Just Looking, I Thought Ch. 01

Story Info
A working trip turns sexy.
4.3k words
4.42
128.1k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
400 Followers

Sandy and I had worked with each other for 3 years and I never got tired of watching Sandy move around the office. She is 5' 5" with short red hair and a body that could make a man do stupid things. Her skin is a soft pail white and she has freckles all over her chest and 36b breasts topped with nipples that get hard at the drop of a hat. But what got me most was her legs and ass. The woman has the best ass I have ever seen and even when she would wear pants they seam to always fit her tight around the hips.

The outer door opened and she walked into my office wearing a knee length denim skirt with a white blouse. "Hey buddy!" she walked to the coffee pot and poured a cup. "What's up?" She leaned back on the counter looking at me as she took a sip of the hot liquid.

"Not much." I lifted up my cup. "Will you refill?"

She lifted the pot and walked to me. I cold see her lacy bra through her blouse and tried hard to not look at her breast as she came to me, still trying not to be an ass at work. She smiled at knowing how much I wanted to look at her. "Like my top?"

Now I looked. "Yes, it's nice."

"New shoes too." She said as she turned and moved back to the coffee pot.

My eyes dropped to her shapely legs and I watched the muscles in her calves work as she moved in her new high heals. "Yeah. It's too bad."

Sand gave me a hard look. "What's too bad?"

"That you always wear those dead white panty hose. Hell girl you spend a lot of time and money tanning. You spend all that time on your boat, and well, then you put those on and they make you look dead. What a shame it is to cover up something as beautiful as those legs!"

She didn't say any thing. She just smiled at me and we went on about our workday. Then for the next few days she wore pants every day.

******

The outer door opened just as I sat down at my desk. I didn't even look up as she walked past me. "Morning." I said.

In her spot at the counter I could hear the coffee as she poured it. "Do you want some more?" she asked.

"Sure." I said lifting my cup up for her, still not looking up.

The clicking of her heals made me look up. "Shit! Sandy!" she had on a mid thigh length skirt with a silk top. And shear black hose. "Fu, I mean damn girl you look hot!"

"Well. It's what you ask for right?"

I smiled at her. "Yes, yes it is." I looked her up and down enjoying that she wanted me to look at her. "Now how am I supposed to get any thing done?"

She smiled at me as she turned walking back to put the pot down. No panty line under that beige skirt! "I will need you to come in for the conference call at 9:00. Ok?"

"Why I would love to." I smiled at her. I shook my head at her. "God Sandy!" She just smiled as she walked out to her office.

At 9:00 I went to her office to find her setting on one leg but pushed up tight to the desk. "Set down and I'll dial us in.," she said.

When I saw how she was setting I had left the door open as I walked in. I walked over and set down hopping she would get up and close it. It worked. She slid her chair back standing. Dam her dress was up almost to her hips exposing her full thighs to me but the lighting was wrong and with her hose so dark I could not see what I was looking for!

She walked to the door "We have our call." She called to the outer office as she closed it. She walked back to her chair and sat back down on her foot again and again her skirt pulled way up on her legs and this time she didn't pull back up tight to the desk.

I put my legal pad on my lap to hide the fact that she was making me hard and I must have been staring as we sat silently listing to our phone call because when I looked up at her she was smiling as she watched me.

She wrote on her pad and passed it to me.Do you like them that much?

Playing stupid.Like what?

She gave me a dirty look as we listened to the VP drone on about 4th quarter expenses. She smiled at me.My legs you ass!!!

I just smiled and nodded yes at her. "Can you do that Sam?" Brought me back to the world and the phone call. What the fuck had he wanted me to do?

"Umm, A sure." I looked at Sandy who was smiling. "You know me. What ever it takes."

"Ok then we will see you and Sandy here in Phoenix in the morning."

*****

The phone went dead. "See the trouble you caused. Do you have any idea what the fuck we are going to be doing over there?" she lifted up putting the foot she had been setting on, on the floor drawing my eyes back to her legs. She let gravity slowly pull her skirt down as she stood up. She was watching me closely as I looked at her. Still smiling she walked over and opened the door. "Yes, weren't you paying attention?" she eyes sparkled with fire as she smiled at me. "You seam a little distracted this morning. I tell you what. You just go pack. I think we will be there for 3 days. I'll take care of the plane and hotel you just pick me up in the morning."

