Just Friends..?

Story Info
After she comes home, she finally gives in.
3.6k words
4.09
15.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

((Most of this is true between a friend and I, but I haven't moved back home yet, so the rest is just what I'm hoping happens when I move back next month :) ))

*

You know that friend that you have that you tend to never realize you want until way later than you should? Yeah, I had one of those. At least mine wasn't too late...

Marck was a glorious sight, 5'10'', dark hair, muscular, and a devilish smile you almost could never resist if you were anyone but me. Thinking back, I think I was just too scared of being hurt again. I mean, this guy is perfect and was capable of having any woman he wanted. I think he chose to be fascinated with me because I was a lost cause and that one he could never have. Until I came back home.

Let's rewind a little. I met him at work. The first impression I got of him was a hot headed ass and that needed fixing, real quick. My personality was not going to allow some egotistical jerk to think he could tell me what to do, especially when I had been working there longer. Came in, striding in his oh-so-perfect steps and his muscles showing, even through the crappy orange Dunkin Donuts shirt he was issued. Even in uniform, he was a sight to behold, and I knew it.

After the first time I told him off, his attitude towards me was a little more than uncomfortable...for me. He was treating me with a little more kindness, and a little more attentiveness, offering me rides around when he got a car and asking to hang out. Keep in mind, when I was a senior in High School, I declared myself a lesbian, and I didn't have many guy friends, as they petrified me. I had a phobia of men, of all things. Even in his kindness and his eagerness to please me, I couldn't bring myself to admit I was smitten with him. Though, I knew how to spin a web of charm to get what I needed when it came to him. He brought out a side in me I didn't know I had before. I knew exactly how to work my magic, and he was only so eager to respond with the actions and words I wanted to hear.

This went on for a while before I couldn't see him anymore. I went on to marry a woman, he got engaged to a beautiful girl as I knew he would, and once in a while we talked. My marriage ended, both my wife and I realizing I was far from a lesbian and couldn't continue to hide behind the life I had woven myself to keep myself from my problems.

Time went by, we talked a little, fought a lot, and we stopped talking all together. I moved from my parents' house sometime in May to go to Georgia. I needed a change of scenery, something new to fill my mind and occupy my time. Time went by with my mind only straying to Marck in all his glory every so often. I tried to make a couple relationships work and they failed, miserably. I wasn't getting what I needed, in fact, I was feeling very emotionally and verbally abused by the end of the two main ones and I was about sure I was done and going back to women. I may not be able to marry one, but I knew how to make a relationship with one work.

After being in Georgia for about 6 months, I got a message via Facebook from Marck. When I moved, I deleted friends off Facebook, deleted numbers from my phone and changed my number. I wanted a clean slate, and as we hadn't talked, he was one I had cleared from my life, thinking I was free from him penetrating my mind again. Of course, not. He found me. My heart raced...was that possible? I remembered the last conversation we had had. My jealousy over his fiancé, his attempt to tell me off and tell me he didn't feel the same about me. I knew, even then, that he was lying, and if I had shown up, he would have taken me in just the way I wanted him to. I started to feel that feeling down below, damp and moist. I found out he was single now, as was I, and we began a constant stream of texts back and forth.

-Dani sends multimedia message- He got a picture of me, fully nude one night. I was feeling rather frisky after realizing he was single again. I'm sure I can imagine the way his eyebrows shot up in shock, never knowing this side of me.

-Marck sends multimedia message- Of course, his cock is rock hard and my panties start to feel the dampness my crotch is spilling out. 'Damn, girl...Just...Damn!'

I smiled inwardly to myself, my hand starting to travel down while my other hand stayed on my cell phone. 'You like?'

-Marck sends multimedia message- His glorious body again, his expression a look of concentration, and I'm smitten. 'You have to ask? Lol'

No, I suppose I didn't. At that moment, he was probably shifting uncomfortably in his pants, as he had to be to work soon. No time to release, as I knew I was going to do. Poor guy...The thought turned me on even more and I began to feverishly rub at the little magic button I had just recently familiarized myself with. 'Have a good night at work, I hope you're not too worked up ;)'

'You're loving this, aren't you?'

