Just For One Night

Story Info
Melanie submits to Vince just for one night.
1.4k words
3.71
21.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked into his room wearing a tight blood-red cut-off top, a cropped black jacket, a short red and black plaid skirt and stripped lace leggings. She wore black laced up boots with snow white laces. Her black hair fell over her shoulders as she tilted her head to one side, staring at him with her dark green eyes.

"Vince." she said in monotonous voice.

The man sitting on the motel bed smiled wryly. He was shirtless, his black t-shirt discarded on a chair to the right of the dresser. He wore close-fitting black jeans, but they were pushed to his thigh, his hands rubbing his semi-hard cock. His arms were nicely muscled, and there were tribal tattoos on his arms.

"Melanie. I've been waiting," he said.

"So I see," Melanie responded. "Come on, let's get this over with," she said, closing the door behind her. She heard the soft click of the lock as the door automatically locked, and she pulled the key card from her pocket and laid it on a shelf behind the door. She took off her boots and placed it next a pair of black sneakers.

As she walked in, Melanie shrugged off her jacket and left them on the floor. Vince stood up and removed his pants fully, kicking them aside. He stood naked before Melanie, staring down at her face with his dark brown eyes.

"I hope you don't mind honey, but I'm gonna tie you up soon," he murmured softly. Melanie shrugged and put her wrists together in front of him.

"Do whatever you want to me. Tonight, and only tonight, my body is yours," Melanie proclaimed. Vince kissed her softly at first, putting his hands on her slim waist, rubbing her skin gently. His touch gave Melanie the shivers. His touch was so soft and gently, brushing on her skin like a feather. She pressed her mouth harder against his, her tongue trashing out to find his. She threw her arms around his neck and gently ran her fingers through his tousled black hair. He pressed his body to hers, his cock nudging into her stomach. Vince broke the kiss and pushed her shirt up over her head, letting loose a pair of firm, D-cup breasts.

Vince murmured contently, squeezing her soft flesh, his fingers rubbing and twisting her dark nipples. Melanie moaned and looked down as Vince placed his tongue on her right nipple, flicking the swollen bud quickly.

"Oooh that feels so good," she whispered, staring at the top of his head as he wrapped his mouth around her breast, lapping and swirling at it with his tongue. His fingers played with her left nipple, twisting and pulling it like a button. He pulled his mouth away and looked at the wet breast, it's tip pink from his hard sucking. He put his mouth on her left breast and did the same.

When Vince was done with Melanie's breasts, he went to the bed and pulled out a cord of nylon rope from underneath his pillow.

"Turn around sweetie," he demanded gently, uncoiling the black rope. Melanie turned obediently and put her hands behind her back. Vince wrapped the rope around her wrist, then wound it tightly up her forearm until her elbows were just inches from bumping. Melanie was forced to stand up straight to accommodate the discomfort, jutting out her breasts in the process. Vince went ahead and slid her skirt down, along with her tights. He licked his lips as his face came in close contact with her firm, round ass. He couldn't resist giving it a smack. Melanie cried out in surprise.

"Now, I'm going to put a blindfold on you," Vince said, going ahead and wrapping a thick cloth around Melanie's head. When he was done, he took Melanie by her nipples and pulled her to the bed. He pulled her leg together and tied them at the ankles.

Vince took out a professional camera from the nightstand drawer and placed it on a small tripod. He said on the edge of the bed and turned it on, pointing it at him and Melanie.

"Now slut, the fun will begin. Get down from the bed and get on your knees," he said loudly. Melanie scooted over to the edge and lowered herself slowly to the floor. When she was on her knees, Vince took her by her hair and guided her head over to his seven-inch cock, his free hand rubbing to get it hard.

"Come on now slut, open you mouth," Vince directed. Melanie opened her mouth and Vince put his cock in her mouth, then let it go to let Melanie do her thing.

Melanie bobbed her head on his shaft, her tongue lapping at the length. Since her hands were bound behind her, she took care not to let his cock slip from her mouth. She slowly moved her mouth deeper and deeper, careful not to gag. Soon she had his whole dick in her mouth, her lips brushing the base as blew.

Vince moaned and buried his hand in her hair, grasping the strands and pushing her to go faster. Melanie bobbed her head up and down quickly, her tongue swishing around his shaft.

"Oh yeah slut, that's it. That's my little whore," he moaned, humping his hips against her mouth. "Oh yeah. I'm about to cum baby, make sure you swallow it all up," he said, looking directly at the camera. He grunted, shooting his load into Melanie's waiting mouth. The girl swallowed quickly, for another spurt shot into her mouth. She let some cum trickle down his penis, then licked it clean, slowly and deliberately. Vince shuddered and moaned.

"Nice touch there baby. Now get on the bed," he said. While Melanie squirmed onto the bed face-down, Vince adjusted the camera so it would record their whole bodies. He climbed into bed with Melanie, kneeling behind her. He lifted her ass up so she was kneeling. His thumbs fumbled for the entrance of her pussy, spreading it apart to look at the glistening pink flesh.

"Mm, delicious," he muttered, putting his face to her sex, his tongue darting in and out, teasing Melanie.

Melanie moaned, pushing her ass at him, begging for him to lick her right. Vince laughed and pulled his mouth away. He poised his cock at the entrance of her cunt, all wet and dripping. In one fast motion, he thrust his long shaft in, pushing until his whole cock was buried in the warm tightness of her pussy.

Melanie groaned at the sudden fullness, and started to whimper when Vince pounded away at her fast and hard. Her cheek was pressed against the bed, and she could feel the vibrations of her fucker's strength. Her nipples brushed against the bedsheets ever so gently, adding to the climbing pleasure.

As Vince pounded away, he leaned over and grabbed Melanie's breasts, yanking on them to pulled her onto his cock. He squeezed the quivering flesh tightly, leaving red marks on the pale skin. Melanie found this insanely pleasurable, and she could barely breath as she felt herself nearing an orgasm.

"Vince, Vince, oh baby I'm going to come," Melanie whimpered, her voice raspy. She was panting hard, her thigh muscles taut as she pushed back against Vince's thrusts so she could feel his prick slamming the cervix. Melanie buried her face into the bed as she came, her body shaking and her pussy clamping down on his dick, her juices flowing from her vagina.

"Oh that's right baby, cum for me," Vince muttered, slamming into her convulsing pussy. He was moments from coming, but he wanted to wait for the right time. Just as he felt Melanie's climax was subsiding, he slammed into her one last time and buried his thick shaft into her pussy, shooting loads of semen into her womb. Vincent knew that she was on the pill. He asked beforehand.

The sensation of his cum shooting into her pussy made Melanie reach yet another climax, this one shorter and less powerful than the last, but all the same satisfying. Vince was breathing hard as he felt his dick soften inside her pussy, and when he pulled it out, a long trail of both their juices followed. He moved over in front of Melanie and held his cock to her face.

"Clean it up, whore," he ordered. She did, and gladly lapped up both their juices.

Vince went over to the camera and turned it off, storing it back into the drawer. He untied her blindfold and ropes, letting Melanie a moment to stretch herself before climbing on top of her, kissing her feverishly.

"This night ain't over yet, baby," he whispered.

"Mmhmm," she smiled, spreading her legs.

For tonight only, she would submit to him and be his. Just this one night, with no friends or families or realities of life. She would lose herself in him, just for one night.