*****

Sandy wore pants and a light summer top as we flew to Phoenix the next morning and spent the day at our corporate offices. At the end of the day Sandy and I slipped into our rental car. "Our rooms are at the Best Western back by the airport." She said. "We passed it on the way in and I called them earlier. Every thing is all set for us."

"Good I need a shower, a beer and a stake."

"What do you mean you have 1 room not 2? I made all the reservations yesterday and called to confirm them today." Sandy's eyes were big as plates as she looked at me. She was pissed!

"I put my hand on her shoulder. "Is it a double?" I asked.

The clerk smiled. "Yes it is with a wet bar and 32 inch TV."

"That will be fine." I told the clerk as I looked at her. "We have been with each other 8 hours a day for 3 years. I think we can sleep in the same room." I kept my hand on her shoulder enjoying the softness of it as I took the 2 room key cards from the guy. "That is unless you snore." Smiling I looked back at the clerk. "Is there cold beer in the bar?"

"No sir. Would you like me to send some up?"

"Yes please. A 12 pack of bud." I called to him as we walked away.

*****

The clerk had done a good job because the bellman was standing at the door to our room with our bags and 12 cold bottles of bud in a bucket of ice when we there. Plus the room turned out to be a sweet. It was huge! It had a setting room with the TV in it with the bar on the side. The 2 beds were in and alcove that went out to a balcony with a perfect view of the surrounding desert. The bathroom had a roman size Jacuzzi tub and a walk in shower and it also had a patio door that went out onto a privet balcony.

"Dam girl I'll let you screw up or room any time we have to travel!" I smiled at her as we looked around.

Sandy dropped her purse on the table smiling at me. "We just can't tell any one about this. Tom would shit if he knew we slept in the same room and I know Terry wouldn't be to happy either." She pulled one of the beers from the bucket of ice handing it to me. "Who gets the shower first?"

"Let me go first because it will take you longer." I said as I opened my beer.

"Ok, but hurry up. I'm starving!" she said.

I did my thing and stuck my still dripping head through the door. "I forgot my cloths. You ok with a towel around my waist?"

"Sure."

When I walked through the door her eyes went to my half hard cock pushing out the towel. Sandy got up picking up her change of cloths and went to the bath. I had a towel over my head drying my hair and called to her as I heard the bath door click. "Hurry up. I'm hungry!" I called.

I dropped the towel as I turned to look to see if it was safe and I could pull off my waist towel. I froze in my tracks. The bath door had not latched and Sandy was standing with her back to me as she adjusted the shower. She had take off all of her cloths except her panties and she was wearing a thong! It was pulled up tight into the crack of her ass separating its cheeks just a little as she leaned into the shower.

Sandy moved out of sight and then came back. No panties! My god she was shaved to! A soft moan came from me, as I grew hard watching her as she stepped into the hot water. I couldn't pull my eyes from her as I watched her soap her self up through the clear glass of the shower enclosure. She ran her soapy hands over her breasts and pulled on her nipples. She ran them down over her hips then back to her bottom. She cupped and squeezed her backside letting her fingers slip between her soft round cheeks as she soaped her self up. I put my hand on my dick pulling on it slowly as she soaped between her legs rubbing her hairless pussy lips and then began to rinse. She turned off the water and started to turn to the door.

Fuck she was going to see me! Grabbing my pants I rolled off the bed and out of her line of sight.

I was trembling as I slipped on my pants tucking my hard dick into them just as she walked out with towel around her and tucked under her arm to hold it up. It just long enough to cover her bottom and open down the side fully exposing her up to her breast.

Smiling at me she said. "Will you open me another beer?" as she bent at the waist just enough to let the towel pull up exposing her backside as she dug a brush from her bag.

"Umm, sure." I bent down to get her drink and looked right at her puffy hairless pussy lips as she stood with her back to me with her legs slightly open.

My hand was shaking badly as I gave it to her. "You ok?" she asked.

"A yeah, just hungry. Hurry up!"

"OK!" she went back into the bathroom.

When she came out she was wearing a short strapless summer dress. Her legs were bare and she was wearing sling back sandals with 3" heals. Her long tan legs looked awesome as her heals pulled and stretched her claves. Her hair was perfect and her make up was light being just enough. She looked hotter and more beautiful than I had ever seen her.