I smiled to myself. 'Of course I am.'

I continued to slowly rub myself, knowing he was at work now. My mind going over and over the things I wanted him to do to me. His lips caressing me, his hands groping at my breasts, pulling on my nipples, rubbing his beautiful cock up and down my soaking crotch, penetrating me like only he could, I bet. My eyes closed and my breath quickened. My fingers dipped in and out of my pussy, going back and forth from that motion to my swelling clit, rubbing it hard. I gasped and moaned as my climax hit me, the thoughts of him and what I wanted swelling. I was so glad to be going home soon...

I drove home with my Dad a couple months later. Of course, the texts continued, and we agreed to see each other when I came home. We wanted to know if what we had lost in my idiocy was still there to be claimed. I spent the first few days with my family, traveling around to make sure I was set in my new place and that my job was still secure. I wasn't starting for another week and a half, but I had to make sure I was back on the schedule.

'You coming over tonight?' I texted him on my way home on the day we had planned to see each other. I was nervous, honestly. He was the one man I was never scared of, and here I was, petrified more than I had ever been in my life that he was going to be here. He had seen the most intimate parts of me, and I him.

'See you at 6' That was it.

The knock on my door startled me as I sat huddled on the couch watching television. I straightened out the dress I had chosen, short sleeved, pink, covering an inch below my butt. I never thought of myself of having a nice body or a nice butt. I've always been slightly overweight, just under 5'7'', a round face that was only lightly freckled these days. My breasts were something to be proud of. They were definitely rounded and hung beautifully, not necessarily perky, but the fact that they were a D cup was always a plus to men. They fit perfect in most hands, very little spillage. My legs were definitely a little flabby, something I was kind of conscious about, my stomach was cushiony. The dress hid it all. My highlighted auburn hair was loose around my shoulders, curling slightly at the ends, my eyes and lips painted, of course. My eyes had always been a very penetrating blue. I outlined them in a lightly brown liner and some darker browns on the lids, my lips a very bright red. I always enjoyed my lips to look more dramatic, as they were small and thin.

I finally opened the door after a couple of deep breaths and there he was, his plaid button up covering his black muscle shirt and his jeans hanging a little loose around his hips and legs. He had brown work boots on, but they looked brand new, like he hadn't worked in them at all. I smiled at him and he lowered his face to graze my cheek with his lips softly. He smelled amazing. My crotch started to stir, and I had to wrestle with myself to restrain myself. He smiled his crooked smile at me, surveying me up and down. 'The South has done you NO wrong!' He exclaimed. I blushed slightly, a little embarrassed which was a new feeling around him. I shut the door and mumbled a small thank you, ushering him around the house. I showed him the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom and my bedroom. We made our way back to the living room and sat on the couch, each on a separate end.

I got up suddenly, his eyes still looking at me. 'Wine?' I asked and he shook his head. 'I don't think we should drink. I'd prefer to not feel like I'm taking advantage of a drunken woman.' He boldly stated. I let out a small, almost inaudible gasp and blushed, that familiar feeling creeping its way into the pit of my stomach and traveling back down to my pussy. I could feel the dampness, there was no denying it, and he smirked at me, like he knew. I nodded and stood there. I never had this feeling before. I was always so sure of myself in front of him, always in control. The fact that I was admitting my attraction and lust for this man and maybe even love, was unnerving for me.

He stood up and walked up to me slowly. My eyes met his, and his gaze did not stray as he stepped but an inch from me. 'You can say no, just so you know' he whispered. I nodded, still looking at him as he closed the gap and his lips met mine. My eyes instinctively closed as I returned his kiss. It was a slow kiss at first, open mouth but nothing sensual. He pulled away and looked at me curiously, probably wondering if I was okay with the direction things were taking. I looked at him, lustfully, and I couldn't deny myself of him anymore. I threw my arms around his neck and planted a kiss of my own on him, my tongue parting his lips, him returning the kiss equally as enthused. He wrapped his arms around my waist, his hands grazing up and down, my dress lifting as his hands caressed my ass and moved up my back slowly. I had never wanted anyone as much as I wanted him, and I knew I was getting him that very night.

