reluctantly pulled away from Michael. I sat him up on the bed on his knees. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled myself onto his lap. He seemed to know what I had in mind and he put his hands behind my back to stop me from falling. I lifted myself up on my knees and wrapped a hand around his organ once again. Michael slid one of his hands underneath my ass and pulled me even closer to him. I slowly lowered myself onto him, guiding his organ into my opening. My juices were running wildly, making it easy for him to enter me. It was an incredible feeling, having a part of Michael inside of me. It made me feel closer to him than I had ever felt. Michael's hands moved up and down my back as I began to rotate my hips. The pleasure I had felt at having his fingers inside of me came back and I began to breathe faster and faster. Michael lowered me down until my back touched the mattress with him still inside me. He kissed my neck as he began to pump himself in and out of me, now that he was in control. I slid my hands down his back and grabbed his butt, enjoying the feeling of his organ moving in and out of me to the same pace of his tight ass in my hands.

I soon felt the same build up I had been scared of earlier, but didn't let it phase me. I let out another moan and told Micheal not to stop. My breathing became heavier and heavier. I began frantically rubbing my hands across his back and squeezing his skin with my fingertips. Then I felt a rush of energy spill through me as I let out a slight scream. I looked up at Michael who was now covered in sweat still pumping in and out of me obviously enjoying himself. He then let out a long moan and I felt a liquid released inside of me.

We lay together for a long time that night and well into the morning. I reluctantly left at 11 am promising to see Michael later on in the day. I got back to my apartment and didn't say anything to any of my roommates. I did, however, give Carol a look that let her know I had something to tell her when I was ready to. We sat in front of the TV for about an hour until there was a knock at the door. Carol went to open it.

"It's for you" she said to me.

I went up to the door to greet two very official looking women with serious, yet friendly faces.

"We're going to need you to come with us" one of them said.

They explained that they had a few questions for me. Something had happened last night that they wanted to ask me about and they had heard that nobody had seen me come home. They assured me that there was nothing to be worried about and that I would soon be allowed to get on with my life. They led me outside of the building where a big-wheeled truck was waiting for me. I was then ushered into the back seat.

We drove for about half an hour away from the town center until the road ended. I was already feeling confused but when the car reached the end of the road, it kept going, off into the desert. I didn't ask anything because I was afraid of what the answer might be. An hour after our trek into the desert had began, I saw something off in the distance. As we got closer it was revealed to be an airplane hangar. I had only ever seen these on TV and in books, but I recognized it nonetheless. The car pulled up next to it and I was ushered onto the plane. When I got to the back, Michael was sat comfortably on a couch smiling up at me. He stood up and hugged me.

"They've explained everything to me" he said. "You're gonna love it."

One of the officially clad women proceeded to explain the experiment to me and very calmly tell me that I had spent my life living in a bubble. We spent a two hour flight being interviewed by the researchers, asking us questions about how we felt and when we began to suspect something strange about the town.

The plane landed at a small airport on the outskirts of a small town, a real town. Michael and I were given the keys to a two bedroom house along with a large sum of money. A team of researchers would be living next to us if we had any problems.

And so Michael and I spent the next few years learning about real society and laughing, often bitterly, at how deceived we had been, yet happy that we were finally free to be together.

12