"Holy shit!"

She did a slow turn for me. "Do you like?" her braless nipples grew hard as she looked at me.

"Ho yes! I can't remember when you have looked so good!"

"Are you ready then." She asked.

"Lets go!" I said as Sandy hooked her arm in mine and we walked out the door.

*****

We arrived at the restraint the office had told us about to find about 6 of the people from work all ready there. They started making room for us to set with them and as we sat down one of the girls said to Sandy. "Come set at this end with us."

She looked at them with a slight smile and looked at me. "You know Sam and I need to talk about the work for tomorrow. I think I will just set here with him. Thanks though." She waived at them. "I'll buy the next round though." They all laughed and went on with the party as we sat down. Sandy sat right next to me so close our knees were touching under the table.

We ordered each of us having another beer as we waited for our food. I dropped my napkin and reached for it touching her leg. She just smiled at me. "I'm sorry." I said.

She put her hand on my thigh. "Don't be. I always like it when you touch me."

We ate talking softly about work. Touching each other's hands or leg as we did. At one point she held my hand for a long time as I talked to her about a system we should check out. The work crowd had begun to thin out as some soft music began to come from the bar.

"Will you dance with me Sam?" she asked.

"Sure if you want me to."

"I do! Tom won't dance and I love it!"

"Well then come on. This one is just starting and it's slow enough I can do it." I took her hand as we walked into the lounge.

I held her at arms length trying hard to be a gentleman. "Are you going to hold me or are you going to do this from the other room?" she folded her self into my arms as we moved across the floor. "That's nice." She looked up at me. "You can relax Sam. I won't bite you."

"I'm not worried about you."

She laughed as I pulled her close letting my hand slip down her back to the top of the sweet ass as she pushed her breasts into my chest. I closed my eyes as I put my head next to hers taking in her perfume. I was getting hard and pulled back knowing there was no way she could not feel it mashing into her belly.

She put her hand on my ass pulling me back to her as she looked into my eyes smiling. "It's ok." And put her head on my shoulder.

We spent the rest of the evening dancing and holding each other mixing in some wine along the way.

*****

About midnight we got back to our room. "Thanks Sam. I haven't had that much fun in a long time." She was grinning from ear to ear.

"I can't believe you got me to dance to the fast ones to!" I said as I let my eyes run over her. "God I had to look like such a dork!" I started to laugh as she plopped down on the bed. "But your right. It was fun."

Sandy pulled her dress up to mid thigh and crossed her legs as she leaned forward to take the strap loose on her shoe. "Woeee!" she sat back looking up at me. "Umm, that made me dizzy." Laughing. "I didn't think I ad that much to drink."

I sat on the little stool at the make up table. "Here give me your foot. I'll do it for you."

"Ok. Thanks. You always take such good care of me Sam."

She lifted her foot up into my lap letting her little dress slide even higher up her thigh. I looked from her shoe to her face as I let the strap loose and pulled the shoe away letting it fall to the floor. She put that foot down and lifted the other pulling her dress up with her hands as she did. I licked my lips as I worked with the buckle and looked at her leg as she exposed it almost to her crotch.

"You really do love them don't you Sam."

"Yes I do. They are perfect."

"Would you like to see them? I mean all of them."

I looked her in the eyes. "Very much."

She stood up. "Unzip me." She turned her back to me and I let the zip loose.

She turned back around looking at me as she held her dress up with her hands. "Will you be good? I mean no touching!"

"Yes!" I was getting hard again and she smiled at me.

"That thing seams to have a mind of its own." She let her dress fall to the floor around her feet. "I assume I gave you that."

I couldn't believe that she was standing there wearing nothing but her shear white thong. "Ho my god Sandy!"

She did a slow turn for me letting me see how her panties pulled into her bottom. She finished her turn as I looked at her breasts and how hard nipples had gotten. My hands were trembling as I put them in my lap.

"I have shown you mine. Now it's your turn."

I pulled my shirt over my head as I stood up. I let my shorts and boxers fall as I pushed them down. "I always knew I would like that." She said as she looked at my 8-inch stone hard dick.

My throat was dry as I said. "Take off your panties."