He pulled away, a little out of breath and grabbed my wrist urgently, pulling me to the bedroom. I became even more aroused at the force he used. His grip was firm and controlled. He closed the bedroom door, a little roughly with a slam, and pulled me back to him, my body molding to his. He kissed my forehead, down to my temples and my cheeks and stopped at my lips. He stroked my hair, my neck, my face, breathing heavy still.

'You don't know how long I've wanted this...' he breathed and planted his forceful kiss back on my lips, forcing my mouth to open and invite his tongue in, exploring every inch of my mouth and I his. His teeth gently pulled at my lower lip, causing an involuntary moan to escape my mouth and he smirked wickedly at me. He let go of my lip and continued down my neck, still holding me to his body, nipping and kissing my neck and shoulder as he went. His hands reached the hem of my dress and he stopped to look at me to see if I was still willing. I looked at him and nodded in approval. He slowly lifted my dress, my arms instantly rising to allow it to come off, and he discarded it across the floor. He stepped back and looked at me, and my self-conscious took over. My arms instantly wrapped around myself, my eyes hit the floor. He stepped back to me and moved my arms, kissing my cheek and my lips, shaking his head. 'Don't hide yourself from me, you've always been beautiful to me.'

Suddenly I was back in his arms and he was kissing me with a passion I had never known existed. My hands fumbles with the buttons to his over shirt, peeling it off him and he stepped back to lift his under shirt. We were at it again, tongue on tongue, lip on lip. My bra was unhooked, his pants undone, my bra fell to the floor, my panties being stripped down, his pants falling, his boots off, my heels off. We had clothes in various spots in the room.

We fell onto the bed. He positioned himself on top of me, his mouth gently sucking and tugging at one of my nipples while his hand groped the other one more urgently. The only thing that separated his erect shaft and my now soaking sex was his thin materialed boxers. I was writhing under his touch, my back arching in pleasure as his hands and tongue worked expertly. Soon his tongue was slowly trailing down my body, swirling around my bellybutton, just above my neatly trimmed pubic hair. He blew up and down my lips, teasing me no doubt. I looked at him pleadingly. I needed this.

'Say you want me.' He demanded. I nodded, I had always been shy when it came to talking during sex. He stopped dead and continued to look at me, not touching me anymore. 'I want to hear you tell me you want me, you need me.' He said again, more demanding. I bit my lip, and he blew on it again. Damn him and his teasing.

'I need you, Marck, please..' I whined and he smirked slightly, parting my lips with his fingers and licking slowly up and down each of my lips. I shuddered. He started to swirl his tongue around my clit, making me bite my lip harder. He stopped and looked at me again. I groaned and he smirked. 'Are you enjoying this?!' I yelled, half in a plea, half in exasperation. He chuckled slightly and nodded. 'More than you know.'

He dived in, making me gasp and writhe under him, his tongue exploring every part of my lower region. He dug his tongue into me, then out onto my clit, swirling his tongue around and around. He lightly bit my clit and continued this way for a bit, alternating where his tongue was every few seconds. He sure knew how to tease a woman. I felt I was going to burst, my panting quickening, my moans growing, and suddenly he stopped, bringing me back down from my almost high.

I looked at him, bewildered. He stood up at the end of the bed and pulled his boxers down. There it was in front of me, and I slightly panted a little heavier just looking at it. From what I could tell, it was about 7'' long and it was thick...REALLY thick. I looked up at him and he was smiling as he climbed back on the bed. He reached behind me, getting a good hold on me as he climbed on top of me, positioning himself in between my legs. He kissed me and I could taste my salty sweet juices on his lips and on his tongue. He reached down and rubbed himself along my pussy a little, hitting my button a few times before sitting himself firmly at my entrance. He thrust slightly forward, my O shaped mouth forming an inaudible moan as he popped his head into me. He bit down on my neck a little, kissing it right after he had bit it and I could hear his breath becoming slightly shallow and ragged. He slowly moved himself more into me and I groaned at the fill I was receiving.

