Just Good Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was getting harder and harder, straining agonizingly against my pants. I began moving my hands towards her breasts, seeking out her bra and what it was holding. Kaitlin's kissing became stronger and fiercer, then stopped. Her shirt flashed by my eyes, and her bra quickly fell off her chest. I immediately moved my mouth lower, exploring the soft texture of her nipples with my tongue. Biting them with my teeth extracted the god damn sexiest moan I'd ever heard from a woman. I unwillingly pulled myself away from her, to soak in the view.

"What's wrong?" Kaitlin asked, getting embarrassed.

"You're gorgeous." I replied.

And she was. Her nipples were a soft pink, blending into her tanned skin almost perfectly. Her boobs weren't the biggest, but they complimented her frame nicely. Now they were mine to play with.

Kaitlin smiled, running her hands through my hair and pulling my head into her chest. I immediately took her nipple into my mouth and began sucking it, flicking it with my tongue. I gently dragged my teeth against her nipple, causing Kaitlin to buck her hips wildly on my boner.

"I'm taking you to bed" I said.

Lifting her in one swift movement, I carried Kaitlin to the bedroom and threw her onto the bed. Tearing off my T-shirt, I bent down, pushing Kaitlin back onto the bed, kissing her neck. I moaned as her hand reached down and grabbed my throbbing cock through my shorts. Kaitlin's hands tore at my shorts in her haste to get them off, and I obliged. I did the same to her, almost ripping off the button as I pulled her shorts off of her in one go, along with her underwear.

Kaitlin was dripping wet, as I took a moment to admire her completely naked. "Please Scott," She moaned, "fuck me."

I slid the tip of my throbbing cock between her lips, gently nudging her slit, to lubricate my dick with her wetness. She cried out as I passed over her slit, begging me to thrust into her.

Kaitlin was incredibly tight, even though she was soaking wet. Feeling her tighten around me, shuddering as I thrust into her was pure ecstasy. I ravaged Kaitlin, fucking her much harder than I had meant to. She moaned in unison with the bed squeaking, as I thrust into her, harder and harder. I could feel her tighten, as she screamed in ecstasy, orgasming, the coming again. I was lost in her wet pussy, as it hugged my cock, tugging on me as I pulled out only to thrust back in.

I came suddenly, letting loose a torrent of cum into my best friend's pussy. My orgasm was hard, shaking me, sending spasms all over my body, as I looked down at Kaitlin. She gazed up at me with a calm compassion. "That was – "

"I know." I replied, kissing her one last time before lowering myself next to her, allowing her to curl up and spoon with me.

I fell asleep to the familiar smell of citrus, my head buried in Kaitlin's hair, my arms wrapped around her body, holding her close.

End part I

12