Just Like That?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,931 Followers

She set her hips and pressed forward. Jill felt the pressure build as the muscles at the entrance to her tunnel strained to keep it out. Chelle was patient, keeping up a steady pressure without lunging, and soon Jill relaxed. When she did, the head nosed into her, and then slowly expanded her channel as Chelle pushed more into her.

Jill had her eyes closed, and her lower lips held between her teeth. When Chelle pushed more in, she grimaced, but made no sound. Chelle pulled back some, and then began to slowly rock her body. As Jill's juices coated the big dildo, it began to slide in and out with less friction. Meeting less resistance, Chelle again began to push more of it into Jill, until their mounds bumped.

Chelle now had both hands on Jill's hips and began to slowly work up to a rhythm she liked. Once she got there, she began to add a rolling motion to her hips and a little "flourish" to the end of each stroke. Jill was in heaven, moaning and gasping. The strokes were long, but the rolling motion and flourish seemed to be designed to make sure each stroke got solid, if fleeting, contact with her clit. It felt so good that she just phased out for a few moments, totally lost in an effervescing sea of pure bliss.

She was brought back to reality when another monster orgasm ripped through her. It again shocked her, because she felt none of the normal signs. Jill was aware, in a vague way, that she had never experienced this many orgasms in such a short period and she wondered if, perhaps, the warning signs were still there, but she just felt too damned good to notice them?

Before she had time to contemplate that too much she felt the sofa sag. She looked up to see Mary, naked as the day she was born, kneeling on the cushion next to her. Without saying a word, she threw a leg over Jill's torso, bring her pussy right up to the older woman's face. She was smiling down on Jill, and used both hands to guide her face to her pussy.

"Eat me, baby," she whispered. Jill wondered if perhaps she didn't have as much control of the direction things were going as Michelle had indicated. On the other hand, Mary had made her feel so good, the least she could do was give it a try with an open mind, she thought.

She closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue. Mary's lips were soft and silky, and already slick. The flavor was mildly pleasant, a soft musk that mirrored her scent. Encouraged, Jill began to explore more fully, but kept her eyes tightly shut. Soon she was avidly giving Mary head, as her own body convulsed through two more shattering orgasms.

"Damn, she's fucking incredible," Katie said.

"Can't remember anyone cumming like that," Mary added.

Michelle merely grunted and increased the tempo. Jill groaned as the pleasure rose another notch. It was nearly unbearable now, walking the razor's edge between exquisite and unendurable.

"Katie," Mary said.

Jill barely noticed as Mary dismounted. Her eyes flew open when she felt a warm mouth cover each of her nipples. She opened her eyes to find both Mary and Katie lovingly suckling her while Chelle was grimacing and pounding into her.

"Oh god...Oh God...Ohmigod!" Jill chanted, the final note rising to a keening screech as she came again.

She saw starbursts on the backs of her tightly closed eyes and her body seemed to disconnect from her head, jerking and twisting like a marionette, totally beyond her control. The pleasure spiked and with it, came agony, ecstasy, or some diabolical combination of the two, she couldn't discern between them anymore. Faced with that, her mind shut down and she blacked out for a few moments.

***

Jill was at work. It had been three weeks since she returned to her home, with rubber legs and a smile that hadn't left. When she saw the email, she hesitated, but decided to open it. Inside was a link and with some trepidation, she clicked it.

It took her to the login screen and Jill entered the screen name and password at the bottom of the mail. It brought up the site's main page and Jill nearly died. There was a big picture of her, smiling like a glamour shot, and several small pics of her having sex. It was embarrassing, but she had to admit, it was also supremely arousing.

Jill was even more surprised to see that the episode had a five star rating, the site's highest. She heard people outside her office and killed it quickly.

Her boss poked his head in the door, "Want to go get some lunch with us?"

"No thanks, I'm on a diet," she replied.

"Want us to pick you up a salad?"

"Please, with a vinaigrette if they have it."

"Done," he replied with a smile.

Jill waited until she was sure she was alone again before opening her mail. She saw a new message from the website, just below the old one. Curious, she clicked it and read.

Hi Jill,

Glad to see you logged in. We don't usually do this, but Mary, Katie and I were wondering if you would be up for a sequel? Your episode has garnered us more feedback than any previous one. You're a hit.

Even if you don't feel up to it, I was wondering if you would care to have dinner with me Friday?

Chelle

Jill smiled as she typed a reply. Then smiled at herself as she proof read before sending.

It seemed the wild side had come to stay.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,931 Followers