'Oh..Dani...Fuck...' He breathed in my air as he slowly started to pump in and out of me. My legs instinctively wrapped around his waist, knowing it would benefit us both. He grasped my hands, pinning them above my head as he slowly continued his assault on my pussy. My moans increased slightly, loving the feel of his shaft filling me up. I went to grasp at the back of his head and realized just how firm his grip was on me. This just turned me on more and I thrust my hips, encouraging him to go faster. He took the hint and started to ram me mercilessly. Every time he went into me, his body rammed against my erect clit and sent a jolt of electricity through me. My body was thrusting with his, trying to get as much of him into me as I could.

I was losing it, my back arching, him continuing to slam himself into me and when I thought I was going to come, he stopped, pulling himself abruptly out of me. There was no way he was done, and there was no way he wasn't going to let me finish. He kissed me roughly and flipped me over so I was on my hands and knees. I got even more excited as this was my favorite position to be in and he knew it. It came up in some of our texts.

He grabbed at my hips, placing himself back at my entrance, teasing me again by rubbing his cock up and down the wetness that was now dripping down my thighs. 'Marck, please! Just fuck me, please!' I cried, I had been so close and didn't want to lose it, but he just chuckled at me and reached around my waist to fondle my clit. My hips started their own slow movement, back and forth, in time with the way he was rubbing my clit. I moaned silently, not wanting to give away that this was having an insane effect on me, but he knew and I could feel his smile as he kissed my back tenderly.

Suddenly, he was in me again, and I cried out in surprise, but it felt so good. It was slow at first, he was testing how deep he could get this way. 'Fuck..Yes..' He moaned out at the same time I was trying to encourage him to go faster. I needed a release, soon. I knew he was smirking at me. He pulled almost all the way out, then slammed into me, hard. I cried out for more. He repeated the process a couple more times, making me feel like he was going into my uterus, feeling him filling me completely. I was going to lose it soon. After he was satisfied with my reactions and my pleading, he starting his merciless assault once again, slamming as hard as he could and as deep as he could into me, making me feel it, making me moan loudly. Thinking back, I bet the neighbors could hear me.

It was the best orgasm I had ever been through. My entire body started to shake, I was heating up well more than I had been before, sweating, and I could fill it going around his cock and dripping down worse than it had been before. I cried out as it hit me, yelling his name for the first time, which excited him even more, I think. He managed to go a little faster, making me ride the orgasm when all I wanted to do was collapse, but I knew I was going to make him come too.

I pulled away from him and turned myself around, his eyes widening as I took his still erect and not yet finished cock in my mouth. I swirled my tongue, teasing his head and took it as far into my mouth as I could. He closed his eyes, starting to pump it in and out of my mouth, fucking my mouth. He grasped onto the back of my head, trying to get it further in despite the slight resistance. My gag reflex was still intact, and I wasn't going to ruin an amazing night by throwing up so I pushed his leg slightly to warn him and he nodded, eyes still closed. I continued my own assault on his shaft, pumping the sticky base with my hand and bobbing my head back and forth on the rest, my tongue running along the underside of it. He exploded in my mouth with no warning. I pulled away, shocked, but let him cum on my chest and face. I pumped him as he shot load after load on me, and once he was done he bent down to kiss me long and hard, laying me back down as he fondled my breasts for a minute.

Finally, he collapsed on top of me, face buried in my neck, playing with my hair. I could feel his smile as he trailed kisses up and down my neck, but I was smiling this time too. He leaned up to kiss me again. 'I'll go get us some drinks now' he said, and I nodded.