Just Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
Riya & Lisha have some fun.
1.8k words
3.77
22.6k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enup
enup
36 Followers

Lisha and Riya ogled the dancer. The two were guests at a private party. An exotic dancer was performing a striptease. Her routine was very sexy and most of the guests were enthralled and definitely aroused by her dance. The dancer, herself, was a lovely girl, with a curvaceous figure. She was now stripped down to a sequined thong. The sequined part was really a very small triangle, which barely covered her pussy. The rest of the thong was just the thickness of a finger. As she wiggled her hips, the thong had vanished into the deep cleft of her buttocks. It emerged out at the top of the crack and flared into two strands round her hips.

As the guests watched, the dancer caught the strands on either hip and unclipped them. The thong fell away from her hips; and in one deft movement she pulled it from the crack of her butt and threw it at the guests. Riya was the lucky girl who caught it and the audience applauded. And then there was a collective gasp, as the dancer turned round and thrust her pussy at them in its full naked glory. She continued to dance fingering her pussy, spreading her pussy lips or toying with her shapely boobs, its nipples sporting two sparkling rings. She slowly withdrew from the Hall as the music faded.

The music started once again and all the guests were on their feet. The music was very seductive and the guests danced to it sensuously and intimately. Already a few couples and groups had chosen to retire to the private bedrooms adjoining the Hall. Riya, with the thong in one hand, led Lisha with the other to the door through which the dancer had passed.

She knocked on it and entered the room. The dancer was cleaning the makeup from her face. She was still nude. Riya held up the thong, which brought a mischievous smile to the dancer's face. Rita and Andy, the party's hosts had already announced that the person to catch the thong would get to spend two days with the dancer. Riya asked the dancer her name. She said that she was known as Sweety. Riya introduced herself and Lisha. Sweety told them that she would be available to them for the next two days and nights. She enquired whether they had any lesbian experience. Riya told her that she and Lisha were lovers and lived together. She added that both of them were bi and enjoyed being with men also. Sweety laughed at that and told them that she too was bi.

Sweety snatched her bag and took her card and gave it to Riya. Riya said that she knew the place. Sweety told them that they could come over to her place any time from ten in the morning next day and stay on for two days. She also promised them that they would have sexy surprise waiting for them She declined to give any details and told them that she was leaving immediately after getting dressed. She said goodbye and once again told them to come around ten on the morrow.

Riya and Lisha left Sweety's room and had some drinks and food and chatted with their hosts. They decided to join a couple in one of the bedrooms. Once in the bedroom, the girl quickly strapped on a two-way dildo and started rubbing its tip against her boyfriend's buttcrack. Riya and Lisha had stripped naked and were fondling each other as they knelt down on the large bed. The girl pushed her boyfriend towards the bed. Lisha immediately got off the bed and knelt down between the bed and the boy's dangling penis. She grabbed it one hand and thrust it into her mouth. Riya lay down on the bed with her legs spread invitingly. The boy did not need further invitation and bent down and latched his mouth to her pussy. With his crack opening up, the girl pushed the lubricated dildo into his anal opening.

Riya and Lisha had returned to their flat, a little after 3 am, after some hectic group sex. They were both excited about their two-day sex tryst with Sweety. But they fell asleep out of sheer exhaustion. When they woke up it was already 10 in the morning. So they hurriedly freshened themselves and pushed off for Sweety's place.

Lisha rang the bell. The door was opened by a good-looking girl in a tight mini-dress. She looked enquiringly at the two of them. Riya smiled at her and pulled out Sweety's thong from her handbag. On seeing the thong, the girl opened the door and invited them inside. Riya and Lisha were impressed by the girl's backside. Her back was exposed except for the tiny strands of the thong attached to her mini-dress. As she led them inside the swing and sway of her shapely butt caused butterflies in their pussies.

As they followed her, the girl introduced herself as Lina. Riya and Lisha told her their names. They entered a large bedroom and were confronted by a huge bed. The two of them gasped as there eyes fell upon Sweety. She lay spread-eagled on the bed. Her hands were stretched above her head and handcuffed to a pole behind the bed. She was blindfolded and her feet were cuffed to rings attached to the bed. Chains attached to her nipple-rings pulled her heavy breasts upwards. The chains were also attached to the pole behind the bed. Her shaved pussy was fully exposed. This was a really sexy surprise.

