Just Like It Is At The Movies

Story Info
Lisa gets more than just popcorn at the movies.
1.4k words
3.73
96.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren and I went to see a film together every Saturday night. We had been best friends since college, but had since then gone on to live and work in separate towns, and had decided that our cinema ritual was our time each week to catch up. Normally we would have driven into town, but Lauren had just started a new job, so we had both got cabs so that we could indulge in a few celebratory drinks in the bar opposite the cinema box office. Lauren had chosen the film that night, a slasher horror that wasn't really the sort of thing I would have picked, so it was quite nice to be having a drink first to calm my nerves! We sat in the bar smoking Silk Cut and sipping vodka and tonics. Lauren was telling me about a man in her new office who had caught her eye, and I was watching the people queuing up at the box office, trying to guess what film they might be going to see.

"Is he there tonight Lisa?" Lauren asked me, giving me a knowing smile.

My cheeks flushed, although I would swear it was the vodka that did it, not the fact that Lauren had caught me looking at the cute guy who worked at the box office window. He wasn't there every Saturday, but he knew Lauren and I as regulars anyway. I loved his sexy smile, and the way his eyes lit up with recognition when he served us. I didn't want to admit it to Lauren, but there was no disguising that I enjoyed our Saturday night outings more when he was working. I adored his confident, deep green eyes that sparkled from behind wire framed designer glasses, and the short brown hair that looked so soft I longed to stroke it. His uniform - with a name tag that informed us he was called Ian - showed off his slim, attractive body to maximum effect.

"Come on then, let's go over and say hi to lover-boy," Lauren smirked. "Your turn to buy the tickets Lisa, but I'm sure you don't mind."

I thumped her playfully as we walked over to queue up at Ian's window.

"What'll it be tonight ladies?" Ian asked when we reached the head of the queue.

"What do you fancy Lisa?" Lauren asked me as she stared straight at Ian.

I wanted the floor to swallow me up there and then. I mumbled the name of the film to him, and fumbled in my purse for a twenty pound note, wishing I had had the right change so that I could have got away quicker.

"Does the film come with your recommendation Ian?" Lauren asked. I was glad she wasn't driving tonight, as she was quite clearly tipsy already.

"I'm afraid I haven't seen it yet ladies," he replied as I gave him the money. His fingertips brushed mine as he handed me my change and I blushed furiously.

"Perhaps you could come and tell me if it's any good once you've seen it Lisa," he suggested, and winked at me as we stumbled slightly drunkenly away from his window towards the doors to screen three. By the time we got there we were giggling wildly.

"He remembered your name!" Lauren declared as she nudged me in the ribs. "You're well in there girl!"

"Don't be ridiculous," I argued, but secretly I was beaming inside.

****

The film was not my thing. Lauren was loving it, but my stomach was churning from the outset. About 35 minutes in there was a particularly bloodthirsty killing, and I found myself making my excuses and slipping outside for a soothing cigarette. I walked out of the cinema into the warm spring air, and immediately lit up.

"You got a light?" came a voice from behind me.

I handed Ian my lighter in silence. I had no idea what to say to him, so I just stared self-consciously at my feet.

"I take it you're not recommending the film then Lisa," he smiled.

"Not really my scene," I replied.

"Not a horror fan?" he said. "You prefer a bit of comedy, or some light romance, am I right?"

I don't know what possessed me to do it - maybe the way he smiled that smile that made me go dizzy with desire, or maybe the vodka lowering my inhibitions - but I found myself kissing him. His lips were soft and tender, even though I think I had caught him by complete surprise.

I broke away, shocked and embarrassed by my behaviour. He just stood there in the moonlight looking at me, but his expression was unreadable. I felt like I should walk away but I was rooted to the spot, my eyes locked in his. He dropped his cigarette to the ground and put it out. Then he took a step towards me, took my cigarette from my hand and extinguished that as well. His hands moved slowly up my arms, and across my shoulders, then brushed my blonde hair away from my cheeks to expose their pink glow. He lent towards me and we kissed again, gently at first, then passionately. I felt myself becoming moist as his tongue tickled across the back of my front teeth.

There was an alleyway by the side of the cinema that led to the town gardens. I took Ian's hand and led him along it, heading towards the dark privacy of the sheltered benches in front of the deserted bandstand. We stumbled onto one of the benches and kissed again. His hands moved expertly along the contours of my body , making me weak with longing as his fingertips lingered around my erect nipples. I slipped my hands under his shirt and let them wander across his chest and back. He slid his hands to my waist, and pulled my top up and off over my head, exposing my nearly transparent black lace bra. He pulled my hand down and pressed it against him so that I could feel the rigid warmth of his desire.

Sinking to my knees before him, I undid his belt and trousers as he cupped my breasts in his warm, masculine hands. He moaned softly as I took his cock into my mouth and teased his tip with my tongue. I grasped the base of his shaft with one hand as I used the other to slide my panties down under my skirt. I plunged his hot shaft into my mouth over and over until I tasted the first salty droplets of his excitement. I moved away slightly and looked up at those green eyes, now half shut with pleasure, and reached into my bag for a condom. I ripped the packet open and slid it onto him in one swift movement. I stood up, letting my black lace thong slip to the ground, then kicking it under the bench before straddling him and forcing his cock into my hot, wet pussy. I undid his shirt and let my hands roam down his back, sinking my nails into the warm flesh of his tight buttocks, and pushing myself down upon him harder and harder.

He undid my bra and dropped it to the floor, massaging my left breast with his hand as he took my right in his mouth, his tongue flicking across my nipple. I could feel excitement coursing through every vein in my nearly naked body, as my moisture ran down the shaft of his cock, making his balls wet as my thrusting became more intense. Any idea of teasing him went right out of the window as passion took me over. I fucked him hard and fast until my body tensed in the ecstasy of orgasm and my back arched as the muscles of my cunt tightened around his cock. He moaned deeply as he lost control, and his body shuddered in my arms as he came inside me.

We sat there for a few moments, and I could feel his heart thumping heard and strong. His soft hair was brushing my cheek as he lent against me, breathing deeply. After a little while I got up, collected my discarded garments together, and put them back on. I watched Ian dress, and then, feeling quite liberated by the thrill of the encounter, I picked up my bag, turned, and walked away.

"See you next week Lisa?" Ian called out to me.

I smiled to myself, but I didn't look back.. "Maybe," I replied, and walked back to the cinema to meet Lauren.