Just For Old Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then her eyes suddenly focussed on me.

“Oh, James,” she moaned, her voice thick, her words emerging with difficulty. “James, please let me fuck them – please don’t stop them, will you? Please – just this once – just for me ……”

The look on Sam’s face was only too clear. There was no way I was going to stop this, even if I wanted to. He gave me one glance, full of warning, and, while his eyes still held mine, left his brother to pull Julie’s panties over her ankles and drop them on the floor while he slid his index and middle fingers deep into Julie’s wide-open vulva ……

Her gasp, as his fingers delved deep inside her, was practically a scream, and she snapped her thighs shut to trap his fingers inside her, jerking forward on the seat, practically bent over double. Her naked breasts tumbled forward and her two lovers squeezed them, hard ……

“Oh, Jesus,” she groaned. “I don’t believe you’re doing this – feeling my tits and fingering my cunt in front of my husband ……”

Sam pushed her back against the seat and his mouth closed over her swollen tit again, while Joe dropped to the floor and knelt between Julie’s legs, his hands parting her thighs, his tongue darting to the top of her gaping vulva. She shrieked, and arched her back, as the tip of his tongue slid over her sensitive clitoris ......

Sam suddenly stood up and kicked off his shoes. He dropped his jeans to the floor. His cock was erect, thin and long. I was reminded of a rapier, and I had a sudden vision of Julie being skewered by it, her legs spread wide, her mouth open and gasping ecstatically. He would penetrate her to a depth I knew I had never reached and the thought was hugely erotic to me – how would she describe it to me, later?

Sam kicked his jeans aside and his right hand fondled his hard thin cock as his left closed on his brother’s shoulder, pulling his head from between Julie’s spread thighs. Joe shuffled backwards obediently and Sam stood between my wife’s legs, looking down at her naked, quivering body.

Julie looked up and saw his cock, and his heavy dangling balls. Her tongue ran round her lips, and she groaned in sumptuous anticipation.

She reached out a hand towards his cock, and I knew, suddenly, that it was time to go. I didn’t need to see the final ‘coup de grace’ – Julie would tell me all about it.

I pushed myself to my feet. Joe turned his head and nodded at me.

“We’ll get her home,” he said. “We can’t stop long. We’ll drop her off in about an hour.”

He turned back to watch his brother. As I undid the latch on the pub door, I turned for one last look.

Julie’s eyes were fixed on Sam’s face, her fingers round his knob, guiding it towards her widespread, glistening vulva. I hesitated for two seconds – just long enough to watch it disappear inside her, to see her eyes widen as it pushed deeper inside her than I ever had, and to hear the first shuddering sounds of her drawn-out gasp of sybaritic pleasure ..............

The night air was cool, but my erect cock stayed rigid and hot as I strode up the coast road – already I was anticipating Julie’s description of what was happening at this moment, and I could scarcely contain my excitement ..................

(Please let me know what you think - I've been 'out of action' for 6 months and I've missed the e-mail comments.)