Lina turned and asked the two of them strip and lie down on the bed beside Sweety. She left the room promising to return quickly. When Lina returned she was dressed in a leather thong. From chains attached to the sides of the thong dangled a paddle on one hip and a wicked looking whip on the other. She had calf length leather stilettos on her feet and leather gloves on her hands. Her breasts were bare and each nipple sported a serrated clip from which dangled medium weights. Riya and Lisha were aroused by the sight of Lina in a dominatrix role. Lina asked the two of them to get up from the bed. She opened a bag which she was carrying and removed several lengths of thick rope from it. With Riya's help she soon had Lisha in a tight rope bondage.

First they had tied her wrists behind her back and had trailed the rope round her neck. This was then tied round her shoulders so that it did not strangle her neck. The two ends were then wound tightly above her breasts and knotted just above her cleavage. Next they placed the two strands between her breasts and then wound the rope tightly in the folds under her breasts. Another tight knot below her cleavage and they left the two ends dangle in front. Another piece of rope was tied round her hips and a knot was made below her navel. The two strands of the rope were pulled down into her crotch and as Riya pushed Lisha's pussy lips apart, Lina pushed the rope strands into her pussy and through the cleft between her buttocks. She pulled tightly on the two strands and tied them to the rope round her hips and pulled them upwards, finally knotting them in ropes round her breasts. The two strands dangling in front were now pulled down by Lina and tied to her ankles causing Lisha's knees to bend.

Lina finished the bondage by pushing a ball-gag into Lisha's mouth and tying tightly behind her neck. She then sprayed something onto Lisha's pussy. Soon a moan escaped from Lish's gagged mouth. The spray had started a growing itch in her pussy, but her bondage did not allow her to reach her pussy nor rub her legs together. With a wicked smile on her lips, Lina promised Lisha that the itching would be with her for at least half the day.

Lina then turned to Sweety and freed her hands and legs and nipple chains. She asked Riya to help her turn Sweety onto her stomach. Sweety's hands continued to be cuffed together. Her feet were also cuffed together now. Lina the unclasped the whip and raising her hand started hitting Sweety's butt chicks with it. The steady whipping brought a moan of pleasure from Sweety. After some time she replaced the whip with the paddle. With the whip she had been gentle but with the paddle she increased the force with each stroke. Soon the hard thwacks of the paddle were echoing round the room and Lina seemed to have gone into some sort of frenzy. However she stopped suddenly and gave a stinging slap with her bear palm across Sweety's buttocks. A lod moan escaped her lips and she tried to turn round.

As if it was a prearranged signal Lina quickly removed the cuffs from Sweety's hands and ankles and helped her turn onto her back. She ten removed the blindfold. Sweety slowly got up and sat gingerly on her now reddened and sore butt. However, there was a satisfied look on her face. As her gaze fell on Lisha she broke into a small laugh. She turned round and looked at Riya and leaned forward and kissed her lips. Riya responded by moving forward and returned the kiss. She hooked two fingers into her nipple rings and pulled Sweety to herself. The two engaged in some heavy kissing and petting for a few moments, but were forced apart by Lina applying her paddle to both of them. Soon Sweety got into the act and forced Riya on her knees and pushed her face into the bed. Her butt in the air made an inviting landing place for Lina's paddle and soon she was using it with force. Sweety continued hold push Riya's head down on the bed.

After a few minutes of paddling Riya's butt turned red and was stinging. The pleasure and pain mixture had got to her pussy, which had become dripping wet. Sweety asked Lina to stop and told her to get out the remaining ropes. Soon Riya too was in a rope bondage similar to Lisha. Sweety then removed all of Lina's leather strappings and the two of them fondled and licked each other all over their bodies. Their licking and fondling quickly turned into a sixtyniner position. The two latched their lips and teeth onto each others pussies. Riya and Lisha could only watch the lusty scene before their eyes. The two soon rocked themselves into heavy orgasms and lay quietly for sometime. Later they entangle themselves and left the bedroom. Sweety, before leaving the room, urged the two girls to enjoy their bondage and said that they would be left that way till late in the night.

enup
enup
36 Followers