Just For You

Info
She enjoys cumming for you
274 words
4.26
330.8k
13
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wigglybum
wigglybum
33 Followers

You've had a hard day at work. As you walk in the door you start to hear sounds coming from upstairs.. you follow. The sounds lead you to my bedroom. You open the door to find me laying on the bed with my legs wide and my pussy looking you right in the face. I notice you opening the door but I don't stop - it feels too good.

You walk in and sit on the chair across from me, I turn and sit facing you. I can see your cock straining to get out of your pants. You start to rub your cock through your pants and notice the grin on my face. Nothing is said. I open my legs wider to give you a better look. You pull the chair closer to the bed and reach out your hand to touch me, but I stop you. No touching. You sit back in the chair and undo your pants, your cock is rock hard and already leaking.

I lick my lips, smile, and let out a soft moan. The feeling is starting to get the best of me and you can tell. You motion me to get closer to the edge of the bed, you move closer also. Your eyes are fixed on my fingers as you try to match the rhythm of my motion. In and out, up and down, faster, then slower. Your cock is just inches from me and knowing you can't put it inside me makes you ache, but it makes your cock grow harder than its ever been - knowing that I'm touching myself just for you...

--:--
--:--
1.0
wigglybum
wigglybum
wigglybum
33 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this

Similar Stories

The Beasts of Blacktangle Forest A young woman is waylaid on the road.in Erotic Horror
Exile Amongst Beasts Ch. 01 I was captured and bred by three werewolves.in NonHuman
Abducted by Horny Aliens Ch. 01 Chloe is abducted by aliens to be used as breeding stock.in NonHuman
Can I Watch, Mom? (Illustrated) Mom trades sexual favors with her son.in Illustrated
The Raven and the Bull Raven visits a minotaur farm and is ravaged and bred.in NonHuman
More Stories