"UMM A No! They are shear enough you can see through them and you said you would be good. This is just show and tell my man. I have known how much you like looking at me for a long time my friend and now is your chance." She shook her head at me. " But I don't think we need any other kind of trouble do you?"

"I suppose not."

She leaned into me kissing me softly on the cheek her nipples just brushing my chest. "You are a good man Sam and I am lucky to have you as my friend. My boy friend." She started to giggle. "Pick a bed."

I was so hard I hurt as this sweet drunk young lady sat back on the bed closest to her. "I puck this one." She flipped back the covers and laid down looking at my dripping cock. "If I was only single." She looked up at me and then closed her eyes. "You ok Sam?"

"Yes sweet hart. I am fine."

*****

The wakeup call came at 5:30 and I rolled over picking up the phone. I thanked the desk clerk and hung up. Sandy was laying on her back with the covers thrown off of her and with her legs open wide open. With out shame I looked at how her panties had pulled up between the lips of her vagina fully exposing their puffy treasure. I could see the bud of her clit pushing the thin almost clear material as she lay there in the early morning light. She opened one eye and looked at me.

"I need coffee, eggs, bacon and 3 aspirin. "She sat up on the side of the bed. "Can you call room service while I go clean up."

Not shy at all now she stood up and walked to the bathroom. She left the door open as she dropped her thong and turned on the shower. I watched her as she peed then climbed into the hot water and washed. I made the call. This time she was slower washing every thing including her hair and stood under the hot water for a while letting it clear her head.

When she finished she stepped out into the cool air of the bathroom and her nipples grew rock hard. She began to dry her self as I walked naked into the room with her and kissed her on the cheek. "Feel better now?" I took the towel from her. "Here let me dry your back." I said as my ever-hard dick pushed into her tummy as I pulled her to me and ran the cloth over her soft skin.

Sandy put her arms around me cupping my bare ass cheeks mashing her breasts into me as she laid her head on my chest. "I will after some food." She looked up at me. "Does that thing ever grow soft?"

I pushed my hips at her smiling. "Nope!" I gave her a soft smack on the bottom." I'm going to shower. The food should be her any minuet."

I had just stepped into the hot water when she said something I could not hear. I opened the shower door to ask her what she had said just in time to see the bellman opening the door. Still standing naked in the bathroom Sandy never flinched as the guy walked in with the food cart. She picked up a towel as the guy stood looking at her exposed body and wrapped it around her waist leaving her breasts bare. She walked into the setting room and dug a tip from her purse before signing the bill and sending the young man with his mouth open out the door. I pulled slowly on my hard cock as I closed the shower door knowing it wouldn't take much and I would cum.

"Hurry up Sam honey! The food will get cold. God I am starving!"

I dried and wrapped the towel around my waist as I walked into the room. Sandy was setting in a pink blouse and panty hose as she ate. Her hose were so shear they almost looked like smoke caressing her legs as she took a mouth full of eggs and then started slipping on her high heals.

"God woman I don't know what I want to eat more. You or the bacon."

She smiled up at me. Remember our deal, no touching." She stood up picking up her make up bag. "But you can look all you want."

Now wearing only her pantyhose, high heals and pink top Sandy walked into the bathroom to put her make up on and do her hair as I watched her while I ate. I watched her as she moved back and fourth and how the muscles I her legs and ass flexed as she moved. My balls were beginning to hurt I needed to cum so badly as clear liquid leaked from the tip.

She walked into the room smiling as she looked at my hard dick sticking out. "You poor man." She moved in front of me standing so that her legs were open and her hairless pussy was right at eye level as I looked at it through her hose. "Does it make you feel any better to know that I am so wet I am sticky? Do you want me to tell you how hot I got knowing you were watching as I was letting the bellboy see my tits?" She picked up her skirt and stepped into it pulling it up to her waist. "Do you want me to tell you how hot I am going to be all day knowing that you know I don't have on any panties?" She turned and sat next to me on the bed. Smiling at me she picked my wet towel up from the floor. She leaned into me kissing me softly. "Do you want to cum? Do you want me to watch you do it?" I began to stoke my self as she looked at my dick. "It's ok Sam. Cum for Me." It only took a few strokes.

"OH GOD SANDY HOOOOOOO!" she quickly put the towel up to the tip of my cock and caught my seed as it spurted from me.

mseaking
mseaking
400 Followers
12