Just Four Minutes

Info
Shy guy gives you four minutes of himself.
941 words
2.63
58.3k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



It's okay. I know I can't make you come in just 4 minutes. Even though you've been sitting there thinking about -- well no, I know you're too ladylike to be thinking about THAT right now. But maybe just - - - sitting there thinking. I mean, maybe if I were Tom Cruise or Richard Gere or something, or if I had a ten inch co- excuse me ma'am, PENIS, then I could make you come that fast. But me -- I guess it's just wishful thinking huh? I guess all I'll be able to do is kiss you softly -- so softly -- on your beautiful cheek as I tell you how pretty I think you are. Thank you for humoring me with a smile, that was very nice of you. I can tell that you're so tense -- not because of me of course but because of all the stress from your day.

Come! Let me help you unwind -- let's take that bra off -- just to help you relax. I can see how erect your nipples are from the cold -- here -- let me turn the thermostat up for you -- I want you to be so comfortable even though I can't make you come with my still mostly soft cock in just four minutes. I kiss you so softly now on your chin, just because you're so beautiful and then I kiss your lovely lips -- oh gosh I'm getting slightly stiff here ma'am, please bear with me. I -- I need to take a breath. ... Let me just -- stroke your beautiful hair and gaze into your eyes 'cause you just -- you have such BEAUTIFUL eyes and -- and well, I just simply love gazing into them, that's all and oh -- I'm stiffening just a little now but I know that won't make you come 'cause you're just -- too much for me and I c- can't. But thank you for spreading your legs and letting me try -- I know that you've had better lovers.

Please -- lie down, I want you to be so very comfortable -- that's it, yes it's okay, I know that you won't come but please relax -- I'm taking my penis now and slowly presenting it to you I just -- oh God I hope it's good enough for you and -- oh please just let me kiss you. I know that you have all the power and you won't come in just four minutes as I slowly inch my swelling glans into your puss— your introitus. I -- I know that it's only natural that your nipples are hard now, a woman's nipples stay hard throughout intercourse and so it's nothing to do with me personally I kn- I know. Let me just -- oh please le- I slowly thrust into you for that first time and you can feel me harden inside you as I gaze lovingly into your eyes but I know you -- I know you won't come. There's just not enough time, not for me.

But let me just - - sigh let me just slide out again and in and then out and oh god I came out I'm so embarrassed I just -- oh god I hope you won't make me stop and -- oh good I'm back in again and -- was it you that put me -- put me back in I -- I can't tell and I -- I'm having trouble thinking straight to be honest. I kiss you once more and did you just sigh? Well I just d- I thrust in again and oh wow you truly are so beautiful and oh gosh, your toes are curling and -- no wait d- don't put your heels on me like that you'll make me cum. I thrust in again and I THIRST for you as I search your mouth with my tongue. My penis stiffens still further as I push as hard as I can because ma'am I long for you and -- and I -- oh gosh I should've known I wouldn't be any good with this not with -- not with you and -- and I just have to thrust again in and out and in out in if you'll please bear -- bear with me and I just -- oh god I know you won't -- I know you won't come as I -- don't -- don't

no wait don't don't come -- don't come it's too soon I -- oh god I'm not ready to come yet I just -- oh god you're clamping down so hard on me and oh god it HURTS and -- oh yes it feels SO good but I -- I know you won't come as I shoot long, thick, white spurts of sticky semen into your waiting vagina and I oh please please I have to c- come I -- I have to come and oh come come come plea-- oh GOD! Oh GOD I'm COMING COME!

COME! OH YES YES! OH! OH! OH! OH! OHHHH!!!!

Oh God you're SO good. You're so beau- so beautiful. You're wonderful. Ohhhh! Uhhhh!

Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhhnhhhhh... Oh God I came all over I just spurted and spurted and came and came - it's deep inside you, it's all over the bed, it's all over your BELLY and your TITS and your hard NIPPLES and oh god it's leaking out of you and oh my god you're coming come come COME my love COME! UHHHGgghhhhaaaahhh oh god I could die now you're soooo good. Ahhhh.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Ghost_Tracker1
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am a vocalist. A few different bands over the years (none signed or anything) but as a woman in that industry, we want a melodic voice. We want confidence, and mostly we want sexy. Your voice has a bit of a nasally tinge to it and no confidence or desire at all. Work on that, give some thought to what you are saying, how you would want to hear it whispered to you. Oh, and don't be afraid to use the naughty words....psst....we really...really like them in bed. Best wished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Call Me irl

Dear VoiceActor,

First of all, you got game boi. That was the most refreshing time I had in 2 years.

Second of all, is you're interested, Imma sit right here and wait for a reply for ahem...further conversations...

Third of all GREAT GOING. Hope you're fine and healthy! Looking forward to more such creative works! Have a great day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
umm.....

sorry hun i don think your ment for this

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hehe

You sounded like a nerd wanting to make love to a hot girl....hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
awful

very bad... sorry

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Afternoon Snack After an excruciating tease, you fuck me in the kitchen.in Erotic Couplings
And With That I Say Goodnight! A playful tease.in BDSM
The Doctor's Appointment A doctor and a patient feel an intense attraction.in Fetish
Getting Home Late You've been up late and in need, waiting for me to come home.in Erotic Couplings
Showtime You put on a show for your neighbor...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories